• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

.Fade's [and Dingoberriz] Movesets: CON Naruto

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
CON Naruto
Official Thread and Comprehensive Moveset
PSA by dingoberriz and .Fade

KCMM Main Page Post

Download Link: CON Naruto
Includes: 6 Costumes, PSA, and Motion files
FitIke00 = Orange, Default
FitIke01 = Red
FitIke02 = Green
FitIke03 = Blue
FitIke04 = Grey
FitIke05 = Yellow

Video by ds22

Synopsis:
This Naruto is heavily based in the Clash of Ninja video game series. A couple of moves are inspired by Jump! Ultimate Stars and the anime itself.

Disclaimer: If you take ANY animation from our motion file, please tell us. Most likely we've edited it and we'd like some credit =3

Comprehensive Moveset

A, A, A
Jab Combo
Damage: 3%, 2%, 6%
Animation: C. Falcon's Jab, Jab2, and U-Throw.
Notes: Based on the first three hits of Naruto's B, B, B combo in CON. The third hit has very little knockback, and probably zero KO potential. Good setup move though, and 'I can't think of anything so I'll just jab' move.

F-Tilt
Kunai Swing
Damage: [Charged and Uncharged] 12/14/15%
Animation: First swing of Sheik's sword F-Smash.
Notes: Based on Naruto's ->A attack in CON. Short range, great damage. If you hold down A through the animation, this move has great knockback, good KO potential. If you just click it, it will pop them up right in front of you for a decent setup for moves like the U-Tilt or aerials. This will also lower the ending lag.

U-Tilt
Kunai Throw
Damage: 6%
Animation: Marth's U-Tilt.
Based on everyone's ^A kunai throw in CON. Awesome, kinda ridiculous range, good juggle trajectory, very little KO potential. Nice surprise for anyone who thinks they can recover above the stage. The kunais travel at a 70-ish degree angle.

D-Tilt
Sweep
Damage: 12-15%
Animation: C. Falcon's D-Tilt.
Notes: Based on Naruto's vB. A completely normal move. Good poke range, and knocks them higher depending on %.

Dash Attack
Shoulder Rush
Damage: 6/8%
Animation: C. Falcon's dash attack.
Notes: All around great move. Good knockback for setups.

F-Smash
Clone Tackle
Damage: 6/8/10/12%
Animation: Sheik's ItemBig [Start and Hold], Sheik's ItemSmall [F-Smash], Snake's Dash Attack [clone attack]
Notes: Definitely a unique move. A clone leaps forward, tackling anything in its way. The first hitbox starts a ways in front of Naruto and deals the most damage. The middle hitbox deals a little less, and the final hitbox trips people as the clone rolls. Really good KO potential, good range, but long startup lag and easily punished.

U-Smash
Clone Uppercut
Damage: 10/11/12/14%
Animation: Ike's D-Throw [Naruto], Ike's DragoonGet [Clone]
Notes: Obviously based on Naruto's vA in CON. Another great but situational move. Good surprise kills on people above you. The hitbox on the ground is the strongest. Long startup lag, but difficult to punish due to the moving hitbox.

D-Smash
Rasengan Grind
Damage: 1% x 15 [Charge], 1% x 8 [D-Smash], 12% [D-Smash Final Hit]
Animation: Ike's Assist Trophy [Charge], and heavily edited Assist Trophy -> C. Falcon vB landing [D-Smash]
Notes: This move is extremely situational. The attack itself is great; it has a total damage output of 34%, not counting the charging damage boost. It rips though shields, bringing a full shield to 1/4th the size. It even pulls opponents in with wind. On the other hand, the hitbox is only right in front of him, does not damage opponents holding a ledge well, and is easily punished. Use any way you'd like.

N-Air
'When in Doubt, Stick Foot Out'
Damage: 8/9%, 6%
Animation: Last kick in Snake's Neutral A.
Notes: Based on the 4th hit in Naruto's B, B, B, B combo, as well as his ^B in CON. A really well-rounded move. Good air combo setup, good KO potential at higher percents. The stronger hitbox is followed by a weaker hitbox, so it is very difficult to punish.

