• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Nick! No! Signing off was not the plan! ;___________________________;

Circus way to read the thread after Marshy hammers and then sign off immediately afterwards. You're killing me right now and I really hope you know that.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
wondering what excuses tom will give me if Marshy flips town

doc should or should not save me tonight =D

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I will feel so betrayed if Marshy flips town and then we lynch Cacti and he flips anything other than godfather.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
wondering what excuses tom will give me if Marshy flips town

doc should or should not save me tonight =D
what kind of post is this

marshy will flip scum or cacti is godfather. i personally doubt godfather because it would be the queen probably and i think since king was governor queen is executioner. dont take away my doctor protection.

Cacti

Smash Journeyman
Omni is still scum. I said this because he was very aggressive against me and then switched over to Marshy when the tide turned...

Soooo Doc on Tom, and I'll be on Chaco, right? I'll probably get killed anyways.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
disregard this i thought i had a plan but it was terrible. yes cacti, that is the right plan. doc on me you on doc.

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
I love you guys so much. This is the best town ever. And is ridiculously OP.

I hope people understood what I breadcrumbled the like 28372 times I did. :/

Omni

BRoomer
stop directing things exactly. there could always be a busser. use discretion.

Cacti, you're dead if Marshy flips town anyway. you're in no position to point any fingers silly. plus your explanations are horrible. why wouldnt i be very aggressive towards you, mr. quiclynch with no explanation coasting only jumping in to defend himself meister.

Omni

BRoomer
and yes xiivi, i think EVERYONE saw that breadcrumb. you might as well have just went out and said it.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
stop directing things exactly. there could always be a busser. use discretion.
no that is a terrible excuse to not have a specific plan

and no, i didnt really understand xiivis breadcrumbs...

oh ok

Omni

BRoomer
i mean, the reason why im against directing things exactly because of what happened on the last day of Disney Mafia.

plus it just makes sense, tom. if scum can switch or manipulate anything it's just never a good idea to say "this is exactly how it will go down."

Omni

BRoomer
i think its safe to say Nick wont be receiving any treatment tonight, lol

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
but it would be a total and complete waste to allow scum who claimed a protective PR to say "oh well he died but i wasnt protecting him and you didnt tell me to soooo"

Omni

BRoomer
btw Cacti why are you going to be on Chaco and not someone like Jungle

Omni

BRoomer
but it would be a total and complete waste to allow scum who claimed a protective PR to say "oh well he died but i wasnt protecting him and you didnt tell me to soooo"
ninja

i mean dude that's total wifom, tom. he could just say he did protect and it didn't work. or claim that he got bussed. or maybe he DID get bussed. whatever the case is tonight is all wifom for the most part and that's how it should be. giving town an exact course of action just ISNT a good idea. now suggesting what the best action would be is fine, but still let the PR's use thier powers at their discretion to prevent scum from having a 100% of countering it IF they're capable of doing so ya know

Omni

BRoomer
wtf watcher tracker. same thing

OHHHHH

my bad. i thought the two were the same thing just different alignments.

well then if mafia visits someone at night are all of them present at the scene of the crime

Omni

BRoomer
if mafia kills so-and-so, will the goons + gf all be there or just the gf

Omni

BRoomer
can everyone like do their actions really fast so Tomorrow can come fast plz? i hate waiting

Xiivi

Premium
BRoomer
Chaco + Scumfever + Nick are "V/LA"

I assume night is going to either be long or we're going to be screwed if Chaco doesn't get his action in on time. Which would be fine 'cause Scumfever/Nick wouldn't be able to nightkill either! :D

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
omni.... how do you not know what a watcher is....

....wwwwooooooooowwwww.....

References:
Newbie Guide: Introduction for new players.
Basic Rules: Reading these rules, along with the game's specific rules, will help you understand the game.
Common Roles: Includes a description of the roles both commonly and uncommonly found in Mafia.
Smashboards Mafia Archives: This archive includes examples of past Mafia games in Decisive Games.

and you try to tell me whats a good and bad idea on how to play the game... psshshhhh

Omni

BRoomer
I KNOW I KNOW

ive seen it on epicmafia. i just browsed it and kinda confused the two. i mean the wording of the two makes it seem like they do almost the same thing. yea whatever it's my body i do what i want

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Sorry, guys. I've been distracted for the past couple hours. Day ends now!

Off with... your own head?:

Marshy (5): Cacti, Tom, Xiivi, Omni, Marshy
Cacti (2): Chaco, Nicholas1024

Not voting (1): Scumfever

"That one! That one, right there! He was in cahoots with that vile worm. I saw him visit The King last night."

"H-have you been eating mushrooms? You must have been s-seeing things. I wasn't even awake last night, honest."

"Hey, did you see him sacrifice The King?"

"Well, no... but he must have! He's the only one who could have done it."

"Rubbish. You're just trying to make yourself seem useful after being so full of unuse for the last two days!"

"He can be trusted. Trust me."

"Well, that's terribly convincing."

While the group bickered for a while about this, that, and nothing, Marshy extracted an ornate, golden watch from his breast pocket. "Oh, this is taking far, far too long. I have an incredibly important date that I simply cannot be late for.... I suppose I'll just h-have to show up h-headless."

Marshy quietly padded around the hedge corner and stepped through the gate.

"Okay, now I might be seeing things."

In a completely predictable fashion, the card guards charged toward Marshy, eager to cut off any head they spotted that was still attached to a neck. Marshy halted them with a hand. "Oh, p-please, don't trouble yourselves. I'm coming willingly."

Marshy tip-toed to the stump and rested his head, face up, and folded his hands across his torso. "As you do, fellows."

The guards glanced at each other, but didn't hesitate. The ax fell.

KER-CHUNK!

Marshy (The White Rabbit, loyal Goon) has lost his head!

"Wonderful."

Night 3 starts! Actions are due to me by Sunday, December 6th, at 11:59:59pm, EST.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
When the sun rose the next morning and roused the survivors to consciousness, each of their hands instinctively flew to their necks to confirm that they hadn't been severed. Waking up dead was becoming a far too common occurrence around here.

Each remaining head counted the other remaining heads to find out if they had indeed lost another. The result was perhaps more surprising than it should have been.

"I think we're all here. I mean, we who were all here before are as many as we who are here now."

"Most excellent! Though it is quite curious. Could that accursed rabbit have been the last one betraying us? Perhaps our heads are safe now!"

"Unlikely. If there were no more threats to us, this game would be over. Stay alert."

"What is this game you're talking about? I see no flamingos or hedgehogs here."

"Shut up."

No one has been beheaded in the Night!

Day 4 Starts!

Off with their heads!

Not voting (7): Everyone

With 7 alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i got an inno

who did chaco protect last night

cacti who did you watch last night

does anyone else have anything they desperately wish to add before we get to pointing fingers

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
i want chaco to answer first

then cacti after him

(about night actions)

Top Bottom