• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Disney Mafia - Copy Soon To Be Moved to DGames

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I was posting to show that Steel's was different from mine. His still says "welcome FAILchion" which would imply Tom messing up resending the Fake PM, while mine says "Welcome Crimson King."

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I don't see how people are pointing their suspicions at me when neither I nor failchion have said much thus far.

Xsyven is claiming to be Basil, yet as Marc stated, my PM clearly states I'm alone. There is no Basil to speak of. Investigate me overnight if you must, but Xsyven is clearly scum and I am not associated with him.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
That could be Tom just sending him FAILchion's previous Role PM and forgetting to replace "Steel's" name with FAILchion. The only thing that worries me about Steel's PM is the fact that it says, "You are alone." I don't understand why a fake pm would receive accurate insider knowledge except this is just how Tom framed it.

I'm lynching Xsyven Tonight.

Marc, steal from Steel tonight UNLESS you feel the need to use your other ability.
Virgil, appoint me as King again.
Person with Doc-Protection Wish, protect Virgil.
Person with Cop-Investigation Wish, investigate CK. (If CK is recruited, what will is alignment show up as?)
Xiivi, gamble between protecting Karina and Marc.
No one protect me tonight. Chill has me covered.

Are there any questions?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I still feel Marc should steal from Virg. Omni somehow cleared a person who refused to claim his character while everyone else has. By stealing from Virg after lynching Xsyven, we would have a solid line to follow (if he turns up suspicious, lynch him, if not, you have me and Steel).

Omni

BRoomer
Virg is clear because he didn't claim a fake PM.

He is also the only candidate qualified to be the Kingsman.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Kingmaker, but I guess I can go for that. Not sure how you got it other than deducing from pictures, but of everyone, it makes sense in hindsight.

Also, how does Chill have you covered? He's dead.

Finally, are you going to pull the trigger soon, or you want to wait for a Xsyven rebuttal?

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I'm obviously not stating what I'm going to do toNight, but I will take everything into consideration. I really think we should keep things ambiguous to a certain extent as I doubt Mafia is powerless besides the nightkill.

In case I don't make it through the night (and y'all don't want me back =p), I think current lynching order is Xsyven > CK > Steel. We got this.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I'm obviously not stating what I'm going to do toNight, but I will take everything into consideration. I really think we should keep things ambiguous to a certain extent as I doubt Mafia is powerless besides the nightkill.

In case I don't make it through the night (and y'all don't want me back =p), I think current lynching order is Xsyven > CK > Steel. We got this.
If your bus driver claim is correct, I wonder how that would work for stealing. IE, you steal from me and get something from another person. Right now, that would work PERFECTLY for the mafia because a single mislynch, and the game is over and they win.

Out of curiosity, why am I the only one considered recruited? I have done nothing to suggest such, and also, Marc, lynching the person you believe to be the recruit is a horrible idea.

Omni

BRoomer
C'mon, CK. All the questions you have been asking have obvious answers. Why are you trying so hard to find a flaw in our logic? If you're not doing the latter, then step it up and start deducing these things on your own. Stop trying to confuse people.

I'm going to lynch Xsyven once everyone else has confirmed and have no further questions. If he wants to waste his breath that's fine with me.

We've deduced that Bus is rare and that Hades is possibly GF. No, wait... you did. Given that he may be immune from NK's. Why would you bring up Bus again?

We are doing a lot tonight. Something will definitely not go according to plan so it is everyone's job to piece the rest of this puzzle together with the information we receive tomorrow. The good thing is that we have so much going on at once so if we're stopped in one route, we'll still have enough to go on with the rest of the actions.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Watch what happens when Omni kills me, they figure out that I was bussed with someone, and Mafia wins.

Just wait. It's gonna be grand. Whoever the kingmaker is gets the MVP award for choosing the worst king in history.

Consider that my wasted breath.