F-Air
Uzumaki Punch
Damage: 13%
Animation: C. Falcon's aerial Raptor Boost
Notes: Based on the anime more than anything, specifically Naruto final punch on Gaara during the tailed beast fight. Great reach, a bit difficult to land, but that's fine because it spikes. If it hits a grounded opponent, the ending lag is cut in half to eliminate landing lag.

U-Air
Flip Kick
Damage: 10%
Animation: ZSS's U-Air
Notes: Virtually identical to Zero Suit's, it has great KO and combo potential. Never leave home without it.

B-Air
Double Kick
Damage: 4%, 7%
Animation: Link's B-Air
Notes: Once again, nearly identical. Great for spacing and edge guarding.

D-Air
Lunging Kick
Damage: 14-15%
Animation: C. Falcon's Falcon Kick
Notes: Based on Jump! Ultimate Star's aerial B, this move sends you downwards quickly. Great KO potential, and it can be cancelled earlier than most attacks similar to this.

Neutral B
Rasengan
Damage: 8% [no charge]/2% [charge], 1/2/2% x 10 [multihit charge], 4/6/8% [final hit]
Animation: Zelda's F-Smash Hold [charge], C. Falcon's Falcon Punch [Rasengan]
Notes: A powerful, yet very situational move. Difficult to use in any situation, but satisfying if it connects =) No charge at all results in a weak punch. The Rasengan grinds your opponent to a pulp before sending them flying. There are three levels of charge, the weakest having hardly any knockback, and the strongest having amazing KO potential. Use sparingly, but with confidence!

Aerial Neutral B
Diving Rasengan
Damage: 1% x 3, 15%
Animation: Heavily edited C. Falcon's Raptor Boost and Falcon Kick
Notes: Based on Naruto's aerial A in the CON: EX series. Naruto dives extremely fast to the ground [even faster than D-Air] and lands with a Rasengan to the ground. Surprisingly practical in terms of knockback. This move allows you to ledgegrab mid-fall, making it somewhat useful for recovery if I have to reach the ledge.

Side-B
Uzumaki Barrage
Damage: 8%, 8%, 8%
Animations: Snake's Grenade Throw [1st hit], Sheik's shrink [Naruto 2nd hit], Snake's U-Tilt [Clone], Snake's F-Air [3rd hit]
Notes: The 2nd hit is activated by A, and the third activated by B.
Based on the manga, anime, and like every game out there. The first hit is difficult to land, but once it connects the rest of the move is inescapable. This move, while it has no KO potential in itself, true-combos into almost every other aerial. Onstage, practical follow-ups would be the N-Air, D-Air and U-Air or even the aerial Final Smash. If done on the edge of the stage, you can chain the dropkick to the F-Air for a double spike =D

Aerial Side-B
Uzumaki Roll
Damage: 8 [kick]
Animations: Screw Attack, Snake's F-Air
Notes: Click A to activate the kick while rolling.
Based on the 5-koma special of Naruto in Jump! Ultimate Stars, Naruto rolls forward. The kick itself is a good meteor, but difficult to land. The roll can be canceled with a jump or an air dodge, making his mobility more versatile.

Down-B
Kawarimi no Jutsu [Substitution Technique]
Damage: 6%
Animations: Sheik's shrink, and Sheik's grow [ground] and Ike's counter hit [air]
Notes: If hit on the ground, Naruto will teleport behind the opponent and trip them in the process, allowing for punishment. If he is not facing the opponent, he will simply teleport away from the opponent. In the air, he punches them away. The air version is ground canceled, allowing for interesting approaches and ledgestalls.

Up-B
Chakra Jump
Damage: None
Animations: Footstool jump
Notes: Simple stuff. Gives you extra height.

Aerial Up-B
Clone Hopping
Damage: 4%
Animation: Footstool jump, falling,
Notes: Taken from the manga and anime, Naruto jumps off his own clone to give him more height. The clone falls, giving anyone below a bit of damage. The final hitbox trips people.

