• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Tri-State Rankings- Discussion Thread:Updated 2/15/10

JFox

Smash Hero
lets not do this...

we all know melee is the better game, even inui. I've actually heard him say it with my own ears that he enjoys melee more, but plays brawl cuz of the money. (he also plays it because its easier to be good at, but he never said that one)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and double the ****ing fun

fair trade
Psh, that's a matter of opinion. I thoroughly enjoy Smash. Every kind of it. :bee:

100 brawl scrubs vs. 50 legit melee players.

no contest
$1000 pot vs $500 pot.

No contest.

lets not do this...

we all know melee is the better game, even inui. I've actually heard him say it with my own ears that he enjoys melee more, but plays brawl cuz of the money. (he also plays it because its easier to be good at, but he never said that one)
Yeah, Melee is better. Brawl has more money and takes less work, though. You're right. That's why I play Brawl. Will I enter Melee events if they're at Brawl events? Sure. Will I play Melee friendlies? Gladly. I spent about an hour playing Eazy in Melee at the last Brawl event I entered.

JFox

Smash Hero
text book example of a sell out. you sold out. now honestly im glad u did cuz the less i see u the better. but honestly if u wanted to make money off of a video game, smash is the wrong business to be in. this game is nothing compared to others.

and games are nothing compared to a real job, which is why ive never worried about money when it came to smash.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
text book example of a sell out. you sold out. now honestly im glad u did cuz the less i see u the better. but honestly if u wanted to make money off of a video game, smash is the wrong business to be in. this game is nothing compared to others.

and games are nothing compared to a real job, which is why ive never worried about money when it came to smash.
You can't even make it out of pools in Melee and I'd still beat you. :bee:

I do have a job as well.

Guarantee that Melee's Pot will be bigger than Brawls at Pound 4.

Just saying...
Doubt it.

I enjoy my ability to change the course of a topic into anything I want. Thank you for granting me such power.

thx

Smash Ace
I enjoy my ability to change the course of a topic into anything I want. Thank you for granting me such power.

why do you talk like you're slow?

thank you for granting me this power, now i shall rule smashboards with my ******** gifs MUAHHAHAHAHAHA

good job

Inui

Banned via Warnings
why do you talk like your an idiot?

thank you for granting me this power, now i shall rule smashboards with my ******** gifs MUAHHAHAHAHAHA

good job

You simply do not understand. I can do it in any topic. I can just turn the conversation into something about me by riling people up. You all make it too easy and give me so much control without even knowing it.

People are too easy to manipulate. Continue to give me what I want, please.

White_Mike

Smash Lord
So basically you just admit that you Troll people on these boards? Mods really should take some action against you.

You're really no better than anyone and just because you can change a topic doesn't mean you have some divine power...lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
So basically you just admit that you Troll people on these boards? Mods really should take some action against you.

You're really no better than anyone and just because you can change a topic doesn't mean you have some divine power...lol
Not quite. I don't troll. I just enjoy manipulating. What have I done right now? The topic has become...about me. Why? Because you said you were going to put me on ignore, but you never did, and you continue to respond, and people continue to be biased and attack me.

If people weren't biased and so quick to attack me when they don't even know me, this "problem" wouldn't even exist.

thx

Smash Ace

You simply do not understand. I can do it in any topic. I can just turn the conversation into something about me by riling people up. You all make it too easy and give me so much control without even knowing it.

People are too easy to manipulate. Continue to give me what I want, please.
so your manipulating people into thinking you sound like a guy who gets no *** and sits at home waiting for other people to post something you dont like so that you can use these gifs?

i wish i could manipulate people into thinking that about me

White_Mike

Smash Lord
I'm sure the reason why everyone attacks you is because they're biased.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with how annoying you are...NOTHING at all. Don't you ever stop and think that there might be a reason why a lot of people hate you on these boards? There are a lot of brawl players but you seem to be the one most people hate.

You're a troll and you don't even realize it lol. I know I shouldn't entertain a troll but you just get on my last nerve.

But I'm done with this for good now, I don't care what you have to say, not going to entertain you anymore.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Fun fact: If instead of replying to him you hit report post, he would be infracted and you guys wouldn't. Stop feeding him.

that said, anyone who continues this after this post will be infracted

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Fun fact: If instead of replying to him you hit report post, he would be infracted and you guys wouldn't. Stop feeding him.

that said, anyone who continues this after this post will be infracted
I would get infracted lol.

Well I guess what I posted was a bit much, sorry about that.

Are the Tri-state rankings here ever going to be updated or are we just going by the Alex Strife stuff now?

pockyD

Smash Legend
Not quite. I don't troll. I just enjoy manipulating. What have I done right now? The topic has become...about me. Why? Because you said you were going to put me on ignore, but you never did, and you continue to respond, and people continue to be biased and attack me.
you should revisit what 'troll' means

teh_spamerer

Smash Master
lmao Scar, you give Brawl waaaay too much credit? Melee twice as fun? Numbers don't go high enough to express how many times more fun Melee is as a game.

Cia

das kwl
lmao Scar, you give Brawl waaaay too much credit? Melee twice as fun? Numbers don't go high enough to express how many times more fun Melee is as a game.

LMAO.. classic spamerer post.

Mike - Alex's post just showed current circuit points. Not Power Rankings.

Also, smashfest today was sooo crazy. <3 Sheik

Cia

das kwl
Did you **** Tag? lol

Oh and teach me some sheik ****., I wanna get better :D
Uhh.. kinda. we played 3 sets and he didn't win a game. But we also did teams and he ***** so hard. (In fact, he did most of the work) One of the best smashfests I've been to in a while. New York is doing some serious training for ROM2 / Pound 4.

Oh, and come to a smashfest. We'll get some games in :D

White_Mike

Smash Lord
Uhh.. kinda. we played 3 sets and he didn't win a game. But we also did teams and he ***** so hard. (In fact, he did most of the work) One of the best smashfests I've been to in a while. New York is doing some serious training for ROM2 / Pound 4.

Oh, and come to a smashfest. We'll get some games in :D
Well I wanted to go to yesterdays but I had plans with my gf. I deff do wanna go to a smashfest and play with people outside of salad bowl though.

You can give me Sheik and IC tips.

JFox

Smash Hero
Jfox you trying to say something?
yeah actually. im trying to say that you accomplished a lot of good things in a short amount of time, and although its possible that you werent ranked as high as you deserved to be, that is a normal part of rankings. consistency over a long period of time is more valuable than having a hot streak. Not sayin all u had was a hot streak, but you got so good so fast that it was difficult to actually rank you because we werent sure just how good u were. Had u continued to outplace those on the list, im positive u would have moved up.

I'm using what happened to u as a parallel to Tag$ who has come out of no where and started doing well.

ya digg?

R3N0

Smash Lord
Yeah I wish I could have stayed in the game for longer, but the thing is that school and work started so I couldn't play that much anymore :(.

Sorry everyone!!! >_<
going to billysburg smash fest tho atm. mm!?

JFox

Smash Hero
ummm...no?

Tri-state is ****in beast, he's gonna have to take on all our best. And we aint florida, so it aint just gonna be a bunch of spacies. We already know that DJ Nintendo beat him in a tourney set with bowser. We gonna throw some HBK and G$ at em, cuz i hear he dont like marth so much. Eggm you can sit this one out... We gonna throw some ****in Scar at em, cuz we already know scar beat him at genesis. We gonna throw some Tec0 and Vanz, get that sheik peach **** goin. Get some Pakman luigi or some ****, maybe a lil Alukard with his mystery character roster.

Tri-state is gonna do our best to make sure chopz goes as low on the list as possible :)

Just Sexed

Smash Ace
ummm...no?

Tri-state is ****in beast, he's gonna have to take on all our best. And we aint florida, so it aint just gonna be a bunch of spacies. We already know that DJ Nintendo beat him in a tourney set with bowser. We gonna throw some HBK and G$ at em, cuz i hear he dont like marth so much. Eggm you can sit this one out... We gonna throw some ****in Scar at em, cuz we already know scar beat him at genesis. We gonna throw some Tec0 and Vanz, get that sheik peach **** goin. Get some Pakman luigi or some ****, maybe a lil Alukard with his mystery character roster.

Tri-state is gonna do our best to make sure chopz goes as low on the list as possible :)
Aside for all that he did beat JMan :[

I think you forgot the mightiest marth in all of tri state in your list. Hbk who is that scrub?

JFox

Smash Hero
lol i knew it would make someone laugh. but deadass, eggm sux vs fox and falco kids. i swear thats all he loses to nowadays...

tim, step yo game up, spacies are mad predictable and theres tons of tricks to beating them.

JFox

Smash Hero
foxes have gotten to the point where every wiffed attack is punished by a big combo, and unless u are very very good at edgegaurding, you still little chance. Even m2k feels its even, despite the fact that the last 2 years no fox has really challenged him, just cuz he knows so much about fighting fox while his opponent is not at his level.

Top Bottom