• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 6 - Nothing Gold can Stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Dang, I should have grabbed Ganon. I already went over a reinvention of his moveset at Ganon boards. (Hint: Smash Daddy, be careful where you do your research )

But it seems he was claimed when I wasn't even looking.
If you want to do Gannondorf, you could always do a joint set with Smdy or make a Gannon set yourself for MYM7, then compare it with his. It's not like the rules of MYM restrict you from doing that, so it's ok to do so.

Fox could have his set designed based on Starfox Adventures, but then it wouldn't be Fox, seeing that it doesn't have much to do with the game's theme.

A G&W remix could probably be done by somebody who has played the original games. You could give him a playstyle that forces foes to go through a Game and Watch game in some way (not literally), making him a trap character somewhat and being releated to WarioWare level with bonuses and penalties. For example, Game and Watch could have "Fire" as a attack where people come out of the sky. The foe has to actually get the people to land on them, because if they don't, they take damage as a penalty. Or make "Octopus" as a attack in a similar way. You could even combine 2 games and gain limitless combinations in making your foe "Play the games".

And that's just my thought on how G&W could be remade if anyone's played all the games. There are over 30 right? There's 4 Specials, 1 Standard, 1 Dash, 3 Tilts, 3 Smashes, 5 Aerials, 1 Pummel, 4 Throws, 1 Final Smash = 23. There's also situationals, which would give about 4-5, making 27-28 attacks where G&W could utilize his games.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Dang, I should have grabbed Ganon. I already went over a reinvention of his moveset at Ganon boards. (Hint: Smash Daddy, be careful where you do your research ;)
There is no rule against more than one MYMer making a set for a given character. If you want to make a remix style moveset for Ganondorf, go right ahead.
In fact, I would absolutely love to see two completely different, vote-worthy movesets for Ganondorf. So seriously, knock yourself out

The only real rule we have is that you can't make a moveset you already made in the previous MYM unless they are notably different. For example, I can't make Clefable in MYM7, unless she was entirely different to the Clefable I made in MYM6

Not KingK.Rool said:
Creativity Block Syndrome
Magic Syndrome, Pokemon Syndrome and Trap Character are all offshoots of the same problem; the creator got lazy and looked for an easier way to churn a moveset out. As you said, these three things are not in themselves problematic, but the abuse of them indicates a problem.

And I think the reason every pokemon can learn Toxic (at least in the first gen, when DARK type wasn't around to represent evil) is to show that any pokemon, regardless of species can be corrupted. It's not a case of a move being unsuitable, as it is a case of people misinterpreting what the move is saying about the Pokemon.
Stuff such as Zubat learning Mean Look, even though it doesn't have eyes. Zubat's ears, and the folds of skin inside, look distinctly like angry eyes, thus giving him a Mean Look to intimidate predators (it also indicates a visual irony that a creature that seems to have huge eyes, is actually blind. But that's a rant for another time..)

Smady

Smash Master
There's no problem with making a moveset someone else is - go right ahead, PK-ow, I don't mind. If ever you find you have a good idea and are going to follow through, always forget what other people are doing, as it really does not matter.

My opinion on the syndrome is similar to Junahu's, it all stems from the creator's lack of creativity or their boredom with the concept, so they just bung together whatever they can. Then there's the people who copy that because they think it's what you should do with magic, Pokemon or trap-based characters. I sympathise more with the latter.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Zubat's ears, and the folds of skin inside, look distinctly like angry eyes
I didn't believe it until I saw it myself...

Needless to say my life was turned completely upside down by this.
No seriously, I didn't notice >___>

Also thread bump.

More on topic however...if a move fits, use it. Mac for example actually has -LESS- stuff to work with than -ANY- of the other boxers. All of the other boxers at least have a distinct personality that one can play off or a certain motif to use; Mac has no such luck. He's purposefully the "Characterless underdog" so you can relate to him no matter who you are. You want to root for the underdog (unless you're Warlord) hence why he's so bland.

Hence also why I used traps for him and Doc; both of those fit his character perfectly (the training equipment and Doc himself) while giving him a more unique playstyle. I'm still under the personal belief that Mac (the set) is a Catch 22; he was posted when trap characters were still more tollerable and when less interesting attacks were generally frowned upon. Had Mac been posted later, I would've included far more "generic" punches without fear of people thinking my set was dull. But regardless, I'm complaining for the sake of complaining; Mac isn't my best work anyway and it's not going to change anything. My apologies for taking the trap/magic/Pokemon syndrome into personal territory.

Junahu

Smash Ace
But, without the somewhat unfortunate reaction to Little Mac, we wouldn't have had the Punch Out movement. So it's an important and pivotal moveset, not because it was well received, but because it paved the way for boxers to get away with punch-punch-punch movesets.
And I strike that up for a victory against formless, characterless creativity (which I've been whinging about since god knows when)
So, thank you MT. Thanks for Little Mac.

And Tagging Punch is still an awesome attack. God knows how many of Joe Calzaghe's attacks were inspired by it.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord)
2) Zant (KingK.Rool)
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool)

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord)
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord)
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu)
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!)
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley)
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart)
10) Negative Man (MarthTrinity)

11) Hades (Bkupa666)
12) Bubbles (Wizzerd)
13) Clefable (Junahu)
14) Adeleine (SirKibble)
15) Raven (half_silver28)
16) Hector (Junahu)
17) Hornet Man (agidius)
18) Espeon (KingK.Rool)
19) The Great Mighty Poo (BKupa666)
20) Cloud of Darkness (Junahu)

21) Gluttony (MasterWarlord)
22) Wheel Gator (Hyper_Ridley and goldwyvern)
23) King Hippo (KingK.Rool)
24) Vaati (SkylerOcon)
25) Anne Elmtod (Junahu)
26) Eggplant Wizard (Wizzerd)
27) Von Kaiser (Smash Daddy)
28) Paper Mario (SkylerOcon and Wizzerd)
29) BubbleMan.EXE (darth meanie)
30) Umbreon (KingK.Rool)

31) Tomahawk Man (Plorf)
32) Joe Calzaghe (Junahu)
33) Banette (Katapultar)
34) Kholdstare (Kholdstare)
35) Maximillion Pegasus (dancingfrogman)
36) Velociraptors (JOE!)
37) Toadsworth (Meadow)
38) Specter (UserShadow7989)
39) Tauros (MarthTrinity)
40) Roller Coaster Tycoon (MasterWarlord)

41) Bleak (BKupa666)
42) Mr. Sandman (MasterWarlord)
43) Takamaru (Wizzerd)
44) Vile (Hyper_Ridley and Plorf)
45) Neku Sakuraba (Apemasta')
46) Mushroom (Jimneymebob)
47) Slugma (Frf)
48) Disco Kid (BKupa666)
49) Scyther (Hobs)
50) Dr Wily (UserShadow7989)

Congratulations to all winners, and kudos to all the many movesets that simply couldn't fit on here - every one of you helped make this MYM the best yet, so give yourselves a round of applause! And another one to Warlord, who finally won his MYM, thankfully.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord) Yus!
2) Zant (KingK.Rool) (shock)
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool) Yus

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord) Yus
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord) Should have been second instead of Zant (d)
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu) Meh, wasn't a fan
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!) Yus
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley) LOLNO
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart) Yus! I would have loved to see it place even higher, but I'm glad it got top 10 in the first place.
The 25th curse is broken!
^ comments in red.

As for my own performance...yikes. This was a MASSIVE drop for me after the last two contests.

MYM4: 7/10 sets in top 50, 4 of which were top 20, including one top 10

MYM5: 5/7 sets in top 50, 4 of which were top 20, including 2 top 10 placers, and one of those won the whole thing.

MYM6: 3/4 sets in top 50, with only one that even made top 20 or top 10 at all, the one that I consider my worst moveset. Then Vile, who I consider my best set of MYM6, didn't even make top 40.

So, considering I failed as an OP and on the moveset front, I think I'll just forget this MYM6 never happened. :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
And now, something very special for the sets that placed, courtesy almost entirely of Warlord:

The Count Vs. Zant Vs. Romero Vs. Dingodile: 50/30/5/15
Dingodile takes center stage right at the start of any FFA match-up by bringing down his precious crystals without a second thought. Unless the stage is considerably large, he’ll be taking up around half of it with all of his crystals, meaning that if he just plops his crystals in the center of the stage it’s near inevitable everyone will gang up against him. However, he’ll probably take over one side of the stage rather then staying right in the middle, meaning foes probably won’t find it worth the effort to get past his defense and will just let him camp away as long as he wants. This rather sets the stage for the whole battle as Dingo leaves little room on the stage not covered in crystals.

The only thing preventing Dingo from being guaranteed to be in the final two is Count, or more specifically his Special dsmash. Why use your non existent aerial approach to go over Dingo’s crystals or your non-existent power to destroy them when you can go under them? From there, you can pop up and grab Dingo with ease. Due to your lack of knockback and your inability to take Zondark with you, you’ll have a hard time forcing Dingo out of the area to hijack his camping hidey-hole from him. . .But you strive close range while Dingodile is mediocre at best. If he refuses to give up his hidey-hole, he’ll be KOd in no time, and you can then keep his body and use it to camp. If he flees, just use your Up Special and Side Special in tandem to camp of your own accord. Your goal isn’t to significantly affect the battle, it’s simply to survive to the final two, and outside Dingodile’s crystals you don’t have much chance. If you insist on doing something more to kill time, you can always sent out Zondark while you hide in the lair of crystals, though that’ll just add meaningless extra damage to your counter seeing Zondark is a joke on his own.

Romero has no hope whatsoever of defeating Dingodile one on one, so he’ll be quite happy about the Count screwing him over. This also gives Romero some more breathing room in that he won’t be forced to fight Zant one on one. Despite Dingodile no longer being a threat to win the match, he’ll significantly cripple Romero by limiting the size of the stage so severely. Romero will have little room to make a zombie army and has nowhere to hide once he has one, really.

Zant is ultimately the one who decides who lives and who dies. The judge of twilight. He’ll mainly be wanting to build up a mass of twilight as per usual. Romero is far from a threat, so there’s no need to give him much attention. You can just casually poke him when he attempts to raise a zombie then continue with your dark arts. Dingodile will be trying to encourage you to kill off the Count once he’s forced out of his little crystal hidey-hole, but you have no reason to take the bait. Your spot in the final two is all but guaranteed, and Dingodile will actually become a competent threat once he has his crystals back. Both Dingodile and Count are worthy opponents you’ll have to face in the end, but neither is particularly more difficult to take down then the other. Dingodile; however; is much easier to take down at this phase, no need to trouble yourself to make it all the way over to the Count, no? Just be cautious Dingo doesn’t lose it and try to kill you all in a suicide bombing. This will inevitably get him behind, but when left with so few other options it’s possible he could crack. Kill the bothersome Dodongodile first, then finish off Romero who never had a chance anyway.

In the end when it comes down to Zant and Count, Zant will have a good deal of twilight right off the bat, but he’ll of taken considerably more damage then Count, leaving it fairly even. Count is generally the one to win the match-up as he does in standard 1v1 against him as the Count finally summons Zondark, using him to get in grabs and escape Zant's combos. If Dingodile’s crystals are still around things only go all the more towards the Count’s favor.

Common outcome:

1: The Count 2: Zant 3: Romero 4: Dingodile

The only thing that ever really shakes up the order is if Zant decides to sympathize with Dingodile and first target the Count, which pretty much swaps Dingodile and Count in the pecking order of chances. Seeing Zant has no motive to do this, though, Dingodile is the first to fall.

Sloth Vs. Arche Vs. Mewtwo Vs. Spadefox: 45/15/35/5
While Mewtwo can stop nearly all projectiles, Arche’s more often then not don’t classify as the standard casual fare that can be reflected (And thus can be controlled by Telekinesis), allowing Arche to effectively camp and hover up out of range of everyone else with little problem. Still, Mewtwo does lock out a good portion of her moveset, and Mewtwo’s more then capable of bringing her back down out of the air. He’s also capable of fighting her from a range due to his non projectile ranged attacks such as his grab. Hell, he can even use Telekinesis to steer his Shadow Balls around Arche’s portal. Mewtwo has no shortage of ways to defeat Arche.

Nobody else particularly does, though, so they’ll all want to buddy up with Mewtwo. Considering Sloth and Spadefox can’t get to Arche too well and want Mewtwo to kill her for them, that leaves Sloth and Spadefox nobody to attack but each other, where Sloth wins, of course. Not like Spadefox has any actually good match-ups outside where he kills mechanics anyway. He can’t build up momentum with status effects due to other foes interrupting him, he can’t KO until ridiculous percents, he can’t damage rack. . .Not much he can do, really. Sloth and Mewtwo have no mechanics to disable, though if Spade can somehow manage to approach Arche he can prevent her from swapping between her three movesets. Not that that’ll ever happen.

Once Arche and Spadefox bite the dust, Sloth has a pretty easy time against Mewtwo. Mewtwo’s grab and similar moves can’t do anything to him when he’s slumbering underground, and Sloth’s disjointed chains shred through Mewtwo’s Shadow Balls while being impossible to Telekinesis. Mewtwo will have a difficult time getting Sloth off-stage for gimping due to his ability to chain himself to a boulder, and even then Sloth’s recovery is far from easy to gimp.

However; who says Mewtwo has to go after Arche at the start? Let her take care of Sloth by turning his underground tombs and boulders into lava, never giving him a chance to sleep and forcing him to approach. If she goes for you, you can mess her up a little to encourage her to go after the easier target. She’ll wanna stay as far away from you as possible, no questions asked. Still, this is far from a foolproof strategy. This is the one part of the match-up where Mewtwo will take notice of Spadefox, seeing he’ll be going after Arche due to her being the only one he can really do anything to. With both Sloth and Spadefox on Arche and Arche forcing you to defend against her regularly, Arche’s chances of survival are slim, sealing your fate against Sloth.

Black Knight Vs. Negative Man Vs. Hades Vs. Bubbles: 30/35/15/20
Negative Man has trouble scoring KOs due to having to score consecutive pummels on foes, which will more likely then not get interrupted. Bubbles has trouble doing much of anything due to her forced movement, which more often then not leads her into one of Black Knight’s combos or one of Hades’ traps. What’s even more troublesome for Bubbles is that her walls tend to not last long in a FFA setting of any kind, meaning she has to constantly be remaking them in order to have any hope of being able to survive, let alone hurt anything.

Despite the flaws of Negative Man and Bubbles, Negative Man’s aerials are great for getting him out of the air in general and out of Black Knight’s combos while Bubbles’ forced movement does the same for her. Seeing how annoying they are to attack and how they’re not much of threats anyway, Black Knight will be targeting Hades.

While Hades is far from a skilled camper, nobody else has any projectiles, meaning Hades can try to camp with his moves like ftilt and fsmash. He’ll find this difficult, though, thanks to all of those annoying walls Bubbles puts up. While he can use his grab to go around the walls, Black Knight has no problem using his warp powder to approach towards Hades, and from there Hades is easy combo fodder for him. That said, Black Knight’s ridiculous weight (The BK is twice as heavy as Ganondorf!11!oneshift!) makes Hades able to combo him just as easily despite him not even being a combo character. Of course, that weight will also means Black Knight will survive a good deal longer then Hades, especially with him having a much better recovery. While Hades could use his minions to rack up BK’s percentage while keeping his own low, he’s already more then capable of doing that on his own, and it decreases the power he so desperately needs to take out BK.

So once Black Knight finishes off Hades, Bubbles will probably of set up a decent amount of stuff to play around with. It’s not like that slow as molasses Negative Man can stop her. While Negative Man is easier for you to approach, Bubbles’ mechanic will force her to approach you. While you may not be able to combo her well, just a few solid hits will be all you need to finish her.

Negative Man is very much a threat to you once the other two stop interrupting his grabs. He’s both hard to knock away due to his weight and his aerials are excellent for escaping many of your combos. Granted, his recovery is terrible, but you’re far from a skilled gimper. Seeing you’ll have to get close to him, you’re very vulnerable to his Neutral/Side specials and tears, and his grab is perfectly capable of KOing you, ignoring your weight.

Thus the Black Knight will want to kill Negative Man first, but it’s just oh so much more tempting to go after Hades and Bubbles considering how much easier it is. Seeing Hades so badly wants you dead, he won’t give you the chance to pick on Negative Man all that much. Since Hades won’t have to get all that close, BK will be caught in the middle of Negative Man and Hades, leaving him rather screwed. While BK can just kill Hades first as usual then target Negative Man before Bubbles, Bubbles is more likely to just do her own thing, and if she’s forced to go into the battle she’ll be perfectly happy to let Negative Man pummel Black Knight to his doom, passing by casually.

If Black Knight somehow manages to die before Bubbles or Hades, Negative Man loses his massive advantage, as Negative Man has no chance of keeping up with Bubbles or outranging Hades. Bubbles has the better chance of actually outlasting him of the two due to how utterly ignored she is in the match-up.

Dingodile Vs. Bleak Vs. Raven Vs. The Great Mighty Poo: 20/10/40/30

Campcampcampcampcampcampcampcampcamp. As per usual, Dingodile is the center of the universe thanks to him bringing down crystals right at the start of the match. Bleak and Raven will have to take some actual time to get up their walls to hide behind, and their walls aren’t nearly as big or cover up the entire stage. Once everybody has their walls up, Great Mighty Poo will feel rather stranded, as he’ll be trapped in the middle with nothing to hide behind. So what –DOES- he do? He hijacks somebody else’s wall. While everybody is busy bringing up their walls, prepare Sloprano with your standard attack, then pop up behind somebody’s wall via Down Special and unleash it on them to blast them away and claim it for yourself. Seeing there’s only two corners of the stage and one will without doubt be occupied by Dingodile, Raven and Bleak have to rush to the opposite side to claim it first. However; seeing GMP will just steal the hidey-hole from the winner, it’s a rather pointless conflict.

Thus Raven and Bleak are the two characters caught in the middle. If GMP stole Raven’s hidey-hole rather then Bleak’s, Raven will be able to get at him by using attacks such as her fair that go through the wall. Seeing Raven is faster then Bleak, she’ll probably be the one who gets it anyway, leaving GMP from far in an ideal situation. Thus, GMP will be forced to steal Dingodile’s hidey-hole. GMP will more likely then not have a Sloprano all ready to go when he goes in to greet Dingodile’s base to greet him, and Dingo is generally pretty poor at close-range, far from able to exploit GMP’s size and being vulnerable to his grab-game. That said, if Dingodile manages to get in a grab of his own he can spin the GMP around and destroy 20/25 crystals. He’ll probably want to destroy 5 or so of his own before the GMP comes in via a fsmash. By destroying the crystals, he forces the GMP to go back over to Raven while he can summon new crystals and resume camping.

Thus in the end, Raven’s the only one who has a fully functioning base while GMP and Dingodile fight over the crystal base while Bleak’s trapped in the middle. If Bleak is aware of his fate, he can get some chaos going by creating traps such as Lemguins, icy ground, giant snowballs and such to destroy anybody who dares leave their hidey-hole to challenge him. Considering Dingodile and GMP will constantly be forced out of the crystal base by each other, Bleak more often then not will have –somebody- to target. GMP can try to make an investment in the middle with dung beetles, but he’d be better off fighting Dingodile. Raven has her shadow bugs, but has no reason to leave her base.

Ultimately everybody’s percentages will be going up at a pretty even rate but Raven’s. Raven is also one of only two combatants capable of KOing due to being able to send out a Neutral Special Astral Projection to get up close while she’s perfectly safe behind her walls. While Dingodile has the most power of anyone, it’s highly doubtful he can catch everyone in a suicide bombing, meaning that he has no motivation to do so unless he’s one of the final two. Bleak can’t use his Side Special to KO due to all of the walls. The other person who –can- KO is the Great Mighty Poo, and far more easily then Raven to boot.

Bleak will generally want to form an alliance with GMP to KO Dingodile, as if GMP falls before Dingo he’ll stop being forced out of his base, leaving Bleak with nobody to target. While GMP will inherit Dingo’s base after he dies, if Dingo’s not around to bring it back up Bleak can finally make a true base all his own after he destroys it. This BKupa alliance hurts Dingodile’s chances a good deal. Considering that Bleak needs Dingo to die while GMP couldn’t care less who lives and dies, his chances aren’t particularly favorable either. As if that wasn’t enough, Bleak is the only one of the campers who generally loses to Raven in 1v1.

Despite Raven being attacked so little, GMP’s ability to go around her walls and easily KO her and how Dingodile outranges her makes her have rather bad solo match-ups against both of them. Still, Raven will be far ahead in damage and stock, giving her a decent chance against both of them. The fact she’s –always- one of the final two also boosts her overall chances considerably.

Von Kaiser Vs. Joe Calzaghe Vs. King Hippo Vs. Mr. Sandman: 10/35/35/20

Let’s get Kaiser out of the way first. His damage percentage will go up very quickly, which could be interpreted as a good thing. . .But he’ll have no chance to heal to bring it back down. More importantly, Hippo and Sandman have absurdly powerful moves to pelt him with, and the fact it’s a FFA means the two of them can just randomly throw out the moves without care and they’ll eventually actually hit something, god forbid. This shuts out Von Kaiser’s 100% moves pretty cleanly, including his precious neutral B. Von Kaiser’s poor recovery is also a rather negative highlight for him that ensures an early grave, considering all the other boxers here break the non existent trend of boxers having bad recoveries (Though Hippo’s is debatable).

Hippo’s smelling blood mechanic proves to be a tremendous nuisance in FFAs, as it constantly changes your moveset about based on who you’re closest to. While this might be acceptable if the match breaks up into two separate 1v1s, if it’s a true FFA it’ll be difficult to tell who’s closest and you’ll have trouble figuring out what your own moves will do. Furthermore, Hippo has trouble going on the offensive here due to his combos constantly being interrupted, especially against Joe’s spacing and evasive maneuvers. Hippo will want to abuse his superarmor to the best of his ability to try to be one of the final two where he shines. Until then, he’ll want to play more like a standard heavyweight, but if he ends up facing Joe in the end he’ll have a very difficult time.

Sandman has to start combos via Side Special to cause the foe to have stacking hitstun, having much more freedom with his combos then Hippo. This means Sandman’s perfectly willing to allow other foes to join in the fun of comboing the unlucky victim (Probably poor Kaiser). He’ll still have to keep the foe’s hitstun up so they don’t snap out of it though, as if he leaves it to the other foes their extremely low hitstun attacks from the Brawl engine won’t keep the victim trapped in the stun for long.

Joe’s spacing game and varied dodges allow him to whirl in and out of the fray with little to no problem. His damage percentage will stay nice and low, and the only one that poses that much of a threat to him is Sandman, who will acquire far more damage then he will by the end. The bad news for Joe is that Hippo will want to team up with Sandman to take him out seeing Hippo has so little chance against Joe in the endgame, and Sandman’s all too accepting when it comes to potential teammates due to being one of the only characters able to combo in heated FFAs. They also tend to make a great team, what with how Hippo can oftentimes carry on the combos beyond Sandman’s 4 second hitstun time-limit.

While Sandman can go after Hippo instead of Joe, both are equally hard to attack and both tend to beat him out in the endgame. Joe due to how little damage he’s taken, and Hippo due to his superarmor and having much more freedom in how he starts his combos. Considering Hippo is such a friendly teammate, Sandman generally sticks to Joe as his punching bag. Joe’s best hope is to get Sandman and Hippo to fight each other by going right in-between them, then using his various spacing/dodges to get out as they attempt to clash. Considering they’re both rather slow heavyweights, this isn’t nearly as hard as it sounds. This alliance between the two heavyweights, whether or not it lasts, nearly guarantees that Sandman will be in the final two. . .But the fact Sandman has a difficult time against both keeps his chances relatively low.

While poor Kaiser is generally ill equipped to survive the chaos, he has a possibility of doing so by simply going by unnoticed due to not being thought of as a threat, considering how heated the combat is between the other 3 boxers. Still, Kaiser has little chance against Hippo and Joe if he somehow makes it to the final two, and even Sandman has a 55/45 against him.

Roller Coaster Tycoon vs Romero: 20/80
To start, Romero and Tycoon’s moveset interact due to one simple factor: They both summon humans. This means that Tycoon’s humans can be turned into zombies while Romero’s humans can go on rides and give money to the Tycoon. Considering both characters have so few GTFO moves, both characters will be perfectly content to let each other set up, which means Tycoon’s lack of a recovery early on isn’t a problem.

What –is- a problem for Tycoon is that as the match progresses Tycoon won’t care about getting that much more money from Romero’s humans, but Romero will be very, very happy to keep on collecting zombies. In addition, Romero himself feels no need to make his way to Tycoon to approach and endanger himself of going on a ride, he can just send his zombies which are immune to riding rides while he cowers in the merry-go-round.

Tycoon’s claw is his only saving grace in the match-up. He can just hide in a ride, then start throwing Romero’s zombies off-stage with the claw while he’s invulnerable or even throw Romero himself on a ride. When Tycoon comes out from the ride, though, Romero will have his zombie hordes waiting at the exit to finish him off, meaning this can’t be relied on. A better idea is to build supports and make a ride-off stage to hide from the zombies on while you throw them off, which will greatly annoy Romero. Still, he can always just swat you over to the main stage with one of his *gasp* actual attacks into the Zombie horde or make use of zombie children. There’s nowhere the tycoon can go to escape the zombie invasion.

Mewtwo Vs. Dingodile, Bleak, and The Great Mighty Poo: 35/65

Yes, a 3v1 match-up. That’s how utterly Mewtwo ***** campers. It takes three of them to take down this sick bastard.

Dingodile and Bleak have no reason to bring up their walls seeing none of the campers will actually be able to camp due to Mewtwo’s telekinesis. Mewtwo’s the only one who can use ranged combat here, and it goes right past any walls the campers set up. Thus, the trio of campers will have to approach.

Racking damage is the awkward part for the trio, as they’re all rather slow and awkward. They don’t have any particularly potent damage racking mechanisms when unable to camp, so they’ll mostly be trying to just chain their attacks into each other. This is the phase Mewtwo performs well in, he just needs to make sure he doesn’t go for a grab due to the other two characters attacking you after it. Mewtwo’s best bet is to teleport a campers away with him off-stage, away from where the other two members of the trio can help him, then gimp him. GMP is extremely vulnerable to both being forced off-stage and gimped, Bleak’s middle of the road, and Dingo’s recovery proves near impossible to gimp.

When it comes time to KO Mewtwo, GMP proves himself as the most vital member of the team due to him being the only one with set-up moves for the KO and the best KO move of the trio by far, especially considering he has plenty of time to prepare Sloprano with the other two campers keeping Mewtwo busy. Dingodile has to blow himself up to KO and Bleak’s KO move is a projectile. A shame GMP dies so easily to Mewtwo. . .Without GMP, Bleak will have to grab Mewtwo to keep him in place while Dingodile blows himself up, which will KO everybody, including Bleak, as the suicide bombing explosion can hit allies.

Thus the trio of campers must do their best to keep GMP alive. When Mewtwo goes to grab GMP via Up Special to take him off-stage, Bleak or Dingodile should take the hit. Dingodile can recover from Mewtwo’s gimping, and Bleak is generally useless anyway, a meat shield being his best use in this match-up. GMP can also set up a shit hole in advance to get away when Mewtwo comes after him.

All in all it’s a pretty heated match-up that revolves around GMP. With GMP the match-up is clearly in favor of the trio, and without him the match-up is in Mewtwo’s favor. Considering GMP’s many defenses, though (Most notable his living meat shields), it’ll be difficult for Mewtwo to win the MU, though far from impossible.

Wheel Gator Vs. Paper Mario Vs. Mewtwo Vs. Vile: 5/25/50/20
Revenge of the joint sets, eh? Vile has a hell of a time with this match-up. He revolves around ranged combat, which is completely shut down by Wheel Gator and Mewtwo. Even if he tries to aim his projectiles at Paper Mario, he can’t outright camp, using his projectiles to combo, and said combos are more likely then not to be interrupted due to the fact he’s playing a FFA (And that’s being nice, we’re assuming Mewtwo didn’t use Telekinesis on them). All Vile can really use is his uair, which is immune to Telekinesis and can’t be eaten by Wheel Gator, his grab-game, and his actual melee attacks. Vile has a chance by using his grab-game to gimp and just spamming uair to sort of camp, but that’s it. Vile can attempt to use his Down Special Ride-Armor against Wheel Gator and Mewtwo if he’s forced to fight them, so it’s not impossible for him to beat them, but it’s doubtful it’ll last too long and they can just use it against him.

Paper Mario will just be using his gay stalling tactics to run away from everybody for the whole match in hopes of surviving as long as possible. Considering Paper Mario is the only person Vile can take out in the final two, it’s in Vile’s best interest to form an alliance with him. Considering how good he is at getting away and spacing, it’s far from unlikely for him to be in the final two, but Vile won’t really want to wait for Wheel Gator and Mewtwo to kill each other. . .So this is where he uses his Down Special to bring down the Ride Armor. He’s not going to board it himself though, oh no. He’s just going to go on the offensive to force Wheel Gator and Mewtwo from boarding it to allow Paper Mario to get inside. From here, you can go cower in the corner while Paper Mario gets all the further into the lead and that **** Wheel Gator and Mewtwo fall to the ground. Once you’re confident with Paper Mario’s lead, backstab him and join the others in attacking him to blow up the Ride Armor. No need for his lead to be –too- large, now.

Assuming you do accomplish your goal of getting a 1v1 with Paper Mario, he’ll have a hard time dodging your bullet hell of projectiles. Seeing he’s just running down the clock you probably won’t successfully combo him, but he’ll get hit a fair deal. Granted, the match-up is relatively even. Considering Paper Mario has a good shot to be in the final two on his own, when Vile helps him his spot there is near guaranteed. This is the guy to beat.

Wheel Gator has a decent shot against Mewtwo in a 1v1 setting. The only real problem is that he’ll be forced to fight him early on, and in a FFA setting he’ll have a very difficult time KOing Mewtwo due to his bthrow more often then not being-interrupted by Vile, which prevents him from getting Mewtwo into his precious Mud-Hole. If Wheel Gator somehow does manage to beat Mewtwo, he’ll have difficulty keeping up with Paper Mario in the finale, and his grab priority will mean little when Paper Mario isn’t even trying to clash against his attacks, draining down the clock. Wheel Gator has 2 unfavorable match-ups to get past to win. In addition, Wheel Gator’s grab hitboxes don’t have any effect on Vile’s ride-armor, meaning his list of attacks that he can use against it is rather limited.

Wheel Gator isn’t that much of a problem to Mewtwo, though he’s no pushover. Mewtwo has the best shot against Paper Mario, hands down. His grab and other similar moves hit Paper Mario no matter where he is if he’s in range, making all of his useless running around meaningless.

Hades Vs. Von Kaiser Vs. Banette: 45/27.5/27.5
Banette will find the match-up extremely awkward, to say the least. To damage deal Banette has to damage itself then give its damage to its foes, but Kaiser and Hades don’t mind having high percentages, becoming more powerful. Because Hades and Kaiser will be trying to keep their percentages at a high range. Your general goal should be to get up your damage, then pass it on to a foe after they get KOd and it’s reset to nothing. Banette’s ability to casually pass on its’ percentage makes it great at survival. Just don’t get caught by Hades’ Deal with the Devil Neutral Special. It requires you to deal 15% and halves your power until then. . .Swapping damage doesn’t count as damage “dealing”, meaning it’s very difficult for Banette to lift this curse. This makes it extremely difficult for Banette to score any KOs, meaning it’ll mostly just be trying to spectate the battle while passing on its’ percentage as foes get KOd. Seeing how badly this single move cripples Banette, it’ll want to join forces with Kaiser to eliminate Hades first. Banette will be aiming to pass on its percentage to Hades when he gets KOd and will for the most part ignore Kaiser.

So Hades vs Kaiser then. . .Hades’ range and traps are his main boon against Kaiser, as Kaiser has poor means of approach and generally has rather poor range. Kaiser’s rather mediocre recovery also fares poorly against Hades’, which raises his percentage all the more to boot. Kaiser’s neutral B at 100% outclasses anything Hades has as a KO move, though. Hades can also use his Neutral Special when Kaiser is still trying to damage rack Hades to try to force him to change to his KO oriented moveset too early. This would all be a pretty easy win for Hades if not for Banette’s interference, who can help Kaiser be at whatever percentage he needs to be. So long as you keep Banette under a Neutral Special deal, the only notable thing Banette will do is when Kaiser beats you on a stock. It’ll take Kaiser’s damage onto itself, then transfer it over to you. This means if you mess up on Kaiser just one time you’re pretty well screwed, though with all that damage it’s possible to KO Banette before she transfers it over to you. Even if Hades does mess up epically, though, it’s far from impossible for him to come back from it due to his mechanic.

If Banette and Kaiser’s alliance manages to prevail, Banette will probably be a good deal ahead in damage/stock, but it’ll probably still be under the effects of Hades’ deal, giving Kaiser an easy chance to catch up or even get ahead. From there, though, Banette will find it all too easy to put Kaiser’s percentage exactly where he doesn’t want it to be. Banette can keep it low when Kaiser needs to KO and high when he needs to damage rack. Of course, KOing Kaiser when he has a low percentage doesn’t exactly work too well, so there’s a limit to how much Banette can take advantage of this. Considering Banette will probably be behind Kaiser before it finally removes Hades’ curse anyway, the match-up after Hades’ death is fairly even.

Negative Man Vs. Mewtwo, Envy, and Gluttony: -5/100
Good lord. What were you thinking of picking goddamn NEGATIVE MAN to fight quite possibly the three most overpowered characters in the game? Negative Man has absolute hell trying to approach Mewtwo and Gluttony, as Negative Man’s pitiful methods of forcing approach will do little against Mewtwo and Gluttony’s superior ones. Granted, Envy will be coming up into your face and you can KO him much earlier then normal via pummel, but there’s no way Mewtwo and Gluttony will let you pull that off. Gluttony also can play extremely liberally with his hunger, seeing it’s ridiculously easy for him to build it up here. Mewtwo’s levitation fields constantly forcing Negative Man into the air are also far from good news, though Negative Man can thankfully get out of them fairly easily.

Negative Man can handle Envy and Gluttony well enough if he can somehow eliminate the other two, but that’s far and away impossible. Mewtwo’s the ring leader and impossible to take out even without the other two homunculi aiding him anyway. Your best strategy? Cry. Hope they take pity on you and just suicide or something.

TAC Vs. Specter Vs. Raptors Vs. Espeon: 40/20/25/15

The match-up revolves around TAC, no questions asked, really, though pretty much any match-up he’s in revolves around the damn thieving little hoodlum, especially FFAs. Right off the bat TAC will want to steal the side and down specials of the main raptor to be able to summon his own allies and control them at will. Next, we’ll steal Specter’s Neutral and Up Specials. Raptors have plenty of good fast attacks to steal while Specter has all the KO moves you need, though you can always just let your army of dinosaur and monkey minions obliterate the competition while you hide in the background with Specter’s Up Special. As if that alone didn’t guarantee your spot in the final two, you can steal Espeon’s tilts for some meaty healing to keep your percentage nice and low. Throw in TAC’s Shield Special for all the more stalling. Of course, TAC will need to abuse all of these techniques if he has any hope of surviving, as it’s nearly guaranteed everybody will gang up on him. Assuming he keeps abusing invulnerable frames, though, foes will have little choice but to fight each other. Just don’t be surprised when you fall behind at the start with TAC while assembling your perfect moveset.

Espeon fails pretty hard in the match-up due to all of the various minions going everywhere. Monkies are immune to Espeon’s prediction, and considering the stage is going to be absolutely swarmed with summoned Raptors just getting up one prophecy is far from an accomplishment. Espeon can try to be defensive to survive to the final two through use of his healing tilts, though Specter is the only one he can beat in the end what with how slow and predictable he is. The summoned Raptors of the other characters rather screw over Espeon’s attempts to predict them.

Speaking of Specter, he’s more often then not the other character who survives to the end, what with his ability to cower in the background while his monkies fight and his barrier. When these defenses his go down, his great movement allow him to easily get to a secluded area of the stage and renew them. While Specter is even more likely to survive to the final two then TAC due to how little attention he’s given, he loses to everybody in the finale. TAC has all of Specter’s minions and KO moves while having all the more minions from Raptors and some actual fast damage racking moves. Espeon easily predicts Specter’s slow attacks, and the lead Raptor can easily summon his allies and keep up the pressure on Specter to prevent him from bringing up his own defenses. While all the endgame matches look bleak for Specter, the fact he’s essentially always in the final two gives him a decent chance.

The Raptor player can have his boys go defensive, sure, but this pales in comparison to the superior defenses of Specter, Espeon’s healing, and TAC’s stolen defenses/healing. While the Raptors beat Espeon and Specter without much problem in the endgame, TAC will give them hell and the Raptors are much more likely to fall early on. The Raptors are the inverse of Specter, bad early-game and great late-game.

Pegasus Vs. Anne Vs. Eggplant Wizard Vs. Umbreon: 30/20/10/40

Toon World will be knocked all over the place due to it being a FFA, much to Pegasus’ distress. Fortunately foes won’t be paying him that much attention, meaning that there won’t be that much of a concentrated effort from foes to specifically knock Toon World off-stage. In addition, due to foes not paying Pegasus that much attention, there’s no need for him to worry about doing mind-games with his cards, allowing him to focus fully on his monster. His two personal attacks are also very good here, his Up Special being great crowd control while his dsmash is much easier to land in the general chaos. Assuming Pegasus makes it there, he goes even with Anne and Umbreon in the end-game while he utterly ***** Eggplant Wizard.

While Eggplant Wizard might want to target Pegasus at the start, Anne also kills him in the endgame, meaning he has no specific target. Anne can take pictures of his Eggplants to destroy them instantly and claim them as her own. Hell, if she uses your own attacks against you she can start to eggplant the wizard himself with the stolen eggplants. Against Pegasus, Eggplant Wizard will accomplish little in trying to eggplant Pegasus’ monsters due to him swapping them out and will be forced to attack Toon World, and with his pitiful knockback he has little chance of doing so. As if that wasn’t enough, Eggplant Wizard is generally useless at the start due to him having to focus on one player to get any actual KOs. The only scenario where Eggplant Wizard can viably function is a solo match against Umbreon, and thus he’ll want to form an alliance with him so that they’re the final two.

Umbreon does rather well in FFAs due to becoming invisible at night, allowing him to easily stall and be in the final two. Considering nobody really minds being in the final two with Umbreon, they’ll be happy to keep attacking each other. Just make sure you do occasionally go on the offensive at night and get in the fray, or else you’ll get too far ahead and your foes will hunt you down during the day. Eggplant Wizard will want to ally with you more often then not, and while he’s a generally useless ally any help is generally welcome. While he won’t get any damage or KOs, eggplanting Arche and Pegasus’ monsters will at least prove to be somewhat of a nuisance. Just make sure you backstab him before it’s down to you and him, as he’s much easier to take out during this phase.

Anne will generally be the Wizard’s primary target due to how he wants to face Umbreon in the finale and how futile it is for him to try to eggplant Pegasus’ monsters. Seeing you can steal his Eggplant traps which make him a large part of his game, he’ll be forced to just spam Eggplant Toss, which isn’t that much of an issue. Seeing you can take him out easily enough later, there’s little need to pay him much attention. The fact he’s constantly nagging you though definitely cements your position below Umbreon and Pegasus in the hierarchy. Without his presence, the MU is very even with just a slight advantage for Umbreon.

You have a slight advantage against Pegasus should he be in the final two what with being able to steal his traps, but he can cancel out your other Neutral Special effects by just swapping monsters, keeping it from being too notable. Umbreon will be the one you have to face anyway. It's not worth going out of your way to make sure he's not in the final two seeing your MU against him in the end is only even anyway and how annoying he is to track down at night.

Bear Hugger Vs. Anne Vs. Kholdstare Vs. The Count: 15/27.5/30/27.5

Here’s the main clincher that immediately needs to be brought to your attention: Anne’s grab isn’t a grab. It’s a grab counter that grabs people who try to grab her. This renders her immune to most of the Count’s entire moveset, leaves Bear Hugger to fight with his mediocre unsticky gloves moveset, and prevents Kholdstare from using his infinite chain grabs against his walls. Unlike the overly grab-centric MW sets, though, Khold can still fight Anne perfectly competently without his grab, that just being a boon to his already perfectly fine game. Khold is generally overpowered even without his grab, leaving him to beat Anne (And anyone else 1v1) pretty easily.

Count isn’t shut out by Anne entirely, though, should he be left with her in the endgame. He can just casually grab her and let her counter grab, then let Zondark grab her while she has the Count grabbed (Or more likely visa versa). Because of this, the Count is happy to lend Anne a hand against Kholdstare so he doesn’t have to go up against him in the end. Granted, there’s not much he can do in a FFA setting due to his grabs being interrupted, but if Anne wants to actually beat Kholdstare she’ll accept the Count’s help. This alliance more often then not succeeds and will ensure Kholdstare last place despite him deserving higher.

If it wasn’t for that stupid overgrown Canadian, that is. Bear Hugger fails against everyone in the end-game. Kholdstare can infinite him against walls and can easily gimp his terrible recovery, Count’s disjointed grabs beat Bear Hugger’s while Zondark interrupts Hugger’s chain grab, and Anne’s grab counters all spell Bear Hugger’s doom. Because of this, he’s pretty much invisible in the actual FFA phase and goes nearly entirely ignored, which means he’ll get a lead. He’ll interrupt Count’s grabs on Kholdstare because he doesn’t want anybody to drop out. He wants everybody to gradually fall so that they all die at once, seeing he fails so much going 1v1 against anybody. He also fails the least against Kholdstare, as a 1v1 against him is really the only point where his sticky glove grabs are viable. He just has to make sure he doesn’t interfere too much or else Count and Anne will go after him.

Tryclyde Vs. Envy Vs. Clefable Vs. Kangaskhan: 10/65/10/15
Envy is god. If this is not obvious to you, you have horrible taste in characters. But seriously, he’s even more broken then Mewtwo. He has plenty of KO moves despite what his inaccurate playstyle summary says, absolutely ridiculous durability, and perfectly good damage racking. He’s the guy to beat. He does well in general in a FFA setting and beats any of these guys without much thought in a 1 Vs 1. Naturally, everybody is trying to gang up on him.

Tryclyde will have an extreme amount of trouble spawning extra heads due to the FFA setting interrupting it, and Clefable can take away the mechanic from him entirely. He can cause some chaos with his traps, but that’s about it. He fails against Clefable and Envy in the finale due to Envy being Envy and Clefable taking away his extra heads mechanic via bthrow. Kangaskhan is the only one Tryclyde really wants to fight in the endgame.

Kangaskhan’s power proves rather useless against Envy due to him dieing to damage racking, not KO power. Due to Tryclyde wanting to form an alliance with Kangaskhan, Kangaskhan gains a good deal of survivability. Considering Envy couldn’t care less who he targets due to everything being so rigged for him, Kangaskhan is the one most likely to still be around to challenge Envy in the end. . .Which is bad, considering Clefable would be the one best suited to do it.

Clefable is best at fighting Envy due to being better at damage racking then Envy’s other two opponents, though that’s not saying much seeing Kangaskhan and Tryclyde are rather bad at it. Due to Tryclyde occasionally attacking her instead of Envy for his own selfish interests any hope she has of defeating Envy is lost.

Envy isn’t entirely unbeatable, though, considering the match-up may as well be a bloody 3v1 if the other players know anything about him. Many of his best damage racking mechanisms are alternative grabs and throws, or god forbid his actual grab and throws, meaning he’ll be interrupted a lot by the others. He still has his share of fast moves and KO moves even ignoring the grabs, meaning this is far from impossible for him, of course. Things also get much much easier for him as more of his foes die (Especially Clefable), allowing him to quite easily make a come-back. While a 2v1 still prevents his grab-game, he’s not as overwhelmed as a 3v1 and is able to easily keep up with the incompetent Tryclyde and Kangaskhan. Tryclyde’s occasional pestering of Clefable, them hitting each other (Perhaps not always on accident) and Tryclyde’s traps hitting the wrong person more often then not also helps keep things firmly rigged in your favor.

Gluttony Vs. Adeleine Vs. Thief Vs. Tomahawk Man: 35/25/30/10
Tomahawk Man is the one that has the most trouble in this match-up should he be uneducated on it. Gluttony eats his precious trees and totem poles while Thief locks out his precious usmash, which is needed to do next to anything with his seeds. Of course, he’s not a –blatant- trap character like Metal Man, meaning he can still fight viably without them, though he still has rather poor match-ups against Gluttony and Thief in the endgame, but he’d much rather face Adeleine in the finale.

Adeleine’s “mystery” moveset, AKA trap moveset, is shut out by Gluttony right off the bat. Still, she has 3 other movesets to attack with, and her huge variety of recoveries gives Gluttony a very annoying time gimping her. Her defensive moveset enables her a decent chance of survival, though it’s far from guaranteed when she can’t set up her traps thanks to the fat lard. The one person Adeleine’s absolutely horrified of here is Thief due to him being able to shut out so many moves at once by locking her specials. Without her Up Special, Adeleine becomes pitifully easy to gimp. Adeleine will want to try to take him out first if at all possible, and seeing Tomahawk Man is allying with her that isn’t much of a difficult task.

Gluttony has it made, really. He can just sit in the corner and build up his hunger while Adeleine and Tomahawk Man gang up on thief. Should anybody try to approach him, it’s easy enough for him to use some of his hunger with Neutral Special to blast them away. Neutral Special is also generally great for crowd control. Your fsmash unfortunately won’t see much use due to it’s everlasting duration in the FFA setting, which also means Adeleine can get up some underground traps seeing that’s the only move Gluttony has to deal with them while the battle is still in the FFA phase. Gluttony won’t really mind them all that much anyway, seeing he won’t be hit by them since he’s just staying in the corner. While after Thief falls Tomahawk Man will badly want you dead, Adeleine couldn’t care less who she targets, and Tomahawk Man isn’t that much of a threat to you, much less since you’ve had so much time to build hunger.

Thief would have a great chance of winning if not for the alliance against him. It’s not impossible, though. If he can just lock Tomahawk Man’s usmash and Adeleine’s Specials they both become much less of threats. The problem comes in when it comes time to gain access to your KO moves, as the other of the two characters ganging up on you will interrupt you when you try to negotiate a contract with a grab. Granted, if you do somehow manage to get one of them under a contract, adding more to them is much easier via fair. Then again, you don’t even really need your smashes anyway. Just tank some attacks with utilt to get some decent knockback on your attack, then use it on Adeleine who has no recovery whatsoever. Another nice tactic is to use your dashing attack to try to bait Gluttony into attacking the others to get some damage on them and possibly even encourage them to go after the fat lard briefly.

Tauros Vs. Hornet Man Vs. Vaati Vs. Disco Kid: 17.5/17.5/40/25
Hornet Man’s hornets will get a lot of attention due to their hostile nature. Rather then using them for attacking, you’ll want to have them work on gathering honey and hiding among them to ensure your position in the final two. Just be cautious of Vaati using them for his own purposes by blowing away your hornets into other foes. This will tend to make your hornets go down fast, leaving you rather defenseless. In particular, this leaves you open to Disco Kid who would otherwise have a hard time with your hornets, who badly wants you dead seeing he has a terrible 1v1 match-up on you thanks to hornets interrupting his combos. Disco Kid also doesn’t want to face Tauros in the finale either due to him being able to just tank Disco Kid’s combo starter with his Side Special to make Kid waste his preparation then punish him severely. While the FFA setting screws with his combos, taking away a good part of his game, it’s relatively easy for him to find time to shine his teeth and buff his priority in the setting while foes are fighting each other, evening it out well, so it’s he’s not entirely screwed. The point still stands though that he wants an alliance with Vaati.

Vaati prefers to make an alliance with Hornet Man so he can use his hornets as ammo to kill the other foes, though Hornet Man hardly considers this “help”. Once the hornets are gone, there will be so few hornets left that Vaati can swoop in on Hornet Man with little resistance, getting a slight lead at the start to make the match-up advantageous for him. Vaati’s Leaf Shield also proves extremely useful in helping him survive that long, and the FFA setting generally gives him enough time to pull it off while foes are killing each other. Considering Disco Kid wants to ally with you, it might not be such a good idea to agitate him and throw Hornet Man’s hornets at Kid. Instead, throw them at Tauros so Disco Kid can go attack the now wide-open Hornet Man.

Tauros has an extremely difficult time in the air and is highly vulnerable to being gimped by Vaati, who is nearly guaranteed to be one of the final two. That’s really the only thing he has going against him in the match-up, though, seeing he does decently against Hornet Man, destroys Disco Kid, and does amazingly well in the FFA setting. How so? Well, if Tauros uses the more powerful version of his Neutral Special (Which isn’t that hard to do in the FFA setting), he can charge across the whole bloody stage and bring wreckage to anything in his path. This’ll damage Hornet Man’s beehive, kill all hornets along the way, and more likely then not hit one of your three competitors. The problem that comes in is that this does nothing in particular to harm Vaati, who you badly need dead. Outside blinding rampaging in and hoping to hit him, Tauros has little other method to dispose of him, seeing he’ll have to get in close with his awkward slowness and score an fthrow on him, which the hornets will probably interrupt. Considering Vaati will be blowing hornets at him all the while with his wind attacks, the match-up is all in all very unfavorable for the moocow. Hornet Man himself finds himself struggling to survive with Disco Kid so against him and Vaati/Tauros destroying his hornets constantly.

Leafeon Vs. Jolteon Vs. Glaceon Vs. Vaporeon: 15/35/30/20
Leafeon does poorly at the start and falls into the chaos a lot, but due to not fighting and just building up a jungle of traps he gets rather ignored. If he can manage to get through undetected his hard work will pay off big. It’s not so much that Leafeon is guaranteed to survive that long so much as that if he does he’ll win. Unfortunately, the others know this and aren’t likely to let him go entirely undisturbed. They won’t go out of their way to kill him, though, so he has a good enough shot.

Jolteon does ideally in FFA settings. Dash in and use a powerful attack, then use your ridiculously good movement speed to run around like a pansy while you wait to recharge. This is much easier to do in FFAs where it’s easy to divert the attention of foes, and none of the other Eeveelutions can really keep up with you. This makes you good at survival while dealing out harsh blows all the while, though the fact you don’t have advantageous (Though certainly not disadvantageous!) match-ups prevents foes from ganging up on you. When you’re getting close to getting the match down to a 1v1, start building up a utilt thundercloud. It’ll be a lot easier to prepare during this time, and it’ll make your victory much easier in the endgame.

Glaceon has a mechanic he has to rack up on foes to do much of anything to them which might seem rather awkward for a 1v1, but most of these techniques such as his Ice Beam fair are ranged, meaning he can do it to all of them at once. In addition, other foes (Mainly Jolteon) are more then happy to take advantage of foes once you’ve frozen them in a block of ice. It’s not like you have to KO them personally. Glaceon’s ranged moves are also great for ensuring that Leafeon doesn’t get too many traps. As far as discouraging foes from attacking him goes, Glaceon does have a limited amount of potential for camping. It’s not much, but it’s enough to encourage foes to leave him alone and pester someone else. Just don’t expect to build up much of your own traps to form a course for a snowball KO. The FFA setting will cause them to get destroyed and your grab to start up the running of the snowball will inevitably be interrupted. Glaceon in particular hates Leafeon and will target him a good bit more then is healthy due to how Leafeon’s traps generally interrupt the path of his snowball KOs/take up too much space, and he’s more then equipped to take him out.

Vaporeon is more capable of setting up his traps while actually fighting then Leafeon, but the problem is that he has a large amount of trouble actually making use of all of his various puddles in a FFA setting. Using them to chain grab is obviously a no-go. The best use Vaporeon has for them is to turn into one himself and hide among them to go ignored and last to the end, though that’s not exactly a huge pay-off. Vaporeon will mainly want to build up puddles only when the battle is about to be reduced to a 1v1 while it’s still easy, then get some use out of them once the third wheel croaks off. Vaporeon is rather an intermediate, shifting in and out of combat in a manner like Jolteon. The problem is that Vaporeon’s method requires set-up while Jolteon can just run about like the crazy ninja he is with little to no thought.

Spadefox Vs. Negative Man Vs. Raven Vs. Von Kaiser: 17.5/17.5/40/25
Emo much? Spadefox, god forbid, has something to actually disable in this match-up. Raven’s traps are a no-no thanks to Raven’s infamous ftilt. However; why would he bother to take them away at the start? She needs the walls to survive, and he can easily shut her down later. Considering he generally fails against anyone he can’t disable (Though he doesn’t do –that- terribly against Kaiser and Negative Man), he’ll want to form an alliance with her.

Nobody in the match excels in KO power, which is very good news for Von Kaiser, him being able to use his own KO moves that require him to be at higher percentages much easier. He rather dislikes going against Negative Man, though, seeing he doesn’t need to rack up his damage at all to KO him and can just pummel away, never giving him access to his KO moves. This makes the depressed block of cheese a prime target for Kaiser.

Raven doesn’t want Spadefox’s “help”, if it can be called that. What can he possibly do, much less in a FFA setting? He can’t build up momentum on foes, and he’ll obliterate her with a casual ftilt once Kaiser and Negative Man are gone. All you’re really allowing Spadefox to do is to hide with you in your camping hidey-hole. He’s a ticking time bomb that’s just waiting to **** you, the goddamn pedo. Force him out and attack him like anyone else. Assuming you can get him off your back, Kaiser and Negative Man will have a difficult time approaching you in the endgame (Though Negative Man can force –you- to approach as well). Raven’s also by far the most likely to survive there due to her camping discouraging foes from coming in her direction and Spadefox ignoring her.

Negative Man is Kaiser’s sole target and one of Spadefox’s two targets, so things aren’t exactly looking ideal for him. Negative Man does poorly when people actually pay him attention in a FFA setting due to him needing to pummel to KO, giving him a difficult time disposing of Kaiser (He could care less about Spadefox). If Negative Man does survive that long, his 1v1 match-ups are the best of anyone in the match, him not having any counters, though it’s very unlikely he’ll survive that long.

Clefable and Sloth Vs. Banette and Sloth: 60/40
So. . .Sloth vs. Sloth. Fascinating. The variance in the match-up numbers come from the other characters in the match-up, of course. Who’s the better partner for the oversized homunculus? Banette can heal its’ Sloth of all his damage and give it to the enemy Sloth while Clefable can remove her Sloth’s weariness mechanic via bthrow. Considering it’s incredibly difficult for Sloth to die in general, Sloth prefers the offensive boost from Clefable more then Banette’s healing, though the fact Banette contributes some notable offense of its own by dropping the percentage on the other Sloth doesn’t make it entirely unbalanced. . .Though Banette will find itself rather defenseless when its Sloth has to go underground to sleep while the other Sloth and Clefable are free to let all hell loose on it. The match-up can change in a flash as Banette becomes vulnerable from Sloth sleeping or Banette swaps the percentages of the Sloths. In any case, Banette will usually be the first to die, though it’ll leave behind its’ Sloth with a very sizable lead to make the 2 on 1 very possible (Though still un-favorable).

Consider this Warlord's victory gift to this MYM as a whole.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord) Good job finally scoring a win, Warlord.
2) Zant (KingK.Rool) Totally deserved.
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool) Again, totally deserving.

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord) 100% agree.
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord) Meh... maybe not in this position, I personally think Gluttony is better.
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu) I agree.
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!) I agree.
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley) (shock) I'm not a huge fan of Spade, but whatever.
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart) TOTALLY agree.
Deserved, so good job MT for getting the top 10!

11) Hades (Bkupa666) I'm not a fan of Hades either.
12) Bubbles (Wizzerd) Meh.
13) Clefable (Junahu) I 100% agree on this.
14) Adeleine (SirKibble) Deserving in its own right.
15) Raven (half_silver28) Yus.
16) Hector (Junahu) Hector... above CoD? (ill)
17) Hornet Man (agidius) Agreed.
18) Espeon (KingK.Rool) Espeon is my least favorite of the Eeveelutions . . . but one of them has to stand out, right? So, good job I guess?
19) The Great Mighty Poo (BKupa666) Good job Kupa, I can agree on this.
20) Cloud of Darkness (Junahu) I'm overjoyed it got top twenty (Even though it should be higher (DHAT))

21) Gluttony (MasterWarlord) Should be a LOT higher.
22) Wheel Gator (Hyper_Ridley and goldwyvern) Agreed.
23) King Hippo (KingK.Rool) Yus.
24) Vaati (SkylerOcon) I consider this better than, say, Great Mighty Poo, but I'm glad it got top 50.
25) Anne Elmtod (Junahu) I'm not a big Anne fan, but good job.
26) Eggplant Wizard (Wizzerd) Good job Wiz.
27) Von Kaiser (Smash Daddy) What a fall from glory: 2nd to 27th for Smady. Better luck next time, I hope.
28) Paper Mario (SkylerOcon and Wizzerd) Agreed.
29) BubbleMan.EXE (darth meanie) Over Nanoha? What the hell?
30) Umbreon (KingK.Rool) Good job, agreed.

31) Tomahawk Man (Plorf) Should be higher.
32) Joe Calzaghe (Junahu) Again, should be higher.
33) Banette (Katapultar) Good job, Kat. I agree.
34) Kholdstare (Kholdstare) YES! YES! THIS IS DELICIOUS! :bee:
35) Maximillion Pegasus (dancingfrogman) I'm glad you got to the top 50, DFM.
36) Velociraptors (JOE!) Should be higher...
37) Toadsworth (Meadow) Agreed. Good job Meadow.
38) Specter (UserShadow7989) Should be A LOT higher.
39) Tauros (MarthTrinity) Good job MT.
40) Roller Coaster Tycoon (MasterWarlord) 6_6

41) Bleak (BKupa666) Good job Kupa.
42) Mr. Sandman (MasterWarlord) Yus.
43) Takamaru (Wizzerd) Agreed, although I prefer this to Eggplant Wiz.
44) Vile (Hyper_Ridley and Plorf) I haven't read Vile lulz
45) Neku Sakuraba (Apemasta') Sho should be in this place.
46) Mushroom (Jimneymebob) Good job Jimny.
47) Slugma (Frf) VERY glad to see this in the top 50.
48) Disco Kid (BKupa666) Okay, I guess?
49) Scyther (Hobs) Again, glad to see this in the top 50.
50) Dr Wily (UserShadow7989) wat

Congratulations to all winners, and kudos to all the many movesets that simply couldn't fit on here - every one of you helped make this MYM the best yet, so give yourselves a round of applause! And another one to Warlord, who finally won his MYM, thankfully.
My self indulgent comments next to each. Thanks for all who voted for me!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord) Already knew this was coming. The best Warlord set yet wins MYM. Awesome.
2) Zant (KingK.Rool) Another one of my SVs; nice job Rool!
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool) Another terrific set that could have won without any issue. & its one of the most unique sets ever, so I'm happy about this placement.

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord) I'm probably one of the few people who doesn't get dingo. Can't say I'm surprised about this placement though, considering dingo's popularity.
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord) I really did think Sloth would win, but it speaks volumes about MYM to this point that the "hype train" didn't win.
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu) I think that juna deserved 2 top 10 sets, but hey, he just had a ton of great sets to choose from. This was his best, btw, so I'm happy.
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!) Yay. A new face (new faces) enter the top 10. :bee:
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley) Spade is still a great set, regardless of what HR says. That being said, idk if he deserved top 10... <.<
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart) I have to wonder if this is making up for Arthas not getting top 10... anyhow, great job with BK chris! :)
Sorry MT, but I just don't care that much for Negative Man 8-). I prefer tauros honestly. However, I do think its awesome that you made top 10 for the first time. Please don't hate me (hug)

11) Hades (Bkupa666) Hades deserved top 10, if only to not be outplaced by Jr. in MYM5 <.<
12) Bubbles (Wizzerd) Bubbles deserved top 10. that is all. (wary)
13) Clefable (Junahu) good.
14) Adeleine (SirKibble) KIBBLE (CRY2)
15) Raven (half_silver28) Yuuuuuuuuus. By far my best placement ever (although I'm sure if I can ever top it <.<). I'm certainly satisfied with his placement :)
16) Hector (Junahu) I'm one of those crazy people who prefer Hector to CoD. But I'm shocked & happy that he placed higher than her.
17) Hornet Man (agidius) good, good. But I'm a bit surprised thief didn't place

22) Wheel Gator (Hyper_Ridley and goldwyvern) I'm honestly not that crazy about this one.
24) Vaati (SkylerOcon) He should be swapped with paper mario. kthanks.
26) Eggplant Wizard (Wizzerd) I would've though EW would end up in the 40's, but I have to congratulate you on a great showing this MYM wiz! :bee:
27) Von Kaiser (Smash Daddy) honestly, I think kaiser is a bit too high. both PM & bubbleman should be higher than him. don't worry though smady, our joint will place higher than kaiser in MYM7 (h)
28) Paper Mario (SkylerOcon and Wizzerd) better than Vaati imo.
this deserved better than 29th (d). & DM should've gotten Nanoha on here too (dhat)

33) Banette (Katapultar) I still don't get Banette at all <.<. But great job on placing higher than I did the 3 MYMs before this one :)
34) Kholdstare (Kholdstare) Cool Party. (h)
35) Maximillion Pegasus (dancingfrogman) yes. good.
36) Velociraptors (JOE!) You went from spidey to this with only one set in-between. awesome job this MYM joe.
37) Toadsworth (Meadow) yaaaaaay.
38) Specter (UserShadow7989) certainly deserving of its placement, with all the revisions shadow put into him.
39) Tauros (MarthTrinity) no 25th? 8-)

41) Bleak (BKupa666) I expected him to get a few more votes, but at least he placed.
42) Mr. Sandman (MasterWarlord) Sandman > Hippo imo. He deserved better.
43) Takamaru (Wizzerd) wut.
44) Vile (Hyper_Ridley and Plorf) not surprised by this placement. I didn't really care for Vile, & plorf will hate me forever for it. (cry2)
45) Neku Sakuraba (Apemasta') Like everyone else says, Sho > Neku. But its awesome that AM placed this MYM o.O
46) Mushroom (Jimneymebob) Didn't read him really, so I can't comment. But congrats, jimny, on finally placing :)
47) Slugma (Frf) great job on placing FrF! However, slugma deserved to place higher. & this list needs moar hitmonchan.
48) Disco Kid (BKupa666) lolwut.
49) Scyther (Hobs) The Nature of MYM6. But he's far more deserving of his spot than nature, so awesome job Hobs!
wut. Servbot > Wily

(clap) @Warlord. Comments are added in red. ;)

Katapultar

Smash Lord
George coming 3rd, which is the same rank as Horseman 3 MYMs ago? Spade coming in the same position as his son? Wow, this MYM top 50 is weird. Great job with Mewtwo, dm and JOE! And BK, Chris! (I SV for them both). And great job with Negative Man, MT!

I was surprised that Maha Ganeshariff, Voldermort, Mac, Nanoha, Pennywise @_@, Magnezone, Darkrai, Great Tiger, Thrall (WHAAAAAAAAT??!!), tirkaro or kirbywizard's sets and Thief didn't place. Not too many of Kupa's sets placed, that's weird. 2 sets I SVed for didn't place, but that's OKAY.

Banette's positon was a bit of a surprise, me not liking him as a character. Though now that I've disgested the holyness that is the Top 50, I realise that I should appreciate where I am, as some other great sets didn't make it. All that means is that I've got to try harder in the next MYM.

The great thing about advertising at the end is that sets get more appreciated and less forgotten. For example, Clefable, Adeleine, Sloth were all done really early in the comp, and thanks to the ads, the quality of those sets were preserved so that they could place higher. So it does not really matter how early it's done: just if it makes a good impact and the timing of the post.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm honored to be on the Top 50 everyone. And overall, I'd say that I did fantastic this competition. I wanted to be in the Top 20, and got the Top 10, was most improved, and tied for the best Pokemon set. I'd wanted to get three sets into the Top 50, but from what I understand, Nanoha was just one vote short, and honestly, I did a great job anyways. No way am I upset with my placing.

Congratulations are in order to MW, of course, for winning the competition, and for MT for breaking the Top 10 with Negative Man. Can't say I expected that high, but it really was good, and a perfect example of how writing style can make or break a set.

Overall, I can say I mostly agree with the placings. Dingodile's high placing surprises me, but the more I think about it the more it fits with me. Glad to see RollerCoaster Tycoon made it too. Glad to see Banette placed so well too.

Congrats on a great MYM you guys, here's to hoping I crush you all in the coming one! :bee:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I really thought Zant was gonna take it home D:

Well just posting to say that I am really going to slow down on my movesets thanks to the amount of school work that has come up, I may be able to get one done as soon as MYM7 starts. . . . . .

MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord) Was an epic set
2) Zant (KingK.Rool) I thought this was gonna be on top
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool) I didn't read this one, and now I think I will

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord) Expected from our great MW
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord) How many did he get in the top 50 to begin with?
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu) :D
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!) No comment
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley) Who didn't see this coming
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart) Great set seeing what he had to work with, one of the bets sets
10) Negative Man (MarthTrinity) :laugh:

11) Hades (Bkupa666) This moveset reminded me of my childhood
12) Bubbles (Wizzerd) He looked so cute
13) Clefable (Junahu) I found it looking horrible the first time I saw it, but it had some great ideas in it
14) Adeleine (SirKibble)
15) Raven (half_silver28) Who didn't vote for this >_>
16) Hector (Junahu) One of my favorites, and looks like it scored high ;)
17) Hornet Man (agidius) I don't like yellow :mad:
18) Espeon (KingK.Rool) Glad to see my favorite evee evolution to score this high
19) The Great Mighty Poo (BKupa666) . . . . . .:urg:
20) Cloud of Darkness (Junahu) It sure got dark. . . .bad pun

21) Gluttony (MasterWarlord) Overweight man can't keep up
22) Wheel Gator (Hyper_Ridley and goldwyvern) A Gator with a wheel, and a dream
23) King Hippo (KingK.Rool) Why are there so many fat people in the top 50?
24) Vaati (SkylerOcon) Who knew controlling the wind can get you this far
25) Anne Elmtod (Junahu) Amazing it scored this high with a name like Anne
26) Eggplant Wizard (Wizzerd) I'm amazed the fat people didn't eat him
27) Von Kaiser (Smash Daddy) You can do better Germany
28) Paper Mario (SkylerOcon and Wizzerd) I'm amazed he didn;t get blown away by Vaati ( wow my puns are bad
29) BubbleMan.EXE (darth meanie) Wow this bubbles hurt. . . .
30) Umbreon (KingK.Rool)

31) Tomahawk Man (Plorf) I dislike red people
32) Joe Calzaghe (Junahu) I hope you mean JOE!
33) Banette (Katapultar) :bee:
34) Kholdstare (Kholdstare) Is it chilly in here?
35) Maximillion Pegasus (dancingfrogman) Amazing he scored this high with that missing eye
36) Velociraptors (JOE!)
37) Toadsworth (Meadow) AN old man with a cane
39) Tauros (MarthTrinity) regular or prime
40) Roller Coaster Tycoon (MasterWarlord) I threw up the last time I got on one of those

41) Bleak (BKupa666) frosty the snowman goes wrong
42) Mr. Sandman (MasterWarlord) Good Night ( I am running out of puns)
43) Takamaru (Wizzerd)
45) Neku Sakuraba (Apemasta') The power of pins
46) Mushroom (Jimneymebob) This high kind
47) Slugma (Frf) A slug scored this far
48) Disco Kid (BKupa666) This was obviuse
49) Scyther (Hobs)

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Congrats on a great MYM you guys, here's to hoping I crush you all in the coming one!
That's very possible, actually.

I really thought Zant was gonna take it home D:

Well just posting to say that I am really going to slow down on my movesets thanks to the amount of school work that has come up, I may be able to get one done as soon as MYM7 starts. . . . . .
Oh noes, schoolwork. Didn't Warlord say back there to cheat at school because nobody can beat Rool? It was on page 119 in his George ad.

Methinks quality is much more important than quantity, though all that's really required of me is to perfect writing style, which never ages with MYM thankfully.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Surprised and glad that there isn't really much backlash this time - of course, there will always be little things to disagree about, even for those who have a direct hand in playing around with it. I'd just like to give a personal shout-out to the hefty list of sets I would have loved to Pick and get on there, but which I either couldn't get to - only two picks each, after all :( - or which would have been shot down without a second thought:

• Nanoha, meanie's best set (and it's frightening how underrepresented he is on this top 50)
  • Mario Remix, which is to Ocon what The Count is to Warlord
  • Voldemort, whose buzz died down entirely when Warlord gave the set a "meh"... which is obviously not good -_-
  • Great Tiger, a truly wonderful set that got tutted at because Khold is living in the future
  • Thief Khee'bler! I SVed him, but unfortunately only one person other than me even gave him a vote... it's practically hypocritical to talk about playstyle and then ignore this incredibly centralized set
  • Hitmonchan, and in fact all the Hitmons, some of the best Pokesets AND Punch Out sets this contest that got sadly ignored because Frf is underrated
  • ProtoMan.EXE, as implementable and down-to-earth a set as there ever was... and nobody but me even voted it
  • And lastly, Sukapon. Sukapon more than anyone. Don't let them sway you, Wiz, don't ever apologize; this will be remembered fondly. It's basically my Electroplankton, and nobody actually READ that thing besides Mendez, so we were hardly qualified to judge him for it.

Runners-up that narrowly missed out on the top 50, you say? Nanoha, TAC, Vaporeon, Trainer Gold are the four big ones, the ones that could have made it, give or take a vote. Yes, TAC. ;)

Junahu

Smash Ace
Top50 I get to keep my 100% Top50 record (though it was a close shave this time) so I'm pleased enough.
And no drama this time too!

Matchups Great job taking the time to make these MW. And sorry me and the rest of the leadership just stood around like useless lemons while you were hard at work making them.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Surprised and glad that there isn't really much backlash this time - of course, there will always be little things to disagree about, even for those who have a direct hand in playing around with it. I'd just like to give a personal shout-out to the hefty list of sets I would have loved to Pick and get on there, but which I either couldn't get to - only two picks each, after all :( - or which would have been shot down without a second thought:

• Nanoha, meanie's best set (and it's frightening how underrepresented he is on this top 50)
  • Mario Remix, which is to Ocon what The Count is to Warlord
  • Voldemort, whose buzz died down entirely when Warlord gave the set a "meh"... which is obviously not good -_-
  • Great Tiger, a truly wonderful set that got tutted at because Khold is living in the future
  • Thief Khee'bler! I SVed him, but unfortunately only one person other than me even gave him a vote... it's practically hypocritical to talk about playstyle and then ignore this incredibly centralized set
  • Hitmonchan, and in fact all the Hitmons, some of the best Pokesets AND Punch Out sets this contest that got sadly ignored because Frf is underrated
  • ProtoMan.EXE, as implementable and down-to-earth a set as there ever was... and nobody but me even voted it
  • And lastly, Sukapon. Sukapon more than anyone. Don't let them sway you, Wiz, don't ever apologize; this will be remembered fondly. It's basically my Electroplankton, and nobody actually READ that thing besides Mendez, so we were hardly qualified to judge him for it.

Runners-up that narrowly missed out on the top 50, you say? Nanoha, TAC, Vaporeon, Trainer Gold are the four big ones, the ones that could have made it, give or take a vote. Yes, TAC. ;)
There are quite a few places I agree with you on this, although I only actually voted a few of these sets. Nanoha for sure, & definitely Thief & Hitmonchan. I wasn't really crazy about Mario remix nor Voldemort, although I would've liked for Great Tiger to place. Trainer Gold or Vaporeon would've been nice additions too.

& I'm pretty sure no one (even me) read Protoman <.<. I still maintain my negative stances on TAC & Sukapon. & the difference between Sukapon & Electroplankton: people actually READ Sukapon, and most didn't like him. Of course, everyone is entitled to their opinion. :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I placed in the contest I was least involved in with a set mostly made in MYM5 XD.

Great contest, well done to everyone, and thanks for the votes.

:bee:.

Frf

Smash Apprentice
I placed in the top 50.....*faints*.....*wakes up*.....*faints from the compliments*

Anyway, some very good sets in there, the majority of them VERY deserving to be placed with some of the best. (A pleasant surprise seeing Negative Man placing so high. :]) Loved that the Black Knight and Romero, two of my favorites, were successful.

Can't wait to post my next set, I've got plenty of room to improve.

Smady

Smash Master
Lovely top fifty - one of if not the best showing yet!

Of particular note; Negative Man, MT broke the curse in a big way! Black Knight, who I will share in a tinsy bit of glory due to my little image work, but massive congratulations to Chris on finally getting his top ten placement. Well done MW on winning, at bloody last. There are so many people to congratulate, but the truth is, we all did a great job in MYM6.

Von Kaiser placing 27th is alright, I suppose. It was never meant to be my only moveset, I promise I'll get out at least four in MYM7 and I'll follow through this time. In all, I probably had enough material to post about five movesets in all this MYM, just very disorganised and dysfunctional.

Wizzerd

Smash Ace
Hey hey hey, Warlord. If Eggplant Wizard's down special technically makes him a trap character, Alphonse is a trap character. :p

I have, like, nothing to add to the top 10 that has not been said by many other people.
Except for V-13 not being on it :mad:
I will say though that I'm proud to have placed four times, and to nearly make the Top 10 with Bubbles. Seeing as some of my planned MYM7 sets (Dead Hand and Lucario are the only ones I'm done with though, and both need finished matchups + potential combos for Lucario) should hopefully blow Bubbles out of the water.

And congrats to Warlord for finally winning an MYM after only four contests. :bee:

Katapultar

Smash Lord
Hitmonchan, and in fact all the Hitmons, some of the best Pokesets AND Punch Out sets this contest that got sadly ignored because Frf is underrated
That is sooooooo unfair.

Does anyone question why Thrall didn't make top?

I agree with pretty much all of the above sets Rool mentioned, half of his mentioned sets I voted for. There were too many deserving sets in this competition, to the point where special mentions could be stated for sets deserving places.

Anyone remember Klump and Krusha, Kaptain K Rool, and Pennywise, they were all great Kupa sets that didn't top.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Does anyone question why Thrall didn't make top?
Everyone probably forgot about it, and it wasn't a real stand-out set. It was basically Arthas again.

Klump and Krusha
I never read this set @_@

Kaptain K Rool
You must mean Kaptain Kombo Heavyweight.

Pennywise
It was another trap character and combo heavyweight with an arbitrary mechanic, and we grew to hate those. Plus, many of us hate clowns.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
I do not understand the top 50 at all. :|

I have a really different view on movesets, don't I. o_O

*~*~*~

I was going to do a matchup ratio with M.Bison (Dictator) - Psycho power vs. psycho power, heh - but it turns out I'm glad I didn't, 'cause if I had delayed longer, I would have lost my set with my hard drive.
I had backups on another network, but I wouldn't have been able to finish for MYM6. And that would just suck. :|

Kholdstare, you should read Klump & Krusha now. It's a concise nugget of creativity and personality; not show-stopping, though they were underrated. . . but if they do one thing, they pioneer what the best in dual-character sets should be.

I, frankly, can't stand a computer-controlled component of a character. I find that just degrades the game from a competitive viewpoint. It's not the notion that Ice Climbers consist of two characters (which is just nonsensical in-context if this is supposed to be a fair fight); it's that Nana there tries to do "smart things". When your choice at character select literally constitutes bringing a "hazard" into the game - a computer controlled threat - that's just . . . that makes me hate the game designer.

It's a subtle point that one may be conditioned to accept, because of the ICs, but to me it's a principle of the thing. Others who think it out should see it.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
I do not understand the top 50 at all. :|

Kholdstare, you should read Klump & Krusha now. It's a concise nugget of creativity and personality; not show-stopping, though they were underrated. . . but if they do one thing, they pioneer what the best in dual-character sets should be.
Concise? Concise? Klump and Krusha CONCISE???

Well, I guess you are the author of Will and Freidan... but honestly, its use of a two character mechanic wasn't all that innovative, and it wasn't up to the same standard as some of BKupa's other sets.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
MYM 666 - THE TOP 50

1) The Count (MasterWarlord)
2) Zant (KingK.Rool)
3) George A. Romero (KingK.Rool)

4) Dingodile (MasterWarlord)
5) Sloth (MasterWarlord)
6) Arche Kraine (Junahu)
7) Mewtwo (darth meanie and JOE!)
8) Spadefox (Hyper_Ridley)
9) The Black Knight (Chris Lionheart)

11) Hades (Bkupa666)
12) Bubbles (Wizzerd)
13) Clefable (Junahu)
14) Adeleine (SirKibble)
15) Raven (half_silver28)
16) Hector (Junahu)
17) Hornet Man (agidius)
18) Espeon (KingK.Rool)
19) The Great Mighty Poo (BKupa666)
20) Cloud of Darkness (Junahu)

21) Gluttony (MasterWarlord)
22) Wheel Gator (Hyper_Ridley and goldwyvern)
23) King Hippo (KingK.Rool)
24) Vaati (SkylerOcon)
25) Anne Elmtod (Junahu)
26) Eggplant Wizard (Wizzerd)
27) Von Kaiser (Smash Daddy)
28) Paper Mario (SkylerOcon and Wizzerd)
30) Umbreon (KingK.Rool)

31) Tomahawk Man (Plorf)
32) Joe Calzaghe (Junahu)
33) Banette (Katapultar)
34) Kholdstare (Kholdstare)
35) Maximillion Pegasus (dancingfrogman)
36) Velociraptors (JOE!)
37) Toadsworth (Meadow)
39) Tauros (MarthTrinity)
40) Roller Coaster Tycoon (MasterWarlord)

41) Bleak (BKupa666)
42) Mr. Sandman (MasterWarlord)
43) Takamaru (Wizzerd)
45) Neku Sakuraba (Apemasta')
46) Mushroom (Jimneymebob)
47) Slugma (Frf)
48) Disco Kid (BKupa666)
49) Scyther (Hobs)

My comments on the top 10, with the number representing the placing:

1: I expected this, almost to the point were I doubted it. Good work, MW. Now stop whining.
2: I still think this isnt top 10 material. I dont hate this with a passion like King Hippo, but I still would prefer if it was somewhere like where Tycoon/Bleak/Tauros is.
3: THIS I wouldve prefered to place second. but then again, 3rd makes Romero even more of a spiritual succesor to Headless Horseman. If this got 2nd or won, I wouldnt have minded.
4: This I mostly support. I believe maybe Envy is better, but other than that, there are no better MW sets this contest than the ones in the top 5.
5: 90% agree.
6: Mightve deserved 5th over Sloth, but still great placing, Juno.
7: 1000% agree. Great work, Darthie and JOE. Maybe you should make Pichu next :bee:
8: HR, I know you wanted Vile to place higher, but at least he made top 50. also, you under rate this set just because he is really low tier. Be a man/dragon and have your pride. (H)
9: Nice job, Chris. this deserves 12-8. Thrall was more of Arthas 1.5, so I rather dont care that it didnt place.
10: 25th curse breaker GET! Great work MT. I still think that not only do two low tier characters make the top 10, and one of them was made in two hours :bee:

the rest of the list is fine for the most part (swap Pegasus and Wily and kick Hippo for Great Tiger or Bald Bull or Kheebler or TAC and Id be fine). also W00T GATOR PLACED 22ND! Granted that is 7 places lower than Cortez but w/e.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
We interrupt this MYM broadcast to bring you...

Hyper_Ridley ranks his own movesets!​

What twists will unfold as HR comments on his own works...

28) Fulgore
So this was my first attempt at a combo character...and he's slow so he can't combo too well. yeaaahhh. He does have some interesting concepts, such as a parry-styled C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER and a "punching" grab like the one used in Little Mac. But two cool ideas won't stop it from being my worst set. Still, I don't necessarily HATE this moveset, I had fun making him and he did evolve my organization a little. And of course he's not increadably overrated like a certain homosexual furry character...

27) Omega Ridley
My first shot at a Ridley moveset. Not so good as you can see. To be fair, he would be a very good rendition of him in actual Smash Bros, since I explained how he would deal with his size issue. In fact, I'm using a similar size-scheme for his MYM7 "remake" as part of the Leviathan Guardians! This set did also have some really cool move concepts, such as his "anti-crouch" UTilt, and his grab-game. But in the end, he still had some balance problems, a lot of bland moves, and no real playstyle outside of being a generic heavyweight.

26) Raptors
First of all, I can't believe how few people remember these guys! Seriously, Extreme Dinosaurs was a big part of my child and I thought it was more popular! As for the moveset itself, this was a classic case of me forcing myself to make a set I was no longer enjoying, and I'll leave it at that. There are some cool ideas in this set which have actually been revived and refined in some of my later works, so it has its place in my career.

25) Beauty and the Beast Unit
My first every multi-set is marginally better than my second. To be fair, the special moves for these crazy armored women are epic and probably even worthy of being in a modern MYM set. Another good point is that I actually managed to give them all different playstyles. However, these can't make up for the lack of detail on the A moves, the general genericness of the A moves (though there are some gems in there), and the overall bland playstyle construction. This set was slated to have a joint remake that fell through; a shame, since it was looking to realize the true potential of these characters.

24) Shade
My final MYM3 set, and also my first birthday set, AND it was for a new character in Sonic's first RPG game. Wow, this moveset was practically a mini-event in MYM history! As for the moveset itself, this my obligatory attempt at a "mind-game" playstyle (how exactly does that work again when mind-games are the staple of competitive fighting games and therefore are required for all characters?) There were some bland moves in there, but also some interesting ones such as her FSmash, DTilt, and specials. Hey look, portal recovery! Also note the epic DThrow, lulz. Overall, I had fun making this set, though it doesn't quite stack up to my other works. Fun fact: this and Beauty and the Beast Unit are my only female movesets I ever made.

23) Trident Knight
Ah yes, a "serious joke set", so to speak. This guy was made to be a humerous "addition" to the infamous Halberd Crew of MYM4. The most notable feature of this set is his silly first-person writing style. The moves and playstyle are surprisingly decent for a quickie moveset, but it's far from my best work. If nothing else, it's a fun read for my take on Trident Knight's personality, and the codec alone is worth a glance.

22) Ratchet and Clank
"ZOMG this isn't at the bottom but it's your worst se-" SHUT UP! This thing isn't NEARLY as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Yes, the organization sucks, but that's only the only thing that could be called horrible about the set. It has a nice variety of attacks in there mixed in with a decent glass cannon play-style, so I would say this set is mediocre at worst. Still, the fact remains that after seeing how much everyone else was improving, along with the nightmarish quote in my head from Onishiba: "I don't think any major MYMer has had such a bad first set before."...I'm not lying when I say that this set nearly made me quit MYM. That more than anything is what kills this set's placing on my list.

21) Vulturon
My first MYM set ever, and right off the bat you can see my ability to come up with interesting playstyles and attacks. Vulturon has a bevy of moving attacks that allow him to leap about the screen, only made more potent when his hovering is taken into account. Of course, back in MYM3 he didn;t have much detail, and he wasn't really balanced all too well, and his playstyle isn't as developed as I would like, so this set can be said to be "great concept, meh execution". I still love this set for what it is, considering it's what got me into MYM. And of course, I would use this concept in a few more movesets down the road...

20) Enker
Remeber Enker? Of course you don't! Unless you're name is Rool that is.

Anyways, this set had a rather ambitious concept. A playstyle entirely built around predicting and countering your opponent? Ha, and you guys thought Gwen was so original! Enker may have been a tad too complex for his own good; playing him required knowledge of the sticker-elements of every attack in the game, and there were no in-game hints as to which attacks of his countered what elements! This is a set I'm considering remaking eventually, and you can bet simplification of his mechanic is the first priority.

19) Spadefox
So, what exactly is so amazing about this moveset again? The attacks are decently creative, but not mind-numbinlgy awesome like everyone seems to believe. His status effect playstyle falls on its face and doesn'really do anything intricate with them like I intended, instead just being "stack more and more and more!" (for the record, he's a pressure character who can't apply pressure mixed with defensive moves with no ways to force approaches. Epic?) He's more unviable at tourneys than Ganondorf. The only person who commented on that big character bio was Smash Daddy who didn't like him. That leaves us with extras, and organization. The extras are awesome, yes, but they're still extras. And LOL at organization getting him a higher place. Really, the only reason this set isn't any lower is pretty much because I love this character (yay Bias!) and he has a FEW moments of genuine brilliance in him. Otherwise, all this set succeeded in doing was proving that the only reason anybody gives a darn about my sets is so they can see all the U NEEK moves that I quite frankly don't enjoy toturing myself to come up with all the time. This set is mediocraty at its finest, seriously.

18) General Grevious
And here we have a set which I initally hated, but now I actually like it better than my supposed "best" moveset. The concept was simple enough: Have his 4 arms go in various formations to cover him from different angles. While I had succeded in this task, upon seeing the things some other MYMers were posting, as well as Grevious' low amount of detail, I quickly lost faith in this moveset and just posted him for completency's sake. Over time I began to gain more respect for this moveset, and now I'm actually glad that I posted this back in the start of MYM4. Did I mention this was the first moveset to feature a projectile that can't be reflected?

