• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
By too late I mean "We get two town players dead and are left with an even worse position then the start of this day if mikeG flips town".

Hmmm...all the options have risks and we seriously need to choose one before this day ends.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
My two cents is basically I'm comfortable lynching Marc or MikeG, I'd rather lynch Vyse over Hilt if we're going to see which one of the people here are lying.

Reason being that if Hilt ISN'T lying then we instantly give mafia 2 night phases. Sure we have two night phases as well but with our cop gone and an SK and Mafia in play, that could be game right there.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
With Tom not wanting to lynch Marc, I'll oblige him today, there must be a reason for it.

So with that I'll

Unvote Marc

I have to think about this for a little bit but in my mind we have two candidates.

MikeG and Vyse.

Given that if Vyse isn't a liar he's a tracker which is invaluable. I'd rather keep him so that leaves

Vote MikeG

That's my only option here.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
It's like a whole day's worth of conversation in a few hours. ^_^

th Official Vote Count:
(2) -Hilt-: Kataefi, Vyse
(2) Mike G: Marc, KevinM

(6) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-, bowser king, §teel

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I think MikeG is starting to make the most sense to me again, he is most likely our safest option at the moment. It's pretty much a huge gamble no matter WHO we lynch, however depending on what happens over night we will hopefully know more.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Exactly, not worth it at all.

We need more info before we kill hilt. Whether that's worth killing vyse for i'm not sure yet.

vote: MikeG

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm a watcher, so I'm not as valuable as a tracker unfortunately. Instead of following people and seeing what they do, I watch people and see who they're visited by.

There's no reason for me to lie. It's a pretty dumb move to make on my part if I was mafia and I've been nothing but pro town for most of the game.

(I ****ed up right at the start, but that's because I didn't really understand how we were meant to play. Since 'Theme' mafia meant something different to me - basically as Tom put it, I'm a ****en idiot).

I pushed hard for airgemini's lynch, picking up on the flavor of his role/alignment before anybody else, and thus the certainty that led us to lynch him.

I doubt my role has a hidden effect like 'Insane/Confused/Naive' etc, since I didn't pick up on anything night 2, (though on the same token, that's not saying much either).

Look through the thread and see for yourselves.

If I die tonight so be it. Trading 1 townie for 1 mafia is worth it I think.

I don't want to let hilt get away with that role claim since it basically guarantees 1 mafia to be alive as long as possible while the doctor is stuck protecting that one person who isn't town anyway as well.

As long as a mafia member has claimed princess, they are a detriment to the progression of the town's lynches (decreasing our chances of figuring out who's mafia), and the effectiveness of the doctor.

(Reminder: I'm not in the room when you talk about me)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Vyse if he's telling the truth then we could lose the game, surely you can understand that hilt isn't the safe lynch right now.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
(Reminder: I'm not in the room when you talk about me)

eg: I think Vyse should consider the possibility that hilt is an unsafe lynch.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah I don't think vyse should be lynched. Watcher would be way too valuable. And maybe vyse is right in that the doctor shouldn't protect me if I'm not lynched. Instead, vyse, I think you should watch me tonight and see if I'm killed, and by whom.

I'm not really suspicious of vyse being mafia, though. It's not that he started a bandwagon or anything on Air, but he actually pointed out air's post restriction and pretty much ****ed him over. I'd even consider him to be the one that killed air over kataefi.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Hilt, you think vyse is lying about you on N1 but yet you want him to be kept alive for information?

I'm not following you here.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
that was directed to vyse btw. remember what I said, Steel. I said that either vyse is lying or something disrupted his ability.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I mean I read over the fact that he tried to control the PR by asking Vyse to view him, which is basically giving mafia a free night since they can make their kill freely.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I understand the enormity and the risks with lynching Hilt and that Mike G seems to be the safer lynch, and I wouldn't blame the town for deciding against it. But think for a second:

The problem I have with Hilt's claim is that when you're backed into the corner, what's to stop ANYONE from claiming that role? It's not unlike the Jester problem. When people know there's a Jester in the game, it forces people to second guess themselves and that sucks.

Somebody claiming Princess is almost the same thing. But here's the deal: I am almost 100% sure that based on the information sent back to me from Xiivi after my night one watch, and the evidence mounted against him that I am right (This is less the scenario that I am being screwed with by another role or a hidden effect on mine).

His quoted PM looks legit, admittedly, but it could well be that only the first part of his role PM was changed, and that the second half probably is a part of his role.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah that's why I said I didn't know if there's anything like that, but wouldn't be surprised if Xiivi improved one in. I know there's framer, that can make someone look suspicious if they're investigated that night, but that wouldn't fit here. That's why, being in the position I'm in now, I'm confused.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Right now its two votes Hilt 3 votes Mike G and I need to get to sleep. I don't want to vote hilt and wake up the next day to find that he turned out to be princess. No idea what might happen so I guess I'll go for the safe choice and leave it at that for the night?

I'm unsure because if something were to happen in the next hour I don't want my vote to have a bad effect for town.

Though it doesn't seem like anything is going to happen.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
1 hour until deadline

7th Official Vote Count:
(4) Mike G: Marc, KevinM, §teel, bowser king
(2) -Hilt-: Kataefi, Vyse

(5) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Mike G, Hylian, -Hilt-

With 11 alive, it takes a vote of 6 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 11th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

I sent you a PM CK.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The group took the dead body of Katy Perry and carried her towards the main entrance. There they tossed the dead body on top of a few more: Miley Cyrus, Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, Justin Timberlake, and Britney Spears. They put a fancy rug back over the bodied to mask the stench that was beginning to come from the pile of dead bodies.

“We really should finish this quick, I don't know how long I'm going to be able to stand the stench if this keeps up.”

“Yeah, me too. This is getting ridiculous.”

“Eh, I don't mind, plenty of blood is a good thing.”

“What was that?”

“Don't you think that's suspicious?”

“Face me when you ask me something.”

“I wasn't talking to you.”

“...”

“Anyway, we haven't lost anyone important, so let's mov—”

“HAVEN'T LOST ANYTHING IMPORTANT?!?! ARE YOU MAD!?!?”

“What.......?”

“We've lost Soulja Boy Tell 'Em! How can you think that's not important?!”

“Because it isn't.....?”

“Are you kidding me? He was smart, funny, talented, handsome, brave, and just so much more! He was the perfect cop!”

“Pfft, he wasn't that good. I could do better.”

“Jealous, much?”

“Anyway guys, we should really look into—”

“No! This dude is an enemy! LYNCH HIM NOW.”

“Just because he doesn't think Soulja Boy Tell 'Em was perfect?”

“Yes.”

“Right...well we're going to tune you out now...”

And thus the group threw a major hissy fit with each other. Soon everyone was sitting in their own corners of the room sulking to themselves, most of them crying over the loss of their beloved Soulja Boy Tell 'Em. The group remained quiet for the majority of the day, with the exception of a person or two.

“Guys, can we please look at this?!?”

Silence.

“God dammit, come on, will someone listen to me? What did Soulja Boy have that I don't? Seriously.”

Silence.

“What about you, what do you think?”

“...”

“Are you even paying attention? I know everyone else is ignoring me on purpose, but you...”

“Are you talking to me? I'm kind of busy right now.”

“With what?”

“...”

“Oh **** you.”

And with that, the last member went off to sulk for the rest of the day. Would a lynch even happen today? Soon it grew close to the twilight hours, however no one seemed to care. Suddenly a masked figure burst through one of the windows on the ceiling, landing gracefully from the near fifty foot drop, surrounded by confetti.

“What the ****?”

“Holy ****.”

“Woah...”

“****ing hot.”

“So are you here to save us!?!”

“Well, I know who the mafia are, but you guys have been too busy crying to yourselves for me to care to help you. I'm just giving you a reminder that I'm lighting this place on fire if you guys don't make up your minds. ^_____^”

“What the hell?!?”

“Now get back to killing each other.”

And with that, the masked figure walked towards the front door, jumping over the dead bodies and opening the door with a key. The doors instantly slammed behind and the sound of them relocking could be heard.

“Motherfu—”

“It's ****ing you!”

“Me? What the?”

“Yes! I was right yesterday and I will be right today! Just wait and see!”

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!”

“Wait! I'm a beautiful princess. Tehehehe. ~^_^~”

“Awww, well we can't kill our princess!”

“What the ****, no that's not a princess. It's a ****ing fat 40 year old man.”

“And how would you know this?!”

“I think she's just jealous.”

“Can you people stop talking to me? I don't respond to you little people.”

“...”

“Anyway, I saw this man kill Soulja Boy Tell 'Em with my own eyes!”

“WHAT?!?!?! SOULJA BOY!?! LYNCH THIS ******!!”

“Noooooooo, I'm beautiful!! I can even talk to MJ!”

“Woah! Really? That's so cool!”

“It's a lie!”

“Maybe you're lying!”

“Anyway, tell us more about MJ!! I loved that man!”

“Yes, do tell!”

And thus the clock ticked closer and closer to nighttime. Suddenly the lights dimmed into an eerie red.

“Oh ****, forgot the one person is going to kill us all if we don't pick someone.”

“Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys! Guys!”

“WHAT? GODDAMMIT?!”

“Hi.”

“...”

“I think it's him, can we kill him?”

“Oh sure, why the **** not.”

“What?! Get the **** off of me or I'll ****ing blast your head away!”

“Yeah, you're totally mafia!”

