• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project: SAVE THE SEA!! Brawl Tournament ~ October 9 in New Iberia, LA

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Eh...I dunno about all that.

But yeah bowser challenge in brawl is just slow and lacks all of the OH FU-- moments that it had in melee. The Falcon and Zelda challenges are ridiculous in brawl, though.
Brawl Bowser Challenge: Two Bowsers trap you with Fire Breath; remaining Bowser goes for fully charged fsmash. Get some.

Sudai

Stuff here
Brawl Bowser Challenge: Two Bowsers trap you with Fire Breath; remaining Bowser goes for fully charged fsmash. Get some.
SDI says hi.

It's all about 1 grabbing, 1 firebreath, and one DSmashing a bunch. That worked in Melee, anyway. Dunno if DSmash knocks people out of grabs in Brawl or not.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
SDI says hi.

It's all about 1 grabbing, 1 firebreath, and one DSmashing a bunch. That worked in Melee, anyway. Dunno if DSmash knocks people out of grabs in Brawl or not.
Reading SDI says hi.

Melee Bowser Challenge is way too fun, though. If a Bowser KOs with an fsmash, you MUST scream "Gimpyfish Combo."

'V'

Smash Lord
"Both of them are **** anyway" says hi.

No other challenge is more fair than the Bowser Challenge in both Melee or Brawl, even though they're both designed to be heavily unbalanced anyway, so what's the big deal? The strategies are the same for both too. =P

Curlz

Smash Lord
When I posted this on Facebook it asked me which thumbnail I wanted to use. Vaughn's Megaphone was the second option.

I just thought I'd share. :p

Curlz

Smash Lord
Its not one or the other. Its the combination that we love.

Vaughn + Megaphone = <3

Its a bi-conditional as well. So:

<3 = Megaphone + Vaughn

When someone thinks of love and hearts they think of Vaughn and his megaphone. :]

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Bowser can't move while doing flame breath. Reading SDI won't do crap.
I just meant angling the flame depending on how they're DIing, haha. But yeah Vaughn, Bowser Challenge is pretty much **** regardless. :p

Hyro

Smash Lord
Me and Arc should be there a little after 5 so don't start dubz without us. Roni I'll probably be teaming with you

Meta_Sonic64

Smash Master
Unfortunately guys I can't do anything this weekend, so Vaughn don't worry about picking me up. Have fun without me :/ Please don't ask why, I've already dealt with it and apparantly I cant go to this or HyRo's thing.

Edit: See you guys at the next GW hopefully there'll be a Brawl setup, I need some ppl to take my frustration out on.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oh noez! :[

I hope everything works out with you. I'll see you again sometime soon.

Hyro, as long as Arcadia doesn't get lost, you should be good. But its New Iberia, It'll happen.

Just call for directions.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
It looks like I'm not gonna make it to this, either. Maybe next time. This weekend just turned out not to be a good one for me.

Good luck with everything.

Curlz

Smash Lord
This tournament failed. only 2 locals showed up and they played PSA B+ all night.

Results:

Random Singles: 6 Entrants

1. Lee
2. Mocha
3. JNig
4. Roni
5. Desmond
6. Curlz

Singles: 10 Entrants

1. Lee (?) - $35
2. Roni (MK/Falco) - $10
3. Mocha (Zelda) - $5
4. JNig (Wario)
5. Arcadia (Falco)
5. Hyro (TL)
7. Ran (Snake)
7. Mychal (Falco)
9. Flounda (Marth)
9. Curlz (Jiggs/ROB)

Lafayette has some definite representation. xD

'V'

Smash Lord
Not a lot of people came, but it was a little fun regardless. Try a little harder next time, Curlz, and I'm sure you'll do fine.

Top Bottom