• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Defeated ADHD + Atomsk

OHHYEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fun tournament.

Tyrant is a chill azz ***.

Ice Climbers are gay

People hog up the live stream when no one wants to see dem play lololololol.

M2K lost to a Monday in teams.

My G&W is great

Im hungry and tired.
I know this was page 1, but you're turning into the Brawl version of Mango, lmao.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Even though the m2k meep vid I posted wasn't the one in question, M2k did the exact same thing. He got the first kill, then proceeded to do nothing but glide under the stage. The different thing this time around was that Meep attempted to approach M2k while doing this, and instantly got gimped, where Nana was killed in just a couple of hits.

Sooooooo.... if Meep had never approached mindlessly and m2k continued to keep udner stage gliding, it would be against the rules accoridng to a lot of ppl. however m2k did the exact same thing in the video i posted which no one seems to have a problem with. he continued to glide under the stage until meep approached him. its just that in the timed out match, meep never approached him. so it's the ICs choice whether or not the MK loses from stalling? makes no sense at all. anti stalling rules are so ********.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I actually stopped reading your posts a while ago but you kept posting so I read lil bits where you would say "don't like the gay in the game then stop playing the gay game, play Melee" and it was annoying me.
I actually never told anyone to play Melee in this thread.
I would understand if you posting like other talking about banning characters/tactics but saying to not play it is not what people are going to choose so it made your posts imo look meaningless and annoying.
What other options are there, aside from shutting up & not whining? Pick Meta Knight, pick Snake, pick another of a very select few characters, learn the match-up better, get better at the match-up, suck less at the match-up, or quit. "stop complaining or quit," is just a shortened way of saying it.
doesn't blazeblue have banned characters?
and if we banned mk and ic's infinite... this entire argument would have been null and void... i mean if you want us to just take the easy route and and do that... ok lolz
....no.
and, no, because then the community would be scrubby for banning things about the competitive metagame.

EDIT: Chibo, I love you.

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
Even though the m2k meep vid I posted wasn't the one in question, M2k did the exact same thing. He got the first kill, then proceeded to do nothing but glide under the stage. The different thing this time around was that Meep attempted to approach M2k while doing this, and instantly got gimped, where Nana was killed in just a couple of hits.

Sooooooo.... if Meep had never approached mindlessly and m2k continued to keep udner stage gliding, it would be against the rules accoridng to a lot of ppl. however m2k did the exact same thing in the video i posted which no one seems to have a problem with. he continued to glide under the stage until meep approached him. its just that in the timed out match, meep never approached him. so it's the ICs choice whether or not the MK loses from stalling? makes no sense at all. anti stalling rules are so ********.
false... in the vid of loser finals... m2k wasn't on the ground long enough to do a tilt, thus i stopped watching the vid you posted after about 40 seconds cause already it was no where near the same :D

but for the record... what m2k did was super gay, but i'm not mad at him... its ***** ic's and like he said... he tried to fight him straight up and got 3 stocked.... i'm on the side that feels ic's infinite are the worse thing in brawl... and DDD's standing infinties are banned and that only affects a few members of the cast... ic's affects the entire cast, yet due to difficulty the community feels its more justified. so, m2k, good ****... for finding away to go around the rules to beat meep, because against ic's, anything within the rules are legal. nothing agiant you meep btw, i still rooted for you when you played him and wanted you to win the whole thing