And with that the group grabbed hold of the man. Suddenly a noose lowered from the ceiling as if on cue. Below it a pedestal appeared lined with candles.

“God ****ing dammit. Does everything have to be overboard here? We're musicians, not actors!”

“I'm an actor! I'm going to be in an upcoming movie!”

“Ohhh, you're going to look so sexy in that baby!”

“I know babe, I know.”

“...”

Soon, the group managed to get their choice up the noose, wrapping it around his neck. Suddenly the rope shot upwards, instantly snapping his neck. Satanic chants could be heard as the room grew a darker red and the body spun around lifeless.

“****ing ripping off my live performance is what they're doing! I ****ing hate you all!”

However soon the special effects stopped and the body dropped back down to the ground with a large thud. However, the trench coat the victim was wearing came off during this and the many guns inside were exposed to the group.

“Woah! I think we struck gold with this choice!”

“Yeah, I know, I'm so awesome.”

“No, think again, looks like it was actually one of us.”

“****.”

And with that the frustrated group argued a bit more before heading off to bed.

However, as always, a few seemed to linger behind.

“It's getting dangerous.”

“I have something to admit.”

The voices trailed off before a gasp could be heard. One person emerged from their room to see what was going on, but saw no one there.

“Heh...”

Mike G, T.I. the Trigger-Happy Gun Owner has been lynched!

Day 3 has ended!

It is now Night 4!

Night Actions (active abilities) are due in 72 hours, on Wednesday October 14th at 11:59pm EST.
Thread has been locked so that there will be no talking at Night.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.
The night wasn't a peaceful one to say the least. It seemed as if everyone was on edge and wanting to do something about the situation before it was too late. Those who found themselves staying inside of their rooms found it hard to get some peaceful sleep with the occasional shuffling coming from the outside.

“God dammit...I wish I had taken those guns from T.I. I'd feel so much safer right now...”

However, just because a few were afraid, doesn't mean everyone was. In fact, a few had no reason to worry at all and were willing to be a little over-active during the night.

“I'm loving the new me almost as much as I'm loving you right now.”

“Oh I'm loving you all right.”

A bang on the wall could be heard.

“Shut the hell up and go to sleep. Stop ****ing talking to yourself!”

This could be heard down the hall.

“Hah, usually I'm the one who gets slacking for 'talking to myself'. Nice to see someone else getting ragged for it.”

The night progressed, and soon it was nearing the early hours of the morning. The constant noise from the hallways had stopped, and allowed everyone to have some rest without the constant fear of death.

“Sigh...I guess I can go to sleep now. It seems like everyone made it through the night okay. Seems I picked the right place to protect for the night.”

And with that the young girl turned into her room for the night. However once she entered she was surprised to find everything thrown about. She ran to the bathroom to find the mirror shattered.

“What happened here?!”

Suddenly a mysterious figure came from behind. The screams that soon followed thereafter could be heard throughout the entire building.

Soon everyone rushed into the room to find the bathroom stained with blood.

“****.”

“The kills are seeming to get more and more gruesome as time passes.”

“It's like they're playing with us...”

“Oh baby I'm scared!”

“Don't worry doll, I'll protect you!”

Someone else mumbled under their breath in spite of the last two comments.

“So what do you think of this?”

“Let me guess, you weren't talking to me?”

“Hey! You're right.”

“**** you. At least I pay attention to you unlike someone else.”

The two turned to face another, who was busy fixing something about the makeup they were wearing.

“Sigh, we'll never understand...”

“This is really awful, she was really beautiful...”

One of the late arrivals to the scene caught the last line and immediately jumped to a conclusion.

“Oh no! Not the princess! Not our darling princess! Who would kill our darling princess!”

“We don't have a princess! I explained this already!”

“No! I'm alive, I'm still right here! Tehehehehehehehehehe~~~~~~~~~<3”

“Awwwwwwww....”

“So who died then?”

"Oh, just her."

"Just her?? She was important, lynch the scum!!!!!!!"

"LYNCH LYNCH LYNCH!!"

"Guys, can we have one morning where we don't start the day like this?"

"Yeah, fine, whatever, I guess we can scumhunt, sure."

bowser king, Taylor Swift the Honest Doctor has been hacked and slashed to death!

Night 3 has ended.

It is now Day 4.
With 9 alive it takes a vote of 5 to lynch!
The deadline for Day 4 has been set to October 26th 11:59PM EST.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
So two/all of our protective roles are now dead..

And since Mike G was a paranoid gun owner I'm guessing that could explain the different death flavor on D2. Perhaps there is no SK then.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
PS Vyse, if you watched someone besides BK just say that person was visited.
Or instead since we have to ask a different way, "I wonder who vyse watched last night?"

I could have sworn he's responded to phrases directed directly at him in the past... @_@

Top Bottom