• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CSS Organizer

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
You know you all shouldnt trust PW so much, he just posted a pic. All the other times he has posted a bit more info, since he is so respected, he could have shopped this then posted it before he is even near that stage (if even he is making anything). Or he could be legit, personally i wont disregard this, but i wont get too hyped or start saying things without a bit more info.

This isnt really like PW, but he could be just in a different mood.
Giving us the PROJECT ZERO teaser? Telling us to find "The Chosen One?"

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
Project Zero
Warning! Challenger Approaching!

He has definitely teased us before.

But this time, I'd be willing to bet he's just having a bit of fun because of how riled up we get over each of his posts, lol.

Phantom Wings

Smash Apprentice
Geez. I've been trying to remain inconspicuous for a while now, but one tiny post ends up bringing me into the limelight:dizzy: I guess I should try and dispel all the pointless hype I inadvertently created.:laugh:

First off I suppose that I should clarify that the image I posted is indeed legit - but, it was done in about half an hour's work of hex poking. There's no code yet, but I'm currently burning my hours away on a utility to achieve same effects.

Second, the CSP on the side is Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysuar, ZSS and Sheik's images all stacked on top of each other - I just threw them over there to get them out of the way. (so you can lay off the hype Mofo) While I have been working on an equivalent code to the clone engine, I've kind of put that off for a bit - but the possibilities for it look promising.

And third, Well... For those of you wanting to hear about PSA, I've been working on it when I haven't been working on my other projects and I hope to eventually release a build including a bunch of updates. (Still no projectile hacking though until I can crack the modules.)

*Poof! Gone again.:p*

Slashy

Smash Lord
Geez. I've been trying to remain inconspicuous for a while now, but one tiny post ends up bringing me into the limelight:dizzy: I guess I should try and dispel all the pointless hype I inadvertently created.:laugh:

First off I suppose that I should clarify that the image I posted is indeed legit - but, it was done in about half an hour's work of hex poking. There's no code yet, but I'm currently burning my hours away on a utility to achieve same effects.

Second, the CSP on the side is Charizard, Squirtle, Ivysuar, ZSS and Sheik's images all stacked on top of each other - I just threw them over there to get them out of the way. (so you can lay off the hype Mofo) While I have been working on an equivalent code to the clone engine, I've kind of put that off for a bit - but the possibilities for it look promising.

And third, Well... For those of you wanting to hear about PSA, I've been working on it when I haven't been working on my other projects and I hope to eventually release a build including a bunch of updates. (Still no projectile hacking though until I can crack the modules.)

1. You should probably help Dantarion with OpenSA, his soon to be open source equivalent of Project SA.

2. Do you think you will make GUI for people who want to make their own custom CSSs

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Well, you were basically the code-father of Brawl+, so you have to expect some degree of fame here. :laugh:

Anyways, I'm happy to see you're still cracking away at random Brawl stuff when you have the time. Having a clone engine would be awesome.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!

Hype?

HYPE!

HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

1. You should probably help Dantarion with OpenSA, his soon to be open source equivalent of Project SA.

2. Do you think you will make GUI for people who want to make their own custom CSSs
Looking at the fact that Dedede and PT's pokes have edited pacs in the latest nightly Dantarion has been in contact with the WBR...

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord

You're too awesome.

DevilKiller

Smash Apprentice
Lol, poor Phantom Wings = unwilling celebrity.

If Phantom Wings had two other hacker brothers, they'd be the Jonas Brothers of Smash Hacking. :p He can't appear without fangirls screaming (actually, there are probably more fanboys.) and he can fill anyone up with HYYYPPPE!! :psycho:

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
PW, why dont you make a code that loads a different PSA file according to the costume? It would be better that the clone engine. I have an idea on how this would be done (i along time ago tried to hard code another slot in, sadly the furthest i got was loading different PCS files in different spots. I realised that you cannot hard code multiple PSA file loads, but i may be able to hae more costumes, but i dont think i will be resuming that project, EVER, it consumed my life for about a week). I also had an idea on how to make a code that duplicates a CSS slot, has different properties (its a whole new CSS slot, just loads duplicate pics) and loads different costumes. My lack of a USB gecko prevents me from finding out if my theorims are correct, or even getting further knowledge on the subject (my idea could be totally outrageos, but i have made codes for other games, so i think it should be atleast plausible). I am planning on buying a USB gecko some time, when my funds arent being used for other things.

Phantom Wings

Smash Apprentice
Well, I expected to release it a bit earlier but a certain code kept me held up until now. It's kinda' unfinished but I got sort of bored with it - so I may as well release it as is for now...

CSS Organizer

Using it is pretty straight forward as most of it is just drag and drop. The directory to place the output file in is Menu2. If I ever get back to this I may add a feature that replicates the Custom CSS code using modified files and add that to the app. Be sure to read the readme as it has a code which is required if you intend on setting up certain formations in your CSS.

Also, as far as the Clone Engine or whatnot goes... Adding a new character ID to load a new set of named files is exactly what I've been working to achieve. As I said before, the possibilities look promising - there's just one slight thing with the module files that needs to be taken care of.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
Well, I expected to release it a bit earlier but a certain code kept me held up until now. It's kinda' unfinished but I got sort of bored with it - so I may as well release it as is for now...

CSS Organizer

Using it is pretty straight forward as most of it is just drag and drop. The directory to place the output file in is Menu2. If I ever get back to this I may add a feature that replicates the Custom CSS code using modified files and add that to the app. Be sure to read the readme as it has a code which is required if you intend on setting up certain formations in your CSS.

Also, as far as the Clone Engine or whatnot goes... Adding a new character ID to load a new set of named files is exactly what I've been working to achieve. As I said before, the possibilities look promising - there's just one slight thing with the module files that needs to be taken care of.

About sums up my feelings. Your the man.

n88

Smash Lord
This is fantastic, but where do you put the file? PW says Menu2, but where the **** is that?

Phantom Wings

Smash Apprentice
Brix were ****.

Then I realized B+ can't use it yet, and it requires recompressing a file ive never heard of...
You should be able to recompress it with SmashBox. After that, put it in your SD card as:

X:\Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\menu2\sc_selcharacter.pac

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Oh gods, I can't wait.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
lol I already ran into a problem. I made this CSS.

(Colors just added into the screen print. Red is 64 characters. blue is melee. green is brawl)

Problem is that it freezes when I go to the CSS in brawl.

I put it in pf/menu2 (which I assume is the right place since it froze)

I put in the codes and everything.

Halp? :(

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
lol I tinkered around with the text file and renamed the Icon##'s with the Character names.

Tedious, but it helped a whole lot.

I'll play around with this some more until I can get it to stop freezing.

Viquey

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha. this reminds of that one commercial, "Our rockstars aren't like your rockstars." XD <3 ya PW. Can't wait to try that out!

*puppy-eyes her mom into letting her use the PC*

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
how do I get the character names to appear?

all mine says is Icon##
Same here. I know I could rename them manually but that would be annoying if there's any other way.

Also, does editing the Z coordinate of an icon show a visible difference in the game? That would add a whole new level of depth (literally and figuratively) to the creative process of designing a screen...

Oh yeah, and what are all the 50 icons? I know of the 36 main ones, the transformation characters, Pokemon, and the alloys, but I don't think that adds up to 50.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
I think the engine itself just supports up to 50. Probably because it was a nice round number.

/Ignorance.

ShadyGT

Smash Cadet
Thx PW, u r AWESOME!!!

Problem is that it freezes when I go to the CSS in brawl.
Just save it as a .pcs file and rename it to .pac^^. thats it ^^

Or open it with Smash Box, and change the "Compressed: False" on the right side to "Compressend:True"

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
This is awesome, I already made something like what the first post wanted. But could you please replace Icon XX with whatever character that is? It would make organizing so much easier. Right now I have to glance back at the character select screen on my TV to see what character I'm editing. lol

edit: Also I don't see a way to add anymore icons other than the original 36 on the screen. (Like if I wanted an icon for just Sheik/ZSS/The 3 Pokemon/whatever)

edit 2: It also completely overrides whatever CSP's I had before and resets them to the default. lol

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Phantom Wings! I can't believe you were hiding in this thread being awesome and I didn't notice. I'm trying this out the moment I get to my Wii. Awesome job.

This is awesome, I already made something like what the first post wanted. But could you please replace Icon XX with whatever character that is? It would make organizing so much easier. Right now I have to glance back at the character select screen on my TV to see what character I'm editing. lol
You can actually change it yourself by editing the contents of CSSEntries.txt in the Data folder; we don't need to burden PW with that.

CheDDar-X

Smash Apprentice
lol I tinkered around with the text file and renamed the Icon##'s with the Character names.

Tedious, but it helped a whole lot.

I'll play around with this some more until I can get it to stop freezing.
:bee:
Wanna be a super awesome person and upload the text file for the common people?

Phantom Wings is the ****ing man. In every way.

exfatal

Smash Cadet
Here yea go
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 1 (Solo)
Player 2 (Solo)
Mario
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Pit
Meta Knight
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
Ike
Snake
Peach
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Ganondorf
Ice Climber
King Dedede
Wolf
Lucario
Ness
Sonic
Bowser
Wario
Link
Toon Link
Rob
Olimar
Captian Falcon
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Random
Icon 37
Icon 38
Icon 39
Samus
Icon 40
Icon 41
Icon 42
Icon 43
Icon 44
Icon 45
Icon 46
Icon 47
Icon 48
Icon 49
Kirby
Icon 50
Fox
Pikachu
Marth
Game and Watch

can anyone tel me what icon the 3 separate pokemon are under and sheik and Zamus

CheDDar-X

Smash Apprentice
Here yea go
Player 1
Player 2
Player 3
Player 4
Player 1 (Solo)
Player 2 (Solo)
Mario
Luigi
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Pit
Meta Knight
Falco
Pokemon Trainer
Ike
Snake
Peach
Donkey Kong
Yoshi
Ganondorf
Ice Climber
King Dedede
Wolf
Lucario
Ness
Sonic
Bowser
Wario
Link
Toon Link
Rob
Olimar
Captian Falcon
Jigglypuff
Lucas
Random
Icon 37
Icon 38
Icon 39
Samus
Icon 40
Icon 41
Icon 42
Icon 43
Icon 44
Icon 45
Icon 46
Icon 47
Icon 48
Icon 49
Kirby
Icon 50
Fox
Pikachu
Marth
Game and Watch

can anyone tel me what icon the 3 separate pokemon are under and sheik and Zamus
:bee: thanks!!

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
this is amazing!
I made a CSS with four player selects in the center with the characters around them

EDIT: amazing thing for a 200th post lol

Top Bottom