B during Up-B
Rasengan Lift
Damage: 1% x 3, 8%
Animation: Break away into the air from grab
Notes: You get this if you click B during either of the Up-Bs. It gives you a little boost straight upwards, with a weak hitbox in front of you to keep people away.

Final Smash
Kyuubi Combo
Damage: 8%, 8%, 3%, 5%, 5%, 30%
Animations: Wolf's Jab, Jab2, F-Tilt, F-Throw, F-Air, Ganondorf's Taunt
Notes: Based on Kyuubi Naruto's Special from CON, this FS hits five times before exploding with 'chakra'. This technique uses time manipulation for hitstun, so anyone in the general area will be slowed down as well. Because of the time manipulation, this move WILL malfunction in Brawl+. Anyway, the final hit has ridiculous knockback and range, practically an instant KO. Don't be surprised if you catch two or three more opponents in the final hit. =)

Aerial Final Smash
Rasengan: Kazeshuriken
Damage: 1% x 40, 30% [three separate hits]
Notes: An aerial final smash! Based on the manga, Naruto throws a giant Rasengan downwards. It travels rather far, dragging everyone with it, then sends them flying. KOs well, and can be used as a cruel edgeguard ;P

Extra Tidbits:

- Standing, walking, running, taunts, wins, and all getup attacks have been changed.
- Speed, acceleration and jump height slightly increased, weight slightly decreased.
- U-Throw angle changed to throw farther back.
- D-Taunt puts Ike in a tripped state. During the trip, Ike is intangible for 1/3rd of a second.
- Naruto can walk on water! Test it out~

Credits:

Phantom Wings and Kryal ~ PSA. Brawlbox. Enough said, you guys are my heroes.
Eldiran [Zero] ~ Major props to this guy. Everything from the Side-B, to the Up-B, to the clones…there’s too much to thank him for.
ds22 [Naruto] ~ A great inspiration, + Naruto’s eye textures, + a video of the PSA.
UMOP [Fighter Kirby] ~ His PSA is a masterpiece, helped me with a lot of coding.
Marvin ~ The Naruto texture. [recolors by dingoberriz]
Untouchabl33 [Darth Vader PSA] ~ Help with coding for the Final Smash.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Glitch List

Shield Glitch

A problem that resulted in switching Ike's shield with Snake's shield animation. The shield only overlaps the bottom half of Naruto. The are no serious consequences to this, at least none I've noticed.

Sword Glow Clone Glitch

The aether sword [replaced with Naruto clones] automatically called for a sword glow and that swing effect near Naruto's feet. As far as I know, PSA cannot get rid of this, therefore it appears every time you summon a clone. Gameplay is not affected.

Flaming Sword Hitbox Glitch

The flaming sword is called because the original animation of the thrown sword calls for the flames during Ike's Great Aether FS. There is a hitbox is hardcoded onto the sword...if you manage to land between Naruto and his kicking clone, this hitbox will hit you. Probably the most annoying glitch.

Clone's 'Wig' Glitch

This happens about 1/4th of the time, not sure why. The clone's hair, being a +1 texture, doesn't always load. Instead, it will take on the color of your opponent's clothing. Somewhat humorous, actually...one time Ike was bald XP

Pool Graphics

This is a weird one, and seems to only ever happen on Delfino. Apparently Brawl doesn't alow those wind graphics to be summoned over water, hence they don't appear when you do any Rasengan animations.

This is one exception...and it looks awesome. =D

Water splash graphics are summoned instead, giving Naruto this awesome backdrop as he charges.

Even so, the full charge wind graphics seem to work. =)

Clone Splashing

In the same place on Delfino, the smoke graphics used when a clone is summoned is replaced by splashing water...interesting.

Final Smash, Kyuubi Teleporting

I made Naruto move during the Final Smash, but once it's done he teleports back to where he started. Dunno how to fix this, probably because it's a wolf animation.

