• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Night 3 ends.

The sun rises at about the normal time, but is fairly annoyed that people continuously pestered him over and over to come up. The sun comes up when the sun comes up, okay? If the deadline for the moon to go down is 48 hours after the last sun went down, that doesn't mean the sun will come up when the moon goes down. Time is needed to find out what happened during the night. Teehee.

"Oh, no!" someone shouts. "Chill!"

"What about Chill?"

"He's... he's dead."

The crowd peers inside Chill's tent as someone exclaims the bad news. Chill's deformed body would normally leave everyone who sees it aghast and in horror, but this morning, in death, Chill seems at peace. He lies in his bed, at the foot of which are three stone gargoyles, named Matt, Scav, and Kirby King. They all have solemn looks on their faces, as if they will never speak to their friend again.

Chill, Quasimodo the bell ringer and stone mason (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), died quietly in his sleep.

"Oh, no!" a second person shouts. "Airgemini!"

"What... what about Airgemini...?"

"He's... he's also dead..."

Everyone rushes over to Airgemini's log cabin. They open the doors to find a moose's head the size of a bus on the wall. They find mugs of beer everywhere and guns a-plenty. They also find Airgemini slumped in his chair, half-empty beer mug in his hand, eyes closed with a stern look on his face. His shirt is a bit open, and a forest of chest hair threatens to burst from his shirt.

Airgemini, Gaston the manliest of men (Beauty and the Beast), has magically died.

"Oh, no..." a third person whimpers. "KawaiiBunny..."

"No. Do not say it. What about KawaiiBunny?"

"Well, do you not want me to say it, or do you want to know?"

"... we need to know."

"Well, just look for yourself."

Next to Gaston's body, you find KawaiiBunny stuck in a jar. Someone opens the jar and she flies out, seriously pissed. Dings and dingies and dingalings abound.

KawaiiBunny has been pranked! You are all required to make fun of KawaiiBunny!

"Is that it, then? I guess there is no King today?"

"NONSENSE!" shouts someone in the crowd. It is the Royal Herald dude who keeps announcing who is King. "Today's King has been chosen, and it is..."

"InfernoOmni! InfernoOmni is king!"

"Yay OMNI!"

"WOO OMNI!"

"Wow, Omni?"

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

"I SHOULD BE KING!"

"Shaddap!"

InfernoOmni has been chosen as King! He will choose today's lynch!

Day 4 begins! A deadline has been set for September 4th, Noon EST!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
lingding lingdingding / linglingdingling linglingding dinglingdingling dinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding

>_<

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Wow.

So Today will probably be the last Today if we don't get our **** together.

I'll talk about what just happened more in detail later but wtf @ the way both Air and Chill died. It seems we were wrong in both accounts.

@Mini: Who did you hide behind?

I wonder why I'm King. I'm sure there's a reason behind it; not sure what it is.

Omni

BRoomer
*Uses Genie transfiguration allowing one of his nostrils to grow large enough to fit Tinkerbell inside.*

Wow, she smells like a foot. And I've smelled my fair share of feet.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Damn, two towns dead.

Here's what I got for ya, Kawaii.

Pirate King of Hell said:

“I’m gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware! I’m gonna be the main event, like no king was before! I’m brushing up on looking down, I’m working on my roar! Oh I just can’t wait to be king!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, KayLo. You are Simba (The Lion King), the young prince. You are the son of Mufasa and the next heir to the throne if he dies, but does that really make you king? What makes a man truly king?

Passive Abilities:
[HIDDEN ABILITY]: You have a hidden passive trait that may be triggered to activate during the course of the game. If this happens, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
lingding lingdingding / linglingdingling linglingding dinglingdingling dinglingding lingdinglingdinglingding

>_<
Translation: I have no friends! (nah, just "AW ****")

So, Simba was next if I died. He has the same line that something special happens during the game. No idea what made them go for Kaylo over Zero, but I guess it was a random hit.