Omni

BRoomer
Watch what happens when Omni kills me, they figure out that I was bussed with someone, and Mafia wins.

Just wait. It's gonna be grand. Whoever the kingmaker is gets the MVP award for choosing the worst king in history.

Consider that my wasted breath.
Entertain me. Care to explain Xiivi's post find?

Omni

BRoomer
They're just numbers. There's no way there are only two Mafia.
They're not just numbers. They show that the PM given for your Role was received much later than everyone else's. This implies that an additional role was given... wait, what I'm doing. You know this already. :laugh:

No one said there was only 2 Mafia. The post number idea Xiivi posted only confirms you. It can't confirm Failchion nor Zero because they were replaced thus their role was given thousands of posts later.

What's your explanation for this? Mind you that when we received our roles that the game started immediately afterwards. Suggesting that a few hundreds of posts were able to transpire before you received your PM and before the game started would by silly.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Day 4 ends!

"King Omni up in this ****, whatchu gon' do???"

"..."

"Everyone, we rehearsed this," Omni sighed. "I'm the King, remember? You have to do as I say."

"Yeah, we know." "Man, can you believe this guy?" "Don't remind me."

"TOWNNN!!!"

"Yes, King Omni..."

"King Omni up in this ****, WATCHU GON' DO???"

The town collectively sighed, "Get crunk and **** some ho's..."

"DAAAAT'S RITE! Now, who to lynch."

As King Omni began to wonder who he was going to lynch, many different people in the town approached him with advice. Some told him to hurry. Others told him to take his time. Marc told him something very different.

"Your highness," Marc advised. "Xsyven is not the Great Mouse Detective."

"Oh?"

"No. He is Hades."

"Well, then. That solves that. WE ARE GOING TO LYNCH HADES!"

A mob formed around Xsyven, slowly surrounding him as they inched closer and closer to the tiny mouse.

"Hades! Hades! Lynch Hades!"

"Why, how absurd..." the little mouse remarked. "I am not Hades. I am Basil, the Great Mouse Detective!"

"WE DONT CARE!"

Someone grabbed for the tiny mouse and clenched his entire body with their hand.

At that moment, Xsyven screamed, "HEY! OKAY OKAY YOU GOT ME!"

A poof of darkness and a flash of fire, and in the blink of an eye, Basil was no more, and there was only Hades.

"Alright, alright, sheesh. Give a guy a break, will ya? Look, Town, let's just call it even, okay?"

"EVEN? WHAT? NO!"

"Aw, well. Guess you're not gonna fall for that one. Heh. See this?"

A poof of smoke, a flash of fire, and Hades was now Mulan, was now Shan-Yu, was now Simba, was now Mushu, was again Hades.

"Look, see? You got nothin'. You lookin for a bad guy? You see a good guy. I can make you see whatever you want. You're all screwed. Ha ha! Go Mafia!"

And with that, the King of the Underworld was lynched.

And there was but a whisper.

"Yes...

yes...

perfect."

Xsyven, Hades (Hercules) the mafia leader, has been lynched!

Night 4 begins!
All night actions are due in 48 hours.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Night 4 ends.

Everyone wakes up early this morning! King Omni caught scum yesterday! Maybe we'll catch scum again today! But even with a better record than before, it is hard to wake up happy when you know that the mafia kills someone every night.

Today was no exception. Lying in the middle of the discussion area was the fragile body of Kawaiibunny, her fairy dust pouch unopened. Familiar marks cover her corpse.

KawaiiBunny, Tinkerbell (Peter Pan) the sacrificial resurrector, has been slashed to death!

But you must put it behind you. You must start the Day. Don't think about what could have been - think about what is now. The herald approaches.

"Today, Steel is king!"

"All hail king Steel!"

"Long live the king, baby!"

"Inb4ishouldbeking-"

"I SHOULD BE KING!"

"Told you."

Steel is king!

Day 5 begins!
A deadline has been set for 1 week!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Oh, how rich this is!
I think I know exactly what has happened.
And confirms several suspicions.
And I believe all mafia.
The king is not the appointed King
For reasons.

But it is no matter: it verifies the enemies.
We were bussed, with prejudice.
It was the shadows gambit. But they don't know what I know.
And sealed their fate.
The metal one is not a real king.
I suggest we talk, but we won't.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Immediately, Rafiki knew that something was wrong. Nature had ceased its natural ebb and flow. The one who was king was not the king that Virgilijus chose.

"Not good," he remarks as he looks out beyond the town's camp. Hyenas are beginning to stampede towards the encampment.

"NO WAY, MAN." Mini Mic squawked. "I'M GETTIN OUTTA HERE!"

But it was too late - the lynch had been decided.

Mini Mic, Iago (Aladdin) the independent hiding watcher, has been lynched!

"This game is done. But not without a fight!"

Genie immediately also recognizes the danger. "That makes one, two, three and probably one, two... three... who cares about numbers anyways! I'll give 'em one, I'll give 'em two!"

Mufasa is pensive and hesitates to go to war. He turns to his most trusted ally, who simply begs, "Come with me, please!"

The others simply sit and wait.

"Hyenas no know whats good and what's a no-no!" Rafiki cries as he begins to fight. With his walking staff, he makes quick work of those that approach him from the front. As he moves to turn and sweep low the hyenas' legs behind him, he finds that his staff is heavier than normal.

"Go to sss-sleep, monkey," Kaa slithers as he stares Rafiki in the eyes. The snake's gaze is captivatingly colorful and Rafiki cannot think correctly, cannot seem to move, cannot seem to stay awake...

"Why, I'll teach you to mess with my monkey friend!" Genie shouts, charging the snake. He shoots all kinds of magical fireworks at the snake. His magical power is amazing!

Just not as amazing as Steel's.

Steel steps in the way. "Now, Genie, you are under MY control!" Jafar thrusts forward his staff. There is an incredible CRACK of thunder, a magnificent FLASH, and Genie finds himself in an old lamp.

Already past the hill, on the top of a lookout rock, Crimson King turns and looks back at the camp. His allies, defeated! What is he doing? Retreating?

"Marc, what is the meaning of this? We are LIONS! We should be fighting the enemy!"

"You fool," Marc taunts as he swipes his paw easily against Mufasa's face. The blow sends Crimson King sliding to the edge of the rock. "I am fighting the enemy."

"Scar! What is the meaning of this?!"

"I am here to claim what is rightfully mine! There will be no Mufasa! There will be no Simba! Not even Hades will be king!"

Mufasa gasps with horrifying recognition of his fate.

"Don't you undestand, Mufasa?! I should be King! No,

"I WILL BE KING!"

Virgilijus, Rafiki (The Lion King) the Kingmaker, has been end-gamed!
Omni, Genie (Aladdin) the magic inventor, has been end-gamed!
Crimson King 2, Mufasa (The Lion King) the wise king, has been end-gamed!

Xiivi, Kaa (The Jungle Book) the mafia roleblocker, has survived!
Steel, Jafar (Aladdin) the mafia spellcaster, has survived!
Marc, Scar (The Lion King) the mafia usurper, has survived!

Mafia (Xiivi, Failchion/Steel, Xsyven, Marc) wins!

Thank you all very much for playing! Detailed posts of all role PMs will be made shortly!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I ****ing knew it. >_>

Can I even talk now?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Woo!

Sorry for being so mean, Omni. :c I had to crash and burn really hard. Marc didn't win unless I died. He was going to kill me with the magic bullet you gave him, but I thought I could win the game by using jafar to busdrive the bullet to town, making it 4-4-1. I didn't know Mini Mic counted towards the town numbers though, so the game didn't end.

My only choice was to crash and burn, and let Marc and Xiivi absolutely pwn me, so they look good for the rest of the game.

Awww yeaaah. *high fives Marc, Xiivi, and Steel*

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Role PMs!

Pirate King of Hell said:

“Asante sana squash banana! Wiwi nugu budda-huuuuh! Asante sana squash banana! Wiwi nugu mi mi apana! Heh a heh a heh a heh.”

“Come on, will you cut it out?”

“Can’t cut it out – it will grow right back! Hahahaha!”

“Creepy monkey. Will you stop following me? Who are you!?”

“The question is: who are you?”

“I thought I knew. Now I’m not so sure...”

“Well I know who you are! Come here... it’s a secret... ... ... Asante sana squash banana wiwi nugu mi mi apana!”

“Enough already! What is that supposed to mean, anyway?!”

“It means that you are a baboon, and I am not. Hehe hehe hehe hehe...”

“I think you are a little confused.”

“Wrong! I am not the one who is confused, you don’t even know who you are!”

“Oh and I suppose you know?”

“Sure do! You are Mufasa’s boy!”

“You knew my father!”

“Correction: I know your father.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Virgilijus. You are Rafiki (The Lion King), the kingmaker. You are wise beyond this world, though this leaves others slightly confused. However, as you are attuned with nature, you are able to direct its ebb and flow, and you are the one who will choose who is king.

Passive Abilities:
Nudge in the Right Direction?: You know that, if you cannot decide on anyone else to be king, Zero Beat might make a good choice.

Confusion: You have a post restriction: everything that you say must be enigmatic in nature. This can mean that you speak in mumbly african jibberish, or that you speak in haiku, or that you employ the Socratic method and only ask questions and never answer them - but it does mean that you must often not make complete sense and hide your wisdom from the town. You are also restricted from outrightly claiming that you choose who is to be king, because that is nature's way, but if directly if that is your power, you may answer yes.

Active Abilities:
Kingmaker: Before each day, you may send me the name of one player you wish to make king. That player will have complete control over who is lynched that Day. You may not choose yourself.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

“Gosh it disturbs me to see you, Gaston, looking so down in the dumps. Every guy here’d love to be you, Gaston, even when taking your lumps. There’s no man in town as admired as you, you’re everyone’s favorite guy. Everyone’s awed and inspired by you, and it’s not very hard to see why! No one’s slick as Gaston, no one’s quick as Gaston, no one’s neck’s as incredibly thick as Gaston! For there’s no man in town half as manly – perfect a pure paragon! You can ask any Tom, Dick, or Stanley, and they’ll tell you whose team they’d prefer to be on! No one’s been like Gaston, a king pin like Gaston, no one’s got a swell cleft in his chin like Gaston! As a specimen yes, he’s intimidating, my what a guy that Gaston! No one fights like Gaston, douses lights like Gaston, in a wrestling match nobody bites like Gaston! For there’s no one as burly and brawny, as you see he’s got biceps to spare, not a bit of him’s scraggly or scrawny, and every last inch of him’s covered in hair!”

“When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large. And now that I’m grown I eat five dozen eggs, so I’m roughly the size of a barge!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Airgemini. You are Gaston (Beauty and the Beast), and you are the manliest of men. In fact, you are so incredibly amazing, you can force everyone to gang up and make fun of someone else.

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Active Abilities:
No one’s like Gaston: Before each night, you can PM me the name of one player. It will then be announced that they have been made a fool of, and everyone will be required to make fun of them. This may also have other effects on the player, as everyone reacts to being made a fool of differently.

Win Condition:

“I’m gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware! I’m gonna be the main event, like no king was before! I’m brushing up on looking down, I’m working on my roar! Oh I just can’t wait to be king!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, KayLo. You are Simba (The Lion King), the young prince. You are the son of Mufasa and the next heir to the throne if he dies, but does that really make you king? What makes a man truly king?

Passive Abilities:
[HIDDEN ABILITY]: You have a hidden passive trait that may be triggered to activate during the course of the game. If this happens, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
Hidden Ability: Hakuna Matata: Your father has died, and ashamed, you have left the game for 1 complete cycle (Day/Twilight/Night). When you return, you will return as a grown lion, with the information that Scar is in the game and that he is a mafia usurper!

“Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me: Look at the stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars. So whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you... and so will I.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Zero Beat. You are Mufasa (The Lion King), the wise king. You are the father of Simba and have proven yourself to those that matter as a great candidate for kingship.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: As Mufasa, you know how the monarchal system works. There is a Kingmaker who is town aligned who chooses the King each night. This Kingmaker has also been told that you are a good candidate for Kingship if he cannot decide on anyone else.

[HIDDEN ABILITY]: You have a hidden passive trait that may be triggered to activate during the course of the game. If this happens, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Hidden Ability: Look to the Stars: Now that you have died, you are allowed to communicate with KayLo! (Simba) at any time.

“Did I hear someone ask for a miracle!? Lemme hear ya say AHHHHH!”

“AGHAGHHHHH!!”

“That’s close enough! Get ready Mulan, your serpentine salvation is at hand. For I have been sent by your ancestors to guide you through your masquerade! So heed my words, for if the army finds out you’re a girl, the penalty... is DEATH!”

“Who are you?”

“Who am I? WHO AM I!? I am the guardian of lost souls! I am the powerful, the pleasurable, the indestructible Mushu.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, KevinM. You are Mushu (Mulan), the motivator. You have the crazy ability to motivate someone into a fiery frenzy.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Mushu’s Motivation: Each night, you may choose someone to motivate. That person cannot be stopped from completing any actions they choose for the next Day-Twilight-Night cycle.

Win Condition:

“I don’t need anyone causing trouble in my camp.”

“Sorry... I mean, uh, sorry you had to see that, but you know how it is when you get those, uh, manly urges. And you just gotta kill something. Uh, fix things. Cook outdoors.”

“What’s your name?”

“I’ve got a name... and it’s a boy’s name too. Uh, his name is Ling.”

“I didn’t ask for his name, I asked for yours.”

“A-chu.”

“Achu?”

“Mushu...”

“Mushu?”

“No!”

“Then what is it!?”

“It’s Ping!”

“Ping?”

“Yes, my name is Ping.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Chaco. You are Mulan (Mulan), the vigilante warrior who is secretly a girl. It is illegal for females to enter the army, but for your own reasons, you are in disguise. And you are powerful.

Passive Abilities:
In Disguise: You cannot claim to be Mulan. You are in disguise, and if you are revealed to be Mulan, you will be immediately lynched! Keep your identity hidden.

Active Abilities:
Warrior’s Spirit: Each Day, after a lynch has been chosen, the game will enter the Twilight phase. At this time, you are allowed to choose one player who you would like to kill. That player will be assassinated after the lynch has gone through.

Win Condition:

“Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife. I mean the bare necessities are mother nature’s recipes that bring the bare necessities of life.

“The bare necessities of life will come to you. They’ll come to you. Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife. I mean the bare necessities, that’s why a bear can rest at ease with just the bare necessities of life.

The bare necessities of life will come to you. They’ll come to you.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, SkylerOcon. You are Baloo (The Jungle Book), the pacifistic tracker. You like to relax and let things happen as they may, and you know that sometimes you are rewarded for sitting on the fence.

Passive Abilities:
Pacifistic: If you end the day without a vote on anyone (not voting OR no lynch), then your active ability is unlocked and you are allowed to use it that coming night.

Active Abilities:
Tracker: If this ability is unlocked that night, you may choose one player to follow. You will be notified of every player that they visit.

Win Condition:

“Ding ding! Dingy ding! Dingalingaling ding ding!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, KawaiiBunny. You are Tinkerbell (Peter Pan), the sacrificial resurrector. You are fairy who is pure at heart and magical, and you may sacrifice yourself for the greater good. Also, nobody can understand you!

Passive Abilities:
Fairy-talk: You have a posting restriction: you are not allowed to talk! You are allowed to vote, to unvote, and to quote other people, but you may not edit those quotes. If you wish to communicate, the only words you are allowed to say are “ding,” “dingy” and “dingaling.” Because, after all, those are the only noises you can make as a fairy!

Active Abilities:
Sacrificial Resurrection: Once during the game, at any time, you may PM me with the name of a dead player. You will then die, and that player will be brought back to life. This action cannot be blocked.

Win Condition:

“Good m-morning, master.”

“Dear boy, whomever are you talking to?”

“My… friends.”

“I see. And what are your friends made of, Quasimodo?”

“...stone...”

“Can stone talk?”

“...no, it cant.”

“That’s right.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Sudai. You are Quasimodo, the bell ringer and stone mason. Yes, that is a play on words – you are not literally a stone mason, but you are in a masonry with a bunch of statues. Who else would be your friends? You are a hideous hunchback who has been denied a normal life.

Passive Abilities:
Statue Friends: You are in a closed masonry with three gargoyle statues, played by Kirby King, Scav, and Matt. These players are not in the game, they cannot post, they cannot vote, they cannot do anything to affect the game - nobody even pays any attention to them, as they are simply statues. However, they can talk with you, giving you advice or helping you play your best. You can speak with them at any time on AIM or through PM, I only ask that you send me copies of the conversations.

Active Abilities:
Bells of Notre Dame: Once during the game, during a Day phase, you may ring the bells of Notre Dame. When this happens, the Day will move into Twilight, and then Night, without a lynch.

Win Condition

Note:
Sudai's AIM is UnwiseSudai
Scav's AIM is ScavMF
Matt's AIM is lordcomis
Hidden Ability: Topsy Turvy Day: You were made to look like a fool, but you are the King of Fools! Today, the King will choose a lynch and you will choose a lynch! There will then be closed ballot voting, the lynchee with the most votes will be lynched, and then the votes will be made public!

“10,000 years will give you such a crick in the neck! Hang on a second... Waaoh goes it feel good to be outta there! I'm tellin ya, nice to be back ladies and gentlemen, hi, where ya from, whats your name? Aladdin? Aladdin! Hey Aladdin, nice to have you on the show. Can we call ya Al, or maybe just Din, or how bout Laddie? Sounds like, 'here boy, c'mon Laddie!' What do you wish of me? The Ever Impressive... the Long Contained... the Often Imitated, but never duplicated (duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated, duplicated) Genie Of The Lamp! Right here, direct from the lamp. Right here for your enjoyment, wish fulfillment. Thank you.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, InfernoOmni. You are Genie (Aladdin), the magic inventor! You have been wished free by your last master Aladdin and are now able to move freely about the world outside of the lamp!

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities

Active Abilities:
Genie's Wishgiving: Each night, you may give one player one of the following one-shot abilities: a single night-cop investigation, a single doctor-protection, or a single vigilante-shot. You may only give one per night, and you may only give each type away once, so choose wisely! You may not give them to yourself.

Win Condition:

“You know something? You’re nothing without me. Who comes up with all the good ideas? Me! Who does all the work? Me! That’s it! I’ve had it! I hate to be dramatic, but it’s time for me to fly the coop. Terrific! Fine! I’m drawing the line before I wind up in a parrot soup. I was a fool to let you run the show. I’m cutting you loose pal, look out below! Arrivederci, c’est la vie, I hope all goes well... I’m looking out for me!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Mini Mic. You are Iago (Aladdin), the independent hiding watcher. You are quite the coward, but every place has its uses, especially if you’re just looking out for yourself.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: You know that Jafar is in the mafia, and you know that Aladdin is not in the game!

Active Abilities:
Hiding Watch: Each night, you may choose someone to hide behind. You will see anyone else who visits this player. If you are attacked, you will survive as you are hiding behind your target, but if your target is killed, you will die as well! You do not have to choose a target each night.

Win Condition:
You win when the game has ended and you are still alive. You are neither town nor mafia aligned.

“The Emperor will stop you.”

“Stop me? He invited me. By building his wall he challenged my strength. Well I'm here to play his game.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Crimson King. You are Shan-Yu (Mulan), the independent abductor. You are the fierce leader of the huns, and nothing will stop you from conquering all of China.

Passive Abilities:
Insider Knowledge: You know that Mulan is in the game, and that if her identity is revealed, she will be instantly lynched!

Active Abilities:
Abduction: Each night, you may choose someone to abduct. That player will be removed from the game, and will be reported as "Missing!", while you receive their Role PM. The players that you abduct are no longer considered alive and cannot post, but if you die, they will be returned to the game. Abduction cannot be stopped by doctor protection, but you can fail if you are roleblocked.

Win Condition:
You win when you are the last player alive (abducted players are not considered alive) or nothing can stop this from happening.

“What d'ya say? It's happy ending time. Everybody's got a little taste of somethin' but me. I got nothin'. I'm - I'm here with nothin'. Anybody listenin'? It's like I'm - What am I, an echo or something? Hello? Hello? Am I talking to, what, hyperspace? Hello, it's me. Nobody listens.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Xsyven. You are Hades (Hercules), the mafia leader. You are the King of the Underworld, master of lost souls, eager to make shady alliances and climb your way to the top.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with Marc, Scar (The Lion King) the murderous lion; Xiivi, Kaa (The Jungle Book) the hypnotizing python; and FAILchion, Jafar (Aladdin) the Vizier sorcerer. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. The player who makes the night-kill, however, may not use any other active abilities that night. Your night-kill flavor is “died quietly in his sleep.”

Passive Abilities:
Underworld Management: When any player has died, you will immediately own their soul: you will receive their role PM and any accompanying information.

Active Abilities:
Identity Management: At any time, you may send the game moderator requests for fake Role PMs. If you include a character name, I will choose an accompanying picture. If you choose any possible powers, I will add them accordingly to the fake Role PM. You may do this multiple times.

Win Condition:
You win when the mafia achieves an undeniable majority rule over the town.

“So prepare for the coup of the century, be prepared for the murkiest scam. Meticulous planning, tenacity spanning decades of denial is simply why I’ll be king undisputed, respected, saluted, and seen for the wonder I am.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Marc. You are Scar (The Lion King), the mafia usurper. You are the murderous lion who was denied the king’s birthright, and you are cunning and deceptive to the end. However, although you are most certainly evil, you believe that only you are fit to lead.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with Xsyven, Hades (Hercules) the King of the Underworld; Xiivi, Kaa (The Jungle Book) the hypnotizing python; and FAILchion, Jafar (Aladdin) the Vizier sorcerer. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. The player who makes the night-kill, however, may not use any other active abilities that night. Your night-kill flavor is “slashed to death.”

Passive Abilities:
Absolute Power: If you achieve a mafia victory but Xsyven, Hades (Hercules) the King of the Underworld is still alive, you personally will not win. You have the relentless desire to be the leader of your group, and to completely win, you must have taken Hades's place as the leader of the mafia. None of the other mafia are aware of this personal goal of yours: whether or not you tell them is completely up to you.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win when the mafia achieves an undeniable majority rule over the town (and your Absolute Power restriction has been met).

