• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I see that you're trying to do as much damage before you die. Not only did you reveal Omni, but also thoroughly broke down the power roles although Virg's may be a stretch.

I'll probably end up lynching you, but not just yet. Answer this: Why did you abduct Omni instead of me? JUST because you wanted to test his character's vulnerability eventhough you knew I had the power to lynch? Taking me out until you died would have brought standard rules into the game which would grant you a greater chance at weaving your way out of votes by drawing heat away from you and such.

And the whole "only in Chaos can we all be equals" is just a pretty quote which I HOPE few will fall for.

Way to stir the pot. :mad:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I see no pot stirring here. CK unveiled himself, and he unveiled Omni. I urge the town doctor to protect InfernoOmni tonight. I definitely believe that his abilities shouldn't be put to waste.

We should have known better than to have guessed Tom would allow such a broken loophole exist in his game. Jafar is still out there, according to Mini Mic's screencap. He has no reason to lie about Jafar being in the game at all. What are your guys' thoughts?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Is there any reason we're keeping CK alive? If he's just in it to cause damage shouldn't we take him out ASAP?

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
He is Fake King! His words do not surprise me,
Though a liar is a liar! Remember this!
He is laughing through his teeth,
But jokers are a dying breed:
The heavens look down upon them.
Arcane knowledge! Unique!

But more of you must talk! That is how we know!
Even the wing'd woman! Be clever!
The parrot, he may be of use: perching on some one's shoulder
And then telling us of his night!
Risky, but for the both! We must act!
But not rashly or without pondering. Now talk!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You know, I think it's time to come clean, I'm mafia.
I maintain I am an independent,
Fact is, I think you are just lying. You are clearly hiding your role.
No, sir, you's a liar.

So, instead of going for my own, impossible win, I am going for the path of Chaos. Because only in Chaos can we all be equals.
Fancy words, but at this point, I think we can all agree that CK is a liar. He's not worth listening to at all besides questioning him and looking for possible ****-ups in what he says that might point us towards his true goal.

I'm not going to FoS him just yet because I'm honestly unsure of what he's going after at this point, but he's definitely getting there.

I'm all for CK quoting his power -- better yet, screenshooooot (and white out the other mafia members, I guess, if he really is mafia and doesn't want to expose them). I tend to trust screenshots more only because -- if I understand correctly -- there's no rule against editing your PM quote, is there? :confused:

@Bunny: Virg is right. Even with your limitations, I think you should try to communicate the best you can.

@Virg: With your posting restriction, can you FoS/lynch people? I'm guessing not, but I'm asking just to be sure.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
No, sir, you's a liar.

Fancy words, but at this point, I think we can all agree that CK is a liar. He's not worth listening to at all besides questioning him and looking for possible ****-ups in what he says that might point us towards his true goal.

I'm not going to FoS him just yet because I'm honestly unsure of what he's going after at this point, but he's definitely getting there.

I'm all for CK quoting his power -- better yet, screenshooooot (and white out the other mafia members, I guess, if he really is mafia and doesn't want to expose them). I tend to trust screenshots more only because -- if I understand correctly -- there's no rule against editing your PM quote, is there? :confused:

@Bunny: Virg is right. Even with your limitations, I think you should try to communicate the best you can.

@Virg: With your posting restriction, can you FoS/lynch people? I'm guessing not, but I'm asking just to be sure.
Don't confuse lying with misdirection. I said my piece, I posted Omni's role, and I really gain nothing more by responding to any of you people's demands. Keep talking though, you are helping the Mafia see who would be the best night lynch. As of now, I am going to bet Omni is going to get doctored, and unless he uses his doctor's wish tonight, that will only give the town two doctors. The town has 3 powerful people to protect tonight with Virg, Zero, and Omni. It would be a shame if they double up by accident, wouldn't it.

Mafia: Think it through. Out of the three who will give you the biggest chance as survival. Clearly, Omni will go back to his plan of "Post your pictures," BUT is he really the safest NK? Take your time, and consider your choices. That's pretty much all I have to say. You can just lynch me now; I won't be responding.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Everyone, silence! The King has made his decision!"

As the royal herald backs away from the podium, Zero Beat moves to announce his decision.

"Today, we will lynch Crimson King!"

"Good choice!"

"Yeah, get 'em!"

The group crowds around Crimson King, narrowing his avenues of escape. If he were to go to the left, he would be blocked. To the right, the townspeople. In front of him, the King. But he does not attempt to escape.

"To sew chaos, that is my goal," he laughs!

"Well, have fun accomplishing that goal and failing to accomplish your win condition," remarked someone in the crowd.

Crimson King, Shan-Yu (Mulan) the Independent Abductor, has been lynched!

As Crimson King's neck snaps, his bag drops off of his back, and the contents pour out, including the key to his cabin. After someone opens the door, InfernoOmni exits, alive and well!

InfernoOmni is no longer MISSING!

Day 2 has ended!

It is now Night 2!
Night Actions (active abilities) are due in 48 hours, on Saturday August 1 at 9:00 PM EST.
Thread has been locked so that there will be no talking at Night.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
"Everyone, wake up! Something terrible has happened!"

The royal herald dude called everyone together for the start of the Day.

"So like, someone was supposed to be King today... BUT THEY DIED!"

GASP!
SHOCK!
HORROR!

"I SHOULD BE KING!"

"Wow, give it a rest."

Everyone gasped at the shockingly horrible sight of KayLo, son of Mufasa. She (he?) had been slashed to death.

Obviously, the next person who spoke would be made a fool of.

Though, Xiivi hadn't been paying attention.

"Why is everyone being sss-so sss-silent?"

"LOL XIIVI U GAY!"

"I'm not gay..."

"LOL XIIVI U MAD!"

Everyone made fun of Xiivi!

"So, like, Mr. Royal Herald guy, what do we do?"

"Well, isn't it obvious? We play mafia!"

KayLo!, Simba (The Lion King), the young prince, has been slashed to death!

Xiivi has been made a fool of! Everyone is required to make fun of Xiivi!

Day 3 begins!
There is no King today! Regular lynching rules apply!
With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 16th, Noon EST!

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Lol, Xiivi u gay.

I am incredibly pissed right now.

Omni

BRoomer
So I had a lot of time to think wile CK was going out in a blaze of gayity:

1.) Jafar is in the game yet he hasn't been revealed yet. Virgil is the only person who hasn't revealed his identity, but he may not be Jafar. However, I recalled that in Aladdin, Jafar was good at concealing himself as the old guy. There may be a possibility he is hiding or there may be the other possibility that he is Virgil. What do you guys think? Just for ****s and giggles: Virgil is Jafar (waits to see if anything happens).

2.) We've lost Mulan, Mushu, and Simba and have only lynched an Independent. CK really screwed us over by not trying to win the game but rather trying to just create chaos. I told Chaco not to respond to CK because he's a liar but he took the bait and that one mistake has caused us a Vig, two townies, and our lynching power. We're not in a good position.

3.) The method of killing thus far has been "slashing to death". It sounds like that would be more of a SK type kill, but there would be no reason for the Mafia not to kill at night. I want to assume that there are no SK's because 2 people have not died in one night.

Air, you never answered my question. You're Gaston; you're portrayed as the bad guy. What gives?

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Mother****er.

If I wasn't going on hiatus for a little while, I'd probably be more upset, lol.

However.

Whoever slashed me is a dead man after this game is over. :mad:

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I hid behind Kawaii Bunny last night and apparently she was visited by Xivii, care to tell us why?

Also Xivii is a loser.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh and vote: Air.

He's done nothing and it's starting to annoy me, I think it's time we put some pressure on him.

On the CK revealing Omni thing, I think it actually worked in the towns favour. Think about it, the mafia don't know what the protector(s?) are going to do but CK basically forced them to protect the important players and as such it would have been a waste of a kill attempt to go after the important players when in reality they didn't need protection at all since the possibility that they would be protected was enough to keep them safe as we saw with the lynch of Kaylo instead of ZB or Omni.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Heh. Xiivi is gay.

Alright, first of all, how is there no king if Mufasa is still alive? Is he just mourning his dead son, or what? In case you guys missed it, it looks like we're voting like normal for now.

Inferno, I've been wondering the same thing since the last claim was made. Now, to be honest, I wouldn't put it past Virg to fake a post restriction from day one. And being Jafar, it looks like he's made a pretty crafty restriction.

Virg, can you at least tell us which movie you come from? The way you talk isn't ringing any bells for me-- and I grew up Mormon, so I ****ing know Disney.

Vote: Virgilijus

Until we get a better grasp at who you are, I don't trust you at all.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I feel bad to see you go, my son/daughter/potatoes. I'm not King today? What sort of trick is this? Must be that gay guy Xiivi's fault.

When he(Virg) posted that picture of the meditating man, it reminded me of a specific moment in the Lion King when Rafiki does the same thing. I'm not claiming Virg is Rafiki, just saying. Virg's done an exceptional job at blending in while working with what he's got.(his alleged restriction makes him seem suspicious, but hasn't drawn a lot of attention until now, partly because of ck though)

I'm with Xsyven, Vote: Virgilijus

Work with us man;).

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
First of all, I think D2 was ended too early. Today's voting is normal, so whoever's in a position to hammer shouldn't be rash.

I don't think Virg has done anything to hurt Town so far. If he turns out not to be Jafar, what do we do then? Unless the rhyming was faked, his post restriction doesn't match Jafar at all (the old man thing is a stretch IMO). Air seems like a much better candidate, considering his role and his being quiet in general. I also still don't trust Mini, considering he's independent at worst. His information on Xiivi could be helpful, but then again, Kawaii Bunny didn't die.

Omni

BRoomer
Should we simply move on to complete roleclaim at this point? Voting on the order of who should go would work.

Omni

BRoomer
Also, Mic, would you mind quoting your action of hiding behind Bunny lastnight?

Omni

BRoomer
On iPhone.

I'm thinking entire page screen caps would be best if we roleclaim further.

Virgilijus

BRoomer
1.) Jafar is in the game yet he hasn't been revealed yet. Virgil is the only person who hasn't revealed his identity, but he may not be Jafar. However, I recalled that in Aladdin, Jafar was good at concealing himself as the old guy. There may be a possibility he is hiding or there may be the other possibility that he is Virgil. What do you guys think? Just for ****s and giggles: Virgil is Jafar (waits to see if anything happens).
All fire: think! And you will understand!
You claim this villain, Jafar, can conceal!
If I were him, would I not conceal? I show a new face?
Is that not what he did as an old man?
But no! I am here for a reason!
To point fingers at the evil men! I have!

There are only two among you, now
That cause a second look! But impossible!
There are not two of the enemy! More!
And, I know Jafar must conceal! Why?!
Because I am not Jafar! This I know!
It is not unfamiliar for Providence to give two lives!

Virg, can you at least tell us which movie you come from? The way you talk isn't ringing any bells for me-- and I grew up Mormon, so I ****ing know Disney.

Vote: Virgilijus

Until we get a better grasp at who you are, I don't trust you at all.
You doubt me? Of course you do! You do not trust next to anyone...
For Now.
That is the point of the game! But listen!
What have I done? I have done nothing.
But I have done everything! It is you!
You, lazy man, who does not know!

Though maybe you do. But is it prudent?
There is a time for everything! But is it prudent?
For it is but a game! We hope to listen to the enemy
And hear the cracks in their voices! Fissures of voices!
But they also listen for us! And they wait. But is it prudent?
There is one among you that is facade!

When he(Virg) posted that picture of the meditating man, it reminded me of a specific moment in the Lion King when Rafiki does the same thing. I'm not claiming Virg is Rafiki, just saying. Virg's done an exceptional job at blending in while working with what he's got.(his alleged restriction makes him seem suspicious, but hasn't drawn a lot of attention until now, partly because of ck though)

I'm with Xsyven, Vote: Virgilijus

Work with us man;).
You say just because you do not like my voice,
A glorious voice! Bum bah dum dah~!
That I am suspicious! What stupid thing to say!
This is who I am! Just as you have a mane!
But why do you have a mane? It is Providence!
And so it is the same as me! You see?

And what mean you of no attention?
Obviously I am, as three are suspicious!
I pointed out the Mock King man for a reason,
It was you who followed! But you all ready forget!
The shadowy faces are just waiting, you see? Why should they not!
As they are just listening to us! And priming to strike!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Omni: I think you're trying to meta this thing a bit too much. Quoting entire PMs will reveal everyone's powers completely, while it is likely the Mafia (and maybe other roles) has fake PMs since it is also very possible they got fake pics. A full roleclaim is a possibility, but Day 3 is a bit too early IMO. We have a few solid suspects, why not work on that first?

According to Virg we are looking at at least three Mafia. Looking at the nameclaim, it's only air, Mini and Virg (no claim) that stand out, which seems a bit too convenient (although I have my doubts about the first two). What's more troubling is the fact that so many people are silent. We can still turn this around, but only if people post more. =/

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Xivii is a fool! Cantankerous and slack-jawed!
Some say our mocking is cruel,
But only because he is so flawed!
He mumbles to his self! He drags his knuckles on the ground!
He searches and needs no help,
But he only to find he is dumbfound!

Maybe we insult too much? Are we really so callous?
Should we slap away the crutch
When he needs respects own ballast?
Maybe his feelings are hurt! We would be more evil than good...
Oh, but this line we must flirt!
Because none of this, to him, is understood!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Jesus, Marc... that made the dead restless. Though the dead is still better in bed than Xiivi.

[/dies again]

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Pretty sure Virg is pointing at airgemini, I think I'll keep my vote on him for now. On the subject of Virg, why are people suddenly jumping on him? He hasn't shown his picture? Sure but obviously they don't mean much or else Tom wouldn't have let us show them in the first place. Besides, the fact that we don't have 3 or 4 clear cut villains suggests to me that some people are using fake pictures. Besides, Virg has been nothing but helpful.

And:

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Alright, this has gone on a little too far. This "reveal everything or die" scheme, I mean

I say that since Kawaii didn't actually die, we have nothing to be afraid of. For all we know, he could be a cop or doctor-- two major roles that we don't want the Mafia to know about. If he is a power role, the last thing we need to do is give the Mafia yet another clear cut target.

Xiivi, unless you feel like you're safe enough to come out and say what you were doing, I say keep it a secret.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Xiivi sucks, is stupid, smells, should go cry himself to sleep! & Was very drunk last night, and shall soon be again!

So, I don't want suspicion, so I guess I'll show my stuff, but I'm not showing passive based on what Xsyven's said.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Good enough for me :)

Question: why protect Kawaii Bunny though? I doubt the mafia would go after her since she's (no offense) kinda useless.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I suspect her passive/active abilities have use for us if she's so restricted elsewhere.

Also Crimson told the mafia who to attack and the town who to protect.
He's obviously not trustworthy and obviously no one listened to him, especially not myself.

Omni

BRoomer
I support Xiivi's idea. The Mafia may not wanted to risk getting stopped by going after the 3 that he stated so protecting somehow he seems to have a semi-power role would be ideal

Marc: Full role-claim, at this point, may be for the best. Instead of forcing it on everyone I think it would be best to vote on the Top 3 people we believe to be most suspicious at this point. Realize that if 3 people are Mafia (and Gaston may be one of them) the other 2 really don't fit criteria (maybe Virg) of a bad guy. If we look at everyone else besides Virg and Gaston, who else could be a Mafia member? That's just assuming that 3 of them exist. I doubt there would only be 2 in a game with 16 people although I'm not sure if this happens a lot.

Virg: He seems to be making the same point I made with you, Marc.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Stuff like Xiivi's role is exactly the kind of thing we want to avoid outing, since he probably can't protect himself (don't even answer this!). -_-

I've been wondering if Virg actually knows there are at least 3 Mafia or just guesses. It'd be my guess as well, unless the Mafia has a recruiter or something.

I'm not going to stop a full claim if the majority wants it, but forcing it on a suspicious few rather than everyone seems better. I guess I trust Tom's game design skills and Virg's judgement after being in several games with them, so I don't expect a full claim to magically reveal everything. =/

Top Bottom