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
lmao alex

fix the names when ur not tired

ksizzle in 4th in teams and 8th in singles

and fix tyrants name in his placings too

alex when you can plz fix me and tyrants name. and atomsks too

also for characters

M2k = MK
Ally = Snake
Meep = Iceys
Anti = Snake, MK, DK, DDD
Tyrant = MK
Atomsk = Iceys, DDD, Wolf
ADHD = Diddy
ksizzle = MK, Snake, Iceys

look at all these BROKEN CHARACTERS :) except wolf lolol

Also, didnt put gnw for anti even tho he took game off meep cuz that win didnt help him advance in the bracket. and im not sure if mk helped atomsk advance in the bracket so someone clear that up. everything else is accurate
oh

my

****ing

god

alex

alex when you can plz fix me and tyrants name. and atomsks too

also for characters

M2k = MK
Ally = Snake
Meep = Iceys
Anti = Snake, MK, DK, DDD
Tyrant = MK
Atomsk = Iceys, DDD, Wolf
ADHD = Diddy
ksizzle = MK, Snake, Iceys

look at all these BROKEN CHARACTERS except wolf lolol

Also, didnt put gnw for anti even tho he took game off meep cuz that win didnt help him advance in the bracket. and im not sure if mk helped atomsk advance in the bracket so someone clear that up. everything else is accurate

ANTi_

Smash Hero
BTW Atomsk, YOU DONT MAIN WOLF *****.

Use him on me next time.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
PRAISE MEE, i am known as ALLAH in canada, do it, even you Dabuz.
Def anti-Canadian right durrr EHHHH!?
Ban snake, his weight is a literal skill-boost. Now that's something you can't avoid.
You're on. Your Falcon vs. my Peach? :D?

Ew, girl johns *throws out window* gtfo.

Also, can't wait to get Tekken 6 :DDDDDDDDDD

Seriously, now I'm going to play some more KH.
Eagerly waiting for tekken 6...

I love tekken. Please have tekken somewhere in the world.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
The only "horrors" of that expansive, clean bathroom is the lot of you smelly-@$$ dic-heads clogging it up..buncha frickin' Tekken 6 Bobs

Speaking of which, this game is GOODLAKE!

They even added a story mode with voice acting and everything!

YES! what was the point of quoting all that other stuff?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
m2k you dont get the fact you stalled me on a crucial match. You know better than i do i have to have a set lead because you should beat me on every councterpick if you play well.

I kinda gave up after losing on smashville and i was down a stock and there was no way i could win. If i beat you on yoshis you woulda just won on delphino going understage and uair/tornado spamming me. I play a very delicate character that has to win almost every first game to beat good people. I literally had no chance to win and you know it. YOU DONT GET THE FACT I SANDBAG YOU HARD EVERY ***** TIME WE PLAY! I mean why try when i know youve pretty much one uped me everytime we play? The one time ive gotten better and evened the playing field you glide under the stage to win. I mean comon your way better than that.

I was always impressed by ur effective camping strategies with mk against ice climbers. If your really gonna just glide under the stage to beat me than ive lost total respect for you and al know in my head im a better player than you are. Expect i get a TO in all our matches to tell you to stop stalling me and make the game even more frustrating for you (possibly dq you). Ive lost to mks fighting regularly. You just have to play smarter than me. The match up is even and will always be even. I dont know where in your head mk loses to ic if they fight head on. I lose to mks who are random as hell aka shadow and omni (not saying they beat me in a set but their spiractic way of playing scares the crap outta me).

You really shouldnt complain when people cheer aginst you. Everyone cheers against me usually. Hell i had a ***** guy scream like a girl on the top of his lungs when i was playing adhd. So dont complain.

Chibo that was not the match up that was in question. Ive stated this a long time ago. He ***** me in winners bracket. I forgot how effective blizzard camping was so i started doing that against him in losers final.

Youll never get respect in this game and probably more people will hate you if you continue to fight people the way you fought me. Its pretty much a glimpse in the future when you cant win ull just glide understage to win.

Marth can hit MK when he's gliding low, M2K could never glide under the stage vs me because my character can deal with it. If IC's can't hit MK in the position he is (and he is damageable in this position) then pick a different character Meep. This post is pretty much the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted and much of it applies to your own playing. Prior to maining IC's you didn't place in our region... REMEMBER -WHY- you are winning Meep. You should be the last person to talk about losing respect for anyway that ANYBODY else is playing, seriously fukkin ridiculous.