“You have just made a sss-serious mistake, my friend, a very sss-stupid misss-stake. Look me in the eye when I’m speaking to you - both eyes if you please. You have just sss-sealed your doom.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, Xiivi. You are Kaa (The Jungle Book), the mafia roleblocker. You are the hypnotizing python that seduces and hypnotizes his prey before constricting and swallowing them whole.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with Xsyven, Hades (Hercules) the King of the Underworld; Marc, Scar (The Lion King) the murderous lion; and FAILchion, Jafar (Aladdin) the Vizier sorcerer. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. The player who makes the night-kill, however, may not use any other active abilities that night. Your night-kill flavor is “suffocated to death.”

Passive Abilities:
Sss-serpent's Tongue: You have a post restriction: you must use half as many letter s's in your post as there are words in your post. For example, if you were to post a 10 word post, there would need to be 5 letter s's somewhere in that post. Articles (a, an, the) do not count as words for the sake of your restriction. If you add multiple s's to a word (example: sss-serious), it still counts as just one word.

Active Abilities:
Hypnotize: Each night, you may PM me the name of one player you would like to hypnotize. If that player attempts to use an active ability that night, they will instead be told that they fell asleep and failed to make their action.

Win Condition:

“You little fool. You thought you could defeat the most powerful being on Earth? Without the Genie, boy, you are nothing!”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, FAILchion. You are Jafar (Aladdin), the mafia spellcaster. You are both the Grand Vizier and an extremely powerful sorcerer, and the perfect addition to this game’s mafia. What should a mafia be capable of, after all, if not the ability to wreak havoc on the town?

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with Xsyven, Hades (Hercules) the King of the Underworld; Marc, Scar (The Lion King) the murderous lion; and Xiivi, Kaa (The Jungle Book) the hypnotizing python. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. The player who makes the night-kill, however, may not use any other active abilities that night. Your night-kill flavor is “burned to death.”

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Spell of Innocence: Each night, you may choose one player to shroud in a mist of invisibility. If investigated, they will be revealed as innocent. If tracked, they will be seen going nowhere. You may only cast one Spell per-night.

Spell of Guilt: Each night, you may choose one player to shroud in a cloud of guilt. If investigated, they will be revealed as guilty. If tracked or watched, they will be seen going to the mafia’s night-kill target. You may only cast one Spell per-night.

Position Swap: Each night, you may choose two players to swap places. All actions targeted at player A will affect player B and all actions targeted at player B will affect player A. You may only cast one Spell per-night.

Win Condition:

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I had Xivii pegged as well as Marc. Steel, you had me fooled. Xsyven ALWAYS seems suspicious, so I had no idea how to play this one.

Really, the town losing was the town's fault. Once Omni got into his head that he could break the game, he tried damn hard. I think that's what really was our undoing: trying to metagame so much.

Awesome game, Tom. It was definitely one of my most fun Mafia experiences.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Here is my "legit" "fake" PM

“Now will you please listen to me? My daddy's gone, and I'm all alone.”

“Young lady, this is a most inopportune time. Surely your mother knows where he is.”

“I... I don't have a mother.”

“Well, um... then perhaps... See here! I simply have no time for lost fathers.”

“I didn't lose him. He was taken by a bat.”

Welcome to Disney Mafia, FAILchion-. You are Olivia (The Great Mouse Detective), the lost mouse. Your father has been taken from you, and you now rely on the wits of the Great Mouse Detective. But if there is no you, there is no case!

Passive Abilities:
Silent Mourning: You know that Basil, the Great Mouse Detective, is in the game, and that if you die, he will be unable to speak for an entire Day phase out of grief. Try not to die!

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:

Note: Thank you for replacing FAILchion, Steel!
Note the passive ability explaining Basil, the PM I showed earlier was photoshopped.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Yes, but then we had to fix the time stamp. Also, the "But if there is no you, there is no case!" was edited out to say "However this time, you are all alone!"

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Nothing was photoshopped.

All the fake stuff was either PMed by Tom or was done by me wasting time in MSpaint.

EDIT:
In case anyone was wondering, my blanked out "passive ability" as Kenai was going to be "Brother's Loyalty: You may not be recruited."

Top Bottom