• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sonic Texture and Music Thread

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
Mind hosting it or emailing it to me? Cause then I could put it on mega upload for others.
Shado's already mentioned he won't be passing his texture on. (I think) You'll have to find another way... Or make your own. Like me!

My version of Scourge.
(I can't change his eyes blue for some reason)

"Sonic Riders" styled Sonic :sonic:

Did I stretch the page?

Dragonbreath

Smash Ace
Tangentally related, I recently realized that Diddy Kong and Sonic share a lot of physical traits. Generally similar proportions, conjoined eyeball, head split into a furry cranium and flesh-colored jaw, ect.

Then I took this idea a little bit further and realized that Donkey Kong has some of these qualities as well.

Werehog detected?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Kupo, what is that stage texture in the background of Rider Sonic DTilting?

Kupo Rose

It's the the Radical Highway texture on Port Town Aero Drive.

Thanks infzy!

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
So I just tried making Sonic's body parts transparent to make a Haunter texture. It was a complete failure. :s

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
lol, well at least you tried :<

I think we already knew that didn't work for Sonic anyway, lol. I think it only works for Ganon and maybe another character or two.

I still want a purple/Haunter Sonic though ;_;

:093:

solecalibur

Smash Master
wireframe from melee and a polygon (fighting polygon team from 64)

I really dont like the characters there trying to do that dont look like a hedgehog really like the mario sonic i saw resently

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Ohemgeeohemgee
Itsaysboxobair

Canihasdownloadplz?

CAPSRAPE

Kupo Rose

+1 Man this is like, the only thread I pretty much post in lol.

So, I'm tempted to put a steak and add :093: somewhere on that Haunter Sonic lol. Or would that be an overkill?

Also, I revamped Mean Green texture for the better. Given him his crown and made his glasses smaller.

I just felt like posting.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Steak would be overkill.

:093: might be a little overkill...since you already have the Haunter gifs. It's prob not necessary.

But seriously, please PM that code. Do want.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
The texture is great as it is Kupo, don't change it for anything.

And you must PM me that file. I'll replace Red Sonic (Knuckles) with that Steaky goodness.

Veen.

Plant. Water. Chop.
NNID
VeenStache711
That Haunter Sonic is amazing. <33

Lex Crunch

Smash Journeyman
Haunter Ganon would destroy Haunter Sonic with his invisible lightning XD

As much as I'd like to see a cool Sonic texture, I've yet to see many. There were some good ones of SEGA's regular OC's like Metal Sonic and Chaos and a very good Scourge, but unfortunately, because of Sonic's character structure, making OC's and really bad recolors like the ones from DA are really all that can be done to resemble anything, as far as I've seen. Even Lucas with his crazy hair has better textures, as much as that sucks to say.

As for suggestions, with Sonic's spikes, it'd have to be someone with similar hair... so somebody make Gado from Bloody Roar.

Ryne

Smash Cadet
make Sonic red and dye his shoes red,black, white, and yellow. Then, give him a black bracelet around his arms. Thats my idea lol

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
So has anyone looked into making a Tails or Knuckles or Silver character?

You have the Shadow texture hack but recently I think they've found out hacks for Primids and Alloys being useable characters (although its all fairly new). One guy is even working on making Waluigi using the Assist Trophy thing and using the Red Alloy (or Captain Falcon)

I don't know any exact details but I was wondering if the same thing could be applied to the models of Tails/Knuckles/Silver and in turn make characters of them xD I guess you could do Shadow as well maybe since hes an Assist Trophy too? I imagine they'd be harder than Waluigi cause they don't have any attack animations and stuff

Just throwing it out...

Kupo Rose

I got asked to make a "Fire Sonic" texture before, although I don't really know what he looks like. (Red fur, yellow eyes and white shoes?) *Goes watches Super Mario Bros Z*

As for the Tails, Knuckles and Silver textures. They have been made, using Sonic as a base. (Not good)
Dunno about the rest of what Rick said though. I know little about Brawl hacks. :ohwell:

Custom textures for everyone? Too many people and not enough hedgehogs lol.

Kupo Rose

I seen 2 or 3 Racer suit Sonic's so far and errr, no advertising if that's what those 2 links are. :ohwell: You made me bloody click on it...

Kupo Rose

I dunno, I havn't played SR:ZG lol. I used to make the glasses/goggles big but it turned out pretty silly when I first attempted to make Scourge.

(Was my first attempt)

Kupo Rose

I still got the hottest Scourge Custom Texture. KC hooked me up with a Crown. Glasses. And my Name on those fine *** shoes
Videos or it didn't happen.

Just you wait! I'll create a good Scourge texture soon! Once I start learning on how to do textures decently that is. >.>

Kupo Rose

Thanks Chis
Few textures I made/edited so far. Felt like showin them.

Newest at top.
Oldest at bottom.

Credits are here in my KC:MM thread (so people won't go flying at me)

====================

Dark Sonic http://www.mediafire.com/?fmmzmyml1fj

Shadow the Hedgehog http://www.mediafire.com/?old2yynrgmm

Super Shadow http://www.mediafire.com/?yjkvhmk2qmz

Metal Scourge http://www.mediafire.com/?kty0qjzbkdn

:sonic: Fixed Sonic http://www.mediafire.com/?b2uzimwexmb
(no show buckle) http://www.mediafire.com/?mlmmjhk0ogk

:sonic: Anti Sonic http://www.mediafire.com/?wkmlzhjzjzy

:093: Haunter Sonic PM me

~TBS~

Smash Champion
Rolling around at the speed of Sound, Maryland.
I liek the Dark Sawnik and Hawnteh Sawnik. :o

So, Sonikupo, you decided to do the Dark Sonic before he truly went all Black and no iris? Either way, its awesome. Is it kinda easy doing textures? Cause if so, i kinda wanna start making some myself. (for sonic of course <_<)

and :sonic:. Now I just need a super one...and maybe the others if i can find them. :3

Kupo Rose

Cheers Speed!

Yeah, I wanted to go for this style of Sonic.

The Black / Dark Blue no iris Dark Sonic has been already done by a few people. For some reason I couldn't find a Dark Sonic WITH iris. (Maybe they hatin)

Textures are pretty easy to do. The only hard part is figuring out what part of Sonic's body you're drawing on. After that, it's just being creative and make a stupid large amount of Sonic fan characters

A Super one? I thought you had an exclusive Super Sonic? :O

Top Bottom