• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Brisbane/Gold Coast Meets & Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirias

Smash Champion
How old are you, Cad?

Ben, seriously, I can't understand the last words of your latest post.
I honestly don't know why Tristan really stopped, Smash is fun, now he seems to play Halo? Online? Fun.

Antho, it's your money. Not theirs.

There was something else I was going to say or reply to but I seem to have forgotten it.
Something about something, maybe Rocky.

Anyway, see you guys Friday and Saturday.
Oh, yeah, the coast - Bob, if you're going to the Gold Coast on Sunday, I'll go with as long as there's Smash involved because Ryan wants to practice - and to an extent I have to as well.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Is it just 15$ entry free then enter in what ever you want? O.o. I bet ill vs Kas in the first match and get 4 stocked D: . Also are there normally friendlies played later on, ill need someone to play after Kas 4 stocks me.

Sirias

Smash Champion
It's only Melee Doubles + Singles. No Brawl. Unless of course someone sets up a spare TV for Brawl and it's ok for our time period/schedule.
And there are generally friendlies during set-up or if there is time left-over (or even during semis / finals), which there generally isn't.

I won't 4-stock you. I don't really like 4-stocking people, only Ben. Because Ben's a *****.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I won't 4-stock you. I don't really like 4-stocking people, only Ben.
Lachlan : Kas norally always 4-stocks me... sometime 3-stock if im lucky. Didn't you just say you didn't 4-stock people? O.o . Might play falcon on Saturday, just so i can fighter stance =D.

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Sucks to go up against kas first round, happened to me last time. Although he was nice and let me beat him once :). Then he went super sayan and didn't lose anything else all the way to finals.

Jigglypuff>Falco

Sirias

Smash Champion
Lachlan's different.
And I don't remember 4-stocking him at all, or, at least not often.
Zac does all the 4-stocking of people.

... I play so campy and gimpy and cheap now, maybe that's why I 4-stock people now.
I blame it on Zac. </3

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
On topic:

-
I would like to see a crew battle at this tourny!
Gold Coast vs Brisbane!
We have time, and theres enough excitement, lets make sure it happens!

-Antho SHOULD have all the results, POST THEM UP!
THE FULL THING!
INCLUDING ANIMANIA, CAUSE NEW PEOPLE WOULD WANNA SEE THAT THEY GET SOMETHING AND STUFF.

-Dif is amazing.
-Kong, come over anytime. Seriasly just turn up and start playing whoever you can drag along. :D Or come Friday. XD.
Smash nearly all weekend might happen. Oh well, good way to get our form up. :)
-SOMEONE ELSE BRING A TV OR 2 for a change...plz? :ohwell:
How many am I bringing? 5?

Off-Topic:
This Picture:

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Actually, can you call and let me know too.

DJBrowny's on the coast at the moment and would like to go to some form of meet tomorrow if possible. Though, being stuck at Hope Island doesn't help his cause much sadly :(

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
I'll prob be heading to bob's after the tourney, especially if I find someone to traing smash with me and a sizzler meet =)
But if someone (i.e Rob) is desperate for smash on Friday, I'll head down, but otherwise I'll see you all on Sat

Edit: Btw, me and Rob will come later on in the day, missing doubles but coming for doubles

Sieg

Smash Champion
I'll prob be heading to bob's after the tourney, especially if I find someone to traing smash with me and a sizzler meet =)
But if someone (i.e Rob) is desperate for smash on Friday, I'll head down, but otherwise I'll see you all on Sat

Edit: Btw, me and Rob will come later on in the day, missing doubles but coming for doubles
Yeah guys i cant make it for doubles either but ill make it for doubles

I think what chris ment was he and rob will be too busy kissing to do doubles and will arive for singles

I was jokeing about myself tho

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
You're free to join in the kiss fest =)
Bring kas also <3 <3

And yes, that's what I meant lol, we'll turn up for singles and not doubles - my brain is fried o.o

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
what is the address of the place where this event is being held

edit: also Amaterasu how can you be located on GC AND melb?! that's two different far away places

Sieg

Smash Champion
Nick here Michael is asleep too much awesome

Bob if you see this me and michael shall be heading to yours at around 5? i think maybe earlier if you would be able to get us from a station or something send me a txt or say so here ill check while michael is at work

Cya tomorrow people <3

EDIT:

@ Lachlan which event tomorrows or saturdays?

Chris goes to melbourne now and then to show them hes awesome

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
saturday's. the smash on in the valley. PCYC or w/e. I could probably googlemaps I guess. Unless someone has an address right off the top of their head=]

Sieg

Smash Champion
fortitude vally pcyc i think it is

near the train station.... thats all i know sorry

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
its on turbot street..... so vague i know =P its in valley little past china town

also rob and chris can make doubles we have the tech.(1)
this uni break sucks.. its all been work.
bob finishes work 6 pm fridays.(2)

References
1. i saw junior starring arnold, so i know things about stuff.
2. He told me.

