• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Whoops. I keep mixing those two up because of how inactive they have been.

Omni

BRoomer
Wow, Fail hasn't posted in almost over 10 days.

Great.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

5.) CK (previously Zero Beat): Unsure. (It's interesting that the Mafia would kill Simba and not Mufasa. If the Mafia wanted to remove the town's ability to lynch, why would they not simply kill Mufasa? Instead they went after Mushu and Simba two roles that at the time did not seem very powerful. I really don't like the fact that the Mafia ignored Mufasa UNLESS they predicted a doc save on him which may have been in the case.)
Since Zero didn't mention it, he was, by all accounts, worthless. See, my character is a King:

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Crimson King. You are Mufasa (The Lion King), the wise king. You are the father of Simba and have proven yourself to those that matter as a great candidate for kingship.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: As Mufasa, you know how the monarchal system works. There is a Kingmaker who is town aligned who chooses the King each night. This Kingmaker has also been told that you are a good candidate for Kingship if he cannot decide on anyone else.
Anyone find it interesting that Simba (who I am guessing was the Kingmaker) was killed but not the actual king. My only guess for this is that mafia got lucky.

Xsyven, I have an idea for your ability: hit Simba/Kaylo. If we can get an idea if Simba was that valuable and worthy of resurrection. Not having a king is going to give the mafia more of a chance to work their misdirection. With the knowledge of how powerful Simba is, if we resurrect her, we can easily protect her.

As for Skylar being Mafia? Yeah, I can see it. He's been really passive the whole game, overall, so it'd make sense.

Chill: I still want to know what you think we'd learn from lynching Air.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I remembered wrong, Simba was the young prince. Whatever that may mean, so I don't get how that has to relate to us losing our king power for the day...

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Chill, you're making the same mistake we made the previous 3 days. Air's aura has always disturbed me because I can never read him. He's quiet and can be really clumsy, but more times than none it's because he is normally innocent. I know we are short on time but jumping to conclusions based on Air's picture does not sound like a good idea.

But I will take note of what you said in your previous post.

Tom, did in fact, change the rules mid-game:

These rules were originally in place in the beginning of the game. Basically, the new rules should state:

a.) You may quote mod PM's, or fake a quoted mod PM (including pictures). You may even partially quote.
b.) You are NOTE allowed to quote mod PM's privately to any member that you are allowed to communicate with outside this thread.

I did suggest early in the game that Tom would not have been able to read this far into the game. I don't doubt his talent or foresight, but I have confidence that metagaming at that level was completely unexpected.

Chill, are you suggesting that in order to save this game from being breaking Tom gave the mafia member(s) an additional PM? I don't think this is the case. Tom did warn us about quoting mod pictures, but we have never been able to decipher the exact reason. All we know as of now is that Tom has worked magic behind the curtains to most likely conceal the mafia. It is unknown if Tom helped the mafia in this way pre-game or post-metagaming phase.

How am I making the same mistake you guys made? You never lynched Air. Instead you guys have choosen to reveal the majority of your roles and continue to push these terrible ideas.

Air is the most solid choice to make. Speaking strictly from the factual evidence we do have. A bad guy in this game should not be town aligned. Again, if Tom did change the rules that also points to me being correct in my assumption. He didn't need to give them a pm. He could have just provided a picture and they created their own pms. Whatever the case, I do think it's possible that they were given another pm or a picture. This should be clear enough for you CK.

I have no reason to unvote Air and I honestly cannot see why anyone else wouldn't vote for him either. Especially considering our current options with a impending deadline.

You guys were not able to see it but we just had a mafia game in the broom and the town played a lot like you guys are playing now. We lost and it only took 4 days.

We're at Day 3 here and I feel Air is out strongest option. If you do find someone suspicous then vote for them. By not voting you're undermining a part of the process used to find mafia. It shouldn't need to be said but reasoning should always be provided.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
We're at Day 3 here and I feel Air is out strongest option. If you do find someone suspicous then vote for them. By not voting you're undermining a part of the process used to find mafia. It shouldn't need to be said but reasoning should always be provided.
I feel this is the best thing you have posted. I'm willing to throw in with Air just for the sake that it will tell me a lot about you. If he's guilty and is mafia, then I am trusting Chill full-blown. If Air is innocent, then I am going to push hard on Chill.

Honestly, Air is the only thing I'd consider a strong lead. Mini was more of my "safe bet" since he's an indie.

So, unvote

Vote: Airgemini

The one thing I don't like: Air is barely fighting back. Air, don't you have anything to add?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I don't like how the last time Skyler posted in here was 11 days ago, yet according to his recent posts he's been online at least everyday after his last post in here /=

And yet I'm still being voted because of my picture :ohwell:

Same kind of goes for FAILchoin.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The Mock King, past and present:
What do you wish for the wind to say?
What did you say when you revealed your true face?
You lied! Over and over!
Faces are not everything! You were a loner
But we all swore you were of the shadows!

The bear born of bear has not been talking
The thought of the fairy being reincarnated as the warrior is foolish
To sacrifice two of our own for the wee chance of finding a shadow?
Not sane, I say! The new king is lack king in tact!
The bird will turn in a beat
Of mighty wings. What is the count!?

</ckmayhavebeenrecruitedheisnotplayingwellfortown>

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I don't like how the last time Skyler posted in here was 11 days ago, yet according to his recent posts he's been online at least everyday after his last post in here /=

And yet I'm still being voted because of my picture :ohwell:

Same kind of goes for FAILchoin.
Yeah, I think both of them are in need of a replacement... but seeing how hard it was for ZB to get replaced, I don't really see this happening.

Omni

BRoomer
What I'm saying, Chill and CK, is that voting off pictures can easily be a trap by Tom.

Consider that both Shan Yu and Iago, shady characters, were NOT scum. The only reason why you two are voting Air is because we know he is Gaston and that is why I am saying that Chill is making the same mistake as before.

It's interesting that, you CK, experienced this same fate yet you're pushing to condemn Air under the same pretense not giving the lather that he may town a second guess.

Also, I do realize that the deadline is coming soon (whenever that is), but I do NOT like how Chill and CK are agreeing and pushing for Air so hard at this moment based on the previous events in the game.

As Marc said, Air makes a great point. Both Skyler and Failchion have been just as inactive, if not, as inactive as Air. The only thing you can have on Air at this moment is the fact that he claimed Gaston. Again, think: If Air is scum and we believe scum have access to fake pictures that would shine them in a good light, why would Air post Gaston?

Yes, I am defending Air, but I am also attacking both Chill and CK at this moment. I am glad you two have come in and helped this thread move again, but I do not like the direction you are taking it.

Omni

BRoomer
"It is interesting that you, CK, experienced this same fate yet you're pushing to condemn Air under the same pretense not giving the latter that he may be town a second guess."

Accidentally hitting submit without grammar edit fail.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
unvote
vote: Crimson King

Study Virg's post and you'll understand.
There's no king. The son was targeted instead.
Virg's suspicion makes sense as does Omni's points against Chill's/Crimson's plans.

I'm sticking to this vote.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“Take it from an old spectator. Life's not a spectator sport. If watchin' is all you're gonna do, then you're gonna watch your life go by without ya.”

5th Vote Count:
(3) SkylerOcon: Omni, KawaiiBunny, Airgemini
(2) Airgemini: Chill, Crimson King
(1) Xsyven: Mini Mic
(1) Virgilijus: Xsyven
(1) Crimson King: Xiivi

(4) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Virgilijus, Falchion, Marc

With 12 alive, it takes a vote of 7 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for August 23rd Noon EST!

Rules said:
12. If deadline hits without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person who reached the number first will be lynched.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
This is the Sudai-fiasco again. Sigh.
Skyler's suspicions: inactive, mentioned fake PMs first.
I seriously think most of you are just basing it on his inactivity.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
“Plenty! Here, picture this: A rustic hunting lodge, my latest kill roasting on the fire, and my little wife massaging my feet, while the little ones play on the floor with the dogs. We'll have six or seven.”

5th Vote Count:
(2) Airgemini: Chill, Crimson King
(2) Crimson King: Xiivi, Virgilijus
(1) Xsyven: Mini Mic

(3) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Falchion, Marc

A deadline has been set for August 23rd Noon EST!

Rules said:
12. If deadline hits without a lynch, the person with the most votes will be lynched. In the case of a tie, the person who reached the number first will be lynched.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Blegh, SWF froze when I wanted to post a reply. Here it goes again. =/

Bandwagoning one of the inactive guys seems like a shot in the dark to me. Does anyone voting Skyler really expect to hit scum? I know this will reflect poorly on me if he does indeed flip Mafia, but that'd be a lucky shot IMO. It annoys me there's been no mention of prodding/modkilling/replacing them, but that's how it is.

As for air, I can see the logic that it's the most solid "lead" we have. But... it's still entirely meta, although Town wouldn't really miss his contributions.

Not really feeling the attacks on CK, isn't he supposed to be ****ing Mufasa?

Right now I'm leaning towards sticking with my original vote on Mini, but I'll see what people have to say.

Omni

BRoomer
This is the Sudai-fiasco again. Sigh.
Skyler's suspicions: inactive, mentioned fake PMs first.
I seriously think most of you are just basing it on his inactivity.
I have explained my suspicions in Skyler in great detail over the span of the last few pages. I'm highly suspicious of both Chill and CK as of right now as well.

@Mini Mic: So what's your plan now? If you intend on helping town then now's the time.

@Marc: I know; he's freaking Mufasa. Ignoring his picture he is a bit suspicious, but I don't believe it's enough to net him a lynch. Again, the reason why Mufasa may have been spared and Simba was killed because Mafia predicted Doc-save on Mufasa.

@Chill & CK: You two done scheming?

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What I'm saying, Chill and CK, is that voting off pictures can easily be a trap by Tom.

Consider that both Shan Yu and Iago, shady characters, were NOT scum. The only reason why you two are voting Air is because we know he is Gaston and that is why I am saying that Chill is making the same mistake as before.
They may not have been mafia aligned but neither of them are town aligned. Shan Yu- Independant, Iago independant. So when a third villian shows up I'm supposed to think he's town because? Because Tom might be laying a trap? So it makes so much more sense for us to lynch a inactive because Tom might be laying a trap? Really?

Even if that were the case lynching a inactive is one of the worst things a town can do. When you lynch someone you can go back draw look at what they've said, draw conclusions based on their post. Lynching a inactive is just like lynching someone who never played the game (because that's what it is). If we lynch Skyler what do we do? What do we learn?

I have my own suspicions against Skyler but I would prefer to see what we can get out of him rather than bandwagoning for his lynch at the last moment.

Chill

Red
BRoomer

@Chill & CK: You two done scheming?
Ohhh good one. A completely baseless attack with nothing to support it. You sure got me Omni. How will I ever defend myself?

:/

You already admitted that the reason you're voting for Skyler is a strawman. Yet, you expect me to support that?

Omni

BRoomer
What do you mean "might"?

It's clear that based on the picture roleclaims that something is off. Unless you're going on the off-chance that Virgilius is Jafar since he is the only person who HASN'T claimed. In that case, your vote should be on Virgilius rather than Air because Virgilius would have to be Jafar if you don't think there is something off with the pictures.

I am working under the pretense that there is something off. You, on the otherhand, are still trying to take these pictures for face value. Guess what? We did that with CK and he came up Indie and I can tell you that Shan Yu is much more of a bad guy than Gaston.

Did you forget that according to Mini Mic's PM that Jafar IS in this game? Not to mention if you read some of the earlier post, you would have noticed that I mentioned that Tom clearly said in his first opening post that the Disney world was being taking over by more of the "shadier" characters.

At this point, I've only seen Mic (Iago), CK (Shan Yu), and Air (Gaston). I'm betting on the fact that Mic is truly indie because of all the evidence he has showed us with him hiding and knowing that people visited the players he hid behind.

At the moment, I still think you're behind in everything that has really occurred due to being a replacement.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Unvote
Vote: Air

We could lynch Skyler for being inactive but that'd be the only reason. Like others have said: Air's death should give us some information.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Oh and I still suspect Xsyv over Air but at the moment voting for him is just a waste of a vote.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
What do you mean "might"?

It's clear that based on the picture roleclaims that something is off. Unless you're going on the off-chance that Virgilius is Jafar since he is the only person who HASN'T claimed. In that case, your vote should be on Virgilius rather than Air because Virgilius would have to be Jafar if you don't think there is something off with the pictures.

I am working under the pretense that there is something off. You, on the otherhand, are still trying to take these pictures for face value. Guess what? We did that with CK and he came up Indie and I can tell you that Shan Yu is much more of a bad guy than Gaston.

Did you forget that according to Mini Mic's PM that Jafar IS in this game? Not to mention if you read some of the earlier post, you would have noticed that I mentioned that Tom clearly said in his first opening post that the Disney world was being taking over by more of the "shadier" characters.

At this point, I've only seen Mic (Iago), CK (Shan Yu), and Air (Gaston). I'm betting on the fact that Mic is truly indie because of all the evidence he has showed us with him hiding and knowing that people visited the players he hid behind.

At the moment, I still think you're behind in everything that has really occurred due to being a replacement.
Have you not been reading my posts at all? I'm am well aware of the fact that the mafia [now] has fake pictures. What I said was that as Air claimed fairly early and had inconisitent urls is that it's likely that the mafia did not originally have these fake pictures.

We have both Shan yu and Iago ,villians of the Disneyverse, as confirmed non-town. Let me state that again. Confirmed NON TOWN. So when we see another Disney villian does the evidence thus far point to him being town or not town? It doesn't matter if the characters are independant. Independant or mafia, they are not town aligned.

Yes, it is possible that Air could be town. It's also possible that the mafia has a bullet proof double voter. I've sufficiently explained why I think Air is our best bet. And in any case it makes far more sense then trying to lynch a inactive at the last moment. You didn't answer that question, by the way. If Skyler flips town where does that lead us? If you lynch someone who hasn't been active in the game where do we go from there?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Deadline will hit Noon today EST, but I will not be able to post the lynch until evening. But you should know that when deadline hits, deadline hits - afterwards, it is just the Twilight phase.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm going to visit my grandmother today, so I won't be there when deadline hits. I'm insufficiently convinced by any of you. =/

Vote: Mini Mic

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, Xivii, who is barely active, and Virg, who speaks in rhymes, chooses to attack me, then you support them, Omni? I really have no idea how did that happen, but you aren't scumhunting in the least. What have I even remotely done to earn any type of suspicious as Mufasa? Question why Simba was hit, demand evidence of why Air was so important by Chill, which I never got, etc. You really seem to be running around with your head cut off, at this point, and if it hadn't been for the fact that I have seen your PM, I'd wonder more about your motives.

Omni

BRoomer
So, Xivii, who is barely active, and Virg, who speaks in rhymes, chooses to attack me, then you support them, Omni? I really have no idea how did that happen, but you aren't scumhunting in the least. What have I even remotely done to earn any type of suspicious as Mufasa? Question why Simba was hit, demand evidence of why Air was so important by Chill, which I never got, etc. You really seem to be running around with your head cut off, at this point, and if it hadn't been for the fact that I have seen your PM, I'd wonder more about your motives.
1.) It's Twilight.

2.) You didn't do anything but cause trouble for town as Shan Yu; as Mufasa you haven't done much either than point a finger at Air based on using a picture as evidence. I haven't supported Xiivi nor Virg since my vote is on Skyler. Also, I made that little comment about both you and Chill just to piss you two off and get out a response.

3.) I did question why Simba was hit and I gave my theory. I said it was mostly due the fact that Mafia planned for Doc to protect you. I've given my theories on why voting Air based on his Gaston picture can be both a good or bad idea, but I'm leaning toward bad idea since we have learned in the past that we should not judge a book by its cover.

4.) Up to this point I have done plenty of scumhunting; the most scumhunting in fact. Coming back as Mufasa you have had your chance to do as well. I provided my argument as to why I believe it was Skyler as you provided yours as to why you think we should vote Air. I believe we both have valid points in our cases so don't assume just because I didn't agree with you that I am doing a bad job at scumhunting.

People agreed with my plans, theories, and points hopefully because they were somewhat valid. In the future, I invite you to do the same thing. If you're scumhunting as well as I am then you should receive support regardless.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

2.) You didn't do anything but cause trouble for town as Shan Yu;
After reading this, I am contemplating asking for a replacement. I figured it would be hard to separate one of my characters from the other, but the fact you brought it up in an argument proves this. There is no way I can realistically play a character that is vastly different from my old one (I have no powers other than if the Kingmaker cannot choose someone at night, I become king by default) when I am being compared to my old role where I was basically out of the game once I posted a picture, but I at least had some power to give myself a chance.

So, officially: Requesting replacement - I want to play, but my characters have a conflict, and it's next to impossible to expect anyone to really judge me as the character I am now. I'm willing to stay if no replacements are found, but that's an absolute last ditch.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I think we already need enough replacements as things are. I believe Skyler was lynched at the end toDay, but there's still FAILchion and the possibility someone else bails on us. There's a bit of a conflict in you entering the game again, but having a role replaced twice sucks and you're already in anyway.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 3 Vote Count:
(3) Airgemini: Chill, Crimson King, Mini Mic
(2) Crimson King: Xiivi, Virgilijus
(1) Mini Mic: Marc

(3) Not voting: SkylerOcon, Falchion

Rules said:
Day 3 ends.

On the third day, the powerful sun in the sky refused to set. The longest day in the year, stretching everyone's patience. Everyone began to bicker in the summer heat. Without a king to lead them, the town argued petty issues and repeated themselves to no end.

"You should be lynched. You're unbearable."

"No, you should be lynched. You're aggressive."

"I think that guy looks bad. We should get rid of him."

"Yeah."

"Naw."

"Dingy dingy lingalingadingding dingy~!<3"

"I SHOULD BE KING!"

"Seriously, guy, chill out."

"What.... what is Baloo doing?"

Everyone turned to SkylerOcon, who hadn't spoken a word in ages. He was relaxing on the lazy river, eating honey covered paw paws and generally having a good time by himself.

"You, bear, get over here! Bear!"

"Bear, who? Me?"

"Yes you!"

Baloo rythmically made his way over to the lynch stand.

"What's up, guys?"

"YOU. DEAD. NOW."

"Awww, shucks."

SkylerOcon, Baloo (The Jungle Book), the pacifistic tracker, has been lynched!

Night 3 begins!
Night actions are due in 48 hours.

Top Bottom