• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
you should make false claims while you're at it.

it makes good bait.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
inuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinuiinui

Pi

Smash Hero
if he does you're trusting that he'll post and make it obvious that he does
he could juss see it and ignore it
unless we stalk his account to tell what page he's viewing
who wants first shift?
i gotta leave in 12 hours so i'd like to get some rest before that so...

황미영

Smash Champion
Lol. He'll most likely post it somewhere in the Hobo threads. 'Cause we all know he'll hang around there all day.

황미영

Smash Champion
plus he has many trophies. Many of which that have yet to be shined..
He must have them in like the new Pokemon games. Opens up his DS, and polishes them when they start getting dusty.

"NUUUUU A LINT JUST FELL ON MY 1st PLACE TROHPY! FFFFFU-"

Renth

Smash Hero
who cares? Brawl sucks and Inui sucks at it. EVERYONE knows that...
This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This This

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Here's a thought, who is more hated, Inui or Overswarm?????
Why isn't this joke thread locked yet?

...if OS is being serious, then... he must be hopeless. Who gives a **** what os thinks about stages being broken or whatever? If he is to be the judge of ANYTHING, then I immediately sense shenanigans.

OS, this is coming from the heart of the #1 player in the region:

You suck. You haven't progressed since June 2008. Anyone who listens to you sucks. Your MK is about equal to what would happen if Judge drank 5 jagerbombs and then tried to play ZSS--clumsy, slow, and hasn't the slightest clue what the **** he is actually doing. The ONLY difference between you and an inebriated Nick playing a character he has no knowledge about, is that YOU, my friend, are COMPLETELY oblivious to 3 things:

1. You are really bad at this game.
2. You have no idea what you're talking about, ever.
3. No one likes you.

quit life

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I love that in the spirit of the holidays, all of us in the Gents Club can find one unifying thing that brings us together:

Tearing Inui out the god dang frame. :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSt2vHqNMuk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lSt2vHqNMuk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Its not that he's bad its that

1. He at times talks like he's Ally
2. He at times talks like he has the brains of Mew2King.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
wait, he use to be in the Debate hall?????????? Seriously??????????
DRoom--Disco Room

Dayum homes get with it. You joined the site (and the DH) several months before I did. :laugh:

LOL!!!

Dude, Inui also a SWF god. Didn't you know?! LOL!
Everybody knows that.

(I edited this heavily for it to be PG friendly. I think I got all the baddies out. If not, just tell me Mike. No need for infractions, just adding to the topic.)

CRASHiC

Smash Hero

I talk differently, especially in person with my accent, I do not see why you are comparing me with him Haha.
Oh no no no no no. I meant he talks as COCKY as if he were you. I'm not saying that you are cocky or anything, but the amount of self service he gives himself, you'd imagine he would be as good as you. It was in no way talking about you bragging like crazy or having similar speech patterns or anything of the like.

Oh please, only M2K has the mind to use MK to it's fullest.
and again, I meant that he at times claims to have knowledge of the game to the same extent that Mew2King does (which I don't think anyone can claim.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom