• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TDB: SEASON 2! LEON (RE4) vs LARA CROFT

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Hasn't Samus won this yet...? I mean you guys got all the evidence right here, and this match up now is here for longer than a week or something?

xepherthree

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4167-4976-4789
Hasn't Samus won this yet...? I mean you guys got all the evidence right here, and this match up now is here for longer than a week or something?

inb4gatlinggun+sniperrifle

I was thinking, the electrolaser can only fire in a straight line, right?
While you may say fox would go after wolf normally, if samus goes after falco first and they see samus do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCx2ogb24iY&NR=1
this, I think fox and wolf/wolf and falco/fox and falco go after samus, and since she can only attack one...

UncleSam

Smash Master

inb4gatlinggun+sniperrifle

I was thinking, the electrolaser can only fire in a straight line, right?
While you may say fox would go after wolf normally, if samus goes after falco first and they see samus do
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCx2ogb24iY&NR=1
this, I think fox and wolf/wolf and falco/fox and falco go after samus, and since she can only attack one...
remember it's just one big shooting gallery for Samus, the shots go so fast her opponent will die when she hits the trigger so she can just go around boom boom boom.
The match would last 4 seconds.

Nova9000

Smash Lord
You all know if you keep asking where JOE! is he will become angry. The guy is in college so cut him a bit of slack. He won't abandon us...I believe.
BTW, we should determine which MUs need to be done over again and start that when JOE! returns.

UncleSam

Smash Master
I call BS on Pit vs. Roy
>.> come on Marthage back me up here.
Marthage?
where are you?
I had to do that entire MU alone and he looks back and says I'm in the right, that MU is so worth a redo.

payasofobia

Smash Champion
God****, bosses in Robot Wars games are so ****ing ridiculous.

Right now, I am suppossed to beat an extremely tough boss that regenerates 50% of his health in one turn and that has attacks that never miss and can defeat 3/4 of my units in one hit. On top of that, it has insane defense, dodging rates and has 150 000 HP. In a game where your toughest units have, at most, 12 000 HP. When fully upgraded and with several stat-boosting parts.

And if that does not sound scary, you should know that this is just the EASIEST boss out of five you must fight in a single stage, with an entire army of annoying robots in between those guys, with no way to inmediately recover and replendish your units.

I have only managed to defeat 3 bosses. The fourth one always ****s me up.

Anyway, let's talk about insane bosses/stages.

To pass time till JOE! comes back.

tocador

Smash Lord
*Grabs a brick and slaps you.* Stop trying to get this thread closed.
Why did you get a brick in the first place if you were going to slap him?

@Paya: Play "Soni" - Flash game PC, and you will meet hard bosses.

Plus, try beating last boss of paper mario TYD no itens no star power or win the PoHT with no items and you will have my respect.

payasofobia

Smash Champion

Plus, try beating last boss of paper mario TYD no itens no star power or win the PoHT with no items and you will have my respect.
No, YOU try playing an old-school Robot Wars game and finish it.

That's it. Sounds simple right? Well, try it.

All RPGs will feel easy after a single playthrough in one of those games.

One word: Ghosts.

JOE!

Smash Hero
so....what's crack-a-lackin?

(been away on personal stuff for a bit, anything new discovered, or is it Samus = Fox > Falco > Wolf?)

tocador

Smash Lord
wouldnt wolf kill samus with a rocket, however?
Sure, but fox + falco would strike wolf first because of "Old school rivalary", whereas wolf will strike samus first because he allready lost to her.

So then, if wolf kills samus with rocket > Fox wins.

If wolf misses(Or Fox/Falco kills him) and samus manages to kill fox first, samus wins.

If Fox > Wolf and Samus > Falco, it ends in a tie with samus and fox because of 1337 weaponary both have.

It ends up being 1.5 vs 1.5

payasofobia

Smash Champion
eh,

so:

:samus2: +1 :fox: +1

:falco: -1

:wolf: -2

any objections?
Well...actually, there is one.

