• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Viridian City #6 RESULTS

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
since no one sensed the sarcasm in my post (no one meaning jason, who immediately IM'd me after i posted, and possibly Sky with his random appearance) it was a joke, read my other posts man lmao

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
IC vs MK is clearly not 50/50 if they can't deal with his run-away game. Seriously, how often are matchup discussions focusing on both characters playing gay as possible and abusing the most effective strategies at all times?

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
It makes no sense, MK is the best character. Being the best, he will be dominant, because he is the best. At the highest point of the current metagame (M2K/Ally), in order for a fighting chance, you may need to master MK as well (because he IS THE BEST). Tops in SF3 were Chuns, she was the best, she dominated, and not every character could deal with her so I'm sure many people were forced to leave (like little b1tches) or switch to Chun to fight Chun.
Pick a different character or stop b1tching when you lose

IC mains complaining man WTF
horrible logic, same can be said to you.
No excuses if your marth is getting grabbed all the time by IC's.
Switch to snake to CP them, or just do IC dittos.
Don't be a hypocrite.

And ppl shouldn't be forced to switched characters because of a game breaking tactic (planking, gliding under the stage to stall).
Alot of characters cant deal with that, not just IC's.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
horrible logic, same can be said to you.
No excuses if your marth is getting grabbed all the time by IC's.
Switch to snake to CP them, or just do IC dittos.
Don't be a hypocrite.

And ppl shouldn't be forced to switched characters because of a game breaking tactic (planking, gliding under the stage to stall).
Alot of characters cant deal with that, not just IC's.
that isn't horrible logic because i havent tried to ban ic's you dumb fuhck

meep used to lose w/ every other char, he switched to ic's to win

ic's can't beat a certain tactic, switch so they can, and then go ic's elsewhere

**** isn't gamebreaking if other characters can deal with it

go kill yourself

ADHD

Smash Hero
I would not win without diddy kong, it's just how my mind works. Meep just found someone that works and built upon it.

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Exactly, so **** you NEO douchebag LOL ur acting mad gay right now. LETS ALL HATE NEO AND MAKE HIM BUST 2 NUTS
Ally, I love you (no homo)

The only person with the balls in this community to actually say **** to NEO lol.

Seriously, you see **** talk everywhere on these boards but no one ever says **** to NEO, good **** Ally :D

meepxzero

Smash Master
eh i give up. since gliding understage with mk isnt even hard im just gonna master it until it gets banned.

I guess your right neo. It didn't hit me how gay m2k was playing until i realized i had no solution for it. I physically couldnt hit him without getting gayed. If my character is totally incapable of winning then i probably do needa change a character.....

i guess i suck as a player because i cant get around a simple tactic.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Ally, I love you (no homo)

The only person with the balls in this community to actually say **** to NEO lol.

Seriously, you see **** talk everywhere on these boards but no one ever says **** to NEO, good **** Ally :D
How big of an idiot can you be? Rarely ever am I talking **** to anybody just to bring them down, it's pretty much always in response to something I disagree with or think is BS.

No one likes you by the way, and that's true -and- ****talk.

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
that isn't horrible logic because i havent tried to ban ic's you dumb fuhck

meep used to lose w/ every other char, he switched to ic's to win

ic's can't beat a certain tactic, switch so they can, and then go ic's elsewhere

**** isn't gamebreaking if other characters can deal with it

go kill yourself
your telling ppl to switch characters to deal with mk, but your complaining that you lose alot vs IC's and wont switch to snake or IC dittos.

you cant be biased because you hate IC's from a marth point of view.
Your promoting stalling and gliding under the stage.
and no, alot of characters cant deal with it w/out putting themselves at a major disadvantage vs mk.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
eh i give up. since gliding understage with mk isnt even hard im just gonna master it until it gets banned.

I guess your right neo. It didn't hit me how gay m2k was playing until i realized i had no solution for it. I physically couldnt hit him without getting gayed. If my character is totally incapable of winning then i probably do needa change a character.....

i guess i suck as a player because i cant get around a simple tactic.
I just see it as the same situation as fox vs ic

sure fox could approach, but he'd get effed up for it, in the situation of fox vs ic, fox doesn't have an answer to basically everything ic does

does that mean fox players should rant about banning ic? obv not, just switch your character when you have to fight an ic main

gliding under the stage isn't absolute, it's just really good. like a lot of things in brawl, are really good and hard to deal with. this is brawl

i just don't think it's fair to anyone that you'd have the nerve to bring up things like respect or shouting the ban hammer, especially at m2k who works hard as well, just because you lost, and you've been infiniting to 1st place for months. your character can't deal with a tactic MK uses, switch chars, like me and chu have been forced to do just to fight you

aside from chu, you haven't seen me in threads trying to get your char/tactic banned, so i was pretty puzzled to see you doing that just because you were unable to deal with a tactic

im not touching on the whole i suck as a player cuz i cant deal with etc. tactic cuz there's no need to take anything there

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
camping on stage is one thing, but gliding underneath the stage where you can't be hit is something else

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
and no, alot of characters cant deal with it w/out putting themselves at a major disadvantage vs mk.

