• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Simpsons Mafia: will homer survive?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'll update this later today, I wanted to do it now, but I realized I am really tired, and i still have hw to do. Need to stop the all nighters. Expect it maybe after midnight.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Young Yedi returns home from almost failing a test for his Systems Operating class, because he never went to class because they were in the morning which made it difficiult to attend such classes because EE's GAE's Beta would keep him up till early in the morning; or atleast thats the escuse he gave himself so he wouldn't have to go to class, but yedi ends up not failing the test but actually ****** that **** because it was an open notebook test and he illegally aquired the sample test from last term and basically created notes from that, which to his surprise: the sample test from last term has similar questions to the midterm he had to take, so he ended up doing well on the test which made him pretty happy, but he was still exhausted because he had pulled an all-nighter the day before in order to study for the test [read: watch arrested developement] and he felt sick because he somehow got a fever (he's desperately hoping it isn't swine flu [even though he realizes it's not a big deal anyways]) so as soon as he got back to his apartment, he stretched out on his sofa and relaxed in front of the tv flipping through channels, and finally stopping at the Simpsons.
/sentence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fey030Y3VfE

The first scene opens with Homer searching through his sofa for a crumb of donut that fell out of his mouth.

"mmmmmmm lintyy goodness." His enjoyment was quickly interrupted by as a note tied to a brick came flying through his window. Shattering the window and almost his skull as well. Homer Simpson quickly ripped the note from the brick and began to read it. It took him a couple of seconds but eventually he understood what it was saying.

Family Guy >= The Simpsons.

Homer has never read such blasphemy before. It was somehing so utterly ridiculous and proposterous that he couldnt bear to look at the note anymore. He quickly tied it back to the brick and out of rage chucked it as hard as he could out the window. Or atleast he tried to, the brick somehow bounced off the window frame and was sent back straight at his head. But the adept homer was able to duck in time. He was happy for himself, one ******** situation averted. Homer somehow forgot that he had installed a trampoline to the wall because he wanted to see if he could defy gravity by jumping sideways. So as homer stood back up, the brick bounced off of the trampoline and hit him straight in the back of the head.

The scene cuts to Homer in a hospital bed. He was suffering from a severe concussion and did not even remember his own name. A large group of citizens from the town of Springfield suirrounded his bed. A news program had broadcasted the story of homer's anonymous brick-note. many in the town were astounded. Who could write such a thing? It was clear to them that someone hated the simpsons and wanted them gone. The town of springfield decided that they would find out the people who disliked the simpsons so that they would be able to stop these people from comitting further traitorous acts towards the Simpsons.

D1 START

Vote Count: None!

[11]Not Voting: Marshy, Mentosman, Riddle, Rockin, KevinM, Omni, Frozenflame, Omis, Gheb, Mcfox, Cacti

Deadline is set for the last second of October 7th. EST

Riddle

Smash Lord
I'm not even going to get started on the grammar of the first sentence. >.> Seriously Macman you know better than that when I'm in the game.

Vote: Cacti

We should have lynched him last game. (Of course I didn't really care who was scum but....)

Riddle

Smash Lord
I did it just for you <3
Wow you like/hate me enough to use the flavor to purposefully annoy me. I feel
annoyed
loved/hated.

That sentence was purposefully ambiguous.

Unvote, Vote: Marshy

He was lucky lat game, but this time...

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
lynch omni and call it a day? scumbag excited for his role he got early vote omni

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i still don't get it. do we have the same roles as before? were new ones issued out?

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
Vote: McFox

McFox=Falcone=Italian crime family=mafia. End of story.
There's a problem with that though:

McFox=Falcon=Italian crime family=DEAD

So... you know. Difficult for Falcone to get anything done while he's dead.

Omni, it's pretty obvious that if we all had the same roles as before, everyone would just vote Marshy and call it a day. Since that isn't happening... draw your own conclusion.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
to clarify: when i said "ignore omni" i was talking about the "content" of his posts, not the fact that he's acting silly.

:059:

Omni

BRoomer
no its fine. i got it clarified with Macman. i forgot that he gave us our new roles a while back.

vote: gheb for using marshy's common retort.

Omni

BRoomer
Lol. You take things way too personal, Kev.

Go cool off.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
no its fine. i got it clarified with Macman. i forgot that he gave us our new roles a while back.
You still have no reason to post it right in public unless you want to cause confusion. Otherwise you just could've asked Macman via AIM/PM to make sure that nobody reads it. Town would rather avoid attention especially for such a silly reason. Wasn't your intention though.

Also your OMGUS is hopelessly stupid.

Omni

BRoomer
You still have no reason to post it right in public unless you want to cause confusion. Otherwise you just could've asked Macman via AIM/PM to make sure that nobody reads it. Town would rather avoid attention especially for such a silly reason. Wasn't your intention though.
this doesn't make any sense. stop fishing.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Omni is an early lynch target in every game ever. New Rule:

Rule #2: Omni always acts supcious early day 1

It's actually quite funny. Keep acting scummy Omni I can't get enough....

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
frozenflame said:
Vote: Marshy for being wtf h4x and surviving a game filled with lynchers all targeting him. >=(
No kidding. What's funny is that if ANYONE had voted for Marshy, he would've gotten the fastest bandwagon on the internet. But no one wanted to make that move on D1.