Wolf should get a -1 instead. He already defeated Fox when he had better weaponry, and lost against Samus. So the only loss that counts should be vs Falco.

Samus and Fox get a +1 for beating Falco, and Falco loses 2 points for losing against them, but at the same time gets a point for beating Wolf.

Samus: +1

Fox: +1

Falco: -1

Wolf: -1.

Hero Dude

Smash Journeyman

Been there, done that.

JOE!

Smash Hero
ROUND 4 STARTS: NOW!​

WEEK 1: ROY vs IKE
WINNER: IKE
"Facing Ike is like facing Roy 2.0, he stood no chance..."

WEEK 2: DEDEDE vs ICE CLIMBERS
WINNER: ICE CLIMBERS
"DDD < Cleets..."

WEEK 3: CAPTAIN FALCON vs WARIO
WINNER: CAPTAIN FALCON
"Without another gun to match, Falcon's long-range supremecy wins him this fight..."

WEEK 4: PIKACHU vs DIDDY KONG
WINNER: DIDDY KONG
"Even with Pika's potent shock, Diddy would be able to evade and smash pikachu with his strength most of the time..."

WEEK 5: DONKEY KONG vs IVYSAUR
WINNER: DRAW
"DK's muscle makes short work of Ivy....but the poison cloud will kill him every time..."

WEEK 6: SONIC vs LUCAS
WINNER: LUCAS
"Stick > Failhog..."

WEEK 7: MEWTWO vs META KNIGHT
WINNER: MEWTWO
"Even without psionics, Mewtwo is a terrific close combat fighter..."

WEEK 7: CHARIZARD vs MARTH
WINNER: MARTH
"Without a significant size or power advantage, Marth's speed and steel overtake the orange dragon..."

WEEK 8: :squirtle: vs :pichu: vs :kirby2: vs :jigglypuff:
WINNER: SQUIRTLE
"In this fail-filled 4-way, squirtle proved victorious. However, without any more viable competitors for them, we must say goodbye to these 4..."

WEEK 9: LUIGI vs YOSHI
WINNER: MAMA LUIGI
"Unfortunatley, Yoshi lacks the tools to take on opponents directly, being a peaceful fruit-eater..."

WEEK 10: MARIO vs LUCARIO
WINNER: MARIO
"Lucario's combat skills are no match for a super-scope..."

WEEK 11: PIT vs OLIMAR
WINNER: PIT
"Pikmin are no match for Dual blades..."

WEEK 12: SNAKE vs GANONDORF
WINNER: SNAKE
"Never bring a sword to a gun fight, kids..."

WEEK 13: PEACH vs NESS
WINNER: NESS
"Even with superior physique, ness' arsenal outclasses her's by enough to pull off the win..."

WEEK 14: ZELDA vs LINK
WINNER: LINK
"Link proves the might of his arsenal once more in outclassing Zelda's bow and sword..."

WEEK 15: ZSS vs BOWSER
WINNER: BOWSER
"Unlike in her previous matches, her gun isnt suited to take down bowser within the fist 1-2 shots, that being said, bowser would have no troubles using 1 swipe to finish the fight..."

WEEK 16: :samus2: vs :fox: vs :falco: vs :wolf:
WINNERS: SAMUS and FOX
"In this fatal free for all, Samus was tied with Fox in lethality, yet Falco and Wolf proved to have merit in different scenarios as well..."

Nova9000

Smash Lord
Well IMO...
Rd. 1
Oli v. ICs
Samus v. M2?
Rd. 3
Zss v. Falcon
Peach v. ICs
Rd. 4
If REL responds, Yoshi v. Luigi

JOE!

Smash Hero
Samus vs M2 was a canon MU...so i dunno what to do there

Adum did wanna go over it again, but should we take the two canon MU's (ironically both containign M2) and make them RL Mu's?

Top Bottom