• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
So you breadcrumbled you were going to protect macman, hoping that scum would notice, believe your breadcrumble of doctor, and get them to kill you instead of macman if they not only noticed your breadcrumble, but believed you as well?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, ninja city indeed.

Let's take a breather and have some tea so we can reexamine the situation.

Is there any reason why Cacti shouldn't die immediately, btw?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
...because I can self protect! That was supposed to save a kill tonight...
What?

I seriously just think you are mafia. LOL. I am NOT sure of it but it could be true, based on your weird behavior.

A watcher AND a doctor in a 12 man game would be pretty hardcore powerful. Also, you claimed very quickly and for no good reason at all. Also, you are saying you purposefully tried to communicate with the mafia via breadcrumbs and therefore thats the reason why you didn't protect the important person, and instead you protected yourself? And you were going to protect yourself again tonight?

Yeah, so you "arent dying" because you are a self protecting doctor! Or you "arent dying" because you are scum.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Lol, ninja city indeed.

Let's take a breather and have some tea so we can reexamine the situation.

Is there any reason why Cacti shouldn't die immediately, btw?
Well, why should he die immediately? Because he hammered Steel? Why would a mafia player hammer Steel instead of just letting the lynch happen slowly but gradually? Steel wasn't really cleared by his win condition statement. Cacti could be town or he could be scum. I don't really feel comfortable following the lynches 1-2-3 like that.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom, you're digging for info far to hard. If scum were observant they wouldve noticed, and it wouldve worked. tonight it was sure fire. That's gone now.

After tonight I was going to protect off I'd myself since they'd know somethings up.

I am the Mock Turtle. My shell is my protective means.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Okay, for ****'s sake, I need to end this Day. Of course you guys pick the day when I can't get on until after ten in order to get talkative.

Well, that was fast:

§teel (6): Gheb_01, Tom, Chaco, Xiivi, Marshy, Cacti
Cacti (1): §teel
Omis (1): Omni

Not voting (2): Nicholas1024, Omis

Also, this should have been posted long ago, but since I wasn't online, it couldn't be.

Marshy showed up uncharacteristically early today.

Now, on to Day-ending flavor.

*~*~*~*~*

With haste, the group began flailing their fingers at §teel. An observer might not be able to determine whether they were accusing him of something, scolding him, or plainly having a mass fit.

"He's a traitor! He must have thrown Macman over the wall. It's as obvious as the day is short."

"Indeed. Send him to receive the same fate that his victim received. An eye for an eye and a head for a head."

"I did nothing wrong, you vile people. But then, why should you believe me? It seems you've already made your minds up. If you ask me, they're all made up of rocks and cobwebs, but who am I to speak?"

"Yes. Who are you to speak? Let's find out right now."

With another great heave, the group catapulted §teel over the hedge. Like Riddle before him, he attracted the attention of the guards and they came for his head.

The game has fallen into Twilight. Everyone other than §teel may speak until Twilight ends. Actions are due by 11:59:59pm EST, on Tuesday, November 24th.

Omni

BRoomer
Mod, can you tell us specifically where that comment about Marshy should have came up?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
yo what is up with this lynch flavor and then other thing in two separate posts

this twilight junk is seriously killing me

edit: i mean obviously it means there are power roles who work in twilight. im not questioning that. its just frustrating.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also when i designed a wonderland mafia i did some seriously devious things with THE JABBERWOCKY so i hope we dont have to deal with any insane devious ****in serial killing rapist roles. though i doubt we do because one death night 1 mack maine RIP. cheshire cat i hope you dont get caught because i love cats and also youre probably town aligned seeing as how riddle tried to find you and the liar who contacted omni tried to find you. or maybe omni is making all of this up and he himself is looking for the cheshire cat. BUT ALL WILL BE REVEALED BY THE ONE REAL ARBITER OF TRUTH THAT IS TIME

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
also i really dont know if steel is town or if he is scum. i thought we had a pretty good reason to follow his lynch but HONESTLY if I were the governor right now I would halt the lynch. ESPECIALLY if it let us choose a new one. PROBABLY even if it forced a No Lynch I would still do it. Steel is probabyl town =/

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Woah, lot's of talk while I slept. Gonna re-read and see what info I can get out of that.

:059:

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Omni, are you really that thick? It's quite obvious that Circus told the mafia players the win condition by now to prevent the game from being broken any further. Steel is by no means confirmed town, dude.

Omni

BRoomer
Omni, are you really that thick? It's quite obvious that Circus told the mafia players the win condition by now to prevent the game from being broken any further. Steel is by no means confirmed town, dude.

interesting that this is all you have to say after everything that has transpired. get your head out of your ***, gheb. what experience do you have with moderators revealing conditions to mafia mid-game?

if you're done parroting chaco let us know when u've got something to say

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
interesting that this is all you have to say after everything that has transpired. get your head out of your ***, gheb. what experience do you have with moderators revealing conditions to mafia mid-game?

if you're done parroting chaco let us know when u've got something to say
you're being kind of mean

Omni

BRoomer
i'm mean to people who are obnoxious. i don't take kindly to being called thick-headed based on a circumstance i wouldnt be able to measure. plus gheb has been uberly obnoxious lately so i dont mind kicking dirt in his face

so we're still in twilight. *sigh* i dont like where we're headed. this is gonna be a long and bumpy road

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i guess he was also mean to you when he asked if you were "really that thick" so its not like what you said was uncalled for, but you know.

when playing forum mafia, i usually keep a cool head, and i think actually one of my scumtells is being rude or mean to people. having a short temper, snapping at them very quickly, being persnickety or sarcastic, for me, usually reveals that im scum. at least this is what i have recently been told (two people both individually recently told me my scumtells for them) and discovered it to be true.

so obviously that makes me want to be nice to people in every single game that im in, now, but thats also not so much of a bad thing, because lately people have been at each others necks in mafia. one example is you and gheb, you two go at it a lot in forum mafia, but you're really not the only ones, because there are pairings like omis and kevinm where one gets on the others nerves and the other isnt helping, or i think even ignatius and macman. ronike/frozenflame vs. anyone who is being dumb. LOL.

my meanness shows very quickly in AIM mafia no matter my alignment because those games are so rapid paced but i invest so much care into them that the bad feelings of conflict or win/loss just get piled up and i snap at people unreasonably. i think you know that most of all, omni xD <3

i guess, as i embark on my wonderful journey never to be mean to anyone ever again in a forum mafia game, i would like some people to accompany me

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Well, that's a nice note to end on.

*~*~*~*~*

Though §teel tried to clamber to his feet, the guards closed in on him quickly and he was unable to prevent them from grabbing him by the feet and dragging him to the red-soaked stump. He knew what was coming, and as he felt his body slide closer and closer to the guard with the ax, he began to lose his will to fight. His fingers, which had been clawing at the dirt, went limp as he resigned himself to his fate.

"See if I play croquet with any of you after this. Imbeciles."

His head was placed in position and the ax fell. KER-CHUNK!

Wait.... Have I been saying "he" this whole time?

§teel (The Duchess, disloyal denizen of Wonderland) has lost her head!

Night 2 Starts! Actions are due to me by Thursday, November 26th, at 11:59:59pm, EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
This night, the survivors were not awoken until daylight hit their faces. With many exaggerated yawns and stretches, the eight remaining members came to consciousness.

Wait. Eight...?

"Another someone is somewhere else!"

All eyes in the group began bouncing around, frantically looking for their missing friend. Friend?

They decided to risk their heads by poking them through the hedge to find out just who had lost theirs. And at first, they were very pleasantly surprised to find a crown lying near the victim's head.

But that pleasantness turned poisonous when they realized who it really was.

Gheb_01 (The King of Hearts, disloyal Governor) has been beheaded in the Night!

Oh, his was a very important head indeed.

Day 3 Starts!

Off with their heads!:

Not Voting (8): Everyone

With 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Hmm, Im at a loss right now, I really wanna look at Marshy for governor fishing so much.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Indeed, that'd why the Gheb kill makes me look twice. Marshy's behavior also isn't as pushy this game. But the Riddle vote does worry me, but I wouldn't put it past Scummarshy.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
2. Nicholas1024
4. Omis
6. Omni
12. Marshy

^^^ scum is here

i do not think that chaco would claim protective role in a vs. situation with me if he were scum, because if he really thought i was one, and he got me lynched and i didnt flip one, he would look awful. also, as long as we keep chaco alive and sooner or later begin to delegate to him who he should protect, then the power roles cannot die until he dies, as there is no roleblocker, so he is gambited alive and questionably trustworthy.

Tom is obviously trustworthy. :3

I find Cacti and Xiivi to be trustworthy as well.

i want to hear more from Nicholas, Omis, Omni, and Marshy. After re-reading the thread during Night, Marshy and Omis were on the Riddle lynch while Nicholas and Omni were not - Omni was in the No Vote Base with me, and Nicholas was voting Cacti, who I find to be trustworthy. Neither Omni nor Nicholas, however, were on Steel's mislynch. Hrumm! Things to think about.

@Gheb, I guess you had decided to allow the lynch to go through, though Omni and I both pretty much post-lynch asked you not to. We can't blame you for that, though, or at least I can't, because I was on the lynch! Oh well, friend. Heres to you. And out theres to you, too.

Is Marshy uncharacteristically early today? Or is he characteristically late, or characteristically on time? Usually people who are on time aren't uncharacteristically early, they're early.

The Queen of Hearts is still among us. I sure hope she is not a executor to fit along with her husband's governor. Either way, she is without her hookahpillar... her catterpuffer... but she probably still has an ally. I can't be certain about that, but 3 would be a nicely terribly number of 12. in this style of game 12/3 is a fitting ratio.

Omni was contacted by that fake hatter, so if that story seems to check out, it could help clear Omni in my head. Nicholas and Omis have to prove themselves to me, today, in my head, because, no offense, I love the both of you, but you are unimpressive, quite, and the game approaches lylo slowly with the correct riddle solved Day 1, and we can afford to fashion ourselves a strong endgame team. Marshy, however, I will also have my eye on, but he fit himself a nice spot on the Riddle lynch and is a strong player. I just hope I do not see patterns with his Newbie 2 Harry Potter play and this play in this game, where is pretty much makes assessments without assertions and plays the safe game until the game s over and he is safe and we are all dead.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Tom, why do you find Cacti trustworthy after his hammer on Steel? I do wonder though about that. However, it is all WIFOM. Because you cannot argue against nor for it without it's presence. Because the main thing that comes to mind is,"Would scum drop a hammer that quick?" Your first reaction is no, then you start to dig deeper,"What if he did?' Then you have to weight other factors,"What if it's a scum gambit?" "What if it was a new scum mistake?" The if factors need to be eliminated but I do not see a possible way to do so. So, I do not know exactly how you are finding Cacti trustworthy. Care to elaborate?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Tom, why do you find Cacti trustworthy after his hammer on Steel? I do wonder though about that. However, it is all WIFOM. Because you cannot argue against nor for it without it's presence. Because the main thing that comes to mind is,"Would scum drop a hammer that quick?" Your first reaction is no, then you start to dig deeper,"What if he did?' Then you have to weight other factors,"What if it's a scum gambit?" "What if it was a new scum mistake?" The if factors need to be eliminated but I do not see a possible way to do so. So, I do not know exactly how you are finding Cacti trustworthy. Care to elaborate?
the question you ask me is "how can you trust cacti after day 2?" but the answer i give you is "i trust cacti after night 2." you dont see a way to do so, because you have a mock turtle shell. i am neither a turtle nor a mock turtle. i do not have hard things like shells, or even claims. i have soft things.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
2. Nicholas1024
4. Omis
6. Omni
12. Marshy

^^^ scum is here

i do not think that chaco would claim protective role in a vs. situation with me if he were scum, because if he really thought i was one, and he got me lynched and i didnt flip one, he would look awful. also, as long as we keep chaco alive and sooner or later begin to delegate to him who he should protect, then the power roles cannot die until he dies, as there is no roleblocker, so he is gambited alive and questionably trustworthy.

Tom is obviously trustworthy. :3

I find Cacti and Xiivi to be trustworthy as well.

i want to hear more from Nicholas, Omis, Omni, and Marshy. After re-reading the thread during Night, Marshy and Omis were on the Riddle lynch while Nicholas and Omni were not - Omni was in the No Vote Base with me, and Nicholas was voting Cacti, who I find to be trustworthy. Neither Omni nor Nicholas, however, were on Steel's mislynch. Hrumm! Things to think about.

@Gheb, I guess you had decided to allow the lynch to go through, though Omni and I both pretty much post-lynch asked you not to. We can't blame you for that, though, or at least I can't, because I was on the lynch! Oh well, friend. Heres to you. And out theres to you, too.

Is Marshy uncharacteristically early today? Or is he characteristically late, or characteristically on time? Usually people who are on time aren't uncharacteristically early, they're early.

The Queen of Hearts is still among us. I sure hope she is not a executor to fit along with her husband's governor. Either way, she is without her hookahpillar... her catterpuffer... but she probably still has an ally. I can't be certain about that, but 3 would be a nicely terribly number of 12. in this style of game 12/3 is a fitting ratio.

Omni was contacted by that fake hatter, so if that story seems to check out, it could help clear Omni in my head. Nicholas and Omis have to prove themselves to me, today, in my head, because, no offense, I love the both of you, but you are unimpressive, quite, and the game approaches lylo slowly with the correct riddle solved Day 1, and we can afford to fashion ourselves a strong endgame team. Marshy, however, I will also have my eye on, but he fit himself a nice spot on the Riddle lynch and is a strong player. I just hope I do not see patterns with his Newbie 2 Harry Potter play and this play in this game, where is pretty much makes assessments without assertions and plays the safe game until the game s over and he is safe and we are all dead.
@Tom
Although I can see clearing Chaco (due to spearheading the riddle lynch) and to a lesser extent Xiivi (also on Riddle lynch), on what basis would you clear Cacti? I am 100% sure that Cacti is scum. Sure, scum is unlikely to pull a quickhammer, but it does bring them benefits(less discussion), and they can construct a wifom defense (as Chaco said). However, would any townie person with half a brain pull that move? The answer is, they wouldn't. On the other hand, a scumbag, especially an inexperienced scumbag is FAR more likely to do such a thing. So, I have no trouble going Vote: Cacti

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
the question you ask me is "how can you trust cacti after day 2?" but the answer i give you is "i trust cacti after night 2." you dont see a way to do so, because you have a mock turtle shell. i am neither a turtle nor a mock turtle. i do not have hard things like shells, or even claims. i have soft things.
What on earth do you mean by that? :confused:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Nicholas, read my 437. You are using pseudo-WIFOM to make a terrible case on a player who decided to hammer another player who almost everyone was suspicious of, who many, many people had flatly stated was a must-lynch.

You ACTUALLY think the mafia benefit from "less discussion" when Cacti hammers Steel six hours, or one question, early?

You ascribe a WIFOM defense to Cacti that he hasn't even used.

You also say "any townie person with half a brain," wouldn't do it, but then you say that an "inexperienced scumbag" would do it. So, which is it? Is Cacti knowledgeable, or is he inexperienced? You cannot consider him knowledgeable only when it is scummy to be so and then consider him inexperienced when it is scummy to be so. FOS: Nicholas Read my 437, and give us detailed opinions on MORE than just Cacti.

Do you think Marshy is contributing?

Do you think there is anything odd about what Omni has done this game? What about his lack of votes at the end of Days?

What about the message that he got last night? Who do you think it came from, what possible player? Do you think the sender is town, or mafia, and why?

You mention Chaco but you don't mention his name- and role-claims. What do you think about them?

What do you think about Omis's play this game? Do you think he is town or scum? What has he accomplished or brought up that has merit or no merit? If Omis were scum, who do you think his mafia partner would be?

Top Bottom