• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
At the time I didn't read into the issue about why he was being voted for in the first place. Actually...at the time I didn't read much into anything >_>. Over the course of the past 3 days or so I have gone back and re-read the entire f***ing thread 2 or 3 times to get a better understanding of the issues at hand. And I'm convinced that Riddle is possible scum or a 3rd party. For me he started off poorly, then he looked like he was going to bounce back with his case against Cacti, which was strong at first then slowly deteriorated as people hopped off the wagon...yet Riddle continued to pursue him when everyone else except Swords backed off. This leads me to believe that Riddle and Swords are the scumbuddies here.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
As a note, I'm pretty sure that the TBQH is a thing that is seen depending on which skin you are using. I'm on the default black one (not sure what it's called), and I see the tbqh in Macman's post.

OK, a lot has been post and I'm not sure if I can make heads or tails of all of this. It's all too much for my head right now, and I may miss things that some people said or not remember them.

Right now, about the current situation, I'm starting to think that Riddle is scum. At first, I thought he was scum as like other people said, he is trying to take the attention off someone when he posted his case against macman. I really don't know who he's with, but here are the possiblities I think that there are:

1. He's with swords, and is trying to take the pressure off him. This is a possibility to me as in the post against me where he states that SwordR's and I's discussion is dumb, he states that we both have not been answering each other's questions fully. However, when he posts his case against me, there's only one post quoted against swords, which is one of the lesser of his bad statements. Before, it was obvious that he wasn't answering Gheb's questions well, but Riddle did not use it as an example, maybe to not cast any more suspicion onto Swords when he is already on shaky ground. However, I am not sure about this possibility as many people have already stated that SwordsR is not the play, so I'm not sure what the need for this would be. This is just a possibility that I'd like to keep in mind.

2. He's with Truth, which is one thought by most people. This one is could be possible, as a votes have been slowly piled onto him and Riddle could be getting nervous. However, I think that Truth could just be a confused newbie (no one point out the fact that I'm new too :mad:). He's been taking things off other people's ways of finding scum, agreeing with people, and actively lurking. However, I think that he could still be scum, as I found in my epicmafia days that whenever I thought that there was a confused newbie, he was really scum.

3. This one is more obscure, but he's with Sinz (this is more of a me fosing Sinz then thinking he's with Riddle). Sinz has been not contributing anything throughout the game and I think that he's been worse then people like Truth, as while Truth just lurks, Sinz lurks and makes it seem like that he's not. He posts big things when it's really just all him agreeing with people, and makes it look like that he is scumhunting with his post about his two theories. He is also fosing Macman which could lead to him to try to take down Macman with Riddle.

4. He's indy. This is the conclusion that I think has the highest percent chance of him being, as the links that I can think of aren't very strong in my head.

So basically, I'd be fine with a Riddle lynch or a Swords lynch, Swords still being scum in my head because of his "answers" to Gheb, which are the exact same to the ones he gave before, and his OMGUS to Truth, where he jumps off me, a supposedly giant fos he has and has been building a case on, to bandwagon on Truth, which looks like the lynch that's happening today. This is why I'm keeping my vote on him.

All of my points before against Swords still stand, I'm just stating my points on Riddle in this post.

I'd like Rockin and Mentos to post about this.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
WHat cacti? You think riddle is scum because it seems like hes making a case against me to divert suspicion from a possible mafia partner of his. but then you turn around and say you think he has the highest chance of being indy. This doesn't make any sense at all if the reason you are suspicious of him is because he's tryna help a partner.

sigh, these are the kinds of things that makes me think you are scum

XACE-K

Smash Master
UnFoS

Ace, whose the play? Give us your 3 top suspicions and why.
I don't have a top 3 but I do have 2 suspicions.

I still find Swords scummy because of his play. Nothing much to say, I've stated my reasons why I think he's scummy before.

After readin Truth's posts, he could be the play too. It's probably fom him being new to mafia and ending up having rookie mistakes. It can be an excuse for a while, but once more scumslips are shown, then it's useless.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
if there's a vig then take care of our mentosman8 problem asap
You think it's a good idea for the vig to shoot mentos N1? It'd be quite a huge blow for us if he flips town. Mentos is a lot smarter than most players here and if he's town his experience could be really helpful in an endgame scenario. Can't see where you coming from, especially since he's not the scummiest player around (imo).

Vig should act depending on Truth's flip imo. If Truth flips scum then the vig should shoot Riddle. If Truth flips town I'd rather have the vig shoot one of the parrots instead of mentos. Chances are high that one of them is a scumbag trying to blend in with the town and they aren't helpful for town anyways.

:059:

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
What about truth is scummy to yu
You never said yourself what about me was so scummy to you. I'm disappointed in you, Mac.

so I think sword is town and i wanna lynch T_T
I unvoted because T_T stated his support for such a wagon, and I think T_T is scum.
lol T_T sounds cooler. It's a gut thing, which is why i'm not voting for you or pushing your lynch, since I don't have much to back up with...
I still think Chaco was acting hella scummy. and your "chaco doesn't act so forceful as scum" doesn't convince me. But I will get on a truth wagon if need be. I share your opinion with the scum wagon.

vote: T_T
This also kind of makes sense because if T_T is scum with riddle I can see him attempting to get something going on me to get the pressure off of T_T.
well then. Thats really wierd.
vote: T_T
You have been beating around the bush in scumhunting me this whole time and have never offered your own opinion on why you think I'm scum other than it's just a "gut feeling." Cops can arrest a man who was at the scene of a murder if he appears suspicious...however, to convict him of murder without proper evidence that he did contradicts the legal system and everything that we stand for as Americans. Juries don't unanimously deem someone guilty on a "gut feeling." This isn't the 1800s, and "To Kill A Mockingbird" was an event that occurred nearly 70 years ago. We are far past that stage.

So Mac. We are in the courtroom. I am the accused, the one in the defendant's chair, and you are the prosecutor. The jury, the judge, the defense, the audience...they all are awaiting your opening statements and the appropriate evidence. Go ahead and show them what it means to be a big time lawyer, and get this so-called "criminal" off the streets for good. You do have what it takes, don't you?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Lol because I thought that was cute I'll do a pbpa on you. After ace responds.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Macman, I also think that he is scummy because of the case itself... Reasons other people have thought up such as that it's pseudo-scumhunting, etc. I'm going to have to read into Riddle some more though.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Vig should act depending on Truth's flip imo. If Truth flips scum then the vig should shoot Riddle. If Truth flips town I'd rather have the vig shoot one of the parrots instead of mentos. Chances are high that one of them is a scumbag trying to blend in with the town and they aren't helpful for town anyways.

Let's take into consideration this first possibility, the widespread belief than I am scum. Why then, would I be pushing for the lynch of both Swords and Riddle, who are the other two most likely candidates to be mafia? Would I not be helping to shift the spotlight onto someone else instead of damaging our team? Why haven't they attacked each other at all? Our would you rather imply that I am the only scum out of those three? If that were the case, who would become the next two candidates to be lynched?

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684

Make the right choice. Even if I'm not lynched today, I predict that I will be night-killed by the mafia or shot by the vigilante, and I am fully prepared to make that sacrifice. The last thing the town wants is to lose 2 or 3 townies in one day rather than 1.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
I find Rockin's and Sinz's votes on Swords questionable and I want them to elaborate more on that, especially Sinz.

I already explained. I didn't like how he was bandwagoning Cacti, as well as not providing a defense for himself while at 3-4 votes on him at the time.

Chaco Rockin seems to be floundering Town.

I think everyone in the game noted suspicion of Chaco (specifically: KevinM, Cacti, Sinz, SwordsR, and The_Truth all either voted for or FOSed him). Chaco looked terrible. What he said made neither logical nor semantic sense and he more or less issued commands and remained (possibly purposefully) ambiguous. Rockin replaced in and retracted basically all of Chaco's opinions. Rockin double FOSed SwordsR and Sinz, pointing out that SwordsR likes to bandwagon, and basically a FOS-chainsaw defense (though not really scummy) of Macman by FOSing Sinz for FOSing Macman. I'm okay with that. I'm also okay to assume that, as Marshy has noted, Chaco is more timid as scum. I can see that pre-endgame situation in Newbie #1 when he flipped a proverbial shit. In #251 Rockin states that his FOS of Sinz is dying and his FOS of Swords is still living strong, and voted SwordsR. He also said he can't make heads or tails of my flavor discussion with Macman. Rockin, how do you feel about The_Truth, Mentosman, and Cacti, and why do you fail to understand a simple flavor discussion? Answer those two questions and you are golden.
In terms of the flavor, I really couldn't make heads or tails. the part you underlined in orange explains about the possible town, but then you mention Pheniox Wright as well as other people. I don't know too much about the others (I need to wiki them sometime), but I was sure that Pheniox Wright is Mafia. From the beginning flavors, it explains that all the criminals escaped from prison and are getting revenge from that same person responsible. This, like Macman, lead me to believe that our mafias are Pheniox wright and anyone else who is an attorny of some sort. This is why I wanted to see and make sure that you understood what Macman is saying.

As far as those people you listed, look further down, as Macman asked me to give him a list.

As for the scum/indy thing, yeah, it probably was a tad tilted towards scum. Think about it though. If there's an indy, there's likely to be like 2 scum. And if there is no indy, it's likely to be 3 scum. Of course, if Junglefever has tilted the odds slightly against the town, in which case it may be 3 scum 1 indy. It was just a guess that there's an indy in the game, i have no idea if there is.
We don't really know for certain how many scums we have or indie. The only thing we can do is guess. It's best to wait for tomorrow so as to see if we got an indie or not.

Rockin, ACE, Sinz hop off the swords wagon please if you can't give us better reasons. This is especially @ Sinz and Rockin. He's probably town or at least not mafia.
Isn't the main point of town to get rid of all anti town members? >_>

Hey rockin, can you make a post telling us what you think of every player so far?
sure

Marshy - Marshy is acting like...Marshy. I havn't really seen anything scummy, other then the fact that his vote on Mentosman. I have nothing on him at the moment, however I want to believe he's town for the moment.

Macman - so far, townie in my book. Half (or quarter) of the time, his post have been nothing of value, but he has been contributing in terms of the discussion. I don't see anything scummy about him, which is why I don't really agree with the case Riddle has brought up against him.

Pierre the Scarecrow - Another town I like to consider. Although havn't been as active as others (or at least, as much as others want him to be), he does contribute to the thread and I also don't see anything scummy about him thus far.

XACE-K - Unknown. I don't see him post too much and I've seen little from him. I gotta see a bit more of him to see where he stands.

Sinz - Similar with Ace, but at the same time found him slightly scummy. He was using a case where Macman was obviously joking. I felt he was trying to desperatly put someone on the hot spot, but I guess I was looking at the quote at a wrong angle. I want to see him post a bit more.

Cacti - He's been acting a bit scummy in my eyes, though not as scummy as swords. Some of his post seem a bit scummy, but at the same time, they have some good intentions. Hmm.

SwordsRbroken - Before pierre asked me my opinion on him, I thought he was pretty scummy for what he did. Now? He seems to be at the fine line between townie and scum. I still want to believe he's scum, however his latest posts puts him in a more townish light. Even so, I'm not gonna accept 'sorry, I didn't mean it' so easily, so my eye is still on him at the moment.

Riddle - I thought riddle seemed town at first...but now that he's going after macman, I dunno anymore. I don't agree with his logic against Macman. All I see is him getting irritated by Macman's lax attitude or 'not contributing.'

Mentosman -He seems pretty town to me. I don't see anything scummy about him. This is why I want to know why marshy has a vote on him.

The_Truth - as others have said, he hasn't been contributing much as others. However, upon recent posts, he started to seem less scummy, but I really want him to post. Usually, I don't feel comfortable to lynch lurkers only cause they usually end up town. However, since Wiki and Hando did that in Megamafia (Wiki was indie, Hando was Maf), I'm a bit more willing to lynch lurkers.

Gheb_01 - Nothing on Gheb still. Seems a bit town for now. However, he seems to like asking a lot of questions. That's about the only thing I noticed.

KevinM - Unknown at the moment. I want to believe he's town, but he's jumping on one scummy bandwagon after another.

As a note, I'm pretty sure that the TBQH is a thing that is seen depending on which skin you are using. I'm on the default black one (not sure what it's called), and I see the tbqh in Macman's post.

OK, a lot has been post and I'm not sure if I can make heads or tails of all of this. It's all too much for my head right now, and I may miss things that some people said or not remember them.

Right now, about the current situation, I'm starting to think that Riddle is scum. At first, I thought he was scum as like other people said, he is trying to take the attention off someone when he posted his case against macman. I really don't know who he's with, but here are the possiblities I think that there are:

1. He's with swords, and is trying to take the pressure off him. This is a possibility to me as in the post against me where he states that SwordR's and I's discussion is dumb, he states that we both have not been answering each other's questions fully. However, when he posts his case against me, there's only one post quoted against swords, which is one of the lesser of his bad statements. Before, it was obvious that he wasn't answering Gheb's questions well, but Riddle did not use it as an example, maybe to not cast any more suspicion onto Swords when he is already on shaky ground. However, I am not sure about this possibility as many people have already stated that SwordsR is not the play, so I'm not sure what the need for this would be. This is just a possibility that I'd like to keep in mind.

2. He's with Truth, which is one thought by most people. This one is could be possible, as a votes have been slowly piled onto him and Riddle could be getting nervous. However, I think that Truth could just be a confused newbie (no one point out the fact that I'm new too :mad:). He's been taking things off other people's ways of finding scum, agreeing with people, and actively lurking. However, I think that he could still be scum, as I found in my epicmafia days that whenever I thought that there was a confused newbie, he was really scum.

3. This one is more obscure, but he's with Sinz (this is more of a me fosing Sinz then thinking he's with Riddle). Sinz has been not contributing anything throughout the game and I think that he's been worse then people like Truth, as while Truth just lurks, Sinz lurks and makes it seem like that he's not. He posts big things when it's really just all him agreeing with people, and makes it look like that he is scumhunting with his post about his two theories. He is also fosing Macman which could lead to him to try to take down Macman with Riddle.

4. He's indy. This is the conclusion that I think has the highest percent chance of him being, as the links that I can think of aren't very strong in my head.

So basically, I'd be fine with a Riddle lynch or a Swords lynch, Swords still being scum in my head because of his "answers" to Gheb, which are the exact same to the ones he gave before, and his OMGUS to Truth, where he jumps off me, a supposedly giant fos he has and has been building a case on, to bandwagon on Truth, which looks like the lynch that's happening today. This is why I'm keeping my vote on him.

All of my points before against Swords still stand, I'm just stating my points on Riddle in this post.

Well, all I'm getting at the moment is that you feel that Riddle is scummy and every other three is a possible mafiat to him. If this is true, how come you're not so comfortable with a Truth and Sinz lynch (or just Truth, since you seem more confident then the other) along with a Riddle and Swords lynch.

That part I bolded...if those 'links' are those three suspects there, then why list them out in the first place?

Also, I don't like how Marshy and Gheb is giving some orders on who the vig (if we have one) should shoot. It's good that you give suggestions, but the vig should make the final call. IMO, I think the vig should avoid killing at night, so as to avoid confusing them for a sk.

Marshy, why did you vote for mentosman?

KevinM, anyone you find suspicious?

Marshy, what is your reason for voting Mentosman?

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Well, all I'm getting at the moment is that you feel that Riddle is scummy and every other three is a possible mafiat to him. If this is true, how come you're not so comfortable with a Truth and Sinz lynch (or just Truth, since you seem more confident then the other) along with a Riddle and Swords lynch.

That part I bolded...if those 'links' are those three suspects there, then why list them out in the first place?
I do not feel as comfortable with a Sinz or Truth lynch as I just haven't seen much from them, do to their active lurking, which is a big problem.

As for the bolded part, I have two conflicting ideas in my head, and I need to reread this whole thread to get myself thinking straight. That's an example of one of them... I'm flip flopping on whether I think Riddle is scum, town, or indy (being indy will make a difference).

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

On behalf of the Kitaki family, I present a gift to all of you. Please, enjoy

*cocks pistol*

*BANG*
A piece of paper pops out of the pistol. It reads...

Vote Count

SwordsRbroken [5] : Cacti, XACE-K, Rockin, Sinz, The_Truth
The Truth [4] : KevinM, Gheb_01, Pierre the Scarecrow, SwordsRbroken
Macman [1] : Riddle
Riddle [2] : Macman, Marshy
Not voting: Mentosman8

deadline is the last second of 11/8. Takes 7/13 to lynch!

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm starting to agree with Marshy.

These are the best vote counts ever.

@Macman, just clarifying something, what are your reasons for voting Riddle?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
haaha I just tried it. mad weird.

we should policy lynch riddle anyways for classic blue or ****[in this case lynch] you.

Vigs that have unlimited shots should probably use their shot all the time. Unless in a situation where shooting wrong would lose the game for us. A vigkill is a second town aligned kill, which gives us a chance of hitting scum. So if you are a vig with unlimited shots, don't be nervous about shooting wrong.
Macman, this is false. A vig should generally not shoot N1 so we can decipher if we have an SK. Not to say they can't shoot, but I generally find it best to hold back a night to allow us to see what we're up against, instead of getting into the confusion of if an extra kill was a vig or SK.

well i doubt both riddle and gheb are lying. i was going to ask for a screenshot but i guess its just the boards

unvote riddle vote mentos for now. if there's a vig then take care of our mentosman8 problem asap
Hey Marshy, nice to see you. Not sure why you're throwing instructions at a potential vig instead of letting them think for themselves.

WHat cacti? You think riddle is scum because it seems like hes making a case against me to divert suspicion from a possible mafia partner of his. but then you turn around and say you think he has the highest chance of being indy. This doesn't make any sense at all if the reason you are suspicious of him is because he's tryna help a partner.

sigh, these are the kinds of things that makes me think you are scum
This is exactly what I thought reading his posts. If him defending others is a scum-tell, that would point to mafia, connections to others do not point to indies.

Once again, as I said to Marshy, why are you trying to control a potential vig? As I have said, vig can shoot or not, although not shooting makes things easier for us to decipher, but the ultimate decision on if, and who, to shoot should be entirely them. To our potential vig: Ignore what people are suggesting and make your own judgment call. You are the only one you know is town, so don't trust those you are less sure about.

Anyway, especially with FF7 being near endgame I haven't kept up on this game as much as I would like to. I'll be doing a re-read with some of my free time today, and I'll get back with some more specific thoughts than what I gave here.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
in response to rockin:
To answer you Gheb, it doesn't have to do with the post Rockin listed, and I did in fact mention my suspicion of Sinz. The problem that stood out most was his post 175 when he started going after Chaco. The post was set up in a way that made it look large and contributing, but there were none of his own ideas in it, and he ended it off by asking questions that were covered by the arguments against Chaco he was agreeing with. It seemed like fake-contributing, making a large post to look townie, but not having anything worthwhile in it
@Marshy Pseudo-scumhunting? I think its anti-town and anti-town play is annoying and scummy. Do you not agree that saying random things with no reasoning is anti-town? If he doesn't provide reasoning then we can't argue against him or agree with him.
macman's 300 answered this perfectly for me. you're in lynching mode before you ever questioned him

what do you think of xace, sinz, and mentos? all i know is that you suspect macman for what i think is pseudo scumhunting weaksauce

Marshy, Gheb, Pierre are all on point with their posts and are quite skilled at convincing others of their opinions. Pierre notably for being the most aggressive player here. For this they come off as town to me.
for future reference be careful with this

i echo the questions in pierre's 275 and macman's 307

You think it's a good idea for the vig to shoot mentos N1? It'd be quite a huge blow for us if he flips town. Mentos is a lot smarter than most players here and if he's town his experience could be really helpful in an endgame scenario. Can't see where you coming from, especially since he's not the scummiest player around (imo).
mentos is lurking and not being too helpful and can thus die that's all there is to it

Once again, as I said to Marshy, why are you trying to control a potential vig? As I have said, vig can shoot or not, although not shooting makes things easier for us to decipher, but the ultimate decision on if, and who, to shoot should be entirely them. To our potential vig: Ignore what people are suggesting and make your own judgment call. You are the only one you know is town, so don't trust those you are less sure about.
if the vig has a townread on someone and trusts their judgment they can follow them

Riddle

Smash Lord
Okay guys. I've rethought my case and here are my thoughts.

1) Macman's accusation about the 'tbqh' is obv weird and I C/P'd every post manually so it wouldn't change with the quote.

2) I was so annoyed/frusturated by the brevity of Macman's post that I misinterpreted it into being scummy.

Macman, I would really appreciate if you would just expand on your logic more in the future. So,

Unvote, FoA (Finger of Annoyance): Macman

Anyways, on to other thoughts. I'm just going to use Pierre's format except not so longwinded...

1. Marshy

Marshy isn't easy to get a read on. He seems to be helpful, but honestly he's too good a player to really now. Right now though I would say town. However, his tunneling on mentos makes me a little bit suspicious. I would really like for Marshy to post more about mentos.

2. Chaco Rockin

Chaco was really vocal about his opinions, but wasn't helpful to town at all. Honestly, this case has been said over and over again. I'm not going to repeat the whole thing just go look at Kevin's post. I don't really have anything new to add.

3. Macman

Macman has a habit of posting one-liners stating his opinion and no explanation. While this isn't necessarily scummy it is quite annoying and makes it harder to argue against/agree with him. He has contributed some good posts though and if he starts posting less one-liners I'll move him up to green.

4. Pierre the Scarecrow

Pierre is obviously contributing plenty but in relatively large intervals and doesn't respond much to other people. This makes it much harder to draw connections between him and other people, and it also translates to him not answering very many questions. He seems to be almost in a game of his own.

5. XACE-K

Xace-K is hardly contributing at all. All he seems to be doing is parroting other people's posts. This seems like he is scum unwilling to lead a bandwagon on to town.

6. Sinz

Sinz is an interesting case. He plays kind of scummily, but I think right now this is just a result of his new-ness. I'm going to give it a bit more time before I post a dfinitive opinion of him.

7. Cacti

Cacti is Cacti. He plays scummily in every single game I've seen him in and this one is no different. There was the bandwagon jumping on me after agreeing with me and then the argument with Swords was also stupid. What really makes him seem scummy to me though his his most recent post connecting me to everyone else who a lot of people find scummy. This post was very clearly, at least to me an attempt by Cacti to restate what many other people have said, and make it seem like his own opinion. He makes a whole long post except if you actually read it all it says is basically "I think Riddle is scum, becaue he is trying to take pressure off of someone" except he says that for like 4 different people.

8. SwordsRbroken

Another interesting case. I've never seen a town Swords play. In TSMafia we lynched him for many of the same things he is doing now, and he flipped maf recruiter. In this game he is a little less wagon happy and is more focussed on Cacti in particular, however I still think he is a definite possibility.

9. Riddle

This is for you to decide.

10. Mentosman

Marshy, who is in the green section right now is obviously very suspicious of him, but he has yet to convince me. I'd like to hear more from Marshy about this.

11. The_Truth

The current largest focus and I can see why. However, Truth still isn't the highest on my scumlist. That spot goes to Cacti still.

12. Gheb_01

Gheb seems to be doing some good questioning and contributing. Nothing he has done is rasing any red or even yellow flags. There isn't much to say about Gheb.

13. KevinM

Kevin is in the same boat as Marshy. He's really hard to get a read off of whether he is town or scum. He is playing the same as he does every game, so there isn't much to say.

Anyways, as a result of Cacti's most recent post I'm going to have to:

Vote: Cacti

He is a huge parrot he is scum-hunting off of almost nothing and along with his previous play I think he is the best candidate for a lynch.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Could you please stop compling list in which you state stuff like "this guy is town in my book yada yada". Stating suspicioins is one thing but telling scum who you trust isn't a good idea. Makes it easier for them to find a fitting NK.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

Make the right choice. Even if I'm not lynched today, I predict that I will be night-killed by the mafia or shot by the vigilante, and I am fully prepared to make that sacrifice. The last thing the town wants is to lose 2 or 3 townies in one day rather than 1.

You really think? Mafia will probably night kill the ones who are contributing the most, like Gheb or Pierre. Whoever doesn't get lynched today will probably either be a. night killed or possibly b. lynched tomorrow.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
2. Chaco Rockin

Chaco was really vocal about his opinions, but wasn't helpful to town at all. Honestly, this case has been said over and over again. I'm not going to repeat the whole thing just go look at Kevin's post. I don't really have anything new to add.
So you're basically blaming at CHACO's actions (which, keep in mind, he's an idiot) and not anything I've personally done?

XACE-K

Smash Master
Let's take into consideration this first possibility, the widespread belief than I am scum. Why then, would I be pushing for the lynch of both Swords and Riddle, who are the other two most likely candidates to be mafia? Would I not be helping to shift the spotlight onto someone else instead of damaging our team? Why haven't they attacked each other at all? Our would you rather imply that I am the only scum out of those three? If that were the case, who would become the next two candidates to be lynched?
If you're mafia, you'd act like you're town by helping us townies by lynching the scum. When that happens, we'd probably think you're town and you end up stabbing us in the back at the end. If you're fully prepared to make sacrifices whether you're town or scum, than you may have to do something that will harm you in short term but can possibly benefit you in the long run.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
If you're mafia, you'd act like you're town by helping us townies by lynching the scum. When that happens, we'd probably think you're town and you end up stabbing us in the back at the end. If you're fully prepared to make sacrifices whether you're town or scum, than you may have to do something that will harm you in short term but can possibly benefit you in the long run.
I can't believe you even answered that >_>;;

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

You've made this big post, but ignored my questions. You have only been building on the case of my lynch, you haven't stated your suspicions. You haven't told me what you think of all the players except me.

I'd like to hear what T_T has to say about everyone as well.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice

Also, you're thinking that riddle is directing attention towards macman because Me, sinz, and/or are scumbuddies. Yet you think he is a SK? WTH?

Riddle

Smash Lord
So you're basically blaming at CHACO's actions (which, keep in mind, he's an idiot) and not anything I've personally done?
Yes, because in case you didn't realize, your the same role that he was. So if he was scum then so are you. It sucks but thats life!

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yes, because in case you didn't realize, your the same role that he was. So if he was scum then so are you. It sucks but thats life!
Same role, different people. I understand that Chaco has given everyone a 'bad taste' in terms of him, but the only thing he's done has claimed that he's sure Gheb is scum (something that I both don't agree with and don't see the logic in this) and has not been contributing in the discussion (something that I've done my best to). So your point is moot.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Rofl at like anyone who's found suspicion of me parroting each other saying I'm hard to read but they'd like to believe I'm town.

QQ More bros.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Also like you guys are complaining about the fact that I make succinct posts but they've been spot on and when I've been called out on you guys not following my logic I've spelled it out for you. Honestly I'm still really suspicious of Rockin.

I don't know why I like totally gave him the green light when he came back in the game.

Unvote
Vote Rockin

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
real talk kevin, you are hard as **** to read. Ever since those aimmaf games... my head still hurts from those

i believe cacti is at L-1, id rather lynch truth.

Ace, I believe I asked you a question.

Rockin, thanks for the post. You can't expect to be clear of everything chaco did though just cuz yu replaced in.

Mentos, what do you think about truth? I feel like you haven't mentioned his name at all this game.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
I'd like to hear what T_T has to say about everyone as well.
Ummmm...I already said what I think about everyone in post 302.

Also Macman. I went to work for 6 hours, came back, and still don't see a pbpa my dude. That kinda hurts my feelings yo. ;_;

As I look over your posts, I'm starting to think that you're not a mafia goon. HOWEVER...I don't trust that you're a townie either. My theory might sound a little strange and might be out there in left field...but I keep having this idea in the back of my head. This idea...that you're a lyncher. Your target of course being me. Now this role might not even exist in this particular game at all but I cannot simply deny the possibility. You repeatedly badger me saying that I'm scum yet have offered NO backing whatsoever to support your claim, and are repeatedly asking others about their opinions on me. This would kind of make sense seeing as how I can't quite make you out to be town or mafia. Refer back to post 328 where I quoted every single time you have mentioned me this game. I want to hear what other people think about this before I pursue it further.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ggs: marshy
rockin
macman
gheb
cacti

neutral: pierre
truth
xace

scummity scum: kevin
sinz
riddle
mentos

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
Truth, stop wasting yur time. I'm not scum, I said ill do the pbpa after ace responds, and he has yet to do so.

Guys, since marshy is town. We should just go with whoever he says to lynch.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Truth, stop wasting yur time. I'm not scum, I said ill do the pbpa after ace responds, and he has yet to do so.

Guys, since marshy is town. We should just go with whoever he says to lynch.
Where in that post did I say you were a mafia goon? Did you even read it? Do you need some reading glasses mah boi?

Top Bottom