17) Aggron (part of Steven Stone)
My first and currently only Pokeset. Not bad for a first try. He avoided pokemon syndrome and had a good enough concept, the "ultimate tank" to to speak. The problem was that he just didn't seem to come together as well as I had hoped, mainly in his mind-game department which was something I wanted him to excel at but I hardly used. Oh well, still not a truly bad set, jut mediorce.

16) Hyper_Ridley
My second attemp at a Ridley moveset...I mean myself...I mean Ridley...I mean oh screw it! Anyways, this was much better than my MYM3 Ridley. This time he had a bit more playstyle of being an aggressive powerhouse to build energy for his "RAWRRR IMMA **** YOU" lightning moves. The attacks were also much more interesting conceptually and visually (Kibble: Up-Special FTW!). The main problem this set had was that he was poorley balanced and could hardly ever play to his strenghts. Overall, a respectable moveset that was simply surpassed by the majority of my other MYM4 works.

15) Cortez
Ohhhhh, my first joint set ever. This is regarded as the first succesful joint set, making it an important milestone in my career. The moment GOldwyvern suggested this character I seized upon the opportuinity to use his four arms for a unique moveset. Amazingly enough, there wasn't a huge amount of conversation over the moves, once we deciced on the mechanic we mostly showed each other bulks of moves that got into the final set with little change. Despite this, Cortez still managed to come together well, featuring an extreme emphasis on defensive, ranged melee attacks, and a large character with an actual good air-game. In retrospect, I feel that some of my other MYM4 works surpass this guy, but that won't change the fact that this moveset both proved that joint-projects can work as well as helping me form a strong bond with Goldwyvern that lasts to this day.

14) Wheelie
What started as a "for the lulz" set ended up as a legitamate contender in MYM4. I was astonished at how many cool attacks I could come up with for what is essentially a tire with an eye. Playstyle-wise, he took Vulturon's concept of movement-based attacks and expanded on it, so now he had moves that slowed him down in addition to speeding him up. If you're ever stuck on move ideas for a character, give this guy a read, he's still an enjoyable set and you can see how no characrer is impossible in MYM.

13) Nack the Weasel/ Fang the Sniper
One of my favorite Sonic characters is also one of my favorite MYM4 works! This started out as a rather generic moveset, but then I thought of an ammo mechanic for his gun and BAM! Instant epic moveset! Now he had a focus on saving his limited resources for just the right moment, and he also has more "standard-combo" style attacks than most other movesets even to this day. His tail-hang ability was a nifty feature that I'm surprised is usually forgotten when discussing this set. He also has 2 of the longest move's I've ever written, the Neutral and Down Specials, both of which add a lot of depth to his gameplay. Overall, this is a solid moveset with many merits.
Oh, and he was more balanced before Rool and Spade whined about him. (h)

12) Daroach
This set has the coveted position with Omega Ridley of being the only two movesets that I've made in MYM that actually began as on-paper sets before I joined! My other "pre-MYM" sets are General Scales, Samurai Goroh, and Bowser Jr. Goroh and Scales have good chances of being turned into MYM sets someday, though Bowser Jr has already been given a respectable moveset by Kupa. I may also want to mention that Goroh has mostly generic sword swings and punches but has a section for playstyle notes...

But enough about that, let's talk about MYM Daroach. This was started on Christmas Eve and was slated to be released on Christmas (good way to pass the time, I may do the same thing this year...) but the "crunch-time" actually took off some pressure as I could be more leniant about accepting move ideas and moving on. Some of these moves are among my very finest, including his Bair, Utilt, and down-special. The squeaker mechanic was fitting and gave some more depth to this projectile-based moveset. Let's not forget the epic final smash! Overall, this set had one of my shortest production times, but was also one of my best for MYM4.

11) Death
Hey look, a grim reaper scythe-wielding guy with status effects! I'm so glad that I never butchered that concept with another se- FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Okay, my meds are taken, I can speak calmly again. Death was made when I was just getting into Castlevania; I didn't actually own any of the games yet! Nevertheless, this set turned out spectacularly for its time, and is still a good read today. He had a ton of interesting moves (see: Dash Attack, USmash, Bair, all of the specials, all of the throws), and they were all combined into a fun playstyle built around defensive spacing and status effects...gee, that playstyle sounds familiar...while this set didn't quite surpass Black Doom as I had hoped, it was still an excellent set for its time, and remains a solid moveset to this day.

10) Edward Elric
Ah, the start of the top 10 goes along with the start of MYM6 for me. Ed was made right after I had finished the FMA anime, and I was dying to make a set for it. So why not the brother of Warlord's epic MYM5 set Alphonse? Ed's individual attacks are much simpler than Al's, but in this case, less was more. Ed has a rather interesting playstyle of aggresive aerial combat and defensive ground combat. In a way, he has two different playstyles that you can viably use, with more patient players combining them into an unstoppable force. Granted, his throw mechanic was rather bleh, but the set overall is a fine piece of work. Too bad the next set I posted made it impossible for people to remember I can do simple movesets...

9) Wheel Gator
In a lulzy coincadence I discovered that Goldwyvern and myself shared the same birthday, leading to us making another joint set. Wheel Gator was another take on Vulturon's and Wheelie's movement attacks, though this time they weren't the focus of the playstyle. Instead, grabs and a super-trap steal the show. All of his grabs are rather simple and yet they contribute tremendously to the playstyle by covering different zones the enemy might try to run to. Rounding out his abilites is an interesting pair of mini-mechanics involving his shoulder blades and eating projectiles. Yeah, there's a lot going on this moveset, but that's the real beauty of it. All of these different facets of his gameplay fit together in the end to form a totally unique and deep playstyle with tons of viable ways to play him while still holding to an overall theme. In an age of overly focused 1-dimensional playstyles, Wheel Gator reminds us why "depth" is an important term when evaluting a fighting game. Making this set with Wyvern was my best birthday present of 2009.

8) Vile
Hmmm, 3 of my 4 MYM6 sets are in the top 10 and the one that isn't placed the highest. Nope, totally doesn't hurt my feelings at all! Anyways, Vile's playstyle is where it's at. Plorf and I took several clices in MYM (ammo counters, projectiles, and combos) and combined it all into a one-of-a-kind playstyle of using projectiles for set-ups and even true combos! His down special was unique in a different way, single-handedly adding more layers of depth and straegy not just into Vile's KO strategy, but into Smash bros core theme in general. And the individual moves are no slouch, with some gems such as the FTilt, Nair, FSmash, and grab-mechanic (Grab projectile. 'nuff said). This set is glorious, and I take it personally whenever I hear it bashed. And by proxy, whenever my partner for this set gets bashed. This should have gotten top 10 looooooooong before that POS Spadefox moveset. (no, I am not finished bashing Spadefox. Why do you ask?)

7) Acid Seaforce
So here we have a joint set of me and Onishiba, back when we were close friends *coughcough*. This set was in the works since MYM4 and the effort paid off. Acid Seaforce takes the simple concept of poison damage to the extreme as he deals it with nearly every attack he makes. Combined with attacks that are otherwise defensive, this effectivley makes Acid Seaforce into a defensive pressure character, something you'd think is impossible. And the moves are very creative on their own too! So why isn't this set placed higher when it has all this and even won MYM5? Because, frankly, in retrospect I feel that my other MYM5 sets are even better and this mainly got hype due to the closest thing to a gay couple in MYM making a moveset together. =P

6) Black Doom
My best MYM4 set, easily. The premise was ambitious enough; combine a ton of unique attacks with his Chaos Control powers with an extreme amount of open-endedness in a "Devil May Cry combo" playstyle. The result was a character with a disgusting amount of uniqueness for his time. Playstyle-wise, many people felt that he was all individual moves and no overarching theme; looking back, I am proud to say that I had unintentionally created a "defensive combo character", the only one of its kind I believe. In any case, Black Doom manages to combine a ton of creative moves in a non-linear but still coherant playstyle, sealing his place among my best works.

5) Bass.EXE
How fitting for my original "ultimate moveset" to start off the top 5. Made in only the span of 2 days, Bass.EXE was my set that marked my joining of the detail movement. This allowed me to fully realize my vision for the character, a projectile and gimping playstyle utilizing many of his powers throughout the Battle Network series. Just about every tool in his moveset was carefully considered on how to fit into his themes while remaining unique, and the moves that don't necesarrily "fit" are still fun moves in their own right, including a massive pummel "copying" system that to this day is the only one to grant completley different effects depending on the character. There's a reason I always grumble about this set not cracking top 20 in MYM3; This thing is better than most of my higer-placing sets in later contests.

4) Bass and Treble
So Bass.EXE was already epic, and 2 MYMs later I make a just-as-epic set for his classic incarnation! This set was conveived during a time when special mechanics were getting a lot of flack from the likes of Chief Mendez and Onishiba, which made me hesitant to post it. Fortunatley, I did. This set is one of the first great "tag-team" movesets, utilzing various interesting methods to have Bass and Treble split up, rejoin, and interact with each other. The result is a character who can pressure oppoenents from 2 angles at once, and this playstyle is arguably even more thought out than his MYM3 cousin. This set marked the start of my MYM epitome, with 4 of my top 5 sets being from MYM5.

3) Dark Gaia
A criminaly underrated masterpice. Lesee, he has potentially the most well-crafted playstyle of all my sets, a defensive grappler with a ton of ways to turn the match to his advantage including a controllable summon to approach for him. With that came some interesting, fun move concepts, such as forming barriers to rebound enemies and fake-out stuns to grab with. Granted, I probably should have made a drawing to portray how I envisioned this guy appearing in playable form, but the fact remains that this set was only ignored due to being posted before playstyle was truly starting to appreciated by the majority of MYM. This set was ahead of its time, but then again, aren't a lot of great works like that?

2) Lemmy Koopa
Ah, good old Lemmy Koopa, a set I was hoping would be my MYM5 equivalent of Black Doom, and he largely succeeded. Like Black Doom, Lemmy sought to create a truly open-ended playstyle with a lot of fun tools and inter-move-mechanics to utilize to achieve the desired strategy. The result was a combination of extremley enjoyable attacks taking advantage of Lemmy's circus-theme, including cameo apperances from his siblings in the Final Smash! Really, the only thing that I could fix on this moveset is to make some of the move interactions a little easier to discover in a real game, otherwise this moveset is golden, only being surpassed by...

1) Mewthree
Why Mewthree? Why NOT Mewthree? This set has everything going for it. An interesting character, a bunch of highly creative attacks that are still possible to decipher, a fun aerial playstyle with ground moves that actually do something, it's well-balanced, fun extras, good organization...Yeah, there are really no true flaws with set, only ways to make it kick more ***. This is my opus, and I doubt that it shall ever be topped.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Personally, I never much cared for Mewthree. Lemmy and Bass & Treble are wonderful. Acid Seaforce, obviously. And the most excellent Wheel Gator. MYM 3, Enker all the way. Always liked him more than Bass.EXE. :cool:

I'm sure if Warlord wasn't BANNED, he'd agree with me. olololololololol

Katapultar

Smash Lord
[size=+2]At HR's set ranking:[/size]
To be honest, Spadefox appealed to me when he was posted, though eventually I realised some of the effects were random. I never believed they were "bleeding with creativity" like others did, as status effects are not creative. Not trying to offend you at all here.

When I got into MYM, I liked Dark Gaia. Wondered why he didn't top, though it must have been that he was "too big".

Yes, extras are indeed fun if they are fun. I kind of miss them..

n88

Smash Lord
@Neo

I assume it's a reference to Warlord (The winner of this contest) getting banned.

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
@Neo

I assume it's a reference to Warlord (The winner of this contest) getting banned.

Wonder how he got banned............

Anyways, I did my homework, and it seems like the leader of every MYM so far goes away the contest after they led.

1)Fawriel----Left Smashboards
2)GreatClayMonkey---Left Smashboards
3)Commander Blitzkrieg-----Left MYM
4)Sir Kibble----Went on a religious journey (or something like that)
5)MasterWarlord------Got banned
6)Hyper Ridley-----Nothing yet.

O_o

n88

Smash Lord
@Neo

*Loads up tranq gun*
Where does HR live again?

All kidding aside, though, I think Clay Monkey posted in this thread somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom