• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oh, no. **** Curlz, Crossova can't die muh****a.
Curlz, who's all goin to this? Are there gonna be a bunch of people there of, how do I say this, your caliber?
If there is a turnout like last time... there should be people of, how should I put this, your caliber. (oh ****)

But really, there should be a good handful of Lafayette players. I know that 3 are going for sure, I told my friends, and I'm sure they'll be telling friends and what not. So yeah.

And seriously IceMann..... you're my partner.

Turazrok

Smash Master
If you put a keg in the fridge, you don't need to leave home.

On topic: I vote no melee at Christmas BRAWL
I'm sorry C-boi. You know you my man. But.... the one thing I might be average at... why??? You even play jiggs. She's so broken. All she has to do is press down+b to win. Lol Scar.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
If there is a turnout like last time... there should be people of, how should I put this, your caliber. (oh ****)

But really, there should be a good handful of Lafayette players. I know that 3 are going for sure, I told my friends, and I'm sure they'll be telling friends and what not. So yeah.

And seriously IceMann..... you're my partner.
Like, buttsex partner? Cuz I'm only into that if Sudai is a part of it.

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Iceman and Justin:

You're still riding to LOST with me tomorrow, right? Let's plan on leaving from campus tomorrow at 12. How about we meet at the Union? Another friend of ours is going with us for Tekken, but we have room. Alex's car is just gonna be full. Call/ text me if you have any problems or questions.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, dude. I'm all up on that **** tomm. Tell that Tekken ****er he can ride in the trunk. Or better yet, Justin can ride in my lap. Not cuz we ain't got room, cuz I'm just like that.

On a more serious note, I'ma win that dolla bill y'all. I'ma win that cash money. I'm a ****in surgeon. Y'all can be patients or victims, depends on if y'all go willing like. **** y'all. The Redneck M2K is gonna **** y'all mother ****as.

Yesterday, after playin with Randall and J$, I went to my GF's apt to start studying. Here's the conversation:
Kristene: Hey, did you just go play Brawl?
The Muh****in Icemann: Yeah, how'd you know?
Kristene: Cuz you smell like ****.

Yeah, that was the conversation. Ask her, she'll tell you.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
Or better yet, Justin can ride in my lap. Not cuz we ain't got room, cuz I'm just like that.

On a more serious note, I'ma win that dolla bill y'all. I'ma win that cash money. I'm a ****in surgeon. Y'all can be patients or victims, depends on if y'all go willing like. **** y'all. The Redneck M2K is gonna **** y'all mother ****as.

Yesterday, after playin with Randall and J$, I went to my GF's apt to start studying. Here's the conversation:

Yeah, that was the conversation. Ask her, she'll tell you.
Ladies and Gentlemen, Dr. Ice "The Mutha ****in Surgeon" Mann.

THIS is why Team Crossova never died.

Oh and Randall, I'm ok with that, especially if I get to sit on Ice's lap.

Sudai

Stuff here
Really?!

REALY?!

You know what...?

You know what...

**** you Ice Mann.

**** you hard.

You made me laugh so ****ed hard.

The only thing I can think to do about that...?

Gay AIDS.

AIDS that turns you gay as hell.

And You have AIDS.

</because my sig STILL won't display...wtf?>

</WOW! More! D:>

</this **** is bad...>

</apparently my sig doesn't want to show up?>

</I checked the checkbox for a sig forever ago and it's been checked since. D:>

</br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br></br>

</woo! ^^was easy mode^^ haha>

Oh yeah..

Edit: What's up with Brawl this Weekend? Isn't it LOST or something?

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Dude, I couldn't have made that **** up. When she said it, I did the whole "I'm a surgeon" bit. I even took some money out my wallet and threw it around, sayin "let it rain, muh****a. Make it do what it do."

On an unrelated topic, yeah Randall, just call me tomm.

Edit, *****es: I love this new thread. We're all saying what we did in the old thread, then sayin "On a Brawl note, who's playin tonight?" Compromisin, *****es.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Avery, austin, and I are gonna be hitting dibbz up around 8:00-8:30 or so. Other people should head over there too.

'V'

Smash Lord
So in the past 2 days, I've had some awesome gaming accomplishments. Yesterday I did a 100% speed run of the original Kirby Super Star in less than 3 hours and had an arena time of 8 minutes using only Plasma without a helper. Today, I did a 0% (Low-Item) speed run of Zelda LttP and also finished that in less than 3 hours.

New Super Mario Bros. with 4 people is hilarious. I'll probably actually enact a speed run for that too soon.

Pop'n is awesome.

I hear from Sudai that Pokemon Rumble's a lot of fun, so I'll probably download that tonight.

Curlz

Smash Lord
LOST
Lafayette, Louisiana
11/21/09

Play N Trade Rule: Girls play free

Doubles: 5 Teams

1: Lee and Freddy ($35.00)
2: Hyro and Blaise ($15.00)
3: Blaine and Randall
4: JNig and IceMann
5: Curlz and Kevin

Singles: 11 Entrants

1: Lee Martin ($30.00)
2: Hyro ($15.00)
3: JNig ($5.00)
4: Freddy
5: Blaise
5: Randall
7: IceMann
7: Blaine
9: Amber
9: Curlz
9: Dom

'V'

Smash Lord
Battou, what do you do that gets you involved in so much violence? You get into more fights than any other person that I can think of.

My New Super Mario Bros. Wii Speed Run Time (from start to finish including cutscenes) :

35 minutes and 24 seconds

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I was at a metal show; and to make it short, I got into a fight with some kid. (The friend of the last kid I got in a fight with.) Once again, they tried to double team me at my car; but I pulled my bat out. **** was actually pretty scary cause I was all alone and pretty secluded from other people.

These kids are ****ing *******s who hit kids at shows for no reason. I don't even care anymore, cause that was my last time at the Highground.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Pokemon Rumble is pretty fun. I played it for like several hours yesterday, it really is enjoyable. It's kinda the same with PR as with NSMBW, if you wanna play multiplayer. You will screw each other over unless you're actively trying to achieve some team-work. Lol. Really fun still... Though since the first part of PR is only the first 150 pokemon, I'm extremely wanting to play Pokemon red/green on the GBA now... Woops. Lol.

Oh shi- NO PIC!

fix'd

Turazrok

Smash Master
LOST
Lafayette, Louisiana
11/21/09

Doubles: 5 Teams

1: Lee and Freddy ($35.00)
2: Hyro and Blaise ($15.00)
3: Blaine and Randall
4: JNig and IceMann
5: Curlz and Kevin

Singles: 11 Entrants

1: Lee Martin ($30.00)
2: Hyro ($15.00)
3: JNig ($5.00)
4: Freddy
5: Blaise
5: Randall
7: IceMann
7: Blaine
9: Amber
9: Curlz
9: Dom
Is this why you want only Laffy people? Because in the singles.... I recognize everyone but Amber and Dom.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I love that portal picture. Although, my favorite is with the portals at the top and bottom of a slide.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Is this why you want only Laffy people? Because in the singles.... I recognize everyone but Amber and Dom.
That makes no sense...if he had only Laffy people it would look like this:

LOST
Lafayette, Louisiana
11/21/09

Singles: 4 Entrants

1: Blaise
2: Curlz
3: Dom
4: Amber

....and Dom's probably gonna quit anyway. No, not cuz he got ***** by an OoTer, cuz he got ***** so hard by lafayette's very own Blaise. 3 stocked him with Falco.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Girls playing free is such a bull**** rule. If I dress up like a girl, do I get to play for free? This is sexism!

Hyro

Smash Lord
It is a poor attempt to get girls interested in vidjo games.
Amber says hello.

loljk

Hey Vaughn, how am I gonna get my stuff back from you if you never go to tourneys anymore? Can you go to LasT at least? Or can you give my stuff to Justin for when I see him at last?? Or nick.

-Ran

Smash Master
Just tell Battou yes, and let's see him dress up. =p It's a common theme with him... Wasn't he saying once that if Jiovanni dressed up as DJ, that he'd dress up as Sakura?

Top Bottom