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
, me and Rob will come later on in the day, missing doubles but coming for doubles

1. CORNER CHURCH AND WICKHAM Streets!
Yellow-ish building, near a Mercedes dealership. And a pool?

2. Bring Tvs, Cubes, Wii's etc.
Expecting a bumper attendance, will need plenty o setups!
Are we stiill in the boardroom? Lol.

3. OK Nick, update me when your leaving and stuff.

4. **** i'm hungry!

****ashi

Smash Apprentice
Hey Scott could you please put this at the front of the QLD thread.

All even numbered PMS events are going to be Melee tournies I've decided. Things are going to run a lot smoother this time. :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey Scott could you please put this at the front of the QLD thread.

All even numbered PMS events are going to be Melee tournies I've decided. Things are going to run a lot smoother this time. :)
Kaion you are a champion.
I'll chuck it in the first post for ya.

Also, DJ Browny and I are coming to the meet tonight, you should too Kaion ;)

Hotdog

Smash Lord
I really hoped this is booked haha, I'm sure I booked it though =P, if not... TO MY HOUSE!

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
woo, shoutouts

hotdog: ima coming for you next time >=]

rob: sucks i didn't get to play you this tourny. should come do more doubles. WE NEED DOUBLES IN THE AFTERNOON SOMETIME.

jesse/jessie/i dunno how you spell it: noice. keep coming for me, friendlies with you are too good. also drop mew2, he sucks, like kirby. LOLOLOL C WAT I DID THAR???

arrow+bob: the imperials are taking 3rd next time, k? you can't win. we have uhhhh ninjas. you just give hints and your dishes are too dirty =P

sieg: EPIC WIN TEAMMATE best team of the day

kas: should get into losers so you can take ben out there for me so i dun have to lose to him so often.

vyse: good **** today. you were beasting. i'll take you down next time though >_> pew pew

hugh: WE IS TAKING TEAMS NEXT TIME

chris/ameterasu: too good. teach me low tier matchups so i don't suck so bad against them.

guys i haven't met before: <3<3<3 COME TO MORE STUFF I WANT TO BEAT YOU... i mean I WANT TO HAVE FUN WITH YOU (in bed)

sif not have results up yet.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Doubles:

1: Nick and Kas
2: Ben and Josh
3: Combo no. 5 (Bob + Arrow)
4: The Imperials (hugh and Dif)
5: Michael and Lvl 9 Ganon
5: Anthony and James
7: Jessie and Angus
7: Lachlan and Carlyle

Singles:

1: Kas
2: Scrubs
3: Accelerate
4: Rob
5: Vyse
5: Amaterasu
7: King Kong
7: Dif
9: Moose
9: Carlyle
9: J Birds
9: Sieg
13: Arrow
13: Lachlan
13: Jessie
13: Bob
17: Angus
17: Hugh
17: Level 9 Ganon

Good **** all around today guys.

<3 you too Dif.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
I didn't come last ;D. Except for teams which I blame Lachlan for, he killed me so much. =/
We need a room with air-con...

Hughalicous

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs:
Marf: is a B*@%

People who play Marf: *(&^X

Dif:ail

Ameterasu: Pika is awesome, if you don't get a power ranking we go egg Vyse's house, and then we go egg Vyse

Ganon: Your epic, carried your team

Combo No. 5: We're coming for you next time, seeing as your like the only constant team apart from us. Also we'll have our mascots.

Everyone else: Stop producing body heat, k?

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
hey today was pretty cool. I dont remember whose names go with usernames but w/e.

but it was tons cool to play with non ai/zac for once XD maybe I'll come to another meet one day =DD halloween thing looks pretty cool.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Browny couldn't stay on Saturday.Had to check out of their place in the morning, then go to surfers to see Q1.

Lachlan

Smash Apprentice
hell yeah lachlan vs kas first round, ballin'. I was getting ***** but then the bombs on green greens exploded him, but then he killed me three more times and I was dead (x_x)b

also talked to zac a bit earlier and he says that you are all bad except for kas, ryan and josh, and maybe someone else who I forgot.

King Kong

Smash Lord
Wooo!! I had tons of fun today..... it was beasty hot though.

Ben: Nice one man, you were killing it today. Sorry I was a bit off for teams, this has got to be like the 5th time we've gotten second its startign to become a trend.

Chris: Nice work man, you've really improved, it inspires me to pick up my game.

Rob: Pretty much the same as Chris, i enjoyed our set it was really intense until you 3 stocked my DK lol

Jessie: Was nice to meet you, I like the m2 but i still think you should elarn a high tier first.

Pantsman: You guys make me feel old, i remember back in my first year of education palyign tournaments..... and four years later lol. I didnt really get to play you guys much, you should coem round to my place sometime for smash since we all live on the northside.

To everyone else: Its always good to see everyoen again. I cant do more shoutouts cos i jsut finioshed work and im dead tired.

peace out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom