• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
I need a Melee team mate.

Me and Jeff are trying to convince TemplarPsi to come out of retirement for this event.

Jane

Smash Hero
it has been said before, and i've said it already, but

OMG THIS **** IS GONNA BE ****ING AMAZING!!!

:>

everyone that hasn't found a ride seriously needs to consider greyhound and/or airplane ;) just sayin.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
You know what if I won the lottery I would really consider a plane ticket out there. But considering I'm more likely to be struck down by lightning, I thnk driving is the likely event :p

It is going to be fun tho.

Oh the magic you will see.

Oh and smash will be fun, I shouldnt forget to mention that :p

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I bet X isn't even planning on taking me, now that I realize he thinks I'm not coming. Even though I've been saying from the start that I can go, and I've also been the one trying to get Utah to go in the first place.

FML. So gay.
*ahem.*

I personally believe I was pushing, but hey. You will make a great teams partner :D

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
dont worry about EL Paso for housing. We will prolly drive back the same day. Thanks a lot for caring :)
but if we get housed we can play more smash :)

Is El Paso able to convince some more of TX into going?
The only one who showed interest was dmg but it doesn't seem like hes coming. Theres also a tournament on the same day at UTD so i'm pretty sure they are all going to that one.

GamerGuitarist7

Smash Champion
hey me and yeah! are going up next saturday. should be alot of fun just like the last tourney you held and ill know how to get there again since its at the same aracade in a box hehe. but yea i can bring my cube if that helps.
bring some 'stuff' and we can 'hang out' outside the venue

edit: Dear Texas BRING DARKRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Mars-

Smash Hero
As a side event if there is enough time after all of the major events are over......or maybe for those who don't wish to enter into melee......you should maybe consider having low tier singles and/or doubles???? Would be really fun to get to use my Ganon.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
no lol but i figure if i do it one time and just drink a lot of water it'll clear out in about a week
if you get a call for an interview and immediate hiring the next day I will be laughing till Pound 4 (and even then I'll probably be bringing it up down there too) :p

I would be careful about doing that stuff. If anything because it wastes money that people trying to get a job and save up DON'T HAVE. Just saying :D

Jane

Smash Hero
hahahahah oh man grandma's boy <333 that's one of the best opening scenes in comedy movie history.

yeah yeah i definitely get your point. that's why unlike CHRIS, i'm actually STAYING SOBER until i get a job! :p

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Grandma's Boy is a classic xD. That and Clerks 2 are my two favorite comedies.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Addictions? Weed is only an addiction for those who lack willpower, or who smoke it before cigarettes (ugh,) or are ********.

All it takes to quit smoking DRO is to think "Hey, I can smoke some other time!" then your brain replies "sounds good!"

Not to mention in more lax states you can literally tell the person hiring you "I smoke weed" and they won't care too much, they only give a **** about, you know, ACTUAL drugs.

Alcohol should be illegal :)

@All- Brawl MM? >:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom