• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I reeeeally don't know what just happened in this thread especially in the last few pages... everything drastically took a U-turn whilst I was asleep >.>!

But Hilt... you pretty much revealed you're a town role (right?)... I was reading up on more of the roles and that's what it says about your description... I thought roles were meant to be hidden from everyone!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
All right, so I have a lot to catch up with, but can someone fill in what they know about Hylian's role?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
We don't know anything about Hylian's role if he has one.

I watched hilt and he was visited (wasn't sure if KevinM wanted me to say who it was, so I'll leave it at that).

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
It was KevinM.

I'm guessing Kevin's plan was to see if I said nobody visited, but I did see somebody (him).

If he was Mafia, he could have easily just claimed that he also visited hilt to trap me in the same way.

Thus, I'm pretty sure KevinM is town.

Also guys, I'm going to be pretty busy the next week and a half (End of the Uni semester for me almost). 4 assignments due =_=

I'll be active enough I think, but yeah, if I don't immediately reply to something, it's because I've got a lot on my plate at the moment.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Sounds good to me Steel.

Vote Vyse

I'm inclined to believe you Steel. Especially since he's already been accused of lying once with the whole hilt thing.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Before you guys jump on the bandwagon Steel's started let me set a few things down to consider.

For one, my answer to Steel is that Steel's lying, so he's probably Mafia. Hilt was only visited by Kevin. It suits his playstyle too (Steel I mean) to try and bait a reaction this way. But that's my word against his, so it's up to you guys to decide on.

The other, and more important thing to consider is where the town will be after tonight?
There's only 9 people.
If I'm the liar, then town is screwed.

In this scenario where hilt is a princess the town loses 2 people on top of hilt (I'm lynched, then hilt murdered, then someone else murdered on the subsequent night). A lynch or lose situation (Unless there are 3 mafia left, meaning auto-lose).

In the situation that people see Steel's accusation for what it is (and believe what I've said thusfar), we lynch either him or hilt, mafia has only 1 or 2 people left (depending on the setup) and we lose one person from the mafia night kill.

The best defense I can provide is Airgemini's outing. If I was mafia, why would I go out of my way to oust the connection between his role and his restriction?

On the other hand what have Steel or Kevin ACTUALLY done other than play the pressure game and heckle. Barely a thing.

Kevin, on day 2 you refused the notion of lynching Air just because all we had was flavour. Even despite the trainwreck that continued until airgemini was lynched. On day 3 you pushed for a ‘safe’ lynch, and fortunately for you, the only other alternative we had was somebody who’s role claimed ‘Princess’.

Steel, you've been playing a funny game all game. You supported yesterday's Mike G lynch and you vote hopped to airgemini to be the hammer vote.

Pray tell why either of you are more trustworthy?

(And tell me why I'm not doing my assignment that's due in 2 days instead)
(I'm just gonna unsubscribe from this thread, lol)

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
lol

Vyse, not only did we repeatedly tell you that Hilt was an unsafe lynch, you kept your vote on him. I think we all know why now.

I INVESTIGATED hilt last night. I am the Envious Deputy, aka I take over after Chibo (the newbie cop) dies. I would have gained any investigations he already had but unfortunately he died N1. Hilt came back innocent, so clearly you lied both yesterday and today.

You are the play today. Die please.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
FoS: Vyse

This seems to be more than just simple claiming going against him. I'm going to bank on Steel and Kevin's alleged night actions as being the way to go for now.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Any counter claims on the cop? If so I think we know that he has to be the play.

I'm inclined to believe steel's claim.

Especially since there was already a nurse. Deputy seems like a perfect fit in this game.

So yeah, any CC's to deputy?

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
it suits his playstyle too (Steel I mean) to try and bait a reaction this way. But that's my word against his, so it's up to you guys to decide on.
Care to give an example?

The best defense I can provide is Airgemini's outing. If I was mafia, why would I go out of my way to oust the connection between his role and his restriction?
This is actually a very good point, and the only thing keeping me from throwing a vote on you, at this point at least. Unless someone else can claim deputy and shut down steel's reasoning, I'm inclined to believe him as well.

And trying to direct things towards kevin is pretty much hopeless :/ He's done much, much more for town than you have, so it looks to me like you're just desperate, rather than you actually seeing him as suspicious.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Mafia bus each other ALL the time, especially if you're playing as bad as air was. It let's them bring up that "oh well i helped lynch the scum earlier in the game" later when it looks like they are in trouble. Please don't let it cloud the evidence in front of you.

Vyse this isn't me "baiting a reaction," which was a vague representation of what me and a LOT of people do on D1. This is me ousting your blatant LIES, proving you are scum and need to die.

Vote him, Hilt.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i will agree to this lynch if and only if steel posts his innocent reports. there is no more doctor, no more nurse. you will most likely die tonight as deputy, and i do not want to hammer the scum until you say what youve got for us, for fear of scum self-hammer to not allow you to out your reports before they kill you.

you should have 1 from n2 and 1 from n3, aye?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
N2: KayLo! : innocent, but died that night anyway
N3: -Hilt-: innocent

Sorry i can't be much of a help from that :/

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
the two conflicting sources of conflicting night actions with vyse story is enough help. dont feel bad about not having a bingo as the deputy. what we have clears kevin, steel, and hilt, and they will most likely attack steel tonight, meaning we still have 2 of you going into tomorrow.

i doubt that there are more protecting roles left, as the doctor and the nurse have died, but if there is someone who can protect steel tonight, you most definitely should. even if you only have a 1 shot protection, you should use it tonight on steel.

vote: vyse

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Man... this seriously came out of the blue... I honestly took such a U-turn on Hilt this day for the honesty in your role which put a big spanner in my mind as to who I thought was good and bad in this game...

But Vyse... I know I went after Hilt as well on the day before... but I was asleep when all the revelations happened >.> That's a poor excuse but I'm keeping it real, I know I would have changed my vote to someone else if I discovered Hilt's role - Whereas Vyse you actually pushed to not go for the safer lynch when all was revealed - I know you had reasons but there seems to be a majority against you who have also 'investigated' and turns out you might be telling porkies, or that there's something contradictory about what you're saying... which I don't find very trustworthy!

With that off my chest, vote: vyse

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Looks like I'm up for the lynch. (Kat's vote is the hammer).
I thought I could lie to victory, but it looks like I've been found out.

I really had fun with this, and definitely count me in next time :)
(And I promise not to be a ****** next time, unless I get another posting restriction).

Don't disappoint me town, I want a show.
GG's to all of you <3

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Steel make sure to investigate one of the non-cleared townies that Tom pointed out. It leaves you with a smaller pool to guess from.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
You've made good decisions so far so it seems so I'll trust you haha, keep up the good work.

One last time for emphasis.

IF YOU'RE A PROTECT ROLE, EVEN IF ITS A ONE SHOT PROTECT STEEL.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
"Oh wow, looks like there isn't a serial killer after all guys."

"We can't be sure! Let's ask our trusted and noble Watcher!"

"Yes! Watcher, tell us everything!"

"..."

"Why isn't our trusted and noble Watcher responding?"

"Sigh, if you haven't already noticed, you need to say it as 'geez, there should be watcher reports, hopefully someone will tell us them!'"

"Ah HAH! I have the answer to that! I watched you, darling princess (who actually is a ****ing lying 40 year old man)! And you were visited by someone other than myself!"

"Guys! What's going on! I'm so confused! We can say who we are? This doesn't make sense, I might just lose myself!"

"Oh hey guys, I'm new here replacing that other dude. He had a doctor's appointment so now I--"

"WHAT?? HOW DID HE GET OUT??! HOW DID YOU GET IN??"

"Nevermind that. Anyway, can you explain things to me?"

"No, only our trusted and beloved Watcher can!"

"Wait, didn't the watcher say he watched the princess and saw no one? I went to the princess and polished her shoes and combed her wonderful hair! HAH, A LIAR, A FOOL, LET'S KILL THE DEMON!"

"Um...he did say he saw someone."

"Oh nevermind my random outburst then!"

"I'm curious, who did you see oh trusted and beloved Watcher?"

"I think you mean: 'if I was a trusted and beloved watcher, I wonder what I would have seen.'"

"Why are you even asking? He's obviously going to say I visited our beloved princess. Any other answer is a lie. Say it trusted and beloved watcher. Say I was there!"

"That is correct, the bell boy did visit the beloved princess to massage her feet and read her a bedtime story."

"HAH! I didn't do either of those! HAH, A LIAR, A FOOL, LET'S KILL THE DEMON!"

"Um, you did, are you seriously that forgetful."

"Oh you're right sorry. Guess he's clear guys."

"No! He isn't! Because I was the one who visited the beloved princess!"

"GASP!"

"OH DEAR!"

"HAH, A LIAR, A FOOL, LET'S KILL THE DEMON!"

"Wait, no! It's a lie, a trick! Town it is the second one who is lying! Hear my plea! If you kill me today, they will kill the princess and then another and then all hope will be lost!"

"Well, I guess we can believe you if the second one is lying."

"The second is lying! Because the princess is the actual deputy! Let's kill the princess!"

"What...?"

"KILL THE PRINCESS!"

"That doesn't make any sense..."

"WE MUST KILL THE PRINCESS! THE ****ING TWO-TIMING *****!"

"..."

"So yeah, it's a pretty easy lynch today, right guys?"

"Totally easy."

"Yeah, let's all jump on really quick!"

"Cool beans!"

"Yay!"

And with that the crowd grabbed the lovely Lady Gaga and attempted to lynch her. However, even five people weren't enough to hold her down as she quickly beat them away.

"Bah! This is awful! All I wanted was the death of the princess! But if that won't happen then I have nothing left to live for! Don't worry, being the conceited woman I am, only I am allowed to kill myself. Everyone take a seat for the most glorious show you will ever see!"

Everyone stood in silence, and a bit of shock as they watched Lady Gaga take to the center of the room. Suddenly, back up dancers came from everywhere.

"WHAT? WHERE WERE THEY?"

"Shut up and watch!"

And with that, the dance of death began. The lights flickered into a grim red as the dancers and Lady Gaga pulled out their disco sticks and began a fight that was more elegant and rehearsed than any dance anyone had seen before. Lady Gaga duel wielded her disco sticks in glory as she wiped out many of the backup dancers. Eventually she threw her disco sticks into the air, allowing the final two back up dancers to catch them. They held the sticks in the form of a cross and hooked it to a rope. Gaga stood against the sticks, allowing the dancers to crucify her. The cross raised into the air as Gaga took her last breath with a smile on her face.

"Woah."

"****ing Epic."

The group stood and clapped for the wonderful Lady Gaga in a glorious tribute to her death.

And with that, returned to their rooms for the night, no longer caring if they lived to see another day or not, because nothing could ever top what they just saw.

Vyse, Lady Gaga the Conceited Lyncher has been lynched!

Day 4 has ended.

It is now Night 4.

Night Actions (active abilities) are due in 72 hours, on Saturday, October 17th at 11:59pm EST.
Thread has been locked so that there will be no talking at Night.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Everyone scuddled off into their rooms, feeling safer than ever now that the one wanting to kill their princess is gone!

"Oh tehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe, I've never felt safer than before!"

The princess walked into her room, ready to comb her hair and change into her night attire. However, once she opened the door, someone else was standing there, waiting for her!

"Am I getting my feet massaged tonight as well?"

"..."

"Are you okay sir?"

"Oh, it's nothing. I just felt it was time to do a little cleaning."

"What? What kind of cleaning?"

"My closet."

And with that the man grabbed the hair of the beautiful princess.

"NOOOO! CHIBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HELP ME!"

However, her cry for help didn't last long before the brutal murder began. Soon the man was gone and the princess was left dead on the floor, blood soaking into her gorgeous hair and elequant dress. Soon many rushed into the room, unable to control their tears as they saw the brutal scene.

"Our Princess!"

"The Princess!"

"NO! She was so young!"

"So beautiful!"

"Oh, no, no, no! We killed the one who wanted to kill the princess!"

"This can't be happening!"

"Please someone wake me up!"

However they were all already awake, and the room was flooded with tears. Admist all the crying, it seems as if a man began to speak. The room grew silent and attempted to listen.

Avril Are You Ok
So, Avril Are You Ok
Are You Ok Avril
You've Been Hit By
You've Been Hit By-
A Smooth Criminal

And with that, the voice faded away. But the tears and the memory of the beloved princess did not.

-Hilt-, Avril Lavigne the Pop Princess has been hacked in slashed to death!

Night 4 has ended.

It is now Day 5.
With 7 alive it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
The deadline for Day 5 has been set to October 28th 11:59PM EST.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"THE PRINCESS!"

"THE PRINCESS!"

"IT'S HORRIBLE!"

"HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"NO MORE PAIN! NO MORE SUFFERING!"

The town cried and cried during the entirety of the night, and soon decided that the princess was far more important than scum hunting.

"Oh Avril. You brought joy into everyone's life. Whoever took you from this world should feel awful. We can only hope that you are safe and sound in the afterlife!"

And with that, Avril was given one of the most elequant funerals possible using nearly all of the resources in the building. In fact, the remaining ammunition in the guns of T.I. were used for a 21 gun salute for the singer.

"Oh Avril, we'll all be dreaming of you tonight!"

Day 5 has ended!

It is now Night 5!

Night Actions (active abilities) are due in 72 hours, on October 17th at 11:59pm EST.
Thread has been locked so that there will be no talking at Night.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
6. After your death scene, you only get 1 post. It can only say the following:
"Go town!"
"Go scum!"
"Go me!"
"Ankoku's a smart guy, I think he'd be a great smod."
No combining and no other remarks. Word for word people.
The group made their way to their rooms, eyes filled with tears. In fact, even the less pure members were moved by the death of the princess; if only they had chosen another target she would still be there to brighten up their day.

However, those days were gone. The princess was gone, and she was never going to come back. No one could change the past. So with their spirits crushed, everyone filed into their rooms. The doors closed behind them closely, the group too distraught to muster up the anger to slam their doors. Things were looking bleak for the town, nothing could save them now.

The fabulous Lady Gaga had warned them of the situation, and they all came to the realization that the warning was correct, even if she hadn't been one of their own. The princess was gone, they couldn't bring themselves to kill, but the more sinister among them would. If the warnings were true, then this was the end.Nothing could save them now.

Suddenly on the door of one, a knock was heard.

“Come in.”

“Expecting me?”

“You were eying me all day.”

“Only to return your stare.”

Soon the voices faded and nothing could be heard coming from the room.

However, from another room came a more panicked voice.

“Where is she? Doesn't she know it isn't safe without me?!”

There was much shuffling and searching, but to no avail. It seems tonight would be a dangerous one for everyone.

“Tonight's target should be easy, everyone else hasn't even attempted to put up a fight. Although, as long as I get to see their blood, it really doesn't matter.”

The bloodthirsty monster kicked on the door, but found it wouldn't budge.

“What the heck?”

Another kick. Still nothing. Soon the side of the door was rammed and kicked again. This went on for a while, and still nothing. Finally the door was punched in a fit of anger, the first time the murderer's skin came in contact with the door. Suddenly the door glowed a bright red.

“Ahh, ****. It burns dammit, it burns!”

During the agony, the murderer noticed the sun was beginning to rise.

“Dammit, there's not time left. I need to go. I'm going to get killed for this!”

And with that, the morning fell into silence. In fact, the morning remained silent until the early afternoon, when the group members found themselves waking up and going to meet in the main lobby.

“Ugh, what time is it?”

“It's 11:15.”

“Wow, guess we all slept in.”

At this point everyone realized all seven from the previous day were still alive.

“No one died? Am I dreaming? Did they finally give up?!”

“I don't know, all I know is it's kind of sad I became used to hearing the screams of death as my alarm clock.”

“So...what do we do now?”

“I don't think we get out of here until one of the groups wins.”

“****ing game.”

“Miley won. Isn't that enough?”

“Apparently not.”

“Fine whatever, let's just kill someone and hope it all works out.”

“Yeah, why not.”

Night 5 has ended.

It is now Day 6.
With 7 alive it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
The deadline for Day 6 has been set to October 29th 11:59PM EST.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
well

this is pretty much best case scenario

mafia only got one kill despite them killing hilt and getting an extra day.
AND
i never landed a scum, however:

CrimsonKing2 (aka Hylian) : Innocent
Teran : Innocent

that really limits our pool.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
1. §teel n/a
3. Hylian Chaco Crimson King2 - CLEAR
5. KevinM - cleared in my book
6. Tom - cleared in my book
8. Mini Mic Marc - cleared in tom's book?
9. Nya~! :3 Kataefi - hmmm
13. Teran17 - CLEAR

So if my investigations were all correct and kevin and tom (and marc?) are both town that leaves us Kataefi. Kataefi was somewhat cleared earlier in the game as he led the lynch on air, however he was sort of suspicious coming in late yesterday saying he "also visited hilt" after the lynch was all set and done.

Discuss

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Okay well with the pool narrowed, we have Marc, KevinM, Tom, and Kata.

I'm inclined to agree KevinM is town, I've felt he's so far been consistently helpful to town. I've expressed my doubts about Marc before, and now with the lynch pool narrowed down so much, I'd like to hear a few words from the others.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
All I really have to offer is who was or was not home during the night (yes, I am revealing my PR because it is completely worthless, or at least, I cannot make a damn thing out of anything offered). I'd rather NOT give a full claim of everyone that has been researched, but I can verify whether or not someone suspicious was home. Though that would out potential town-useful power roles, which we can't really afford to out.

Sorry, guys, I can't be more useful...

Top Bottom