• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tucson, AZ - Grand Challenge 9/19/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jar'd

Smash Ace
Kenny wasn't playing very good in bracket yesterday. I want to say he got like 13th or 17th.

Doubles (21?25? teams)
1. Jard and Wobbles (AZ)
2. Duffman and Neocell (El paso)
3. Yaz and Kenneth (Utah)
4. X and Sinz (Utah)
5. Darklink and Forward (AZ)
5. El paso team (Obvious)

Singles (51 Entrants)
1. Dekar (NM)
2. Yaz (UT)
3. X (UT)
4. Wobbles (AZ)
5. Darklink (AZ)
5. Goldengloves (NM)
7. Kira (AZ)
7. Sinz (UT)
9. Jard (AZ)
9. Zman (NM)
9. Duffman (ELP)
9. A/B (ELP)

OH AND THE AZ/UTAH CREW BEAT THE NM/ELP CREW :D

dekar took like 7 stocks though lol
but on our side kenneth took 6, X took 5, and I took 5 :DDD
and Light took the very 2 important stocks from dekar

SHOUTOUTS WILL BE IN RESULTS THREAD

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
Everyone who plays Brawl: Melee is better.

I can't believe how loud you guys were over a game with absolutely no hype. Gave some of us pretty bad headaches by the end of the day.

If you want true hype, play the better game. :p

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand Brawl hype neither, it's usually just dumb gimps from the opponent sucking at teching or DI'ng attacks at really high percentages.

Sean, stop being lazy and post results!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand Brawl hype neither, it's usually just dumb gimps from the opponent sucking at teching or DI'ng attacks at really high percentages.

Sean, stop being lazy and post results!

jetfour

Smash Journeyman
I'll MM you one-on-one. And techskill is much less significant in Brawl anyways, unless you consider spacing technical.

I wasn't dogging on brawl as a game, but it definitely is much less exciting to spectate. The best ownage to watch in melee is a long string of good reaction and prediction. It's just much less common in brawl.

I'll make that the last of my brawl input, I don't want to incite brawl flamage.

Whomever I played with from OoS at the tourney, post so I know who you are!

YEAH!

Smash Journeyman
isn't jackie good at all the games and xanders right you guys were annoying throwing your controller and **** but that was funny and jackie brawls plenty techincal they can side-step dodge and forward smash and they play like a pro

Dekar173

Justice Man
Say all you want, next time I'm in AZ I believe you scrubs (jetfour and rubyiris) owe me a 2v1 mm :) It's surprising how easily I'll out-technical the both of you at once!
QFT!

As for the guy throwing his controller, in his defense he DID deserve the win, however little that does for his side of the scenario. All I'm gonna input from here is- notice all of the nonames flaming Brawl...

:D

AXE 09

Smash Master
Say all you want, next time I'm in AZ I believe you scrubs (jetfour and rubyiris) owe me a 2v1 mm :) It's surprising how easily I'll out-technical the both of you at once!
LOL you'd be suprised at how technical they are

i gotta agree and say... how is there much hype over brawl? i dunno, i mean... melee's just like 10000000000x more exciting to me. then again, maybe it's cuz in brawl, all i really do is chain grab lol. kinda boring...

melee's amazing ^^

Dark Shifter

Smash Ace
QFT!

As for the guy throwing his controller, in his defense he DID deserve the win, however little that does for his side of the scenario. All I'm gonna input from here is- notice all of the nonames flaming Brawl...

:D
that was so heart shattering </3... i havn't thrown my controller in sooooo long before that night... and thank you for having my back :)

10</3's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom