• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Las Pictoras - SWF Picture Thread

Alessandra

Smash Apprentice
Not at all... None of us are Alessandra. :p

Joking! <3 Al. We need a Dallas girl picture this Saturday. :)
I don't get the first part :(

but yes to the second part. With Katie, and Jinx, and Jessica if she goes ^_^

Also, I'm so hot for that steering wheel, Zero. Thanks for taking a picture of it for me. :embarrass

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Then I guess I know what the ladies like! Betty Boop steering wheel baby!(It really is that..lol)

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword

The only pictures of me when I was little on my computer.. The last one is me and my dog, the last picture before she died, it was taken on my birthday, I don't know how old I was. Best dog ever.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Yes, how might one make an appointment with this esteemed doctor of crustacean expertise?
First you'll need a gill transplant so you can meet the claw doctor (his practice is underwater). Also worth noting, it's a pretty risky surgery since the doctor himself has claws for hands so he's not terribly great with surgical tools.

DUB

Smash Lord
First you'll need a gill transplant so you can meet the claw doctor (his practice is underwater). Also worth noting, it's a pretty risky surgery since the doctor himself has claws for hands so he's not terribly great with surgical tools.

Hmmmm...underwater practice sounds professional enough....but I'm still not sure about these claws.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Since everyone else is doing it, here's a mad old picture of me. I'd say this is about five years old. This is not my room, so no, I don't listen to Jimmy Hendrix. As for the suit... last-day-of-school-all-nighter-suit-party. Sixth or seventh grade, can't remember.

You can still kinda see my blue hair fading. Good times. :p

Yeesh, I look like I'm 8.

Dodongo

rly likes smoke
BRoomer
Deal. I assume that since I'll have gills I won't have any need for lungs so I'll trade those in for a discount.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Correct. Trade in a kidney too and you get another $20 off the surgery. Trade ins can be made at your local EB.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You'll note that in my previous post I said 'a' kidney, not 'your' kidney specifically ;)

Rickety

Peace and Love
New Pictures! Post-Genesis!

Hi, everyone! <3
Well, I think that the last time I posted pictures here was way back during Genesis (golly, has it really been five months?) I snapped a few pictures at a tournament I went to last weekend, and it reminded me of this thread! So, um, picture time! <3

This is a (bad) picture I drew of me and two of my best friends: the adorable Rock and MoJoe! The three of us were carpooling to the tournament together, and we took a little rest to enjoy the sunny Hollywood sun. :]

Hm, this picture was taken back in August (notice the short hair), but I really just love the sense of community in this picture. There are simply too many cutie-pie smashers for me to keep track of! <3

Back to last week's tournament: I feel bad for whoever has to snap a picture of me at anything from a tournament to family gatherings, I can never keep my eyes open during a picture! It's too tough. :[

Rock (left) drew a picture of Chilly Willy...

... and this is how it turned out! <3

Someone told me that they ordered a McGangBang from McDonald's. I asked what it was, and I ended up feeling sorry that I asked.

At the end of a long, fun day, we went to In-N-Out at about 1:00 in the morning, and MoJoe and I got a little goofy for our last picture. <3

All in all, this was a very fun tournament, and I'm glad I was able to go with such adorable people! <3

Love,
Rickety <3

P.S. Whatever happened to the LGBT thread? Is it really gone for good? If it is, I'm going to kick myself for being such a big scaredy cat :[

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Story time with Momo and Lily!

brought to you by Tom
special thanks to Xiivi and §teel

Momo found that a yoga bag is an incredibly comfortable napping place.

Lily came over to see what was up.

Lily decided that she wanted to take the comfy napping place for herself.

Momo was like ***** plz.

Momo turned her swag on and was victorious.

Lily knew her place and napped on the uncomfortable rug.

Once again, Momo wins.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
She knows how to treat *****es. <3

RDK

Smash Hero
Tom I didn't know you had a Bichon too! We can be Bichon buddies now.

<3

Top Bottom