OH ****, THEY'RE AT A DISADVANTAGE? I GUESS THAT WOULD MAKE METAKNIGHT... WAIT FOR IT... A REALLLLLLLLY GOOD CHARACTER? HAVING ADVANTAGEOUS POSITIONS? LORLOFLROFL OROLF.L

it's still beatable, if you can't beat it? pick metaknight. ally can beat metaknight, wai can't you boi?

even if the top 5 were all mks, it'd be reasonable, seeing as he is the best character. yeah it'd be less fun, yeah it'd be pretty lame, but uh.. that's competition, people use the best **** available to them. in terms of "fun" and "entertainment" brawl is/has been steadily going downhill. looking @ it from a competitive standpoint, hardly anything should be banned and if it makes characters less viable, so be it., put up or shut up.

im done posting here, some of these n1ggas hella annoying

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
your telling ppl to switch characters to deal with mk, but your complaining that you lose alot vs IC's and wont switch to snake or IC dittos.

i complain, as anyone is free to complain and or vent

do i try to ban? no, so shut the fuhck up idiot

your probably an alias anyways scared to post on your real name ROFL

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
yea... by your logic your fine with planking i bet.
Sounds like how you would prefer the game to be played.

And MK's gliding under the stage all day to stall.

Stalling is banned in alot of games

meepxzero

Smash Master
eh im done with this thread.

Im not gonna infinite anymore. Im just gonna cg for 5 grabs and smash. If m2k feels the need to glide understage against me then watever. I hope no respectable mks fight me like he does, which is probably my biggest concern because al just give you the win.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
neo, IM horny for you right now.

Heh Meep, you say that but I'M pretty sure if you need to use the infinite in a important match (Like to make a comeback or you're out of the tourney), you'll use it anyway just sayin'

complexity1234

Smash Apprentice
eh im done with this thread.

Im not gonna infinite anymore. Im just gonna cg for 5 grabs and smash. If m2k feels the need to glide understage against me then watever. I hope no respectable mks fight me like he does, which is probably my biggest concern because al just give you the win.
you shouldn't be cool with stalling, or else everyone will do it to you with mk to get a free win to make you forfeit.

We banned planking for that reason too.
It shouldn't be allowed.

PRiDE

Smash Lord
so wait... we are allowed to just glide under the stage from now on? So I can get 1% on someone and just run for the stage and loop around?? weeeeeeee fun

meepxzero

Smash Master
neo, IM horny for you right now.

Heh Meep, you say that but I'M pretty sure if you need to use the infinite in a important match (Like to make a comeback or you're out of the tourney), you'll use it anyway just sayin'
I dont play this game for money. There are a lotta chill people in this community and I just wanted to make ic broken tier or watever :laugh:. Guess theyll never be more broken than mk.

but i get where ur going. Id use it if whoever i was playing didn't give a crap and was still stalling me because i really do believe ic need it because they are easy to stall against.

Wooj

Smash Journeyman
lol. meep are u going to kosha boy. playing u has made me really good. i was that kid who had long hair and neon green shirt. u asked me if i mained all the chars i was playing. anyways yeah i hope u decide to go to kosha boy.

neo r u going to kosha boy i wanna play u if u still play brawl.

and ally can u help me train at kosha boy. snake dittos.

OFY

Sonic main since 08'
lol. meep are u going to kosha boy. playing u has made me really good. i was that kid who had long hair and neon green shirt. u asked me if i mained all the chars i was playing. anyways yeah i hope u decide to go to kosha boy.

neo r u going to kosha boy i wanna play u if u still play brawl.

and ally can u help me train at kosha boy. snake dittos.
^^That's not iKon.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I dont play this game for money. There are a lotta chill people in this community and I just wanted to make ic broken tier or watever :laugh:. Guess theyll never be more broken than mk.

but i get where ur going. Id use it if whoever i was playing didn't give a crap and was still stalling me because i really do believe ic need it because they are easy to stall against.
=l u shouldnt talk at all anymore. gay strategies camping and w-e is gay are used by ppl to win, money on the line or whatever. if you're not doing it to WIN, then you shouldnt complain =,= i like yo umeep though fun dood.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
"i'm an honorable chaingrabber, all you campers are cheap!"

Top Bottom