If you can't beat M2K gliding under the stage then pick a different character and learn how to fight, like everybody else does.

This thread is pretty ********, has anyone forgotten that IC's grab people once and take a stock? Let's not forget this friends.

Pouding in Melee = Fast falling speed, going off stage with most of the cast was pretty much a death wish, not to mention you couldn't even hit Jiggs in the places she stalled.

Gliding in Brawl = Slow falling speed, MUCH of the cast is able to harm metaknight should he decided to continuously glide under the stage, Ice Climbers happen to not be able to do so.

Pick a different character or stop b1tching when you lose

IC mains complaining man WTF

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
Marth can hit MK when he's gliding low, M2K could never glide under the stage vs me because my character can deal with it. If IC's can't hit MK in the position he is (and he is damageable in this position) then pick a different character Meep. This post is pretty much the most ridiculous thing you've ever posted and much of it applies to your own playing. Prior to maining IC's you didn't place in our region... REMEMBER -WHY- you are winning Meep. You should be the last person to talk about losing respect for anyway that ANYBODY else is playing, seriously fukkin ridiculous.

If you can't beat M2K gliding under the stage then pick a different character and learn how to fight, like everybody else does.

This thread is pretty ********, has anyone forgotten that IC's grab people once and take a stock? Let's not forget this friends.

Pouding in Melee = Fast falling speed, going off stage with most of the cast was pretty much a death wish, not to mention you couldn't even hit Jiggs in the places she stalled.

Gliding in Brawl = Slow falling speed, MUCH of the cast is able to harm metaknight should he decided to continuously glide under the stage, Ice Climbers happen to not be able to do so.

Pick a different character or stop b1tching when you lose

IC mains complaining man WTF
So then the point of Smash is not to be good with your main it's to be better with your Secondary and Tertiary characters?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
So then the point of Smash is not to be good with your main it's to be better with your Secondary and Tertiary characters?
If this is a fighting game, counterpicking can happen. The BEST players in EVERY fighting game usually have a counterpick up their sleeve, should their character not be able to deal with a specific opponent frame by frame.

That's what GOOD PLAYERS do.

In Smash though, we just ban a bunch of **** and make long a$$ b1tchy posts about what's fair even though IC's exist.

And don't think I have any animosity towards Meep just because he beats me even though I believe as a player I'm much better than him. In ability to win, Meep is the best in MD/VA, but this is mainly/only because of being able to infinite grab with IC's, as his past results show. Being aware of the method Meep uses to win, I feel he should be the last person anywhere ever to try to point the ban hammer at something, just because he lost. The whole thought of that is ****ing ridiculous, and anybody siding with him just because he's Meep, your friend, MD/VA or any other reason other than the ****ing game, is a ****ing idiot.

It's okay to ***** and vent, I do it too when I get frustrated. Trying to get "rules" or "bans" just because you ****ing lost though? Give me a break, man the **** up and learn the game or go play something else. I swear SSBB stands for Super Smash Bros: B1tches, because that's definitely what flooded the community once the game was released.

pu$$ies

★J.G WentWorth★

Smash Champion
This argument is played out, shut up with all the crying and c0ck riding.

Now for important issues, who's got them pics we took at the end?
NOW THAT THAT SUBJECT IS DROPPED

Where them pics at JG?

HOLLA @ ME
Ight I gotchu when I get home. Also @ all the arguing goin on; something I reallyyyyyy can't figure out is why all these scrubs stay bitchin about shit that should be banned. Like even if some shit gets banned, 90% of you scrubs are still gonna suck/lose to the same players. lol G shit.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
If this is a fighting game, counterpicking can happen. The BEST players in EVERY fighting game usually have a counterpick up their sleeve, should their character not be able to deal with a specific opponent frame by frame.

That's what GOOD PLAYERS do.

In Smash though, we just ban a bunch of **** and make long a$$ b1tchy posts about what's fair even though IC's exist.

And don't think I have any animosity towards Meep just because he beats me even though I believe as a player I'm much better than him. In ability to win, Meep is the best in MD/VA, but this is mainly/only because of being able to infinite grab with IC's, as his past results show. Being aware of the method Meep uses to win, I feel he should be the last person anywhere ever to try to point the ban hammer at something, just because he lost. The whole thought of that is ****ing ridiculous, and anybody siding with him just because he's Meep, your friend, MD/VA or any other reason other than the ****ing game, is a ****ing idiot.

It's okay to ***** and vent, I do it too when I get frustrated. Trying to get "rules" or "bans" just because you ****ing lost though? Give me a break, man the **** up and learn the game or go play something else. I swear SSBB stands for Super Smash Bros: B1tches, because that's definitely what flooded the community once the game was released.

pu$$ies
Agreed,I hear where your coming from. I can't just say that's the only reason he does well. Mainly because I'm desensitized to this new epidemic which was infinites. I don't see it as a huge issue because I'm used to it in MvC2.

I'm just gonna say that there are are too many fickle mother****ers playing this game.
Much respect for you Neo for your honesty about how this game should be approached and continuing to advance in this game/ putting up with BS from it as well.

In my opinion if the same n1ggas hate stalling, and then turn around and congratuale another ***** for doing that because of a character that they find to be gay because they get caught on the infinite, then they should just drop all the rule making bull****, or just leave. This game originally was don't get hit, turned into don't get grabbed, and now it's don't lose lead and get camped. All I'm seeing is a cycle of complaints from this community and it's only because everyone is twofaced on the issues in this community.

tl;dr
Meep played his game as best he could, with the tools he has, that's respectable. A match is a match.
nigz don't like his infinite and make exceptions to their stalling rules by saying oh it's the IC's it's cool for them to be stalled, that's not respectable in the slightest.

New title:
Stupid Smash brothers: Double standard.

DireVulcan

Smash Lord
Enny'oh has a point though, that's exactly the flaw of the character, ICs. Most characters CAN interfere with that, even if it is a bit risky.

At the end of the day, this is also true: We ARE playing a gay game, one that was not ONLY not intended to be competitive, but to set it apart from melee there was deliberate EFFORT in making it less competitive what with tripping and other things.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
It makes no sense, MK is the best character. Being the best, he will be dominant, because he is the best. At the highest point of the current metagame (M2K/Ally), in order for a fighting chance, you may need to master MK as well (because he IS THE BEST). Tops in SF3 were Chuns, she was the best, she dominated, and not every character could deal with her so I'm sure many people were forced to leave (like little b1tches) or switch to Chun to fight Chun. Not every opponent will be an MK, even if he is the most practical, some people just don't have fun with him. But if you may need to whip out MK to fight an MK because your character can't deal with something he is doing... WELL HEY WELCOME TO COMPETITIVE GAMING FOLKS, YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I think very little in Brawl should be banned, yes some **** does actually need to be banned to preserve the community but some of you heads are just getting ****ing ridiculous.

This game wasn't meant to be competitive, we make it competitive, lose, then try to make it "competitive as we see fit"

rofl

for the record i'm not even that good @ brawl, i literally lose to blocking/powershielding and rolling (i'm 100% serious on how badly i get destroyed by this newb a$$ tactic). chu beats me with it everytime, just thought i'd share for anybody thinking i'm talking like i'm the ****, when i know im not. btw sheik is gud

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
He probably sees his name for every user XD
And you, GTFO for my reason for not coming. If i'm not confident in my skills prior to a tournament, i'm not going.

sorry i'm not as good as you ally, ****** m2k and getting 1st, also camped by marth with sna---wait....

OOOOOOOOH, BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
jason your gay, and you camp and stall the timer, and actually...

i don't really think i like you anymore

Top Bottom