Gheb said:
Gheb said:
...I forgot

Vote Omni
This made me laugh.

I can't really think of why he didn't just clarify with Mac either, but it's not much to go on yet.

Unvote since I don't really have a reason for you though right now.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I can't really think of why he didn't just clarify with Mac either, but it's not much to go on yet.
He could've done so via PM/AIM. Why post it for everybody to see? Drawing attention for some unimportant issue or just being stupid? No good for town either way.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Btw I'm NOT going to argue this case any further (unless Omni posts a good justification) because if Omni really just wants to ***** attention then I actually fell for it, which I want to avoid.

Leaving my vote on Omni for now (+hoping for more ppl to jump the BW for additional pressure ... forcing him to justify his behaviour) but I don't want the base D1 only on this issue. If nobody turns out to be more worthy of a lynch I'll stick to my vote.

Omni

BRoomer

gheb, you're dumb. the reason why i posted in public was because i didnt think anyone got their new roles. whether you agree or disagree with my logic, it is what it is and you looking any further into it is ********. i do this in aim mafia all the time because i always forget what setup we're playing under.

"Town would rather avoid attention" yet somehow scum would want to attract attention? huh, what? gheb what are you talking about? womp womp.

"wasn't your intention though" ok so while you're being me how about you humor us and tell everyone else what my intention was.

you've really got nothing. but please feel free to push on a case with little to no basis. i'm interested in how far you can drag this out. it'll be entertaining. the only thing that discourages me is that i'd rather avoid a 1v1 confrontation between you and i and get the entire family into the discussion. i've already come to the conclusion that you're either paranoid town looking for the nearest leg to hump or an instigative townie (altho my impression of you is that if you were mafia you wouldnt be very aggressive from the get go).

@Riddle: hey, guy. mind clarifying what exactly there is about my behavior that makes me "scummy", hm? whatever reasoning you have against me is pure wifom.

i am glad we can skip the rvs stage. i never was a fan of it.

oh, and i was going to find a replacement because of my workload and a possible chance of me moving but im all good now.

Omni

BRoomer
Btw I'm NOT going to argue this case any further (unless Omni posts a good justification) because if Omni really just wants to ***** attention then I actually fell for it, which I want to avoid.

Leaving my vote on Omni for now (+hoping for more ppl to jump the BW for additional pressure ... forcing him to justify his behaviour) but I don't want the base D1 only on this issue. If nobody turns out to be more worthy of a lynch I'll stick to my vote.

bw's don't work against me. the only response you can get out of me is when someone is being entirely way too stupid for me to hold back my anger.

there is a such thing as applying pressure without bw's. it's called deductive reasoning and arguing back with counter logic. you should try it sometime. i'm sure it wouldn't be too hard if... oh, you actually had something of substance to argue with :p

McFox

Spread the Love
BRoomer
We didn't entirely skip rvs. mentos and I participated.

There still isn't much to go on this point. you vs. Gheb doesn't seem to be much of anything.

Riddle

Smash Lord
gheb, you're dumb. the reason why i posted in public was because i didnt think anyone got their new roles. whether you agree or disagree with my logic, it is what it is and you looking any further into it is ********. i do this in aim mafia all the time because i always forget what setup we're playing under.

"Town would rather avoid attention" yet somehow scum would want to attract attention? huh, what? gheb what are you talking about? womp womp.

"wasn't your intention though" ok so while you're being me how about you humor us and tell everyone else what my intention was.

you've really got nothing. but please feel free to push on a case with little to no basis. i'm interested in how far you can drag this out. it'll be entertaining. the only thing that discourages me is that i'd rather avoid a 1v1 confrontation between you and i and get the entire family into the discussion. i've already come to the conclusion that you're either paranoid town looking for the nearest leg to hump or an instigative townie (altho my impression of you is that if you were mafia you wouldnt be very aggressive from the get go).

@Riddle: hey, guy. mind clarifying what exactly there is about my behavior that makes me "scummy", hm? whatever reasoning you have against me is pure wifom.

i am glad we can skip the rvs stage. i never was a fan of it.

oh, and i was going to find a replacement because of my workload and a possible chance of me moving but im all good now.
I wasn't say you were actually being scummy, my point was to say that in general you should be scummy moer often as it is very funny to watch.

Omni

BRoomer
I wasn't say you were actually being scummy, my point was to say that in general you should be scummy moer often as it is very funny to watch.
oh. i'd still like to hear what it is that i've done that makes me seem scummy to you.

i do like to stir up commotion. speaking bluntly and talking often usually helps me fish out potential scum trying to come in for the passive nudge lynch. oh, and pissing people usually gives me good reactions that i like to see.

unvote

mcfox: yeah gheb omgus'ing me after being omgus'ed is pretty funny. but not nearly as funny as: Whine In Front of Me, lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Omni I promise you buddy I have nothing against you personally nor was my vote against you based off any other game.

I'd be a helluva weak player if that was why I was voting you.

<3.

Anyways the only lynch I'm supporting today is Omni's.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni I promise you buddy I have nothing against you personally nor was my vote against you based off any other game.

I'd be a helluva weak player if that was why I was voting you.

<3.

Anyways the only lynch I'm supporting today is Omni's.

waaaaaaaaaaat :mad:

Top Bottom