• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
No biggie. There's no way to tell who is what alignment based on on their character.

I BET KEVIN IS MICHAEL JACKSON

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Still why bother name claiming?

Why give information..?

I mean whats done is done but you can't have slips like that.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
As far as I'm aware, there's no information attached to the actor's names?

I figured we'd all just claim our 'character's names and be silly with them for a while since I didn't think there was any reason to hide them but I guess I've learned my lesson :X

Omni

BRoomer
Everyone I have a masterplan. Trust me on this.

Everyone full role claim with pictures included. Everything will be okay if you just do what I say because this plan is is full proof.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hahahaha, I was going to come in here and suggest everyone post their pictures because of a plan I have. Omni beat me to his own taunting.

Anyway, we need to random lynch so let's go with Omni. Why? He cost us the game last time.

Vote: Omni

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Oh dear, look at all of the people not following their posting restrictions around me. Good thing Xiivi is going to restart Day 1 in a little bit!

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Just posting to say that I am here. Still need to read the thread, though I'm assuming it's all jokes.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
My random vote on Omni is legit. Let's get a bandwagon going! Majority = right!

Omni - Why shouldn't we lynch you in this game?

Also, Vyse, while names more than likely will not indicate roles, it's a bad idea to say "I am so and so" because THAT is exactly how we lost Disney - The mafia was able to use names to guess who would be viable, as seen with Kaylo (Simba) getting ganked instead of Zero King (Mufasa) because Simba becomes a bad ass after his father dies.

Basically, give no one information if you can avoid it.

Now, I am interested in the fact that Vyse is suggesting we all post our names. I can see this being a smart mafia move (have a newbie start to a demand for a claim so the mafia can get info), but it's just a guess based on a guess.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm angry as **** I got killed so early in the last game, so hopefully I'll be able to live 'til pretty late this time. ><

CK, you're being a little too quick to vote, so I'm gonna take a big chance and point the finger at you as well.

Vote: Crimson King

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
So wait, you say I am quick to vote, yet you go and do the exact same? Hmm...

It's called Random Voting Stage.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Wait a minute, Bunny's in this?

**** her.

Vote: Bunny

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Vote: Teran

No gays allowed.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Omni you should convince me that you are going to be pro town this game or I will simply use my daykill you

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
TeraN I don't think you actually have what it takes to actively play mafia without always posting useless oneliners or simply parroting information that other people have said. Are you going to prove me wrong

zz zz

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Vote: Hylian

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Hylian:

This game doesn't seem to bode well if Vyse and Hylian are town.

Hylian, to get you talking, why vote for yourself? You realize that you are putting yourself in a bad position with voting? Do you have nothing to add?

Omni - talk more or die.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
1st Vote Count:
(2) Hylian: Tom, Hylian
(1) airgemini: §teel
(1) Omni: CrimsonKing
(1) Crimson King: KayLo!
(1) Nya~! :3: Teran17
(1) Teran17: Nya~! :3

(9) Not voting: -Hilt-, KevinM, Mini Mic, Omni, Vyse, Virgilijus, o-Serin-o, bowser king, airgemini

With 16 alive, it takes a vote of 9 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for September 16th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Omni

BRoomer
I've already explained how how wasn't at complete fault. My ideas weren't the best wasn't really really forced upon.

Vote: Crimson King

For being a sneaky kiniving useless no good liar liar game of last and for failing to show the true weakness in in plan of my.

Omni

BRoomer
Oh, and why Tom and Crimson so so lame and not not in the RVS stage?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Remember, guys, OMGUS is the way to win this.

Omni, instead of voting for me in retaliation, why not explain yourself more. You were the main cause of the town losing; you were the Mafia's MVP. Going by that, you are a detriment as either town or Mafia. Instead of going right a head and proving, to me at least, that you won't do anything this game but play for yourself to win (as opposed helping the town to win), I see no reason to keep you around. OMGUS will not win it for the town.

Omni

BRoomer
What a stupid argument that you you up with. You the the one that with my plan so you you responsible as well.

Everyone unvote Vote: Crimson King he he too serious for the joke stage. He he Mafia most likely and his avatar = :mad:

I :mad: his attitude.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
TeraN I don't think you actually have what it takes to actively play mafia without always posting useless oneliners or simply parroting information that other people have said. Are you going to prove me wrong

zz zz
**** you, you ****.
Get your head out of your ****ing ass.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah @posting restriction, nah @drunk (I hope.... OMNI!!!! :mad:), obviously having to do with replacing words in his sentences with duplicates of the previous word.

At the moment, nobody seems to be taking D1 too seriously, so hopefully after a bit more voting/explaining, everybody gets into game mode.... -_- Random voting isn't going to help us, only hurt us.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
How exactly do you make a logical choice for a vote on day one this early? Nothing has been said. So the voting is pretty much random.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
How exactly do you make a logical choice for a vote on day one this early? Nothing has been said. So the voting is pretty much random.
*Waits on Mafia vet to make angry rebuttal.*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
*reads up on the rules so she can get some of the abbreviations down* ><

@Hylian: Seems a little silly to vote then in the first place, but I guess I'm the last person who should be telling people how to play this game, so whatevs.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Attention

Attention:

At this point, I'm considering everything before this post some sort of ******** confirmation phase where people could vote.

Why?

Because people need to READ their role PMs and READ the rules.

If you made a mistake, it's sliding and you aren't getting modkilled, but I don't want others who have played an honest game drawing conclusions from posts by others not following things.

That means, if you have special instructions in your PM, follow them.
Follow the game rules as well. I'm disappointed someone broke a VERY obvious game rule already.

Also a more non obvious game rule of "Don't ruin the game for others" stands. This is mafia, people are going to try to elicit information/a response from you. These aren't attacks at you personally, so don't feel the need to drag yourself into a flame war, save that for the rest of LoD.

If you don't understand something, ask me. I will answer to the extent I am able to answer.

Anyone not following specific role instructions, breaking game rules, and doing other dumb things to make the game less enjoyable for others will be modkilled.

I am not singling anyone out, but I don't want this game ruined for the people who are playing it honestly and wanting to have a good time with it.

Day 1 begins.

Top Bottom