• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

tocador

Smash Lord
Ness FTW! Pk powers top anything pit has got. Would you like your arrows reflected, sheilded, or absorbed?
-My two cents
Just take back your 2 cents, their arent worth nothing ^^.

Ness isnt able to use psi pauár, only real stuff like bat and.... yeah.

But yeah, unless Ness can use the toothbrush to do something AWESOME pit has this, because, you know, usually Sword + Shield > Kid with baseball bat and toothbrush.

Adler

Smash Apprentice
I don't know much about ether series, so please correct me if I'm wrong about any of this.

Ness has relied on his Psy powers to cause much of the damage in Mother/Earthbound while the bat was a extra in case he ran out of PP/MP/AP.
With Pit it's been the other way round. He's had his swords and his shield all the way through, and could use magical things in a emergency.

Pit has the better experience in using the weapons he's currently equiped with (plus they're better).

all of Ness's offensive strategy would have to come from Ness getting a cold clock strike on a weak point on pit (his head, his manhood)
Pit has a manhood? O_o

sammy p

Smash Lord
yea, pit takes this..... can pit fly too??? if he can then that just makes him a bit more lethal..... hes able to literally make circles around ness, also, it obviously give him better mobility.

tocador

Smash Lord
@Rel: Yay, lets use my methodology :D.

In the game the bombs did 30 damage, what was basicaly the HP of a slug and not anything else.

So for a bomb to kill like, only a SLUG and do only 30 dmg, if you compare it to RL physics, it is just like a bomb that the most it could do would be hurt your finger if it blew on your hand :p.

Getraped ness =X.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
I reiterate: Insecticide Spray = MASE substitute.

No Toc methodology, please.

Plus, swift bat swings to the head, foot or testicles would hurt much worse. In fact, if Ness hits Pit hard enough in the testicles, he can kill him.

Death by testicular hemorrhage.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Pit wins.

Sword+Shield>Bat

Unless ness gets a SMAAAAAAAAAASSSHHH! attack in, but he needs alot of luck (LOLpun) to do that.

UncleSam

Smash Master
wow this ended already? w/e I was going for Pit anyway.
EDIT: updating my iPod, got this new Lamb of god dvd based on their world tour, putting it on.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well, taking into account everything, Wolf wins IMO. For starters, the physiology of Foxes and wolves differ. Wolves are bigger and stronger in that department. Next, Wolf has armor, something that Fox doesn't have. That allows him to withstand more blows from Fox physically. Both have reflectors so the guns may me null and void but Wolf has a "bayonet" on his blaster, allowing melee opportunities with it. And even in RL, wolves kill foxes. Add the claws and jaws on him and Wolf is a runaway with this one.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf#Physiology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox#Classification

@ US: Too good; that should be an analysis lol.

tocador

Smash Lord
OK, so from were are we going to set up our models? Brawl/Assault/64???? We need a basis for then to analise, but yeah, judgin by the whole picture, wolf is bulkier and faster than Fox, but then, fox has a better weaponary for long-mid range, as in it shoots faster.

But then, both have reflector which makes this a reall chess match.

Ima give my summary soon, brb.

Skadorski

// s o n d e r
NNID
Skadorski
Omg this is stupid Fox wins 100-0 it's not even a match-up he has alot of speed, enough power and-
O .,
/_/<
\
/_ "Imma let you finish but... Wolf is the winner of this round."

lol duh.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
why do we need a comparison if they are in the same game.

fox wins in game fox wins overall
This makes no sense. This is why we call this RL. In RL, Bowser beats Mario, Ganon beats Link and Wolf beats Fox. Just because Nintendo makes gimmick ways for the story to end well doesn't mean the protagonist is necessarily better in RL.

@Dryn
I'll copy my earlier post and you can see who's winning:
Well, taking into account everything, Wolf wins IMO. For starters, the physiology of foxes and wolves differ. Wolves are bigger and stronger in that department. Next, Wolf has armor, something that Fox doesn't have. That allows him to withstand more blows from Fox physically. Both have reflectors so the guns may me null and void but Wolf has a "bayonet" on his blaster, allowing melee opportunities with it. And even in RL, wolves kill foxes. Add the claws and jaws on him and Wolf is a runaway with this one.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
Does Fox have access to his vehicles? No? Wolf wins. Wolf is simply too much on-foot for Fox to handle, as shown in Assault. He out-speeds him, out-lasts him, ovepowers him etc etc etc.

Wolf=upgraded Fox.

Beren Zaiga

Smash Ace
Winner? Neither, both cannot logically exist for two reasons.

1. Neither one of them has ever really been shown to have a skeleton, which one cannot logically move without unless they are invertebrates. If they are invertebrates, how do they move around?

2. In order for either one's abilities to inflate to become possible, Both of their lungs would have to make up most of their body, and their bodies must somehow convert half the air or more they take in into helium somehow. I don't see that ever happening on an atomic scale.

Draw due to neither logically existing.

JOE!

Smash Hero

1. Neither one of them has ever really been shown to have a skeleton, which one cannot logically move without unless they are invertebrates. If they are invertebrates, how do they move around?

2. In order for either one's abilities to inflate to become possible, Both of their lungs would have to make up most of their body, and their bodies must somehow convert half the air or more they take in into helium somehow. I don't see that ever happening on an atomic scale.

you sir have won the matchup :p

New MU shortly

Emperor Time

Smash Lord

Hurry up, JOE!

EDIT:Lawful doublepost imo.

Sheik wins b/c he has combat experience and stuff. If it turns into QCQ Sheik obviously knows how to handle a dagger better.

The needles will be faster than the bow. And while the needles might not inflict mortal damage off the bat, they'd definitely be enough to stop Zelda from doing a lot of stuff

Sheik outclasses her everywhere. Gg.

Bed. ZZZ

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Zelda has a harder time moving compared to Sheik.

Zelda has arrows, Sheik has needles.. Arrows are more devastating and have longer range.

In close combat Zelda has longer range however, how fast she can swing it matters. Don't know how strong Zelda is to swing a sword swiftly. Sheik can also use her chain to whip Zelda as a counter attack from dodging a swipe. However if Sheik gets hit its more devastating to her.

Sheik can rush in like an assassin and slice her neck if she can move fast enough

I'm saying Zelda wins. Arrows > needles and in close combat Sheik has a higher risk than Zelda. This all matters on how fast Zelda can swing her sword basically.. That dress + weight are making it iffy. otherwise it'll be if Sheik can get past arrows.

REL38

Smash Lord

If this is the case, then they should both be excluded. Anyone going against them is really just a guaranteed win :/

@Current MU
Sheik is similar to an assassin in style and weaponry.

Needles, dagger, chain and stealth.

close combat is in Sheik's favour.

@ET
Needles are thrown via hands.

Arrows are shot via bow.

It's been more than established that arrows go pretty darn fast.

Top Bottom