After the night, my two primary targets were gone - Chill and Air. Chill was giving me bad vibes yesterday, and Air was REALLY suspicious. It sucks that we have no idea what the two jobs actually were until Xsyven can look into them. Also, we have two flavors for death:

Chill, Quasimodo the bell ringer and stone mason (The Hunchback of Notre Dame), died quietly in his sleep.
Airgemini, Gaston the manliest of men (Beauty and the Beast), has magically died.
Neither of these flavors seems like anything the Mafia would do, so I have no idea who killed these people.

Omni, I really have no idea who is worth investigating. I still feel off about Virg, so FOS: Virg. Doing this because I want him to give his poetry on these characters as well as post his PM. He's the only grey area we have. I feel at least confident that you are town after my abduction as ShanYu, so good luck with your decision as king.

Also, Mini Mic: any report?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So I was skimming for important stuff and.. Omni, I just got to the part where CK revealed your PM. Is that magically killed thing from your wish? Did you give out your vig kill last night? Can it even be used the night you give it out?

Omni

BRoomer
So I was skimming for important stuff and.. Omni, I just got to the part where CK revealed your PM. Is that magically killed thing from your wish? Did you give out your vig kill last night? Can it even be used the night you give it out?
Good catch. Since today is a better day than none, I might as well reveal it.

I have given all my wishes up. I refrained from speaking about it so that I may be a target for the Mafia, but now that all the wishes are gone I'm just a regular townie. Based on today's flavor it would be interesting if the person I granted the wish to used it lastnight. Should I reveal them? I gave out this Vig shot on N2.

CK: I was also feeling more into Virg as well. I hate how he claims a posting restriction, has yet to reveal himself, and that one-liner post he made earlier in the thread doesn't sit well with me.

Omni

BRoomer
It can't be used the Night that's given out. Pretty sure they receive their wish the following morning.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I used my wish on Xsyven, of whom I'm 100% sure he's Mafia. Sadly, someone ruined it. I suspect Bus Driver. There is no doubt that you should lynch Xsyven.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Good catch. Since today is a better day than none, I might as well reveal it.

I have given all my wishes up. I refrained from speaking about it so that I may be a target for the Mafia, but now that all the wishes are gone I'm just a regular townie. Based on today's flavor it would be interesting if the person I granted the wish to used it lastnight. Should I reveal them? I gave out this Vig shot on N2.

CK: I was also feeling more into Virg as well. I hate how he claims a posting restriction, has yet to reveal himself, and that one-liner post he made earlier in the thread doesn't sit well with me.
It can't be used the Night that's given out. Pretty sure they receive their wish the following morning.
If I remember right, you have a Vig wish, a doctor wish, and an investigation wish, right? Let's save the vig for a little later, but did anyone you gave a wish to die?

Also, I am guessing you got your first wish before I kidnapped you (assuming that that is how the game order worked), if so, then can you tell us the order you gave them out? Basically, I want to know if we have an investigator still out there from your wish. If we do, DO NOT REVEAL YOURSELF until you have an actual hit. Not sure who you were confident enough to grant that ability to on Day 1 seeing as how CK1 and Zero (now, me) basically wasted the day away, BUT at least you managed to give out your powers. That might make you a less important choice for Mafia.

Also, here are some current stats:

Alive and Kickin'!:
1. KawaiiBunny
2. Virgilijus
3. Marc
4. Crimson King 2 (replaces Zero Beat)
5. Xiivi
6. Xsyven
7. Mini Mic
8. InfernoOmni
9. FAILchionSteel

Using these two, from EpicMafia wiki:
MYLO:
P = 2n+x+1
n = Sum of: Mafia (the Yakuza counts as 1.5), a Killer, a Fool, a Lyncher with target alive, a Warlock with one vote used or Survivor that is alive.
x = The number of deaths that can potentially occur next night (not including death caused by Yak using Yak ability).
P = Number of Players Alive

LYLO:
2n+1 =< P <= 2n+x
n = Sum of: Mafia (the Yakuza counts as 1.5), a Killer, a Fool, a Lyncher with target alive, a Warlock with one vote used or Survivor that is alive.
x = The number of deaths that can potentially occur next night (not including death caused by Yak using Yak ability).
P = Number of Players Alive
9 = 2(4)+2+1
9 = 11

Using our stuff (9 players alive), and then, let's assume 3 mafia + Mini as the survivor. We had two night kills last night, so the max we can get again is going to be two (hopefully). So, if all this is correct, we are currently in Mislynch and Lose.

2n+1 =< P <= 2n+x

9 = < 9 < = 10

I'm pretty sure this means we are in lynch or lose as well. Basically, what this says is we need a good hit, Omni. Once again, I have a lot of trust in you being able to do this. Take as much time as you need, and we can give you all the help you need.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Eric: I'm aware, which is why I chose to spoke up. I'm NOT a Cop in the strict sense, just close enough (it's fairly easy to guess from my character). We need to hit Mafia toDay probably, and Xsyven is it. I'm fine with Omni taking his time, but I'll be very upset if he ignores this and Town loses.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Sorry, you ninja'd my post. My entire post was made before anything about your suggesting Xsyven as Mafia. As for that? I have nothing. I can see him being Mafia as much as I can see you doing the same to misdirect us (we lynch Xsyven, and you basically when the game). Omni is in a really bad position where the game is basically on his shoulders.

Marc, can you link to the post with your character? Search doesn't work in here, and I have no idea what page it was on.

This is a really ****ty situation to be in because we have a lot of directions to go in. Also, I really believe now that the mafia DOES have alternate PMs, so they have no reason to not PM claim/picture claim. On top of that, the people who didn't claim right away (I believe it was Sudai [Chill] and Skyler) were actually town.

Omni

BRoomer
I used my wish on Xsyven, of whom I'm 100% sure he's Mafia. Sadly, someone ruined it. I suspect Bus Driver. There is no doubt that you should lynch Xsyven.
Firstly, relax. I trusted you the most since Day 1 thus me giving you the Vig-shot Night 1. Since we lost Chaco Day 1 I believed it was best to find someone I can give the Vig-shot since it seems we lost our night kill. Also, I'm not and I won't be ignoring you. Can you please just clarify on your basis for Xsyven being Hades? It sounds very convincing and makes me question Olivia as well.

What do you mean Bus Driver? Kudos to Steel for observing this flavor tied with my wish; I didn't come to that conclusion.

@Regarding Chill: Can anyone think of a reason why Chill died "in his sleep"? Also, can anyone think of a reason as to why Mafia failed to "slash someone to death"?

@CK: I gave Kaylo a certain wish and she died the next Morning. Very bad luck. I have also given out my last wish, but I will not say who in order to keep them safe from Mafia target tonight. I do have a plan that I will address after I hear from everyone. Since we're in a pinch it's somewhat of a gamble, but I believe it will work.

It is very important that everybody participates Today. If we work this out correctly, we may still be able to pull this out of our ass. I hate that both Air and Skyler were town, and I truly believe their inactive play worked against us. However, I am somewhat relieved that Air was hit so that we would not waste Today's efforts lynching him.

Omni

BRoomer
Double Post King.

I hereby order you all to stop being productive and make fun of Karina.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer

Firstly, relax. I trusted you the most since Day 1 thus me giving you the Vig-shot Night 1. Since we lost Chaco Day 1 I believed it was best to find someone I can give the Vig-shot since it seems we lost our night kill. Also, I'm not and I won't be ignoring you. Can you please just clarify on your basis for Xsyven being Hades? It sounds very convincing and makes me question Olivia as well.
Wait, are you saying Marc had the Vig kill?

If that's true, I am 99% confident Marc is mafia. The chance of a Bus Driver (a character that can essentially role redirect, so if they are target for a night action, it is passed to someone else of their choosing) seems REALLY high. The chance of Marc being mafia and killing Air seems a lot more likely.

Mini, who did you hid behind and did anything happen last night?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Karina sucks, smells, stinks, is obsessed with stupid ****, and should suicide.
---
Xiivi's research
---
Marc's posts:
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7943885&postcount=312

Marc's possible role?:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Thief
(Claims Xsyven's Hades: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hades_(Disney) and that he's similar to cop.)

Claims Bus Driver messed up his wish:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Bus_Driver

Surprisingly, I trust Marc's suspicions/claims:
Hades steals souls (gets dead people's PMs?).

Xsyven's had the over-cautious tell:
http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mastin's_Insane_Tells
#5, Xsyven's matched that perfectly.
(Marc was reckless just there btw, probably since his shot got switched.)

Also, #5.5:
Mini pushed a bet on Xsyven, who ignored it.
(This is iffy)
---
Virg's posts:
He's been using INVISIBLE text. Seriously nobody else saw this?
He's been saying Mufasa's been recuited.
This makes sense with Crimson's plays.
Crimson said someone's kingmaker. It makes sense this is Virg's role, that's why I trusted him.
Virgilijus obviously saw Omni's a 100% safe king.
---
I'm trusting Marc's posts, it adds up.

FOS: Xsyven

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Elaborate on the invisible text concept. I'd like to see what you mean about that.

As for being recruited, the same can be said about anyone, including Omni, and at this point, I am not concerned with finding a recruited townie because that doesn't play into us winning; if we kill the recruiter, usually, the recruitee goes back to town.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Quote Virg's last posts. This'll show his stuff.

I wasn't pushing for you. Thus no FoS. Just explaining yesterday's votes.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
This is the best anti-town recruiter I can find: http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Mentor

Now, as for Xsyven being Hades, it doesn't fit, flavor-wise. Wouldn't Hades get the ability to become the dead roles rather than see what their powers are only? There is a role that can do this exact thing: choose a dead player and take their roles, which is counter to what Xsyven is able to do.

Honestly, I think a lot of the roles for this game are created by Tom, which, if so, we have to simply go by our best judgment.

I want to cast a finger at Xivii. He is seeing something in Virg that we aren't, which may or may not be the best thing unless he just tells us exactly what is up. We don't have the opportunity to figure things out by ourselves, anymore.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Found it, Xivii. Interesting. There is nothing I can do to prove I am not recruited, so I'm not sure what else to do here.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
The fairy girl! More fairy than the Mouseman! Ho ho!
What an intriguing turn of events!
Some of you I trust more! Some less!
At the beginning I was wary of the ***** woman
And will not nod to her without elaboration!
This frustration conflagration salvation!

We all have abilities! We are all gifted in the present!
It would be safe to assume the shadows are as well!
The Vizier has hypnotized before. I would venture a recruiter!
I am not certain, but I would venture!
If I were evil, who would I capture!?!?!
The King seems pretty important!

</ifmafiadidntknowsomeoneappointedthekingthenrecruitingthekingwouldbeaverysolidmove>

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I technically have no abilities other than if the Kingmaker chooses no one, I become King. My other "ability" is something happens if a trigger is tripped in game.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I'm confused as to what happened yesterday then. Was KayLo appointed king, but killed before she could do it?

Omni

BRoomer
Very interesting.

@Xiivi: Marc is not a Thief. I gave him the vig-shot N1 fearing that my life was in danger due to my overbearing activity, and the fact that I feared we lost the town's only nightkill ability.

Amazing catch with Virgilius, although, I don't believe he has been using invisible text throughout the entire game. However, the fact that he has been using invisible text means that he has been attempting to deliver messages so that other people may not see them. This is completely unnecessary if he is Mafia so I'm clearing him at the moment.

@Virgilius: If there is a Recruiter it would make perfect sense to go after the King in order to get lynch capabilities. Perhaps in order to prevent this Simba was going to be proclaimed King. Let's think for a moment: The only reason why Simba would become King is if Mufasa died. If we are under the assumption that Crimson King is Mufasa, would the fact that he became recruited be equivalent to death? For now, I agree with you and I do believe Mufasa is a strong candidate for being recruited.

I also know exactly what your role is in this game. Sorry it took me so long to figure out. For now, just answer me this question so I can confirm something: At what point in the game did you believe Mufasa had been recruited? Be specific.

@Person I Gave Doc-Wish To Lastnight: Protect Virgilijus tonight.

Someone explain to me how a Recruiter works in detail. How many times can they normally recruit? If we kill the Recruiter, can we release the people he has Recruited? I'm asking because if there's a possibility that the Recruiter can convert more of us then the game will end if he succeeds. Also, if they succeeded and recruit twice I wonder why they didn't attempt to recruit me since I would be a perfect candidate.

More questions: For those of you who claim Xsyven to be Hades how does this affect Olivia? Marc, why are you 100% he is Hades?

Hm. I need more information. I have a really good feel on what is going on, but there are a few small gaps I need filled before I can put this together.

On a extra note, something interesting happened to me lastnight. Before I choose the lynch candidate I will disclose it with everyone. It's definitely going to be useful for toNight.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
That's probably what happened. From what I gathered, the Kingmaker picks at night or just before Day starts, so the mafia got lucky and hit her, I guess.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Very interesting.

@Xiivi: Marc is not a Thief. I gave him the vig-shot N1 fearing that my life was in danger due to my overbearing activity, and the fact that I feared we lost the town's only nightkill ability.

Amazing catch with Virgilius, although, I don't believe he has been using invisible text throughout the entire game. However, the fact that he has been using invisible text means that he has been attempting to deliver messages so that other people may not see them. This is completely unnecessary if he is Mafia so I'm clearing him at the moment.
What? Based on something that someone found when quoting, something which is done in this game often, you are clearing Virg? That seems really premature.

@Virgilius: If there is a Recruiter it would make perfect sense to go after the King in order to get lynch capabilities. Perhaps in order to prevent this Simba was going to be proclaimed King. Let's think for a moment: The only reason why Simba would become King is if Mufasa died. If we are under the assumption that Crimson King is Mufasa, would the fact that he became recruited be equivalent to death? For now, I agree with you and I do believe Mufasa is a strong candidate for being recruited.
No, you completely misunderstand. Here is my PM:

Pirate King of Hell said:

“Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me: Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you... and so will I.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Crimson King. You are Mufasa (The Lion King), the wise king. You are the father of Simba and have proven yourself to those that matter as a great candidate for kingship.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: As Mufasa, you know how the monarchal system works. There is a Kingmaker who is town aligned who chooses the King each night. This Kingmaker has also been told that you are a good candidate for Kingship if he cannot decide on anyone else.

[HIDDEN ABILITY]: You have a hidden passive trait that may be triggered to activate during the course of the game. If this happens, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Mod note: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REPLACING!!!
If I am not chosen King, I won't be. However, if the Kingmaker doesn't choose King, then I automatically become King. If I die, Simba was King.

Omni, if you really want to end the game now, just lynch me, and be done with it. I did realize this though, lynching Mini Mic may not end the game by tomorrow (as it will be now), though I believe we are screwed unless you hit mafia.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I didn't hide behind anyone last night because I honestly had no idea who the mafia were going to go after.

Thoughts:

I think either Xsyven or Xivii and Marc are mafia. More likely than not it's Xsyven but I have suspicions about Xivii and Marc because they were both in favour of my lynch which would have given them an extra night kill and now they're both suspicious of Xsyven. So either they're trying to push for Xsyven's false lynch which would pretty much end the game or they genuinely believe that he's mafia, and I agree.

Xivii's soul stealing thing makes sense along with all the other reasons I listed yesterday. Also, posting: 'I'm confused as to what happened yesterday then. Was KayLo appointed king, but killed before she could do it?' after two people have just said they're sure you're mafia is completely trying to draw attention away from yourself. Xivii was also helpful with the whole Virg thing which leads me to believe he is genuinly trying to help the town and as such Marc probably is too.

So
Vote: Xsyven

Give me a reason to not suspect you Heath.

Omni

BRoomer
I'm confused as to what happened yesterday then. Was KayLo appointed king, but killed before she could do it?

Yes. I'm going under the assumption that Virgil began to suspect Mufasa as Recruiter and reappointed Kaylo. I also believe that Crimson King is withholding information. Let's think again: Why target Kalyo and leave Mufasa alone? On the offchance, there is a good possibility that Mafia believed Mufasa would be Doc-protected. This cannot be ignored.

Crimson King's other ability is that something happens once a "trigger" happens. This is most likely the same trigger that Kaylo received as well. What could be this trigger? Ah, yes. Mufasa's Death.

I'm running on a tangent and trying to pry Tom's brain here. What would happen if Mufasa died? Well, BABY Simba would most likely grow up to be Adult Simba and receive additional powers.

If Mufasa was recruited and this "trigger" information was shared, killing Simba would be the most logical pursuit from this point on. Actually, it is the most logical reason why Kaylo died during Mufasa's reign as King. Recall that, at the time, the Mafia most likely did not know that we had a person who appointed players to be King.

Xsyven, what do you think of my reasoning? How do you feel about being called Hades? Do you have any defense?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Yeah, the whole Hades thing is preeetty far fetched. Even if he was a cop, what kind of cop discovers roles? How in any way, shape or form have I been scummy? I've never even had a vote on a town lynch.

With the possibility of fake claims, other than Omni, I'm the only one who's actually performed mine and shared my information with the town.

And let's not forget our masked friend Virg, who's done nothing but speak in riddles and lead us on wild goose chases for Mafia recruiters and writing in invisible text-- meanwhile, he refuses to even show his face. I don't know how you're trusting Virgilijus and especially Marc-- Omni, why the hell do you trust Marc? He has nothing supporting his claim. Meanwhile, I've done nothing but help the town, and I've done what I can to prove my ability.

What more do I need to do to clear myself, and how the hell am I the only player that's still afraid of Virg?

Omni

BRoomer
I forgot to mention one last thing.

Simba's trigger could differ from Mufasa's. Simba's trigger could be Mufasa's death or possibly being appointed King.

I'll address more things tomorrow. As of now, the only person I trust is Virgilijus.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer

I'll address more things tomorrow. As of now, the only person I trust is Virgilijus.
Why. I've asked this question over and over, but no one has answered it. "Because he's trying to talk to us"? I'M TALKING TO YOU. Do you trust me?

Omni, if you weren't kidnapped, you would have been lynched loooong ago.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So, Omni, to clarify, your ability is one shot, right? As in, since Marc used his vig kill, that's it? If so, you really need to reconsider him as a clear. The chances of a Bus Driver are really, really stretched, especially one that would target both Air and Xsyven with Air being a suspicious character by many. Occam's Razor would say Marc is mafia (less assumptions to make).

For mylo, assuming the wish was one shot, we have this: 9 = 2(3)+2+1 (if we hit a sure Mafia hit or Mini Mic). Mini Mic is part of the anti-town's N (the number times 2) because he can play on either side. Due to the fact the game has not ended, I believe we know exactly how many people we are dealing with - 5 townies, 1 indie, 3 mafia. Anymore, and today would have been game over. Omni, if you aren't 100% certain that your target is Mafia, kill Mini for a chance at us getting enough evidence to possibly win tomorrow. Do not lynch on a whim.

Top Bottom