• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

JOE!

Smash Hero
well, it is made if giant scutes, and shoulkd be good ad deflecting concussive force (missiles, bombs?)

Im sure a creature like him would know how to moe to use it;s shell...

payasofobia

Smash Champion
1000-0 in Meta's favor=biased

700-300 in Meta's favor=seems more probable

Meta still has a weak spot in the form of his joints and chest, remeber? A single Giga Impact in one of those spots would cripple or kill Meta.

Still, Giga has to survive several missiles, several bone crushing swipes and actually hit/grab/touch Meta, so he is still at a disadvantage.

tocador

Smash Lord
But Dryn, just like a turtle, Boozer can just hide itself in the shell when he sees upcomming missle impacts :O.

And it should be really durable, because afterall, shell = bones(kinda) and for them to handle up the sheer amount of pressure it means the animals own's bone are extremely durable.

But i duno, i cant say "shell > missle" when i dont have exact numbers on both :o.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Ridley vs Giga: "Speed means nothing for Ridley if he cannot hurt GB significantly..."

Meta vs Giga: "Who is the weakling now, huh?! WHO'S THE LOSER NOW?! YOU ARE! HAHAHAHA"

Anyway, it seems like the robots have dominated the boss fights.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
But Dryn, just like a turtle, Boozer can just hide itself in the shell when he sees upcomming missle impacts :O.
Missiles travel pretty fast. The last time I checked, I recalled that they can go Mach speed. The Python 3 can travel at Mach 3.5. Python 4 can travel 3.5 or better. Python 5 can travel at Mach 4, as well as the Derby missile. There are other missiles that travel much faster. The Sprint can read Mach 10 within five seconds. I'm not sure what kind of missiles Meta Ridley is using, but so far, missiles aren't slow in speed. Besides, if Giga Bowser does go into his shell, I see that Meta Ridley jumping on Giga Bowser's back scenario, which, I don't think will be good for Giga Bowser. His head will be exposed for attack.

And it should be really durable, because afterall, shell = bones(kinda) and for them to handle up the sheer amount of pressure it means the animals own's bone are extremely durable.
I don't know if bone will be strong enough if we've already seen that one missile blow up a tank. And that was just one missile. lol

UncleSam

Smash Master

But i duno, i cant say "shell > missle" when i dont have exact numbers on both :o.
Plasma cannon

payasofobia

Smash Champion
He can't. He has the habit of always going for the losing side.

Which its annoying because it makes simple MU's last much longer.

tocador

Smash Lord
He can't. He has the habit of always going for the losing side.

Which its annoying because it makes simple MU's last much longer.
Shut up, you know nothing about my methods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!!!

@Dryn: Missles dont exactly go like ziummm as soon as launched, they have a set time even after launched, thats enough time :B.

@Mu: Yeah, but like everyone is saying, i dont really think the shell would be able to resist to plasma canons and stuff like that :D. So yeah, id give the MU to MR then, for a good old 732-268(i like broken numbers).

JOE!

Smash Hero
META RIDLEY
GIGA BOWSER

RIDLEY

PORKY

DUON

RAYQUAZA

GALLEOM

PETEY PIRANHA

so, we have figured out the DEADLIEST BOSS

now, before we go on: any changes to this?

tocador

Smash Lord
/\ Go R3 and GG.

ps: I vote that GB goes with winner of "loosers" and MR agaisnt winner of Winners.

I mean, that would sound pretty epic i think.

Edit: I think Petey should win the "Jiglypuff boss trophy" for the sheer amount of failness in him.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
@Dryn: Missles dont exactly go like ziummm as soon as launched, they have a set time even after launched, thats enough time :B.
I don't know. The Sprint missile only needs five seconds to go Mach 10. I don't know how long a missile that is fired from say a jet would take to actually go at a fast speed.

@ JOE!: No problems here.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Make Duon go up one spot higher and put Galleom right below him and you have it.

Porky only won 1 fight, Duon and Galleom won 2.

META RIDLEY

GIGA BOWSER

RIDLEY

DUON

GALLEOM

PORKY

RAYQUAZA

PETEY PIRANHA

P.S: Ray can't do anything against Porky while Porky can fry him with his raygun.

JOE!

Smash Hero
Round 2 Results

WILDCARD CHARACTERS CAN FACE ANY OPPONENT IN LOSER OR WINNER BRACKETS

NOW BEGINS ROUND 2: WINNER'S BRACKET

WEEK 1: META KNIGHT vs PIKACHU
WINNER: PIKACHU
"Even MK's swift steel is no match for the electric rat..."

WEEK 2: PIT vs ROY
WINNER: OUR BOI
"Pit may have more options in this fight, but Roy has better..."

WEEK 3: CHARIZARD vs DDD
WINNER: CHARIZARD
"Mnnn, roast penguin..."

WEEK 4: SHEIK vs PEACH
WINNER: SHEIK
"yet again, peach may well be the worst "fighter" we have..."

WEEK 5: ZELDA vs ZSS lulz
WINNER: ZERO SUIT SAMUS
"Even without her stunner, Zamus is too good of a fighter for Zelda to handle..."

WEEK 6: LUCARIO vs WARIO
WINNER: WARIO
"Wario is just too big for Lucario to handle..."

WEEK 7: LUIGI vs DIDDY
WINNER: DIDDY KONG
"Simian sodomy, ftw..."

WEEK 8: YOSHI vs KIRBY
WINNER: YOSHI
"Yoshi may not be the best fighter, but Kirby simply doesn't like a real life setting..."

WEEK 9: SNAKE vs DK
WINNER: DONKEY KONG
"Without access to his devastating arsenal of explosives, DK muscles past Snake..."

WEEK 10: IVYSAUR vs SQUIRTLE
WINNER: IVYSAUR
"Squirtle is no match for Ivy's toxins..."

WEEK 11: FALCO vs LUCAS
WINNER: FALCO
"Falco's long range superiority wins over Lucas' PSI..."

WEEK 12: SAMUS vs WOLF
WINNER: SAMUS
"Samus' armor proves too much for even Wolf's firepower..."

WEEK 13: NESS vs MEWTWO
WINNER: DRAW
"When power levels of over 9000 collide, there are no winners..."

WEEK 14: OLIMAR vs BOWSER
WINNER: BOWSER
"Size truly does matter..."

WEEK 15: SONIC vs FOX
WINNER: FOX
"Sonic cannot outrun lasers..."

WEEK 16: Y/T LINK vs ICE CLIMBERS
WINNER: Y/T LINK
"It was close, but Link;s ranged advantage pulls him ahead..."

WEEK 17: MARIO vs CAPTAIN FALCON
WINNER: CAPTAIN FALCON
"Between these two famous fighters, Falcon had a more practical ranged weapon, as well as more skill in melee combat..."

WEEK 18: LINK vs GANONDORF
WINNER: GANONDORF
"Ganon's armor allows him to defy the sages, for now..."

WEEk 19: PICHU vs JIGGLYPUFF
WINNER: PICHU
"Jigglypuff sucks..."

WEEK 20: MARTH vs IKE (SQUADS)
WINNER: IKE
"Marth's royal army is no match for Ike's guerrilla tactics..."

WEEK 21:META RIDLEY vs PORKY
WINNER: META RIDLEY
"Porky is no match for Meta Ridley's aerial dominance..."

WEEK 22: RAYQUAZA vs PETEY PIRANHA
WINNER: RAYQUAZA
"Petey may have a fierce bite, but he is too slow to counter Rayquaza's atacks..."

WEEK 23: RIDLEY vs GIGA BOWSER
WINNER: GIGA BOWSER
"Speed means nothing for Ridley if he cannot hurt GB significantly..."

WEEK 24: GALLEOM vs DUON (1st 2 posts)
WINNER: DUON
"Duon's firepower can finally see use against a target as immobile as he is..."

WEEK 25: PORKY vs RIDLEY
WINNER: RIDLEY
"Porky stands no chance against an opponent he cannot touch..."

WEEK 26: PETEY PIRANHA vs GALLEOM
WINNER: GALLEOM
"In the battle of immovable objects, the one with FREAKING ROCKET LAUNCHERS wins..."

WEEK 27: RAYQUAZA vs DUON
WINNER: DUON
"Even though Rayquaza can slither around Duon all he wants, in the end duon can simply kill him much easier than Ray can..."

WEEK 28: META RIDLEY vs GIGA BOWSER
WINNER: META RIDLEY
"Godzilla finally met his match against the ballistic power of MR..."

Sieguest

Smash Master
Pit has this...
Better weaponry, better defensive measures.
Bat is like the whole Improvised weapon spiel, it's not as easy to get the job done with as a sword is, while pit can shield and attack, eliminating Ness's options of attack.

Pit could even use his shield as an attack and shield ram Ness, this keeps Pit protected and once Ness hits the ground, the swords come and its GG.

without PSI Ness is like that neighborhood baseball geek who gets attacked by Pit, the ex- naval officer

all of Ness's offensive strategy would have to come from Ness getting a cold clock strike on a weak point on pit (his head, his manhood) and Pit can keep that covered with his shield, and make his moves on Ness's openings.

JOE!

Smash Hero
i added into the OP that Ness could use other Items found in Earthbound if they arent PSI related...

Sieguest

Smash Master
i added into the OP that Ness could use other Items found in Earthbound if they arent PSI related...
what? a piece of paper...? >____> mah boi Ness is screwed

I mean shoot, I think the deadliest thing Ness would have is his bat...or his ninja Yoyo Skills...

REL38

Smash Lord
Some items Ness can use in Earthbound:

insecticide spray

bombs

toothbrush

snakes

I'd watch out for that toothbrush if I were Pit . . .

Actual equipable items are just bats with better names (ie. tee bat, major league bat, ultimate bat). Those amount to about the same thing.

Ray guns and bazookas are in the game, but they're only usable by Jeff. Don't think Ness is allowed to have them, unfortunately :/

payasofobia

Smash Champion
The only thing Pit should worry about its...you guessed it, the bombs.

The outcome depends on the number and power of bombs Ness has and the dodging ability/the shield's toughness Pit has.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

REL38

Smash Lord
What about Super Bombs?

they probably pack more of a punch.

Besides, realistically, just stepping on those slugs would kill em'. That's more of a game mechanic if you ask me.

RL bombs actually hurt.

a stupid bread crumb fell in between my laptop keyboard and there's no way of getting it out ;__;

RogueThunder

Smash Rookie
Ness FTW! Pk powers top anything pit has got. Would you like your arrows reflected, sheilded, or absorbed?
-My two cents

Top Bottom