No Roll Movement

If you're getting launched backwards, the aerial Side-B won't propel you forwards. It's the same issue Eldiran's Zero ran into, with no solution.

Walking Glitch

Nothing major, but Naruto's head twitches a little while walking every time the animation loops.​

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Echo Blade Zelda

Recent News:
- Now that she's been released, people have to tell me what's good, and what ain't. Gotta make her fair, ya know?

- Besides the shrinking and the occasional edits, I plan to put the next step of this project on hold. I have a few ideas I'd like to finish first =P

Download Links:
Echo Blade Package: Zelda + Echo Blade Sheik v1.5

Official Version: Echo Blade Zelda v1.0
Download Link 1 Download Link 2
The Texture:
Shinigami Zelda [1] [2]

The Original KC-MM Post:
Here

Other Videos:
Echo Blade Zelda Moveset by S.N.E.S.S.
Random CPU Fight by S.N.E.S.S.
How We Brawl [vs. Giga Kooplus & Pheonix Mario] by PRaaastar

I need feedback on which moves are overpowered/underpowered. I don't want her to be too broken~

Info:

- Zelda is fire-based ["wow soo overdone blah blah"] the same way Sheik has electric-based attacks.
- The Echo Blade will obviously be used in the majority of her attacks.

Physics:

- Air Mobility increased.
- The Echo Basics:
+ Moderate speed increase
+ Weight decrease [85 to 70]
+ Footstool boost

Attacks:

Jab: The Beckoning
She swings her arm, and hitboxes pull you closer. Simple, effective.

F-Tilt: Quick Step
She dashes, then disappears? She then reappears, burning your face. Yum.
Tidbits:
+ Hold down A to slash with your blade instead!
+ There are THREE variations of this move, controlling which way you teleport, depending on the way you tilt. Including the sword variation, there are SIX possible moves. Have fun learning which is which!

U-Tilt: Just a Stretch
She lifts her hand, effectively igniting whoever happens to be above her. Simple.

D-Tilt: Flash Fire

F-Smash: Ike Called, He Wants His Move Back. [name pending]
As the sword comes down, the dude caught in it gets it multiple times before the launch.
Tidbits:
+ The tip is mad weak ['cuz it's the farthest blah blah blah]. Hit with the center.
++ The real reason is I'm having hitbox problems, but w/e. This works too.

Dash Attack: Charge!
She spins, then charges forward. Well, not really. More like glides.

U-Smash: Abusing That Darkness Effect [name pending]
U-Tilt animaton, with DAHKNESS! It pulls you in before spitting you out.

D-Smash: Trippin'
The trip, with moh powah. Hits in front, then in back, then in front again. Pretty quick.

Nair: I Didn't Change
Same move. With slashy flags.

U-Air: Boom!
Exactly the same.

Dair: Boom! with a Twist~
The only move I was settled on from the get-go. She spins fancily in the air.
Oh yeah, and there's an explosion beneath you.
It spikes.

Fair: Sweets
Same move as before. With FIYAH. I made it a tiny bit bigger, and removed a sourspot.

Bair: That Ain't Puff
Standard 'My foot's gonna stick out for a really long time, and I'll abuse this move many more times to steadily push you farther away from the stage' kick. Trademarked by Jiggs.
Tidbits:
+ This and Fair can be L-canceled =P Try it, if you're holding a shield command when you hit the ground, the animation lag will be cut in half. My little tribute to Melee.

Neutral B: Sacred Light
This allows access to a new set of moves! As legend has it [I don't know which, but it's legit], there are only three sacred weapons, held by the worthiest of heroes: the sword, the mirror, and the jewel.
Yes, the jewel.
Tidbits:
+ In the air, it cancels most of your momentum. That's pretty useful, I must say.
+ You have to reload it every time you use one of the 'special' moves. Kinda annoying, kinda fun.

New N-Air: That Ain't Link
Instead of flashy lights, Zelda pulls out two swords during her spin.
...Because that's original.
It has good knockback, regardless of damage.
Tidbits:

New F-Air and F-Tilt: That Ain't Mario
What? An Echo shield? That's pretty sick. It stays out for a while, and turns people around. A fun, yet tricky edgeguard.
Tidbits:
+ She gets knocked backwards a bit, especially in the air. It could be useful, or completely screw you over.

New B-Air: That Ain't...Donkey Kong?

Side B: Reckless Charge
She readies herself, then charges forward...recklessly! Riding on a cloud of darkness, attacks won't even faze her as she readies her blade and slices you up.
Tidbits:
+ Can be done in the air.
+ Hold down B. It makes you go up.

Down B: Transform
Tidbits:
+ There's more lag at startup, but if you're using Echo Blade Sheik, there will be almost no ending lag.

Up-B: Fayore's Wind
The startup has wind hitboxes [idea from IKOU].

Throws:
The D-Throw burns you.

To Do List:
- Shrink it! >.<
- D-Tilt, New N-Air, and New B-Air are practically useless. Ideas would be nice.

Credits So Far:
+ Eldrian [Wisp] ~ One of the biggest inspirations for this moveset: he helped out with coding for the Side-B and the use of switches in general. Stole some coding too =P
+ UMOP [Fighter Kirby] ~ Mr. Fountain of Knowledge, helped wrap up the momentum problem and the Side-B.
+ drsusredfish [Time Mage Zelda] ~ His moveset has been indirectly helping me with some animation ideas =)
+ Untouch ~ Dude, your coding discoveries are doing wonders.
+ camelot ~ Frame Speed. EVERYWHERE. Enough said.
+ Those people who give me ideas [thanyou, kyzon, IKOU, etc.] ~ Because I really do steal them. XP
+ S.N.E.S.S. [Avatar Ness] ~ For the epic moveset video, coming soon~

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Newest Edit: 10.11.09

~ Weapon Within: An Echo Blade Sheik and Zelda Combo Video! ~

Echo Blade Sheik

Current Version: Echo Blade Sheik v1.5

Echo Blade Package [includes Echo Blade Zelda v1.0]:

The Textures:
Jabbawockee Sheik [1] [2]
Arrancar Sheik [1] [2]

Check out the complete moveset!
Here

Backup Download Link
Here

Other Videos:
Echo Blade Sheik Moveset by Zephron
Playing through Classic Mode 1 by LordShade67
Playing Through Classic Mode 2 by LordShade67
Deadly but Short [vs. Hearts of Justice Peach] by silentkill450

Ochobobo

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1075-1052-5472
I'm kind of new at adding special characters. How exactly do I do this? I see it's a .pac file, so I replaced one of my textures with it, and it doesn't seem to have an effect. What should I do to make this work?

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
I'm kind of new at adding special characters. How exactly do I do this? I see it's a .pac file, so I replaced one of my textures with it, and it doesn't seem to have an effect. What should I do to make this work?
Instead of fitzelda03.pac or whatever, just fitzelda.pac.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Wow these two Characters are way to good. And with good i do not mean broken, but so frikkin' awesome. they are balanced and not to overpowered. I can see the hard learning curve in both of them. I like Echo Blade Zelda especially, since she's even harder. Thanks a bunch for these PSA's, they're the best i've seen so far!!

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Wow these two Characters are way to good. And with good i do not mean broken, but so frikkin' awesome. they are balanced and not to overpowered. I can see the hard learning curve in both of them. I like Echo Blade Zelda especially, since she's even harder. Thanks a bunch for these PSA's, they're the best i've seen so far!!
Thank you very much, good sir. What you described is exactly what I was aiming for =D

mofo_

Smash Ace
aww u tricked me :[ i thought you somehow put an embedded youtube player and i was like woah, it loaded so fast! ~_~

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
aww u tricked me :[ i thought you somehow put an embedded youtube player and i was like woah, it loaded so fast! ~_~
Haha, I was trying to figure that out, then gave up and took a screenshot instead. =P

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
I assume this is the vBrawl style Echo Blade Zelda/Sheik, yes? Are there plans for a BBrawl and Brawl+ version?
BBrawl never really caught my eye, so no. In Brawl+, though, these two are MONSTERS. Hence my combo video is using Brawl+. =D But no, I plan to balance it for vBrawl, and however it turns out in Brawl+ is what it is. It might be balanced for Mugen Brawl, though, which uses the Brawl+ physics.

The Executive

Smash Lord
Within the confines of my mortal shell in T-Town.
Thanks a million!!

Rapidshare FAQ said:
For Files stored in collector's or premium accounts there is no limitation. Files uploaded by free users can be downloaded 10 times, but can be easily transferred to a free collector's or a premium account and can then be downloaded an unlimited number times as long as the file is available.
So basically, were I you I would either post all DLs as Mediafire/Megaupload from now on or, if you prefer to keep using RapidShare, register for a free Collector's account. There's no DL limit but the files do expire after a certain period of inactivity. (I believe it's 60 days?) Size upload limit is 200MB if you ever feel the need to upload anything freakishly large like uncompressed video, but that shouldn't be a problem. Cheers!

edit: you'll have to reupload your files under the new account, but with <1MB files that should be a snap and it keeps a running list of all files uploaded with DL/delete links for you.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Thanks a million!!

So basically, were I you I would either post all DLs as Mediafire/Megaupload from now on or, if you prefer to keep using RapidShare, register for a free Collector's account. There's no DL limit but the files do expire after a certain period of inactivity. (I believe it's 60 days?) Size upload limit is 200MB if you ever feel the need to upload anything freakishly large like uncompressed video, but that shouldn't be a problem. Cheers!

edit: you'll have to reupload your files under the new account, but with <1MB files that should be a snap and it keeps a running list of all files uploaded with DL/delete links for you.
Thanks man, I made another Rapidshare account, hope it works. All my files have been transferred, new links in the OP.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Added a new moveset to the OP, CON Naruto! Hope you like it =)

Alses

Smash Apprentice
It freezes for me... I'm just saying it here in case you don't see my post in KC:MM

Gregory2590

Smash Journeyman
NNID
phireblast
*Immediately likes the moveset* Too bad the rasengan doesn't make the opponent shout "ugh" multiple times like in the games lol.

Mera Mera

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm not new to smash boards by any means but this is my first comment. I just wanted to give you a heads up about a glitch I noticed on Con Naruto. When you ground counter Zero's boomerang shield, Naruto becomes invisible until he dies. I haven't checked if this happens for Young Link or Link's boomerang. I don't know that it's a big deal but thought I'd let you know. I love your Con Naruto and Echo Shiek/Zelda btw. Also... I've been wondering... why is there a separate "Naruto approaching" forum? are they taking that model from a different game and/or are they trying to make a different version of Naruto? I guess this is something I should ask them. Just wondering if you know.

.Fade

Smash Journeyman
Hey, I'm not new to smash boards by any means but this is my first comment. I just wanted to give you a heads up about a glitch I noticed on Con Naruto. When you ground counter Zero's boomerang shield, Naruto becomes invisible until he dies. I haven't checked if this happens for Young Link or Link's boomerang. I don't know that it's a big deal but thought I'd let you know. I love your Con Naruto and Echo Shiek/Zelda btw. Also... I've been wondering... why is there a separate "Naruto approaching" forum? are they taking that model from a different game and/or are they trying to make a different version of Naruto? I guess this is something I should ask them. Just wondering if you know.
Thanks man, lots of love writing this for your first post =)

The invisibility glitch is an easy fix, don't worry. If you mean 'Project Naruto', it is a separate project in which they are giving animations to the Naruto model ripped from the Clash of Ninja games. It will probably have a different moveset, and be much more accurate to the game, so look forward to that. =D

TLink

Smash Rookie
Is there any way to put Naruto on another character( like DK?)

Fen__

Smash Ace
Not without significant glitches that affect gameplay. That goes for every character.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I DO know that there is a Cloud over DK, but there is still bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom