• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
yea i was gonna say that was **** but then i noticed the bed too

sooo

that only proves marth is gay lol

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
That picture is my background mogwai
good ****

and ill say what jona wont

RAPEEEEE

edit

also **** that ****, the PAWNCH is only half of what we think about, you neglected to put a KNEEEEEE in that picture.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
LOL NES n00b. We kid because we love you.

Thanks zephyr, but you gotta give more props to dogysamich than to me, thats him in the sig.

Scooach

Smash Cadet
So I've been practicing and I got my l cancels down pat but two things are getting me... I'm a little slow on the Uair but that'll just take more practice, and DK ***** me for some reason lawlz. Seems like a pretty bad idea to Dair DK to me. Any tips? Oh yeah and the fact that I can't read worth a **** kind of hinders me... It's pretty bad when you can't punish very well playing as Falcon T.T Maybe I'm not cut out to play as him?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Don't approach DK when he is facing behind you or has a good chance to turn around in time. That equals a big bair to your face. Spacing defensive nairs is also pretty good. Grab ***** him of course, but just whittling his shield works, too. If being platform techchased, you basically only have tech roll to other side or tech in place as a mixup to get out. Do not use your jump to try to get out of upair combos until you are absolutely sure you can get out.

I dunno, you have to be specific of why you are getting *****.

Scooach

Smash Cadet
Mainly Utilt to Uair uair uair bair edgeguard stock. I do have a habit of DJ'ing though so that's probably why I keep screwing up... Ehh no mind reading powers here. Well appreciate the help guys but yeh i'ma quit Falcon. I figured out I pretty much blow with him. Back to practicing STUPID waveshines with Falco TT.TT

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
you know how samus does the jab>crouch>jab thing

falcon does it but like 50 times faster

i was gonna make a video but no one appreciates anything around here

anyways, try out the jab thing, its like rapid punching but you can control when you stop

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So I can dropzone off of randall and make it back, and everyone i've mentioned that to seems surprised. Doesn't anyone do that?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
drop zone of randall?

thats not possible is it

you have to be almost frame perfect to dropzone off the stage

tubes

Smash Ace
you can falcon punch and upair off stage and still make it back. Randall dropzone wouldn't surprise me. Also, another interesting note about the backair wall: backair autocancels. If you feel like being DK for a few stocks feel free to do so.

I wonder If I can shield pressure with backair DJ stomp or backair grab mixups.

If Falco is angling his shield up, will a downward f-tilt hit his feet? Upward f-tilt for head?

Proverbs

Smash Lord
I think that's not nearly as hard as it sounds. Reason it's hard to dropzone off Yoshi's is the slanted ledge. It makes you speed up a good deal. Same on Green Greens--except with Green Greens you accelerate A TON more.

legion598

Smash Ace
so what do u guys think is the most difficult tech to perform with falcon? I personally think its the aireal falcon kick were you do it so close to the ground it cancels the starting animation, its also hard for me to perfect moon walk to the right

legion598

Smash Ace
the gayest thing in this whole game is ledge teching an Fsmash from marth into a falcon dive, exploding all over marths face just to have marth Fsmash u agin because the hits stun isnt long enough

Top Bottom