• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Like I only need three more to get lynched here let me help out.

Vote KevinM

Why not lets quicklynch without discussing anything its our best course of action.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Three votes with like no discussion or reasonings.

Is that reasonable as well?

Like no.

You mad?

You guys like put me at L-1/2 with no discussion, no reasonings, no postings not even a day into D2.

Let me help you guys along, if the rest of the town doesn't feel like playing to win, why should I?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
L-3 first of all, so no you weren't at any even reasonable risk of quickhammering. You've been one to bandwagon quite often, not necessarily with an intent to lynch at the time, yet here we do it to you and you self-vote and make it seem like it's a terrible thing we did. Not to mention even wagons that you haven't joined you haven't acted like it's a terribly bad thing like you did here. Is it only ok to wagon someone who isn't you?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol @ the appeal to emotion
mentos, wheres the 'more to come in a lil bit'?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
To answer Omni/Macman's questions from yesterDay. I'm fairly certain that Riddle is scum but I don't think I can convince you. Besides my scumtells are traditionally wrong so I always keep second-guessing myself hence me being so inconsistent with my accusations and talking about re-reading. I keep my eye on him still - I just try not to be tunneled too much against him.

As for nameclaims, I'm not sure how well it works. It'd be obviously a lot easier if there was a cop to verify/falsify dubious claims. Mac, what do you think are the pro's of a nameclaim toDay?

:059:

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
lol @ the appeal to emotion
mentos, wheres the 'more to come in a lil bit'?
lol @ all three of you guys like not giving reasons for voting yet no one calls you out on it. i've lost interest in this game, town doesn't do ****. No one is like trying.

FOS Gheb

A cop couldn't verify name claims.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
also what are you doing pulling this 'imma vote for myself because noone is taking this game seriously so its pointless for me to and cuz ive lost interest in this game' and then you fos gheb like you are actually attempting to do somethig about this game. thats not consistent with what you are trying to show by voting yourself. this is clearly a pointless AtE and the scummy kind at that.

anyways, if you are giving up on the game, yu should replace, or we should lynch you. Theres no point in keeping you here.

still suspicious of riddle?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I still play the game like 100 percent regardless of if I have no interest. It's not fair to replace out resign to being lynched etc, because I made a commitment to play the game. Your case yesterday was like shoddy, and nothings changed and you don't feel like looking anywhere else. Got it.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
As is what the three Ms like have done if they are in fact town. Correct?

And not as much, I would be surprised if scum isn't on my bandwagon at this point like.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
so yes/no on riddle?

I've given my reasons for voting you. Marshy gave a reason for voting you. Mentos is the only person who have yet to give a concrete reason for voting you but atleast he said that he had reasons, and that he partially agreed with sinz's case.[which i personally think is bull**** but thats me] So you are completely overexxagerating when you say that none of the three M's have given a reason for voting you. So no, not correct, it was not anti town.

Also, are you suggesting that you voted yourself in order to fish for scum hopping on a bandwagon?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm voting for myself because unless you guys can try and scum hunt we're not going to get anywhere like ever. Three votes on me and then no discussion.

Good like game.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
L-3 first of all, so no you weren't at any even reasonable risk of quickhammering. You've been one to bandwagon quite often, not necessarily with an intent to lynch at the time, yet here we do it to you and you self-vote and make it seem like it's a terrible thing we did. Not to mention even wagons that you haven't joined you haven't acted like it's a terribly bad thing like you did here. Is it only ok to wagon someone who isn't you?
Three quick votes without any intent to lynch, like maybe just you but Marshy and Macman want the lynch.

I never said it wasn't ok to wagon me but it's two terrible cases and a non-existent one.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'm voting for myself because unless you guys can try and scum hunt we're not going to get anywhere like ever. Three votes on me and then no discussion.

Good like game.
You are voting yourself cuz we're not trying to scumhunt? I'm not really following here. Also, dunno why you are avoiding the question about riddle.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
You want some scumhunting Kevin? About to bring a very large post to the table with my thoughts, it may take a little while to get everything typed up, but it'll be up by the end of the hour unless something distracts me majorly.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol why even post tht XD
so unnecessary esp if yur post is coming within the hr

just funny is all

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

*MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH*

*She hands you a small slip of paper*

VOTE COUNT

KevinM [4] : Macman, Marshy, Mentosman, KevinM
Not Voting: Gheb, Swords, Pierre, Truth, Riddle, Rockin, Cacti

deadline is the last minute of 11/29
takes 6/11 to lynch

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok, now first and foremost today, I would like to say right here that I'm sorry for the lack of content D1. I can't say it was entirely accidental, but I'll be doing my best to bring things to the table today. Now, on to some of my more particular thoughts on Kevin that I said I would post yesterday.

As much as I hate to do this as the game goes later, I think it's time to do a PBPA on Kevin. Before reading this also, I would like to point out a couple things I had running through my mind in general as I gathered these posts. First of all, a lot of the vibe I'm getting reading Kevin's posts reminds me of the Vengeful Maf game we did here that Mac ran. Second of all, as you will notice, a lot of his posts are short with little content, something that he will later call Marshy and Mac out about, placing a vote on Marshy with this being his reasoning.

Secondly, Kevin has the second most posts in the game. As we go through this, keep that in mind as you see a good portion of those posts being nigh worthless.

Vote Cacti

Sorry guys I was out all weekend.
Kevin's opening post to the game. First of all, the vote on Cacti when we were predominately out of the RVS at this point. More interesting is the fact that Jungle's open D1 post was made the SAME DAY as this post, yet Kevin already seems to be on the defensive.

You guys just quick voted him to L/2 with like no discussion besides.

I agree, I agree.

That's like some terrible play.
Following Kevin's vote on Cacti, Riddle brings up an argument against him. Macman and Swords follow agreeing with the case. As Macman brings up in the post following, he doesn't unvote despite seemingly having a problem with the wagon on Cacti getting him to L/2. Also, this isn't really a big risk situation, no way there would be an accidental quicklynch as it would have taken four more votes, so I don't see where his problem with it really lies.

I don't when I feel the players bandwagoning can like vote and unvote with discretion.

However when three people just throw there vote on there with little to no discussion and no one says anything about it.

It like worries me man.
Kevin responds to Mac's second point about having not seen him have a problem with BW's before. He ignores the comment about unvoting if he has a problem with it. Also, the reasoning he gives for his comment is relatively weak, as most BW's have little to no discussion, hence how they become wagons.

Because marshy I'm like totally voting cacti for reasons not conducive with the I AGREE HURR DA DURR cast.

Smell me?
Completely avoids Marshy's question here. He had been asked why he was voting with people he was seemingly suspicious of, and not only doesn't respond to that question, but says he has reasons to vote Cacti he has as-of-yet not posted.

I am like totally fine with either lynching Chaco or Cacti at this point.
Actually the more I think about this, the more I like a chaco lynch.

unvote
Vote Chaco
These two quotes give no reasoning, and yet he switches his vote. He never explained his suspicions of Cacti, and with it being a seemingly serious vote, I find this strange.

This is like one of the weirdest post I've ever seen. You basically preface your entire bandwagoning by saying how you got yelled at for it last time, as if you're trying to seem apprehensive about voting in the first place. However you like change your tune really fast after that. You're playstyle doesn't chnage btw, it has actually remained fairly uniform which can be seen as a good or bad thing, but I wouldn't say its ambiguous.

Or he just legitimately not understand how bandwagons are important like a newer player might not. Also btw it's pretty funny that you keep saying that responses that are generated from your wishy washy posts are "interesting" or you're getting good reads from them. When quite frankly you're not needling them for information NEARLY hard enough to like get anything from them. It's basically a really watered down pseudo scumhunting and it barely looks like you're trying to be active.

Yeah because we don't like discussion around here! Nothing can be gained from it lets just like completely dismiss some discussion that dominated the opening of D1 whoop whoop.

Rofl, I got good reads of of you guys but besides that this conversation is like totally a waste of time because its discussion and we hate that!

Wow awfully defensive for a D1 push huh, this is what cued my interest initially and got me to read through all of your posts so far, all your lovely little one liners either dismissing discussion and or pseudo scumhunting.

Like that?

Seriously, dismissing discussion and pseudo scumhunt, that's all you've done so far.

I have absolutely no problem changing my vote to someone like that.
One of Kevin's best posts as a whole. After Chaco calls him out for not backing up his vote, he steps back with this. Admittedly, Chaco had played terribly at this point, and a relatively solid argument.

You should like totally not tunnel mac, you'd be 100 times better because of that.
A one liner like he later calls Mac and Marshy out for. Just a brief comment.

Why is like everyone always worried about a quick lynch on D1, you should only be fearful of a quick lynch in Lylo, Mylo situations. Besides that you're usually in the clear.
Post about game theory. I know I had several posts along those lines, but since I'm quoting all his posts I might as well point it out. And yes, I know that is saying I myself was scummy as well. Also I'm not sure why he says we shouldn't be worried about a quicklynch, but seemed upset that Cacti was at L/2. Seems like the two don't mix very well.

... This post is beyond words.
Responding to one of Chaco's final posts, far and away his worst one, but once again, a nice one-liner.

At the two things directed at me Marshy, the first being I really like the term smell me and just wanted to use it towards a fellow bro. Sorry if I threw off your scumdar in any way, I hope we can remain bros. Secondly I like totally thing that Macman would be a better player if he didn't tunnel his reads on people. By getting the idea that someone is scum and only driving at that point he limits himself.
Marshy asks him specifically about his vote on Cacti, saying his response to his question wasn't very good, Kevin responds once again without actually answering the question. Second part is throw-away fluff answering Marshy's questioning of his Mac-tunneling comment.

(Out of game: I'm sorry man but this is really petty and actually kind of insulting, I won't talk anymore about it because the game is still ongoing but this **** won't fly to me it's a really really **** move to pull in a game where everyone else is commited)
Fluff post in response to Chaco being replaced.

I am like completely against them. **** flavor. I saw we like forget about flavor this whole game and just play it down and dirty.
Kevin responds to Mac's question about name-claims. No good or bad here really, but seems very adamant against a nameclaim. Possibly there's a reason he wouldn't want it, for example not having a safeclaim.

Like to be completely honest, I'd agree with myself.
Marshy I like got bad vibes from him brah, wasn't smellin him decided to put him on check.
Like why would you blatantly avoid a question regardless of if the player is gone or not.
Three straight posts that are pretty much fluff. Not entirely sure what the first is a response to, the second is responding about his reason to vote Cacti without giving any legitimate reasons. The third responding to Truth saying Marshy's question to him was pointless since Chaco had admitted he wasn't playing hard or well. Not a terrible comment there, but still another one liner.

Hmm I'm gonna have to like

Unvote
Vote: The Truth
Yet another unvote/vote without posting reasoning. The semblance to the Marshy/Macman style he calls out later is blatantly obvious here.

Darn, like we totally need vote counts every hour ON the hour!
Fluff in response to Jungle being away for a day.

Oh can I like ask how I made the bandwagon fall apart?
Not sure what this question is supposed to mean. He had actively been complaining about the wagon on Cacti, and then asks this question like it's a bad thing it fell apart. Bit of a contradiction.

Can we just like policy lynch the truth yet?
Fluff, still no reason given for his vote.

To be honest Gheb I just like throwing out the word policy lynch since that seems to be the new thing here.
Fluff/oneliner again.

Rofl at like anyone who's found suspicion of me parroting each other saying I'm hard to read but they'd like to believe I'm town.

QQ More bros.
Another fluffy post. Pretty much says nothing.

Also like you guys are complaining about the fact that I make succinct posts but they've been spot on and when I've been called out on you guys not following my logic I've spelled it out for you. Honestly I'm still really suspicious of Rockin.

I don't know why I like totally gave him the green light when he came back in the game.

Unvote
Vote Rockin
Not sure where you're getting the idea your posts have been spot on. In fact, no reason to believe that. Also, the only time he has "spelled out" his logic when called out for not posting it was on Chaco. Every other vote he's had he never explained with a real case, including the one on Cacti which he was asked about several times.

Yeah you're like totally right Sinz do someone else next. We need detailed discussions on everyone in the game.
Sinz did a post similar to this one on Kevin in his 367. Kevin doesn't respond to any of it, instead gives this one-line response writing it off as if it meant nothing.

I think like you and Rockin are scummy as ****.

I don't need to do a giant color coded write-up to make sure you guys understand that.

But here let me like do one just for you :):

The_Truth
Rockin

:)
I like Kevin's comments on not needing a list of everyone in the game, the biggest problem I see with this post is that one of the two people he lists as his thoughts on scum he has still yet to give any reasoning for.

Also a huge hats off to the like best scum hunting team around marshy and Macman, lets just vote for no reason whoop whoop!

Honestly you guys say my mafia style is annoying but you've got marshy's tell nothing read everything style and macman sucking his **** and trying so hard to be just like him! Like it's really cute and all, but if you're going to bash my play style try and make some semblance of sense first Macman, you're best posts are when you're trashed, then at least you don't try and be marshy junior rofl.
And while I'm on like the subject of shooting stuff down no offense sinz but your entire post was just trying to reach WAY to far into everything I say and pull out some kind of scum from it. Like your analysis of why I said I'd agree with myself XFD
These two first rip on Marshy and Macman's play, which as I have pointed out Kev has several occasions of doing himself, then responding to Sinz post without any counter-argument, just saying he was reaching.

Um besides the fact that marshy has no idea what he's talking about as usual until late game and like Sinz is reaching like he's going for a game winning dunk. Nope.

rofl at you calling me useless when you're one of the scummier players here.
Responding to Truth asking him for his real comments on Marshy and Sinz suspicions, says Marshy has no idea what he's talking about, and Sinz is reaching yet again. No actual defense to the suspicions brought against him, just saying "don't listen to these people, they don't know what they're talking about."

Also not to like try and sway the town in any direction but lately SWF mafia has been sucking harder and harder because the newer players are stuck in the mud with the I THINK I KNOW THE WHOLE MAFIA TEAM.

Honestly if you look at Sinz "case", if we call it that for his sake, against me, it's mainly been under the impression that me and Cacti are a scum team. Like if you take that out half of his argument falls out right there, and then the other half is basically if you're willing to jump off a bridge for the guy.

Also the irony in the guy who is inactive the entire game until called out on being scummy calling me useless is so tasty.
Admittedly, Sinz case did have a lot with a Cacti/Kev scum-team, and we finally get a bit of a response, however some of his points were valid, and I have made a couple of the same ones here.

And ONE more thing since I seem to like be on a total roll here, if you HONESTLY want me to state a case and make things for you, why don't you not parrot other players and form one yourself rofl, I love how you said Mentosman when so far the only other people that have thought Mentos even deserves a vote are IS HE DEAD YET Marshy and I WANT TO BE MARSHY Macman. Also if you're going to stick your neck out there and call me scummy, place a vote on me. Classic scum tells are to like try and nudge the players in another direction while staying out of the limelight yourself.
Kevin pretty much says "I don't need to make a case because you can do it yourself, followed by a subtle defense of me. While I don't see it being the likeliest scenario, he could be trying to draw a connection to me with that comment so if/when he was lynched and flipped scum people would point to it.

Yo the truth is hella funny like for reals, look at him steaminnnnn.

Also my case against Rockin's already been made, just because he replaced in doesn't mean he's safe from his former selfs posts.
Yes, your case against Rockin had been made at this point based on Chaco's not caring play, but you have barely given any reasoning for your earlier vote of Truth, and pretty much nothing that comes from prior to your vote on him.

I got mac to post all long like by calling him Marshy JR. Mission complete.

Anyways I'll like get to reading your analysis later since I'm rereading.
Fluff/respond to later post.

*sighs* Like, Marshy just consider my vote proxied onto yours.
Wait, what? Even if this is a joke, he called out Marshy earlier for not knowing what he's talking about till later game, and at the time Marshy had his vote on me, when his earlier post implied that he didn't think I deserved votes.

Like I just called baby jesus whoop whoop.
I'm interested in like anyone.
To be honest though I didn't like think about it yet give me some time to reread and I'll actually answer you
Three straight fluff posts, the last two responding to Marshy asking him for his current scumpicks. While he has been talking about Chaco/Rockin a long time and later suspecting Truth, he turns here and says he didn't think about it yet. So, you have your vote down, you have two main suspects implied in several of your recent posts, but you can't respond to Marshy's simple question with the suspicions you've already posted, choosing instead a couple one-liners and saying you hadn't thought about who was scum yet(very strange comment for a townie to make).

Rereading through Rockin's newer posts have really done like nothing to alleviate my suspicion of him, whilst the truth also seems like a good candidate still especially since his whole the people voting for me BS breakdown.

That's all I got though.
Now back to Rockin/Truth. No new ideas, says Truth is a good candidate still seemingly based on one post.

Request Deadline Extension
Just popping in to request the extension.

Lol @ like Mac's lynch pool being more then half the game.

Good ****.
Now this is an interesting post. You call Mac out for being too tunnelvisioned earlier in the game, then turn around and say this. A key point to note is that at this point Kevin is part of Mac's proposed lynch pool.

I've narrowed it down to being ok with Sinz or Swords, however I'm like also getting Macman vibes but I can't tell that at all yet, I'd have to reread a while and I'd be to worried about reaching.

I'll look into it more but Sinz or Swordz have the most connections to other players right now thus netting us the most information
WHAT? The whole day since pretty early on the only two who you have mentioned suspicions of are Truth and Chaco/Rockin. Suddenly after Truth's claim you seem to drop Chackin and now have two new suspects, no reasoning given to be suspicious of either of your new suspects, in fact seeming to not believe they're scum but that they will give us the most info. You also say you suspect Mac and it would need a re-read, but you're afraid of reaching so you don't seem inclined to look into it.

So like I'm going to come right out and say this even though I normally just ignore you Macman, drop this.

You're DEAD wrong, and if you continue you to pursue this your just hurting the town with your normal, I have a gut read and as usual it's wrong.

Also I like totally want to lynch Sinz at this point, reason being this. He's tunneling like crazy and not only is he tunneling but he's tunneling on the scum team, does anyone else find this odd that he seems so self assured that not only does he know the scum team but the exact amount of people in it.

Like **** doesn't add up, but I'm telling you now Macman, stop your idiocy, normally I use your reads to base mine off of different people but if you continue to push with no feasible case on me it's stupid.
Basically the point I'm like trying to make here is I'm not going to let you and marshy **** around with your one line bull**** anymore, you're not helping town you're both way offbase and you're both unhelpful. In fact strike what I said about Sinz, hell even if he is scum he's helping town way more then either of you are at this point. Who it down for a good old like marshy wagonnn.

Unvote Whomever
Vote Marshy

Do you like care to contribute at all either of you guys or are you guys going to pop in post some one or two liners normally making no sense and then only make huge broad reaching posts about the guy who's in your gut's question when called out on your anti-town behavior.
These two posts bother me most, and are where I really started to look into Kevin. He calls Mac and Marshy out for several things that he himself has done. Only make posts about your suspicions when called out? Check. Lots of one/two liners? Check. It seems like he's trying to make Marshman(sorry, I'm getting lazy as this gets so long>_>) look bad over things that can be said about him as well.

Guess what gut feelings do a majority of like the time? Lynch the wrong person.
This is a true statement, but only if the lynch is entirely on gut and you don't find a reason why your gut is saying X is scum. When you responded to Sinz like this, I think he had made some reasonable points about you(disregarding the Kevin/Cacti scumteam comments), so I think this falls into the category of substantiated gut.

Then like vote me, I'm sick of seeing your stupid reaching cases that you won't even put your money in. You can call out all the people you think are mafia in the world, if you don't throw a vote down on them and convince the town that the scum is scum you're just hurting town and you're a stick in the mud.
Also you're misconstruing facts as well by like saying my posts towards Marshy are reactions towards being put in his scum list. How do you know the reasoning for my posting, you're reaching really hard.
These posts are in response to Mac building a case on him. The first doesn't respond, simply mocks the fact that Mac wasn't committing to his case, the second, once again, instead of responding to the points against them he makes up a reason the argument is invalid and writes it off.

My vote for Marshy was like the same exact reasoning I have of you. I picked one to pay more attention to and it's marshy.

Also I don't like do ultimatums so you can know for a fact I'm not lynching your two candidates just to get a vote off of me.
The first line I've already said why I don't like in my comments about him calling MarshMan out to begin with. The second is a legit response, and while it looks townie to do, I'm not sure I can put a whole lot of stock in him saying it, because he's a good enough player I'm confident he knows how scummy an agreement like that would look.

wtf at trying to get the mason partner to claim like what?
Another one-liner like he complains about from MarshMan. I didn't like any of the responses like this to Mac's comment. It was quite clear to me reading that he was implying if Sinz was Truth's partner it should be claimed, because he was about to be lynched.

Yes you've explained like your reasons as well which makes me wonder why you did your huge write up on who you thought was pro-town. Like it's been said before you're just painting targets on people's back which I would think you're a lot smarter then. Like I just don't like the way you're playing normal Marshy for the most part but seemingly have painted targets on various players backs. It's making my second guess your alignment because I know for a fact you're smarter then that so the scum or dumb thing doesn't play for me.
Kevin actually makes a solid argument here that can't have the name Marshy replaced with Kevin and still add up. I don't entirely agree with it, although I see where it comes from, but he calls Marshy out on one/two liners and then when Marshy points out he has explained his thoughts Kevin flips it around and says he's suspicious of him for that.

Like I get where you're coming from Pierre I really do but what you're basically asking is why I would call him out on it because it's a town thing to play anti-town.

I've told scummy players they're doing it wrong all the time, *shrugs*. Doesn't mean I think they're town it means, if you really wanted to play townie you're doing a terrible like job of it.
Pierre's post has some major WIFOM involved(in the bad way), saying that it's not scummy to post lists of who you think is town/maf because if you were maf it wouldn't paint targets like Kevin implied. Kevin responds to it here. Not a bad post.

Like good catch Macman, in that case I have to say that I think Riddle is REALLY ****ing scummy right now.
Why would you like impose an artificial deadline and hammer before the day is out?

Why wouldn't we like maximize discussion. Why impose an artificial deadline. Why not ask Sinz why he feels how did about his like scum list. Why hammer before he gave us little to no information. Why, why why why why like why.
Like if you don't see the reason town would want to maximize discussion without having to set an artificial deadline just because people aren't saying anything at that moment then I have no reason to debate with you.

By taking Sinz out, you have limited discussion when all of this discussion could still be happening with Sinz input.
Riddle's hammer was a little premature, however I don't feel much would have gotten accomplished in the extra day, and I think it's a bit reaching to hold it against him that he dropped the hammer a day before the deadline on a day that had been extended and seen a LOT of conversation. Also, you said that we would get a lot of info from a Sinz/Swords, so with it being a foregone lynch pretty much at that point, why is it very damaging and scummy? One of Sinz primary suspects was you, the other Cacti, and he had explained both pretty fully long before that hammer.

It means it's a terrible idea like seriously.

Also I have to do a lot of re-reading because to be quite honest, I'm stumped.

Like, I'm not even justifying a response to M n M anymore, you guys don't have a case and your bandwagoning attempts are boring.
Once again speaks harshly about the nameclaim idea. To the next line, once again, what happened to your Chackin thoughts? They disappeared late D1, and you have not even brought him up again. The final part is terribly anti-town, you won't justify a response to them any more? Mac built a case on you and you shot it down without ever arguing the points really. So, obviously, this phrase is redundant because you don't consider his case any way.

Like I only need three more to get lynched here let me help out.

Vote KevinM

Why not lets quicklynch without discussing anything its our best course of action.
Another decidedly anti-town move today, self-voting. If you're a townie why not question the wagon, get thoughts, and argue your case instead of being sarcastic, voting yourself, and dismissing the possibility that there are solid suspicions behind you?

Three votes with like no discussion or reasonings.

Is that reasonable as well?

Like no.

You mad?

You guys like put me at L-1/2 with no discussion, no reasonings, no postings not even a day into D2.

Let me help you guys along, if the rest of the town doesn't feel like playing to win, why should I?
Or, maybe you could consider that there are reasons to consider you scum, and maybe, just maybe, there was a wagon on you because of those reasons. I was playing to win voting you. Just because you don't like being suspected doesn't mean we aren't playing to win.

lol @ all three of you guys like not giving reasons for voting yet no one calls you out on it. i've lost interest in this game, town doesn't do ****. No one is like trying.

FOS Gheb

I've rectified my "not trying" now how bout you do the same? As I've seen doing this, the only times you have explained your votes is when strongly called out(sometimes like pulling teeth to get you to do so), you've posted numerous one/two liners calling out other people for doing the same, calling Marshy scummy for both not giving thoughts and giving too much, and very few people have called YOU out for not commenting with your votes. I like how when the shoe's placed on the other foot you flip out, but when you do it no problem.

I still play the game like 100 percent regardless of if I have no interest. It's not fair to replace out resign to being lynched etc, because I made a commitment to play the game. Your case yesterday was like shoddy, and nothings changed and you don't feel like looking anywhere else. Got it.
Obviously you aren't playing 100% despite losing interest, because you have yet to refute any argument against you in any way other than taking a piece, saying it's reaching or wrong, and ignoring the rest. Today, we put some pressure on you and you fall apart and self vote.

As is what the three Ms like have done if they are in fact town. Correct?

And not as much, I would be surprised if scum isn't on my bandwagon at this point like.
Avoided Mac's question on Riddle for the second time with this post. Also says the wagon we formed is anti-town despite, once again, him having done the same kind of voting throughout the game so far.

Good like game.
As I've said, maybe we, ya know, WERE scumhunting when we placed our votes on you, and the main reason there has been little discussion since is because it has had to center around your ridiculous self-vote and blowing up about it.

Three quick votes without any intent to lynch, like maybe just you but Marshy and Macman want the lynch.

I never said it wasn't ok to wagon me but it's two terrible cases and a non-existent one.
I never said there was no intent to lynch, but definitely no intent to lynch that quick. A lot of of the cases you mention as being terrible, you have not responded to more than a small part of. Also, the parts that you have ignored were the most valid points of the arguments. Both Sinz and Mac raised a couple points I came across as well that I feel are valid, yet you never responded to them writing off their whole argument over a part that you felt was bad.

That's all I've got for now, and it took way longer than I planned. Hopefully this actually garners a response instead of more "Well, it's reaching so I'm ignoring it" BS.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
nice post. i wish you'd use post numbers though sheesh

my biggest problem with kevin as scum is that i expect him to prey on the weaker players

To answer Omni/Macman's questions from yesterDay. I'm fairly certain that Riddle is scum but I don't think I can convince you. Besides my scumtells are traditionally wrong so I always keep second-guessing myself hence me being so inconsistent with my accusations and talking about re-reading. I keep my eye on him still - I just try not to be tunneled too much against him.
riddle is lynchable if you think he's scum get on that. don't like this post at all

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marshy, the reason I used quotes is because I always find it absurd when people use the numbers, because you either have to click through all the links or assume the person is representing the posts correctly. Having the quotes right there allows cross-referencing on the spot so what is said about the post is confirmable without having to click through so much.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
@mentos Nice post, kevin is looking scummy now.

FOS Gheb

D2 had been going on for a few days (out of game) already. There had been a good amount of posts since then, but you've done nothing but just throw out one-liners (like Mentos said) and you FoSed Gheb for something that is pointless. Yeah, a cop can't verify name claims, but did that really deserve an FoS?

Defend yourself.

Would like to hear more from Riddle and what he thinks of Kevin.

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Hi.

It would be cool to hear from The_Truth, the cleared mason partner, on how he feels about the KevinM case.

I also don't mean to rely too much on flavor, but I wouldn't mind if KevinM name claimed. I think like it might explain like some things that have been bothering me about him.

I thought I made a very good point against KevinM on Day 1 and I asked him a question with some strong implications, and he simply brushed it off without giving a satisfactory answer.

KevinM, is your main suspect still Riddle? Would you like to build a case on him? I actually think your answer to this is going to be "No do it yourself" based on what I saw earlier but I do think it would be a good idea, if you are town, for you to lay out your case again, in addition to and making sure you don't solely respond to Mentosman and make the day only about your lynch.

I would like to hear from Cacti and Rockin.

I also need to go back and read through Day 1 knowing that XACE-K/Omni was town aligned.

As an aside, although Day 1 was slowly relegating itself to him, I really do not like how Sinz self-hammered. Is this common practice here? If so, I might have to go on a crusade.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Pierre: Technically he was hammered by Riddle, his vote afterwards was superfluous. Other than that, not common practice at all, the only one I've seen do it(who didn't have a role that was unlynchable) is Hando when he did it in like 2 or 3 straight games.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
This may simply be semantic, but this statement seems very out of place. Did Kevin look scummy to you before, SwordsRbroken?
Earlier in the game, he did have a few scummy things about him, but there were better suspects at that time. But now, my sights are on Kevin.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
word mentos.

still waiting for kevin to respond about riddle. He does seem to pick and choose what he wants to respond to.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You are voting yourself cuz we're not trying to scumhunt? I'm not really following here. Also, dunno why you are avoiding the question about riddle.
Gonna read the rest of this thread, but you're obviously skimming here because I did right here like.

Mac: "Still suspcios of riddle?"
KevinM: "
And not as much, I would be surprised if scum isn't on my bandwagon at this point like. " like

The and not as much is like the answer to your riddle question.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Earlier in the game, he did have a few scummy things about him, but there were better suspects at that time. But now, my sights are on Kevin.
Then like point them out, you haven't done anything.

@Mentos: I'm not looking to go into a point by point analysis here nor am I going to draw this out, the town wins on succinctness. Like, your main points seem to be that I ignore questions but as I looked through your case there were never blaring cases of me ignoring questions directed towards me. Also when you say things such as "He needed to reread the thread instead of answering Marshy's question right away" it actually throws up a red flag for me Yes I would like a little more time in answering a question about who I think is scummy because that's not something I just want to absentmindedly throw out, by being careful I make sure that the suspects I have are indeed still suspects, and that my reread didn't throw anything off.

Like I appreciate your post by post because it got other people to post, like Pierre who instantly went into me claiming which is rather weird and Swords once again just sheeping it up but the thing is, you're so convinced I'm scum that you're going to get a scum read out of any post I make.

I have some questions for everyone in the game.

If I am lynched and when I flip town, where would you look next?

HOWEVER, like there is one condition to this.

I want swords to answer this question first, he will not be allowed to sheep.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
riddle is lynchable if you think he's scum get on that. don't like this post at all
I'm actually about to write a longer post concerning Riddle and see what the rest of town thinks about it...kinda like mentos's PbPA on Kevin. I just want to make sure everything I post makes sense and all.

I'll also look at the Kevin wagon sometime later. Some things said about him in that context look scummy to me. Like this:

I also don't mean to rely too much on flavor, but I wouldn't mind if KevinM name claimed. I think like it might explain like some things that have been bothering me about him.
FoS Pierre, if Kevin unvotes he's only L-3. With the exception of mentos there was nobody arguing his posts in detail either. Asking for a claim at this point is way too early and looks extremely like your fishing. Nobody should claim that early unless there's like a cop claim. Still plenty of other things to discuss.

I have some questions for everyone in the game.

Ignoring the fact that I wouldn't lynch you toDay I'd still look at Riddle or the people on your wagon. Depends a lot on how things envolve toDay though and also what I'll get from rereading Omni's posts knowing he was town.

Mentos, yesterDay you said that Cacti vs Swords wasn't TvT. Changed your mind about that? Your PbPA on Kevin was nice and all but it doesn't help me follow your thought process on other players, especially since you've been quiet yesterDay. Good to see you step it up though.

Truth, what are your thought on the things that happened? You're "cleared" so I'd like to hear a lot more from you considering that you're likely credible. Think that Kevin is scum or somebody on his wagon? Anything/anybody standing out to you? Is Cacti vs Swords from yesterDay TvT to you or not?

Rockin/Cacti are you done lurking?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
I'll also look at the Kevin wagon sometime later. Some things said about him in that context look scummy to me. Like this:

FoS Pierre, if Kevin unvotes he's only L-3. With the exception of mentos there was nobody arguing his posts in detail either. Asking for a claim at this point is way too early and looks extremely like your fishing. Nobody should claim that early unless there's like a cop claim. Still plenty of other things to discuss.

Ignoring the fact that I wouldn't lynch you toDay I'd still look at Riddle or the people on your wagon. Depends a lot on how things envolve toDay though and also what I'll get from rereading Omni's posts knowing he was town.
Gheb, why are you not at all suspicious of Kevin? Do you not agree with any of the points that mentos brought up?

If anything, he should get policy lynched for self voting. Theres honestly no reason for him to do such a thing. And is just a dumb appeal to emotion gambit that doesn't help town at all. And not only that gives contradicting images as to what his take on this entire game is.

So you want to 'look' at me, marshy, and mentos for being on Kevin's wagon? Is there any particular reason why? Something that seems scummmy about us in particular? You said noone was arguing his posts in detail? Did you forget that sinz and I have done that the day before, it's not our fault town ignored those posts. I guess I just want to know why you think Kevin is town so badly, but was so easily suspicious of someone like sinz who literally did nothing wrong except for bringing up a case against KevinM that people didn't agree with.

Yes, pierre was fishing for a nameclaim. But it's not like he was trying to hide that. Why is it a bigdeal to ask for a nameclaim? It's not a roleclaim. Do you think mafia would go out on a limb and ask someone to nameclaim?

Also interested in hearing what swords has to say. Playing with him is incredibly frustrating.

Also would like to hear from truth.

Riddle

Smash Lord
Kevin at this point does not seem to be playing his hardest as evidenced by his self-vote and lack of defense. I agree that Kevin is scummy as well, and he, along with Gheb and Swords are my main suspects right now. Let me explain.

Gheb - I apparently went from kinda scummy to "lol obvscum" just for hammering (something that scum tends to avoid). But I'm going to wait to his pbpa for more about him.

Swords - He parrots everyone and never seems to really have opinions of his own.

SwordsRbroken

Smash Apprentice
Then like point them out, you haven't done anything.
Why point out the points when mentos has already done it? But fine, if you want i'll point them out. You've been posting one-liners, FoSed gheb for a minor mistake, hopping on and off bandwagons, and some of your posts contradict themselves. Did i miss anything?

I have a question for everyone in the game.

I might look to mentos, being he was pushing your lynch the most, or maybe to riddle.

HOWEVER, like there is one condition to this.

I want swords to answer this question first, he will not be allowed to sheep.
responses in red.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Hmm...yesterDay, Kevin just seemed to come in and post randomly, half the time adding little to nothing to the ongoing discussions. His one-liners and jokes made it seem like he didn't really give a da mn, and I tried calling him out on this before but didn't really have much to back it up with. I tried asking him for his thoughts but he just gave me some BS answers like he thought me and Rockin were scummy but NEVER explained why he found me suspicious...also told me to vote for him and make a case against him. At this point I started to suspect him, but I didn't vote for him because of others who were higher on my list.

And toDay, MnMnM (lol) put 3 votes on him to pressure him a little bit. Then what happens next? Dude votes for himself and puts himself at L-2. Like wtf? I've seen plenty of people crack under pressure but voting for himself was just silly. And scummy. Then I read through mentos' HUGE MUHFUKKIN WALL O TEXT, and I do see Kevin contradicting himself on several occasions. He's clearly playing anti-town and not taking this seriously.

Also @ Kevin: Who are your main suspicions now? Are me and Rockin still on your list?

@ Gheb: No I don't think Cacti v. Swords is TvT, I've said before why I thought Swords was suspicious.

@ mentos: Nice pbpa, way to step it up. Is there anyone else who stands out to you?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Atm, I'm re-reading the thread, and I got a few stuff to say. Just want to say I have took notice of the wagoning KevinM has gotten and I have read Mentos' case as well (to which I agree with Mentos' case).

I want to give a quick jab to Gheb, for answering KevinM's question first instead of letting swords answer.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
K, I've read Mentos's giant post, but I don't think I absorbed it real well, so I may be wrong on some things.

I'm not really understanding the case on KevinM right now. So he posted a lot of one-liner fluff and had some contradictions? He has also been playing anti-town lately, correct me if I am wrong on any of this.

SWORDSRSCUM STOP SHEEPING.

And Gheb, stop giving swords an oppurtunities to sheep like your opinion that we should look to riddle if KevinM is lynched.

Also, is there any reason for all of the changes in thought? I find them odd, as some people who were set on lynching others (like the ones advocating a lynch for me, or saying that Riddle is really scummy), lhave had their opinions completely changed on D2.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
Also, is there any reason for all of the changes in thought? I find them odd, as some people who were set on lynching others (like the ones advocating a lynch for me, or saying that Riddle is really scummy), lhave had their opinions completely changed on D2.
can you be more specific?

Top Bottom