• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Phoenix Wright Mafia [GAME OVER!]

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
kevin's -1? unvote kevin because i want the people on the pointless wagons to take a stance and i'm dropping hammah

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
@Circus

You asked mentos about his opinion on Rockin's explanation. What's your opinion?
It was super weak, though not exactly a scumtell.

I find it very curious how you ask mentos about it but don't answer it yourself. I take it - due to the fact that you voted him - that Rockin's explanation was not satisfying to you. If so, why not?
That would be a fair assumption, though that isn't all of it. That's all I'll say.

Is your mason partner (assuming The Truth didn't lie) confirmed town to you or not?
He's not confirmed in the sense that Jungle didn't explicitly tell me he was town. But I trust him.

My vote isn't going to Kevin yet.

@Rockin, Kevin: How do you feel about the way Pierre's been playing recently?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pierre, follow me on the Rockin wagon.

Also, while I'm talking to you...
I have a question that I hope is not reaching too much and really isn't harmful (though some people might be like OMG THATS TOTALLY HARMFUL!!!!! by not actually thinking and instead going by textbook fishing rules). And it does lead somewhere good.

Circus, can you day-talk with your secret mason partner?
(Emphasis mine.)

What "somewhere good" did this lead to?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
circus, i can't comprehend how you don't find kevin scummy. Have you read an of his posts today? like seriously.

makes no sense to me

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I have never said that I don't find Kevin scummy (though I did say that I find Kevin more difficult to read than others).

Don't mind me while I try to squeeze a little bit more discussion out of this Day while I have the chance. I know you're tired and frustrated and just want to see some flips, but I just got in this game and I'd like to make the most of what I have left of the Day.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
What do you expect to gain out of a Rockin wagon 2 days before the deadline though? Especially since you're leaving your reasoning intentionally vague I can't see people joining that wagon now.

:059:

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer

VOTE COUNT

KevinM [3] : Macman, Mentosman, Gheb
Riddle [1] : Swords
Swords [2] : Cacti, Rockin
Mentos [1]: Kevin
Rockin [1] : Circus
Not Voting: Riddle, Pierre, Marshy

deadline is the last minute of 11/29
takes 6/11 to lynch

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
let the confirmed innocent do his thang

VOTE COUNT

KevinM [3] : Macman, Mentosman, Gheb
Swords [2] : Cacti, Rockin
Mentos [1]: Kevin
Rockin [1] : Circus
Not Voting: Riddle, Pierre, Marshy

takes 6/11 to lynch
however you slackers need to get off your butts and/or do something to convince 4-5 people to lynch who you want if you think you have scum. don't get the spread out votecount near deadline

swords is town get off him already

vote rockin

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Like not claiming so you guys can suck it if you think I'm going to claim to save my hide.

Would rather lynch Pierre then anyone if we could get a wagon going on that.

Yeah I know I'm flip flopping like deal with it rereads help me out.

unvote
Vote Pierre

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Cirus, in terms of Pierre, I havn't really read any scum vibes off of Pierre. Like D1, he's been posting fine and has contributed what was needed to the discussion. I think I find anything scummy about him, so he's town in my book.

*** far as I know, I still don't see swords as town...but whatever. =/

unvotes Votes: KevinM

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
\Now, seeing as I'm at L-2, I'm all but prepared to claim. It'll make everything piece together quite well, although those who pay attention should have long since figured out what my claim is going to be.
This is a harder question to answer than I would have thought. I would say around 75% right now. There are a couple things clouding my view right now, and I know regardless of his flip some of that clouding will be reduced. That's why I'm adamant for his lynch, because while I'm confident enough he's scum, I also know his flip will tell me a few things.
mmmm....hold mentos to this

i dunno. i got town vibes from kevin after we applied some pressure. i also like him because he's with me in disliking riddle

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I will if people want me too, I've breadcrumbed quite a bit along the way, so I'm surprised half the game doesn't already know what I'll be claiming.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
i have no idea. havent been paying attention. gives me something to go look for though.

but um

nah dont claim thats a dumb idea when kevin is clearly scum

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's been in the word choice and a couple other subtle hints in several of my posts over the last few pages. none of that "capital letters spell out" stuff, but more of hinting phrases.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
yay i think i found it. probs not tho, i was wrong about the mason thing earlier.

also circus i really appreciated that last post.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Eh, I already thought that you were hinting pretty hard at something but idk what to make out of that or how reliable/credible it is... dont think you should claim though.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
I don't think that we should lynch kevin, but this is something that I am not sure about. Leaning towards town on him though. I could see mentos being scum, but am also not sure of that. He's in the gray.

unvote vote: rockin

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Pierre, I can't help but notice that you're not proxying your vote to mine anymore. What happened, vote buddy?

And since deadline's now about a day away, I'll just go ahead and say that, at this point, I'd be comfortable lynching Rockin, Mentosman or Kevin. I find them to be the scummiest and/or potentially most educational targets. Thoughts on that?

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Like if you lynch me you guys are dumb.

Also Macman is always wrong, just throwing that out there as more food for thought.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Convincing argument.

Why should we lynch Pierre instead, Kevin? I'm down for lynching him if you can make a convincing case.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Like the name claim fish still doesn't sit well with me. Not at all.

Unvote
Vote Pierre

Like actively lurking mainly coming in for oversweeping statements etc. Just bad play.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer

VOTE COUNT

KevinM [4] : Macman, Mentosman, Gheb, Rockin
Rockin [3] : Circus, Marshy, Cacti
Pierre [1] : Kevin
Not Voting: Riddle, Pierre

takes 6/11 to lynch
thats the current votecount. deadline's in 12 hours. i'm down for lynching whoever so i'll be back closer to deadline. in the meantime pierre and riddle should stop being nonvoting wimps hopefully with swords realizing no one is lynching cacti

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Yeah, let's make a choice already. If we're gonna lynch Kevin, then let's do it. Or Riddle, or even swords. I ask this cause in two hours, I'm going to work and then after that, my vote will be cemented (Cause I'm working from 3PM - 11PM, and It takes me an hour to get there and back).

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Riddle and Pierre need to vote already. Fence-sitting until close to the deadline? Don't like that...

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That puts Kevin at L-1.

Pierre, I've been waiting on responses from you for days. I thought you had time off on weekends. Pulling a vanishing act this close to the deadline does nothing good for my already shaky faith in you.

I don't want to lynch Riddle toDay because I don't think he's given us anything to work with. But he better be more talkative on D3.

To be honest, I think I'd be happiest with a Rockin lynch, but if we can't get that done then I suppose a Kevin lynch is good. But let's give Pierre and Riddle time to say something before we hammer.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Looks like Kevin will be our lynch toDay. I'd rather see a Riddle lynch but his wagon didn't get enough support to make that happen toDay. Hope we'll wagon the living hell out of him toMorrow though. I still think my case against him has merit and he didn't do anything toDay that made me change my mind about him. Too bad we need the majority for a lynch so I guess I have to keep my vote on Kev even though other people deserve it more than he does. I'll be off now (it's 00:30 AM in the EU...) so my vote is cemented...

Pierre the Scarecrow

Grasping at Straws
Like the name claim fish still doesn't sit well with me. Not at all.

Unvote
Vote Pierre

Like actively lurking mainly coming in for oversweeping statements etc. Just bad play.
I'm sorry but that is mad weak. I'm not "actively" lurking, and I don't know what you mean by "oversweeping" statements but you never had a problem with anything I said before now except for my slight reliance on flavor.

That puts Kevin at L-1.

Pierre, I've been waiting on responses from you for days. I thought you had time off on weekends. Pulling a vanishing act this close to the deadline does nothing good for my already shaky faith in you.

I don't want to lynch Riddle toDay because I don't think he's given us anything to work with. But he better be more talkative on D3.

To be honest, I think I'd be happiest with a Rockin lynch, but if we can't get that done then I suppose a Kevin lynch is good. But let's give Pierre and Riddle time to say something before we hammer.
Sorry, I lost track of my activity over the holiday weekend. I'm sure you can look and see that I hadn't been on the site at all since thurs-fri and wasn't just ignoring this game. Second thoughts have basically been forced onto me by a handful of people, including yourself which was odd, about proxying my vote to you. I thought it was a good idea because of your strong claim and confidence in your mason partner, and I am going to stick with it, but it does put me in a very odd place for me to proxy my vote to you and then for you to say that you are thinking about lynching me, when you hadn't said that in your initial response. I'm not trying to say that "hey I proxied to you, you can't vote me," but it did force me to stop and hold my breath for a second.

unvote vote: Rockin

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
what is this AtE bull****. you know you have been incredibly scummy.

ill be dumb annoyed if yu don't flip mafia.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
yeah nice case you made all of D2 Macman, oops what you never did all you said was I made a case D1 and that's it like good job.

****tard.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
kevin you should claim. also if you switch to rockin then i hold hammah between you guys

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol and what cases have you made.

maybe if you would have done stuff other than just randomly shift your suspicions, posted random AtE crap, attack people instead of refute any cases against you, or i dunno actually scumhunt, maybe than you wouldn't be such a prime lynch candidate.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Marshy when I say there is no reason in claiming I have a reason like.

I can't claim.

Unvote
Vote Rockin

There ya go like. Have fun deciding our fates

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
lol and what cases have you made.

maybe if you would have done stuff other than just randomly shift your suspicions, posted random AtE crap, attack people instead of refute any cases against you, or i dunno actually scumhunt, maybe than you wouldn't be such a prime lynch candidate.
Oh I get it so you let an entire day go to waste because I wouldn't scum hunt, like I forgot I was the only person in this game capable of doing that sorry.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
the entire day didnt go to waste. If anything I am the only one who has been incredibly tunnleled on you. [which doesnt matter cuz i'm obvious town] Everyone else spoke alot about other people. So the day clearly didn't go wasted.

I'm saying part of the reason why you are scummy is because you haven't bothered to look for scum.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
What makes you so self-assured to think I wouldn't try and like hunt for scum, the fact that I haven't posted huge posts? Neither have you or Marshy then. Like have I lurked? Therefore so is Riddle, Pierre etc.

Your argument is full of holes like.

Top Bottom