• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i'm going to file a lawsuit against atomsk. he picked me up yesterday and gave me a hug and now i have severe chest pain. hasn't gone away since
... seriously have to get it checked out though, can't breathe properly >_>
you basted. :(
sue him. do it.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
so i just read the rules for the tourney...

evidentally the timer was supposed to be 7

WTF

god****it i could have won the 3rd match on NL then

ADHD

Smash Hero
yay u get to watch my luigi literally walk into every fair ADHD threw at me..also my mario xD
Ur such a sandbagger! I <3 you though boss, I also want to team. Imagine how retarted the opportunities would be for you to up b people when you can actually combo into them without jabs. Plus you're somewhat heavy and kill too well, it's perfect. Only thing is mk sucks, but I'll get the mks!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Ur such a sandbagger! I <3 you though boss, I also want to team. Imagine how retarted the opportunities would be for you to up b people when you can actually combo into them without jabs. Plus you're somewhat heavy and kill too well, it's perfect. Only thing is mk sucks, but I'll get the mks!
lololololol

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
i'm going to file a lawsuit against atomsk. he picked me up yesterday and gave me a hug and now i have severe chest pain. hasn't gone away since
... seriously have to get it checked out though, can't breathe properly >_>
you basted. :(
wow i feel bad now :( sorry

PRiDE

Smash Lord
PRiDE worked super hard to get where he is. Pretty ridiculous transformation.
TY Doom. I think I understand what you mean now when you said you miss the old fat PRiDE. If boss were to become thinner it would be like losing... Boss..

all is clear...

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
tourney was too fun... i DID horrible in teams :( srry chibo
na dude u did awesome. you did great v ps and boss. inui and atomsk got u good but theyr awesome. but yea ur camping was perfect against ps and boss, hell, i even had to take a stock from u

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
TY Doom. I think I understand what you mean now when you said you miss the old fat PRiDE. If boss were to become thinner it would be like losing... Boss..

all is clear...

I think you are pretty sexy pride I might become bi to have a chance at you ;)

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
meep i actually play that way vs lain after dying from like ice block to CG to death like 3 times in a row I'm obviously going to be mad nothing personal I have to play like that vs ICs I need the money badly. No more honor **** anymore I've done that for way too long and lost way too much money because of it

btw me king yoshi and jiffy got robbed last night. King yoshi lost the most though

KageMurphy

Smash Master
meep i actually play that way vs lain after dying from like ice block to CG to death like 3 times in a row I'm obviously going to be mad nothing personal I have to play like that vs ICs I need the money badly. No more honor **** anymore I've done that for way too long and lost way too much money because of it
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=8705662&postcount=59

Saying Tyrant sucks & other ****? tsk tsk tsk~

How could you be so heartless?

Noraa

Smash Lord

btw me king yoshi and jiffy got robbed last night. King yoshi lost the most though
you should have been dq'd for your match on SV when you vs meep
you stayed on the platform, when it was about to move to the other side, you glided under the stage to the other side back on to the moving platform LOL?
i could count how many times you attacked meep with less than 10 fingers.

eh but it was a win

Mew2King

King of the Mews
i think everyone sucks right now except me and ally everyone else is ****ing easy and my own state doesn't even cheer for me against OOSers like meep and ally so **** you all. And yes i do think he sucks now I was ****** him in friendlies so badly although I'm too nice to say that in person since Affinity was an ******* and posted the aim convo I guess I'll just say it here now. Paying extra money for gas cuz we got robbed (had to pay 150 even though we were supposed to split it) along with the getting robbed part and being awake the entire ride puts me in a bad mood too. Idc what you all think right now, I get no support so I'm playing gay from now on and not being nice anymore

also Noraa it's a ledge grab rule, knowing that i avoided the ledge grab rule but that **** isn't even impossible to get around ice blocks can hit me. After getting CGed 3 times in a row one game I'm obviously not going to approach him like that anymore. Anything I do will get pivot grabbed and if he perfect shields tornado he gets either a CG to death or an Uair. All I can do is Dair there is nothing safe I can do that's what this stupid game comes down to in certain matchups unfortunately. And Btw that's the gayest by FAR I've ever played in tourney

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Funny moment #1 from the tournament

*Me, Deez, Sin, KS136 watching Inui + Atomsk vs Boss + P~S

KS136 - Anti, i need to get Snake practice

Anti - Why?

