• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

KTAR!! - SUNDAY DEC 6TH!! KINGZ/NAIRO/XZAX!!!! also allym2kantiadhd :P

What should be the last counterpick stage added?

• Jungle Japes

Votes: 8 20.5%
  • Norfair

Votes: 13 33.3%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Pokemon Stadium 2

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Pirate Ship

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Mms??

I also need a teamate.
I'm up for a few. We haven't played in forever. Anything in particular? I'll do Sonic or Diddy vs Marth or w/e else you have in mind. Sonic, Diddy, and Fox are the chars I'd agree to something with.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
mario vs fox for a few bucks would be crazy fun.

Falco/marth/snake/mk vs anything else.

Hmm actually snake vs diddy would be crazy fun as well so lets def do that one.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
mario vs fox for a few bucks would be crazy fun.

Falco/marth/snake/mk vs anything else.

Hmm actually snake vs diddy would be crazy fun as well so lets def do that one.
Geez we have a ton of options....I'll do Sonic vs Marth, Diddy vs Marth, Fox vs Falco, or Snake, Diddy vs Snake, Sonic or Diddy vs MK and maybe Fox vs MK. I'm not 100% sure I'll be at this though. Will you be at Doom's tomorrow? Either way we should finalize it at an event lol. Too many options.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Kai,

would you be up for...

Me vs You:
Fox vs Sonic
Snake vs Fox
Snake vs Diddy
Wolf vs Fox
Wolf vs Diddy
Falcon vs Fox

Up to you on any of them. Since there's alot the price is fine with being low.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Kai,

would you be up for...

Me vs You:
Fox vs Sonic
Snake vs Fox
Snake vs Diddy
Wolf vs Fox
Wolf vs Diddy
Falcon vs Fox

Up to you on any of them. Since there's alot the price is fine with being low.
Yeah all of those are fine with me. I won't be able to tell you if I'm going till tomorrow though. If I do, we'll get those in and discuss amounts at the event.

BleachigoZX

Smash Master
So then we are doing Wario vs MK? Sonic vs MK? and Ike vs MK? I can do those 3.
i have no clue if this is for me (ikon)
lmfao are you sure? discuss it more :laugh:
im sure if its u jk. im GOING to beat keitaro so thats 10 dollers. then i'll mm u for 5 IC vs ur snake. if i lose i still made 5 bux. win i get another 5. i can also redeem that money if we do more mm :]

Zucco

Smash Master
maybe I should MM scrubs so I can make profit. ADHD lets go!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
@ Ikon: So it's my Snake vs your w/e, it doesn't matter to me. I'll do Falco vs characters but not ICs cause whether they **** Falco or not I don't play Falco vs IC's in tourney ever and never practice and will never practice that matchup.

Keitaro

I have to go to a friends party.

It kinda means a lot to that person if I come, so I'm going to. I knew about it since last month but completely forgot. Little things like this is why I do not believe in luck.

:mad: :mad: :mad:
It's cool, just make sure you have fun there. Your friends will be there so you should have fun.

I just hate when I have to do some family crap instead of go to a tourney and the entire time I'm with my family I'm looking at smashboards through my phone sighing.

Zucco

Smash Master
It's cool, just make sure you have fun there. Your friends will be there so you should have fun.

I just hate when I have to do some family crap instead of go to a tourney and the entire time I'm with my family I'm looking at smashboards through my phone sighing.
qft. Had to miss the last VC because of my little brother!

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, but I thought it was like walking distance from Crowne Plaza. I'd be coming from Busch.

Keitaro

Yeah, but I thought it was like walking distance from Crowne Plaza. I'd be coming from Busch.
It's about a 3 to 7 min walk from Crowne and it's on the same street.

I got someone to cover my shift Sunday by paying an evil girl 20 dollars so if this ends early enough ill come to Red Robin too.

I miss you again M2K, see ya another time probably at Pound.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the offer. Could you also give Scott! a ride? He lives in Hegeman on College Ave.

Keitaro

Yes!! Got a wifi warrior to come to his first in-state tourney. His name is MegaPlox and just like Kai he 2-0ed me in wifi causing me to say "YOO COME TO NJ TOURNIES PLZZZ!!" so I can't wait to see his first live performance at my own tourney! :D

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Yes!! Got a wifi warrior to come to his first in-state tourney. His name is MegaPlox and just like Kai he 2-0ed me in wifi causing me to say "YOO COME TO NJ TOURNIES PLZZZ!!" so I can't wait to see his performance live :D
That was the first time I've been to smashboards, got insulted by Inui, and planned to go to my first event. Good times XD. Thx Keitaro for it all.

Keitaro

Anybody wanna house Ally, Inui, Atomsk, and 1 other person near RU let us know!! I would but my parents are gaayyy!! :(

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Anybody wanna house Ally, Inui, Atomsk, and 1 other person near RU let us know!! I would but my parents are gaayyy!! :(
Ally and I are staying over at Dooms and going to Ktar in the morning. Atomsk and Inui will be staying at Atomsk's house tonight then Shippo's picking them up. Oh and Diem is bringing me, ally,shadow,zucco, and ether.

~J.G

Top Bottom