• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grammys Mafia - An LoD Mafia game moved to dGames

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Choice to switch alignment. The life-link is completely unrelated. It seems Steel was the guy's pick for two Days in a row, I'm toDay's.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
I hate this.

Kevin is probably the psych, and I really want to hear his input on all of this. I believe Kat's claim. Teran and CK are clear. I believe Tom. Marc is the only one that's shaky yet his role seems as if it could be legit too though.

Marc who else did you have one night stands with?

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
A lot of activity toDay. Where were all of you the other Days?
Doesn't matter. I'm happy to see so much activity.

2nd
Official Vote Count:
(1) Kataefi: Marc

(6) Not voting: Tom, Teran17, Crimson King2, §teel, Kataefi, KevinM

With 7 alive, it takes a vote of 4 to lynch!
A deadline has been set for October 29th 11:59PM EST!
If a majority is not reached, the person with the highest number of votes will be lynched!
If multiple people have the majority of votes, whoever reached that majority first will be lynched!
If no votes are cast then the game moderator will roll dice!

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
The activity has surged because **** is going down right now.

This is too good.

Still, I'm going to sleep now, and hopefully when I wake up, Kevin will have posted. Right now, I think his input is pretty crucial.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im going to sleep.

this weekend, my mom is visiting, and we are going to Savannah together for the weekend.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Also going to bed soon. I think we shouldn't rush and wait for everyone to speak up. I know my claim is really weird, but you gotta give me a little more credit than making up something like this.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
So as you guys may have realized I'm Rihanna the Good-Girl psychologist. Each night I'm allowed to submit the name of a player whom I suspected to be Chris Brown the SK. I was never told if my role succeeded or not, which is the reason I kept using my ability night after night. I must say I got really lucky that I never decided to visit MikeG before he was lynched. That would have put us in a much worse posistion. I guess I got lucky night 1 and since no one has CC'd Tom I must say that he's instantly cleared in my mind.

I don't buy Marc's claim, and as you guys know I've been highly suspicious of him all game.

Also when your best defense is filled with Wifom

Marc said:
I know my claim is really weird, but you gotta give me a little more credit than making up something like this.
You throw up red flags in my book.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I honestly haven't got a clue Steel...

As for my role - I'm Eminem the Relapsing Townie. Every odd night I succumb to an addiction of sleeping pills and if I'm targeted on this type of night by cops or other night roles, they will fail. I'm role-proof during these times.

I don't like how I have 1 vote so early on
Sorry, I was catching up on Page 29, and I caught this. My role is the Daring Reporter who is compelled to find facts about town. Every night, I can see if someone is home or not (implying they were not home and visited someone).

Kataefi, if your ability only allows you to not be the target of night roles, then why did I read you as not home instead of failing or saying you were home. Last night was Night 5, an odd number.

Moreover, that also disproves your claim that you visited Hilt.

We have holes, my friends.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I'm sorry but when did Kat claim he visited Hilt? I must have missed that.

The only people that claimed to visit Hilt were Myself and Steel. Unless I'm forgetting something.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i brought that up when i misread what kat wrote. we already covered up that mistake but i guess CK missed it.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
"blabla wifom blablabla"

At some point that just gets silly. I think I've proven myself to be a master of fake claims in all the BRoom games and Disney Mafia. If you really believe someone would make up a role then you deserve to lose.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
My attitude is terrible? I've just explained why I didn't care for most of the game and was fully hoping to get lynched or nightkilled. You keep applying the same heuristics to every argument or defense made and guess what, as is typical for heuristics, they don't always work. You keep saying stuff like WIFOM while half the players probably doesn't even know what that means. Leading mislynches is cute in early Days, but I've just brought up that I am life-linked to someone who is likely to be Town. With 7 players left, you are banking on the fact that I completely made up a role (DESPITE a track record of coming up with plausible claims) and are willing to risk losing 2 Townies at once. With 2 Mafia left, it will end after the Night (and I will gladly change my alignment). I believe it was Tom who at some point said I seemed independent and that's exactly how I've been treating this game.

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Don't put words in my mouth! I invite you to quote me where exactly I said I've visited hilt!
That was the quote I misread... Damn...

However, it still does cause concern as Kataefi was not home last night. His role claim was that he couldn't be the target of night actions on odd nights (assuming Night 1 is the start of this, last night would have been the odd night that he should not have been a target of).

Since he showed up to me as not home, it seems fair to assume that he is lying about his role in some capacity, whether it's holding back on everything he can do (which is fine) or making up the fact he is night action proof (which the mafia COULD potentially get away with).

I was just offering what little I had.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Right now, I feel we're going in circles.

Vote: Marc

Any reason why I should be less suspicious of you than the others?

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
well everyone posted... and we think 2 people are still scum? I'm inclined to believe it's only one.

I'm P!nk by the way

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
The Ending...

P!nk didn't know how she had been lucky enough to live through the night, however now was her chance to shine for the town in the position they were in.

"I've got the answers! I know 100% that Kelly Clarkson and Kanye West are clear! Rihanna and Chris Brown are also on our side! That only leaves Eminem and Lil Wayne! So we should"

However, before P!nk could finish, Kanye West felt the need to chime in and say a few things.

"Look P!nk. I'm happy for you and all, and I'm going to let you finish. But I have one of the best abilities of all time. OF ALL TIME! I know who was at home and who wasn't, so we've got this **** covered dawg."

"Well that's great and all. I guess we should all just reveal what we can do while we're at it..."

P!nk said this sarcastically and a bit flustered after being cut off by Kanye. However Kelly took her seriously and quickly explained her power.

"I am protected from being killed at night. I believe they attempted to off me last night, which is why we haven't already been outnumbered."

"We couldn't have been outnumbered, there's only 2 mafia left!"

"Yes only 2 mafia! As I was once a corrupt serial killer, now won over to the town's side by my lovely lady."

"Yes, I was the one who got my man over to the good side."

Everyone looked at each other awkwardly after this was said. A few whispers began to float around the room.

"Why is Chris Brown calling himself a girl?"

"Why is Rihanna claiming to be a man?"

"Guys let's just ignore that and trust them. Remember, I said they're 100% on our side! No doubt in my mind!"

"Well, you're the cop, so we'll have to trust you."

"So what about you last to? Have anything to say for yourselves?"

"I'm just a drug addict, can't do anything except inject some heroin into my bloodstream every night."

Eminem said this with a laugh, seemingly maniacal.

"Oh, well that's easily believable. He's clear in my book too!"

"But wait! He says he never leaves his home and just does drugs! I've seen him leaving every night!"

"Yeah, whatever no one cares Kanye, shut up you stupid prick."

"Okay, then that leaves you Lil Wayne. Got any defense before we kill you."

"Well if you kill me I have a choice at either winning with the town or winning with the mafia after death."

"WHAT? You're saying you'll come back to life as a member of the mafia???"

"What? I didn't say that at all. I don't come back to life."

"WHAT? You're saying you are sided with the mafia now already then???"

"I didn't say that at all. I get a choice after dying."

"**** that ****. You're mafia and lying by saying you're mafia. I see right through your plan. Let's ****ing kill this dude right now."

"You're all idiots."

"Yeah whatever, Vote: Lil Wayne"

"I'm so confused, but you seem evil with all of those tattoos, so I'm going to have to vote for you. Vote: Lil Wayne"

"No don't kill him! I don't want to see him die! Vote: Lil Wayne"

"Haha, this ***** is crazier than I am. Vote: Lil Wayne"

And with that the townspeople grabbed Lil Wayne by his hair, dragging him up to his room. There they found a coffin leaning against the wall and it only seemed fitting for the occasion. They quickly shoved him inside and locked it.

"Why is there a coffin here?"

"I don't know, you're a priest right? Do you have a stake on you?"

"Of course, always have it with me."

The town took the stake and drove it into the coffin, hearing a scream that quickly subsided and let them know the victim was killed. They opened the door only to be greeted by a multitude of bats instead of a dead body.

Suddenly the air filled with fire and the bats started plummeting to the ground in flames. Everyone turned to see Eminem with the flamethrower.

"Yeah, ****ing die you vampire. You aren't sharing our win! Hahahaha."

Marc, Lil Wayne the Hidden Vampire has been lynched!

Kelly approached Eminem, who aimed the flamethrower towards her.

"Go ahead and try, it's not going to work on me."

He simply laughed as he pulled the trigger and allowed the flames to fall straight onto Kelly. Who to his surprise walked right through them.

"****ing priest."

However, before she could make an attack on Eminem, she felt something pierce through her back. She saw blood and knew what had happened.

"How...?"

She turned her head to see Chris Brown holding her own stake in her back.

"Seems I picked the wrong person to trust with my..."

However she was soon unconscious, bleeding to death on the floor.

The Chris and Eminem looked to see everyone else was missing from the room.

"Gotta get the **** out of this place. These folk are ****ing heartless; heartless I tell ya!"

Kanye ran down the staircase towards the main door.

However, he found himself face to face with Rihanna who appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

"Don't worry boy, it's safe with me."

However her seductive words didn't seem to have the charm they once had before.

"Oh hell no. I know you ain't nothing more than a gold digging *****."

"Oh well, at least I distracted you long enough for my baby to take care of you."

Kanye went to turn around automatically, expecting Chris to be behind him and was prepared to defend. However he saw no one behind him. However, that didn't stop him from feeling a knife enter his back.

"Oh whoops. Looks like I didn't need his help after all!"

"****in' hoe."

Kanye dropped to the ground lifeless shortly thereafter. Chris was heading down the stairs at this point, and Rihanna went to greet him.

"Well then, looks like we've only got one left. I wonder where she ran off to."

"Oh that freak saw her and wanted to take care of her. I really don't know where he saw her, because I didn't see anything. But he'll take care of her easily. Let's leave now."

And with that, the two walked out through a back entrance the mafia had been keeping secret from the rest of the town.

"I'm safe up high. Nothing can touch me."

P!nk had been watching from the main chandelier she was hiding on. It had been a stupid risk to jump there. But she was hoping they'd give up and leave and she'd go unnoticed. However, she suddenly felt the chandelier rock after seeing the two head out.

"What the ****?"

She looked and there was no-one there. However, she heard the sound of a saw and looked up above her. Eminem was hanging there somehow, cutting the chord at a point where he could still hand on but would drop the chandelier to the ground.

"Oh you ****ing psycho."

And with that, it dropped to the ground, with glass shattering. The town was now gone. Eminem used the remainder of the chord to swing and jump onto a balcony and then make his way out of the building.

Teran, Kelly Clarkson the Selfless Priest has been end-gamed!
Crimson King2, Kanye West the Daring Reporter has been end-gamed!
§teel, P!nk the Envious Deputy had been end-gamed!

Kataefi, Eminem the Insane Killer has survived!
KevinM, Chris Brown the Treacherous Lover has survived!
Tom, Rihanna the Gone-Bad Lover has survived!

Independent: Omni
&
Mafia: airgemini, Kataefi, KevinM, and Tom

Have Won! Congratulations!

The next night...

"Rihanna! Where are you?"

Chris looked around their secret love shack attempting to find where his lover had disappeared to. Eventually he made his way to the top balcony of the building, which overlooked the rocky shore along the beach. There he found Rihanna standing on the railing, crying to herself.

"Rihanna! What are you doing!? Get down from there! Have you gone mad?"

He ran towards her, hoping to prevent her from doing something stupid.

"I'm sorry Chris, but I was in love with Lil Wayne as well."

And with that comment, she let herself slip, ready to crash on the rocks below and be washed away into the sea. Chris was almost able to grab her, but found himself unsuccessful and instead forced to watch her die in front him him.

"Rihanna...why..."

Chris found himself going into a state of depression and at the start of the next night, he found himself throwing his body into the sea to join Rihanna.

Later during the next week, Eminem was caught sneaking into their home, hoping to borrow money for more heroin. However he instead found himself getting arrested and charged with the murder of both Chris and Rihanna. He was executed six months later.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Role PMs & Night Actions

The Town:

Xiivi said:

That you're not not not gonna get any better
You won't won't won't you won't get rid of me never
Like it or not, even though she's a lot like me
We're not the same
And yeah yeah yeah I'm a lot to handle
You don't know trouble, I'm a hell of a scandal
Me, I'm a scene, I'm a drama queen
I'm the best **** thing that your eyes have ever seen

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, -Hilt-. You are Avril Lavigne, the Pop Princess. You are a cherished princess, loved by the town and showered in affection despite your tomboy attitude.

Passive Abilities:
When You're Gone: If you are killed, the town will mourn your loss the following day, which will result in two consecutive night phases (with your funeral held in between).

I'm With You: You were close to sasukebowser, Michael Jackson, the King of Pop and still swear you can communicate with him through his music. This player is not in the game, he cannot post, he cannot vote, he cannot do anything to affect the game – he is only in the memories of all artists. However, he can talk with you, giving you advice or helping you play your best. You can speak with him at any time on AIM/MSN/PM/etc..., I only ask that you send me copies of the conversations.

Active Abilities:
You have no active abilities.

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Xiivi said:

Maybe my homeboy
Still be around
Had I not
Hit that player
In the mouth that time
I won that fight, I lost that war
I can still see my homie
Walkin' out that door
Who'd have thought I'd never see
Philant no more
Got enough dead homies
I don't want no more

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Mike G. You are T.I., the Trigger-Happy Gun Owner. You are a loyal friend to your homies, but have a nasty trigger finger that has caused you some issues as well as your own paranoia.

Passive Abilities:
Ready for Whatever: Any player who visits you in the night will be indirectly killed by you, regardless of the purpose of their visit.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

Now I look back on the time
That we spent and
I see it in my mind
Playing over and over again
'Cause boy right now
You got me breaking down
And I just can't figure out why
But this is what you say
When we ride we ride
It's 'til the day that we die

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Tom. You are Rihanna, the Good-Girl Lover. You are an innocent girl, who has been charmed by a love so strong it consumes her life.

Passive Abilities:
Hate That I Love You: You are madly in love with a man who you only know by the initials of “C.M.B.”. You receive love letters every night, however if these stop coming in, you will be struck with grief and commit suicide that night.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

And I’d rather be pushing flowers,
Than to be in the penn sharing showers
See Tony told us this world was ours
And the Bible told us every girl was sour
Don't play in the garden and don’t smell her flower
Call me Mr. Carter or Mr. Lawn Mower
Boy I got so many girls like I’m Michael Lowry
Even Gwen Stefani said she couldn’t doubt me

Man, life, just ain’t life, without me

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Marc. You are Lil Wayne, the Undead Vampire. You have a dark secret you attempt to suppress, however upon your death you will either have to embrace your true nature or forgo your life.

Passive Abilities:
Shoot Me Down: If you are killed, you may choose whether or not you wish be resurrected as a vampire. Your PM the following night must state either “I do not wish to become a vampire.” or “I wish to become a vampire.” Regardless, you are unable to post or communicate with any other players upon death. You are considered town if the game ends before you are able to PM this decision.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated if you do not become a vampire, even in death.
You win when the mafia achieves an undeniable majority rule over the town if you become a vampire.
Xiivi said:

You gotta help me out
It's all a blur last night
We need a taxi 'cause you're hung-over and I'm broke
I lost my fake ID but you lost the motel key
Spare me your freakin' dirty looks
Now don't play me
You want to cash out and get the hell out of town

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, KayLo!. You are Katy Perry, the Confused Fool. You are commonly referred to as the 'village idiot' by other town citizens, and attempt to dispel this, but can never seem to get things right.

Passive Abilities:
Hot 'n' Cold: You have a posting restriction. Each sentence in your posts must contain two opposite words. For example if you wish to say “I suspect Xiivi of being mafia.” you could instead say “I suspect Xiivi of being mafia, not town.” (Mafia and town qualify as opposites.)

Lost: At the start of each day you will receive a PM with the name of another user (randomly selected). This is the only player you are allowed to vote to lynch for the day. You may not be the first person to cast a vote for a lynch for the day. Once any user has cast a vote for lynching for the day, your next post must contain your vote.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

I didn't want us to burn out
I didn't come here to hurt you now I can't stop...
I want you to know
It doesn't matter where we take this road
Someone's gotta go
And I want you to know
You couldn't have loved me better
But I want you to move on
So I'm already gone

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Teran. You are Kelly Clarkson, the Selfless Priest. You are the local priest, and your only selfish motive is to improve the lives of those around you.

Passive Abilities:
My Life Would Suck Without You: You may not cast the deciding vote for a lynch.

Long Shot: You are immune to one direct night-kill.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall
For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all
Through the fire, through whatever come what may
For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away
Right down through the wire, even through the fire
I spit it through the wire man
To much stuff on my heart right now man
I'll gladly risk it all right now
It's a life or death situation man
Y'all don't really understand how I feel right now man

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Hylian/Crimson King2. You are Kanye West, the Daring Reporter. You are a clever journalist who will go to any and all lengths in order to get the facts for the town you live in.

Passive Abilities:
You have no passive abilities.

Active Abilities:
Homecoming: Each night you may PM me a player you whose house you would like to visit. You will be told whether or not that player is at home. (Night-Kills and Active Abilities involve the player leaving home.)

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

Hey you there
I see you over there
I see you everywhere
Please come and sit right here

Hey you there
Come here
I want you to come here

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, ChiboSempai. You are Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, the Newbie Cop. You are new to the crime scene, as well as to the town, however you are proud and ready to show the town your worth.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Hey You There!: Each night you may PM me the name of one player to investigate. You will be notified if they are “Guilty” or “Innocent”.

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

Everyday I fight a war against the mirror
I can't take the person staring back at me
I'm a hazard to myself
Don't let me get me
I'm my own worst enemy
It's bad when you annoy yourself
So irritating
Don't wanna be my friend no more
I wanna be somebody else

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, §teel. You are P!nk, the Envious Deputy. You are a hard-working official, displeased with her current status, always looking for a way to make it higher.

Passive Abilities:
I'm Not Dead: You have a Hidden Ability. If this ability activates, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:
Your Hidden Ability has activated!

I Don't Believe You: Each night you may PM me the name of one player to investigate. You will be notified if they are “Guilty” or “Innocent”. One night you may instead research all of the case files of Soulja Boy Tell 'Em the Newbie Cop instead of choosing a single player to investigate.
Xiivi said:

Was I out of line?
Did I say something way too honest
That made you run and hide like a scared little boy
I looked into your eyes; thought I knew you for a minute
Now I’m not so sure.
So here’s to everything
Coming down to nothing
Here’s to silence that cuts me to the core.
Where is this going?
Thought I knew for a minute
But I don’t anymore.

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, bowser king. You are Taylor Swift, the Honest Doctor. You are the loving doctor of the town who most citizens have grown up with and are willing to protect your people at all costs.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
Fearless: Each night you may PM me a name of a player to protect. This player will be unable to be night-killed directly or indirectly this night. However if the player is protected from an indirect kill, you will die instead.

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

I’m bringing sexy back
Them other boys don’t know how to act
I think you're special, what's behind your back?
So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.
Dirty babe
You see the shackles
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
It’s just that no one makes me feel this way

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Crimson King. You are Justin Timberlake, the Kinky Nurse. You recently made your way into the health industry in this town, but just can't seem to keep things PG-13 in your 'uniform'.

Passive Abilities:
What Goes Around...Comes Around: You have a Hidden Ability. If this ability activates, you will be notified.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:
Your Hidden Ability has activated!

LoveStoned: Each night you may PM me a name of a player to protect. This player will be unable to be night-killed directly or indirectly this night. However if the player is protected from an indirect kill, you will die instead. Also, being the kinky nurse you are, you can't help but feel the need to go through the mail of whoever you protect, just to see if there's anything about you.

The Mafia:

Xiivi said:

Interesting sense of style
Ten million dollar smile
Think I cant handle that
Animal in the sack
His eyes see right to my soul
I surrender self-control
Catch me looking again
Falling right into my plan...

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, airgemini. You are Britney Spears, the Seductive Roleblocker. You are a sexual goddess who loves to toy with her victims before sealing their fate.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with KevinM, Chris Brown the corruptive heart-breaker and Nya~! :3, Eminem the insane killer. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. If you make the night-kill you may not use your active ability that night. Your night-kill flavor is “poisoned in lust.”

Passive Abilities:
If You Seek Amy: You have a posting restriction. All of your posts must include a sexual innuendo of some kind. For example, if you wished to post “Xiivi, I suspect you of being mafia.” You would instead post “Xiivi I think you're a bad boy. A very, very bad boy.”

Lucky: If you are investigated by a cop, you will show up as innocent. This is a one-time only effect.

Active Abilities:
Opps...I Did It Again: Each night, you may PM me the name of one player you would like to seduce. If that player attempts to use an active ability that night, they will instead be told that they fell victim to lust and failed to make their action.

Win Condition:
You win when the mafia achieves an undeniable majority rule over the town.
Xiivi said:

Speak of the devil, it's attack of the Rainman
Chainsaw in hand, blood stain on my apron
Soon as the blade spun, vrum they run away from
Who wanna play dungeon, no one is safe from
In search of a brain surgeon, a great one
Wait it ain't funny man, it's urgent I need one
Two boxes of detergent and a paint gun
And an emergency squirt gun to spray-a one

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Kataefi. You are Eminem, the Bloodthirsty Goon. You are an insane killer who wants nothing more than the sight of blood, regardless of the consequences.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with airgemini, Britney Spears the sexual goddess and KevinM, Chris Brown the corrupting heart-breaker. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. Your night-kill flavor is “hacked and slashed”.

Passive Abilities:
Lose Yourself: If you are the final vote for a lynch, then your active ability will activate. This only occurs once per game and is mandatory when triggered.

Active Abilities:
Cleanin' Out My Closet: You must use the Night-Kill for your faction for this ability. The player you target cannot be protected by any other ability. Any other player who visits the player this night will also be killed, albeit indirectly. If three or more players are killed, you will die as well.

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:

Feels like we're on another level
Feels like our loves intertwined,
We can be two rebels breaking the rules
me and you, you and I
All you got to do is watch me
Look what I can do with my feet
Baby feel the beat inside,
I'm driving you can take the front seat
Just need you to trust me

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, KevinM. You are Chris Brown, the Treacherous Lover. You are a corruptive heart-breaker who has fallen in love with an innocent.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with airgemini, Britney Spears the sexual goddess and Kataefi, Eminem the insane killer. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family. However you may not present any information concerning your role as a lover and must instead claim to be a Love Fool Goon who has no active abilities.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. Your night-kill flavor is “strewn wall to wall”.

Passive Abilities:

Active Abilities:
With You, With You, With You: Each night you must PM me an ANONYMOUS love letter for Tom, Rihanna the Good-Girl Lover. After three love letters have been successfully sent, Rihanna will be a Good Girl Gone Bad and join the mafia. If at any point Rihanna dies, you will commit suicide the following night.

Win Condition:
You win when the mafia achieves an undeniable majority rule over the town and Tom has become the Gone-Bad Lover and successfully joined the mafia.
Xiivi said:

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]Oh!
I'm into you,
And girl,
No one else would do,
'cause with every kiss and every hug,
You make me fall in love,
And now I know I can't be the only one,
I bet there heart's all over the world tonight,
With the love of their life who feels..
What I feel when I'm
With you
[/FONT]

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, KevinM. You are Chris Brown, the Treacherous Lover. You are a corruptive heart-breaker who has fallen in love with an innocent and brought her to your side.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with airgemini, Britney Spears the sexual goddess, Kataefi, Eminem the insane killer, and Tom, Rihanna the corrupted lover. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. However, if you or Rihanna make the night kill, it will be a joint kill and the night-kill flavor will be “destroyed by tainted love”.

Passive Abilities:
Forever: If at any point Rihanna dies, you will commit suicide the following night.

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
Xiivi said:
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times New Roman, serif]You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark
You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because...
[/FONT][FONT=Times New Roman, serif]
[/FONT]
Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Tom. You are Rihanna, the Gone-Bad Lover. You were once an innocent girl, but have been charmed by a love so strong it has corrupted you. However during your corruption you have gained a black heart and are no longer as true as you once were.

Factional Abilities:
Communication: You are in the mafia with airgemini, Britney Spears the sexual goddess, Kataefi, Eminem the insane killer, and KevinM, Chris Brown the corrupting heart-breaker. At any time, you may communicate with your mafia family. However you may not present any information concerning your active ability and must instead claim to only have the passive ability.

Night-kill: Each night, your faction must decide on a player to kill and the person making the action that night must PM me the kill as their action. However, if you or Chris Brown make the night kill, it will be a joint kill and the night-kill flavor will be “destroyed by tainted love”.

Passive Abilities:
We Ride: If at any point Chris Brown dies, you will commit suicide the following night.

Active Abilities:
Unfaithful: This is an automatic ability. At the start of each day you will receive a PM with the name of another user (randomly selected excluding yourself and Chris Brown). The user will be notified of a one-night stand and being life-linked for the time period, but nothing more. If during that day and the following night that player dies, you will commit suicide the following night. If during that day and the following night you die, the player will commit suicide the following night in addition to Chris Brown.

Win Condition:
The Independent:
Xiivi said:

And what I say is
Come a little closer
And what I'm gonna say is
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall
A creepy little sneaky little fly on the wall?
All my precious secrets, yeah, you'd know them all
Don't you wish that you could be a fly on the wall?

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Omni. You are Miley Cyrus, the Ignorant Jester. You are a attention seeking clown, whose only solitude is death. You are neither town or mafia aligned.

Passive Abilities:
I s-s-stuttered when...: You have a post restriction; you are not allowed to speak in complete sentences and are limited to sentence fragments through elimination of verbs. You must also repeat at least one word each fragment. For example, if you would like to say “I think Xiivi is part of the mafia.” you would instead need to say something such as “I Xiivi part part of the mafia.”

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win when you are lynched.
Xiivi said:

I'm on a mission
And it involves some heavy touching, yeah
You've indicated you're interest
I'm educated in sex, yes
And now I want it bad, want it bad
A love game, a love game
Hold me and love me
Just want touch you for a minute
Maybe three seconds is enough
For my heart to quit it

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Vyse. You are Lady Gaga, the Conceited Lyncher. You are a self-absorbed woman, whose only goal is fame and fortune. You are neither town, nor mafia aligned.

Passive Abilities:
Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say): You have a posting restriction; when any statement, question, etc... is directed towards you by another player, you are not allowed to respond. Instead you must post as if you have never read what was written and are oblivious to its existence. For example, if someone asked “Vyse, I suspect you of mafia because of X and Y.” Your next post would completely disregard this, such as “Man, this game is exciting! Who does everyone think is mafia?”

Active Abilities:

Win Condition:
You win when -Hilt-, Avril Lavigne, the Pop Princess is lynched and you are alive. At this point you will exit the game.
The Others:
Xiivi said:

But you are not alone
For I am here with you
Though we're far apart
You're always in my heart
But you are not alone

'Lone, 'lone
Why, 'lone

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, sasukebowser. You are Michael Jackson, the King of Pop. You have passed away and are unable to participate in the game itself. Thus you are not allowed to post in the thread, vote, or anything along those lines. However, there is one person you can talk to. This person would be -Hilt-, Avril Lavigne, the Pop Princess. You are able to contact this person through AIM/MSN/PM/etc..., as long as logs are sent to me. Please offer your wisdom in order to protect the town!
Xiivi said:

Who's that girl, who's that girl
When you see her, say a prayer and kiss your heart goodbye
She's trouble, in a word get closer to the fire
Run faster, her laughter burns you up inside
You're spinning round and round
You can't get up, you try but you can't

Welcome to Grammys Mafia, Xiivi-Controlled NPC. You are Madonna, the Unlisted Independent-Eliminator. There are two independents in this game, Omni, Miley Cyrus the Ignorant Jester and Vyse, Lady Gaga the Conceited Lyncher. You are not allowed to speak of your role, vote, or actively participate in the thread. You cannot win. Your role is to eliminate these players should the following situations arise:

Should Omni be alive heading into Night 2 he should be killed during the Twilight Phase that occurs between Day 2 and Night 2.

Should -Hilt- be killed without it satisfying Vyse's win condition, Vyse is to be killed at the start of the following Day Phase.
The Night Actions:
Night 0:

KayLo's Vote:
Xiivi said:
Your vote for Day 1 is Crimson.
Night 1:
KayLo's Vote:
Xiivi said:
Your vote for Day 2 is Hylian.
ChiboSempai's Investigation:
Xiivi said:
You investigated Crimson King during the night. Crimson King was found to be "innocent".
Hylian's Visit:
Xiivi said:
You visited bowser king's home in the middle of the night. He was not at home.
Kevin's Note to Tom:
Xiivi said:
You have received a love note:

Holding it up for you in the netherregions of the netherlands, we're always watching. Love your secret admirer.

C.M.B.
bowser king's protect:
bowser king said:
I want to protect Tom.
Kataefi's Kill:
Kataefi said:
Kill Crimson King.
Night 2:
KayLo's Vote:
Xiivi said:
Your vote for Day 3 is Kataefi.
§teel's Investigation:
Xiivi said:
You investigated KayLo! during the night. KayLo! was found to be "innocent".
Hylian's Visit:
Xiivi said:
You visited KevinM's home in the middle of the night. He was not at home.
Kevin's Note to Tom:
Xiivi said:

Dear Tom,

Seems like it's getting pretty hard to survive these tough days. Remember to always go with your gut instinct. And perhaps the letters you have been receiving aren't as honest as the senders would like you to think.

-Sincerely Yours

C.M.B.
bowser king's protect:
bowser king said:
I'd like to protect tom.
Kataefi's Kill:
Kataefi said:
Kill KayLo!.
Night 3:
§teel's Investigation:
Xiivi said:
You investigated -Hilt- during the night. -Hilt- was found to be "innocent".
Crimson King2's Visit:
Xiivi said:
You visited §teel's home in the middle of the night. He was not at home.
Kevin's Note to Tom:
Xiivi said:

Dear Tom,

Btw, I lied about my role restriction, don't worry though you're going to see tomorrow in a whole new light.

Love,

C.M.B.
bowser king's protect:
bowser king said:
I'd like to protect vyse.
Kataefi's Kill:
Kataefi said:
Kill bowser king.
Tom's Love:
Xiivi said:
Your one-night stand for Day 4/Night 4 is §teel.
Xiivi said:
You had a one-night stand with a mysterious lover and are life-linked. This will affect you for all of Day 4/Night 4.
Night 4:
§teel's Investigation:
Xiivi said:
You investigated Crimson King2 during the night. Crimson King2 was found to be "innocent".
Crimson King2's visit:
Xiivi said:
You visited -Hilt-'s home in the middle of the night. He was at home.
Kataefi said:
Kill -Hilt-.
Tom's Love:
Xiivi said:
Your one-night stand for Day 5/Night 5 is §teel.
Xiivi said:
You had a one-night stand with a mysterious lover and are life-linked. This will affect you for all of Day 5/Night 5.
Night 5:
§teel's Investigation:
Xiivi said:
You investigated Teran during the night. Teran was found to be "innocent".
Crimson King2's visit:
Xiivi said:
You visited Kataefi's home in the middle of the night. He was not at home.
Kataefi said:
Kill Teran.
Tom's Love:
Xiivi said:
Your one-night stand for Day 6/Night 6 is Marc.
Xiivi said:
You had a one-night stand with a mysterious lover and are life-linked. This will affect you for all of Day 6/Night 6.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Commentary

First: I'd like to thank everyone who played for playing! You all did a good job whether you won or lost.

Second: This set-up was really awful, sorry about that.

Day 1: Omni & Vyse both broke their posting restrictions, and sasuke all posted in the thread in the beginning, which is why Day 1 started over. It was kind of unfortunate that KayLo's vote happened to be the person Omni decided to run after during his suicide run. Kataefi managed to slip his hammer in unnoticed because of this. This whole fiasco also made Crimson King the perfect person to use Kataefi's ability on, and sure enough ChiboSempai took the bait Omni had laid out. Jester itself was a really bad move, despite me still liking the role. If anyone ever runs a jester, first I'd say don't do it & second (meaning you ignored the first) I'd say use a modified jester that committed suicide at the end of Day 1 if they weren't lynched.

Day 2: I was surprised to see KayLo! do a soft-claim of her role and literally no one catch on except Teran I believe. KayLo! also did a good job with her posting restriction, probably the best out of anyone in the game. Omni's alternate way of trying to get around the restriction was an annoyance, Vyse's restriction was just a bad restriction in the first place and walked on the line a lot, and airgemini's was a bit too obvious, although he had a free innocent on cop investigation, so it probably wasn't too bad. Speaking of which, airgemini's response to his wagon was kind of weak, claiming exactly what he was accused of and then asking to be directed how to use it. Vyse was looking really, really pro-town at this point, I was secretly rooting for him to win. bowser king survived two days of wagoning, which was good since he was the town's protection power.

Day 3: Poor Tom was confused all day due to Tom's letters. Even suspecting he was lovers with the Serial Killer (which would be an awesome mechanic). Marc was also doing a good "feel free to kill me, I don't mind" game. Kevin and Kataefi managed to distance themselves well the previous day as Kevin held strong onto the bowser king lynch, and Kataefi spearheaded it with Vyse. Kevin starts a hard push for Marc, playing on the letters he sent to Tom. Vyse also makes a huge post...and pushes for bowser king instead of -Hilt-, his target. Eventually, he pulls out his watcher claim on -Hilt-, and it was looking really good for a while. Kataefi makes his usual play of letting Vyse bring up the suspicion on -Hilt-, and then leading the lynch himself, which Vyse has no problem following. -Hilt- eventually decides to reveal himself as a princess, which is enough to remove votes from himself, but essentially seal his death. Simply claiming to be town mason with Michael Jackson would have probably been a better choice. Eventually the wagon goes onto Mike G, who wasn't really interested in the game anymore and just let it happen, saddening me. Once this happens, I know Vyse isn't going to be winning this game.

Day 4: At this point, it's pretty much hopeless for both Vyse and the Town. However, Kevin's fake claim manages to trip Vyse up in his claim against' Steel's actual claim, leading to a quick lynch that day.

Day 5: This didn't happen thanks to the princess role. However the town would live to see another day as the mafia attempted to kill Teran and his ability saves him and the town.

Day 6: Town is in a surprisingly better position than expected at this point. Steel rolls in with a bunch of investigation reports. However, he makes a brave mistake of labeling people as "clear in my book", which happen to be the actual mafia members. Marc sees this and votes for the only other person who isn't "clear" besides himself as he knows he is town. With Steel clearing 2 town and auto-clearing 2 mafia and leaving 1 town/1 mafia for the lynch, the Tom/Kevin start a really big push for their one target. It doesn't help that Crimson King2 completely writes off his ability, even though it caught Kataefi's lie about his role and had he been a bit more passionate about it, it probably would have lead to a mafia lynch. At a time when everyone was massclaiming, it would have been fine for him to reveal all of his visits after the claims. Teran makes a good lie about being completely bulletproof instead of one-night bulletproof, which would have been powerful if the game continued past this day as he would be a cleared town guaranteed to be alive in endgame. Tom and Kevin make up their SK + Psych roles, which could have proved detrimental to them if the town hadn't been so focused on Marc. Had anyone asked for what Tom thought was Marc's "breadcrumble" towards the psych role, it would have put Tom in a hard position. Also had anyone looked at his posts following Chibo's/CK's death, he would have looked fairly hypocritical bashing the night kill choices if he had made one of them. Steel could have also brought up a point he made earlier about how the he thought the night-kill came from the paranoid gun owner, which would have put Kev/Tom on the spot some more and perhaps tripped them up. I knew Teran would feel forced to make a decision earlier than others due to his inability to hammer, so I don't think it was that bad of a mistake to make his lylo vote like that.

Overall: I hope those that played enjoyed the game despite a lot of the flawed mechanics. I would have liked for the one-night stands to have been instant suicides instead of being delayed suicides like the lover's suicides were. Once again, Jester wasn't a good idea. I probably should have given Doctor the mail clause as well, although that would have been pretty detrimental to mafia as bowser king protected Tom in the beginning. I want to say this is mafia sided, but there are quite a few things that can really lose it for mafia, so I'll let everyone else comment. Overall though, the set-up was pretty bad. I'm hoping the flavour made up for it at least, although I know a lot of people said they didn't care about the flavour.

Also: Anyone who wants to host a game in the LoD. Do not make it large. I say 12 should be a maximum and 9 be a really good number. There was a lot of inactivity and I think making large set-ups is a fairly bad idea. I have two set-ups I've made for 9 people that are original as well (I really enjoy making original things instead of the same-old, same-old). One is Twilight Mafia and the other Gridlock Mafia; but based on the names, they aren't what you think they are. Hopefully people would like me to host again in the future, mainly because I don't like playing that much.

Last: Thanks again everyone.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Three more Mafia, eh? I was really banking on two, telling them they could take the win and win at Night by switching sides. I was on to Kevin because of how silly his offenses were, quite trusting of Tom and Town would have had Kataefi if Teran wasn't so early with his vote for me. I guess no one expected there to be four, but this just shows why you should be careful with your votes in endgame.

The role I had was interesting for me, but I really should have self-destructed more on an earlier Day instead of assuming there'd be 3 Mafia and work with them to get the win like I attempted on Day 6. Well played, Mafia, I was so close to joining you. =<

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
GG guys.

Congrats scum, you played really well. I enjoyed it anyway, and that's all that matters to me rather than the set up. It was entertaining so that's fine by me.

Having a Tom/KevinM scum team is probably one of the hardest teams to deal with if you play a few games with them. The way they interacted was spot on typical as to how they interact with each other as town, so props to them for keeping the act.

Lol you guys really bussed Air good though, that was a really smart move in fact, you gained a lot of trust for that.

So yeah once again, GG guys. :D

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
not happy to see chibo or crimson king die. once again the mafia (and the serial killer it seems) decide to kill off two very active people, which basically makes the game worse/unenjoyable for everyone because it dampens activity. you guys should feel bad inside, deep in the netherregions of your chest where your heart should be, and im not even kidding. wheres the love for the game.
I'm Chris Brown, and I used to be the Bad-Boy Serial Killer.
I'm angry i didn't catch on to this, seriously.

And then no one really answered me when I asked why didn't I die, but I guess I was just too slow/clouded by thinking Kevin and Tom were definitely town.

Great game guys! My own game will be up later sometime.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
Lol you guys really bussed Air good though, that was a really smart move in fact, you gained a lot of trust for that.
Main reason I protected Tom on day 2. Day 1, the only person I had a feeling was town was CK and tom.

Made the wrong choice of choosing tom V_V

Anyway, gg people.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I liked how creative some of the roles were, though balance wise Mafia was having it good. Recruitment really is a ***** to deal with (Tom's position was extremely solid) and a role like mine can really go either way, making it 4.5 Mafia to deal with as I was just looking for a chance to change sides once the mislynches started piling up. A Jester and a lyncher are simply very disruptive to Town. I don't think the game was necessarily unbalanced, but considering this room isn't that experienced and several vets weren't quite pro-Town it became one-sided.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I completely messed myself up.
I had no idea that a prostitute existed in mafia and if I did I would've been waaaaaayyy more careful with my post restriction/role claim. I kind of thought I was playing it off well though. It's my fault I got lynched.

This game was two firsts for me-- my first post restriction, and first time being mafia. I had a good time and I'm glad I got Britney.

Top Bottom