KS136 - I can't beat my cousins Snake...

Sin - YOUR COUSINS SNAKE?

*Me, Deez, And Sin start to laugh while KS136 stares at the ground*

But i'll give you prac KS
ROFLMFAO!!! I can imagine Sin saying this.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
i think everyone sucks right now except me and ally everyone else is ****ing easy and my own state doesn't even cheer for me against OOSers like meep and ally so **** you all. And yes i do think he sucks now I was ****** him in friendlies so badly although I'm too nice to say that in person since Affinity was an ******* and posted the aim convo I guess I'll just say it here now. Paying extra money for gas cuz we got robbed along with the getting robbed part and being awake the entire ride puts me in a bad mood too. Idc what you all think right now, I get no support so I'm playing gay from now on and not being nice anymore

also Noraa it's a ledge grab rule, knowing that i avoided the ledge grab rule but that **** isn't even impossible to get around ice blocks can hit me. After getting CGed 3 times in a row one game I'm obviously not going to approach him like that anymore. Anything I do will get pivot grabbed and if he perfect shields tornado he gets either a CG to death or an Uair. All I can do is Dair there is nothing safe I can do that's what this stupid game comes down to in certain matchups unfortunately. And Btw that's the gayest by FAR I've ever played in tourney
I'm really glad that you have this mentality m2k.

We need more pros like this, this is a competition after all anyways.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
he shot an ice block then CGed me to death, then I was mad so i just went after him with SH nairs and got CGed to death again. Then I was mad so i went after him and got CGed to death again

then I played hit and run and opportunist the rest of the time. It's the only way to fight ICs at the highest level now which really sucks that the game came down to this now but otherwise I'm hugely disadvantaged and it's the only way MK can have the advantage to fight back

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
i think everyone sucks right now except me and ally everyone else is ****ing easy and my own state doesn't even cheer for me against OOSers like meep and ally so **** you all. And yes i do think he sucks now I was ****** him in friendlies so badly although I'm too nice to say that in person since Affinity was an ******* and posted the aim convo I guess I'll just say it here now. Paying extra money for gas cuz we got robbed (had to pay 150 even though we were supposed to split it) along with the getting robbed part and being awake the entire ride puts me in a bad mood too. Idc what you all think right now, I get no support so I'm playing gay from now on and not being nice anymore

But deep down inside...THERE IS NOTHING BUT LOVE...

IN MAKIN DAT MONEY!!!

**** DA HATERS!!!

SCOOPS!!! :psycho:

Chen Li Cha

Smash Journeyman
Ally is a human Snake! soon he will start to grow a beard and snap people's necks in real life. I'm glad, Good Job Ally.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Funny Moment #2

Alex calls "ADHD vs Dabuz LIVE STREAM TV"

ADHD puts his bag on the chair i knock it off and sit down.

Then dabuz sits in the big chair

***** puts his controller on his lap

And starts praying.

Eyes closed, hands together and everything

ROFLMAO

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Dabuz was cool but real talk he caught me off guard with that praying and stuff, you need a new God if he's only taking you to 17th place, that won't be filling no collection plates.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Funny Moment #2

Alex calls "ADHD vs Dabuz LIVE STREAM TV"

ADHD puts his bag on the chair i knock it off and sit down.

Then dabuz sits in the big chair

***** puts his controller on his lap

And starts praying.

Eyes closed, hands together and everything

ROFLMAO
Mangz you hatin on Jesus?

Snappppppp~!

Lobos

Smash Master
lol good **** ally keep ****** that MK

Also good **** me trolling the live stream :p

good **** md/va.....next time I want to tag along :p

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Yeah what's up with the lack of region support globally? MD/VA, Tristate ( if you count it) did we just all the sudden become spiteful *******s for reasons unknown?

It became all about me and mine all too soon

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
There is nothing wrong with giving God/Jesus the GLORY before and after a tournament match. WIN OR LOSE...there is NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!

- AMEN

and that's real talk :)

ksizl4life

Smash Hero

you sure are picky.

Top Bottom