• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wonderland Mafia GAME OVER: Town/Independent Win!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Night 1 Omis tracked Chaco, you went no where
Night 2 Omis tracked Tom and saw he visted Sir Cacti
NIght 3 I tracked you again, and you went no where

I'm Alice.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
hahaha chaco watching you flail for your life is funny.

You tried so hard to overcompensate for timid scum chaco by spearheading that riddle lynch, claiming doc so early, and your little plan there last night with no NK so it had to have been obvious you were doc. Not town chaco

When I siad you were being overly aggressive, normal chaco response would've said why you spearheaded the Riddle lynch, why you were so quick to claim. instead it was just 'too much meta. scum points." reminds me of FFVII with "too much wifiom. case dismissed."

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow for being dumb. *applauds*

Tom if you agree, hammer me once you're here. I'm sick of fail towns.

Chaco

Never Logs In
hahaha chaco watching you flail for your life is funny.

You tried so hard to overcompensate for timid scum chaco by spearheading that riddle lynch, claiming doc so early, and your little plan there last night with no NK so it had to have been obvious you were doc. Not town chaco

When I siad you were being overly aggressive, normal chaco response would've said why you spearheaded the Riddle lynch, why you were so quick to claim. instead it was just 'too much meta. scum points." reminds me of FFVII with "too much wifiom. case dismissed."
You're either incredulously dumb town, or even dumber scum. I'm honestly not sure which. But you're making me laugh pretty hard with your feeble attempts to peg me.

Your actions were easily made up, easily.

I claimed I self protected N1. Which would mean I went nowhere.

Tom claimed on D3 that he trusted Cacti after last night, which was N2.

And your BS claims ends there.

:D

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh and also, Jungle has not been on either of the two confirmed scum wagons.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
clearly you can claim you self protect, you send another mafioso to do the kill. That's all wifom

D3, Tom claimed to trust Cacti after N2. Omis tracked Tom N2. Cacti watched Gheb and Marshy visted Gheb. Gheb died. Witht he Marshy lynch, that cleared Cacti, which in turn, clears Tom. Thus you were the only one i had any suspicion left on, you went no where, no night kill. And Cacti watched tom, and you didnt show.

Don't see any BS there buddy.

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
The problem is, Jungle claimed the main character of the series, which means he must be town (barring a counterclaim, of course)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Actually it's loaded. I'm actually PMing Circus to see if he made an error. If not, buh-bye! :D

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
EVERYONE ****ING UNVOTE

im watching SF4 finals. i'll deal with yall bull**** after

Omni

BRoomer
You guys do realize there's still the possibility of Independents! wtf are you guys doing rushing this **** game into twilight

Omni

BRoomer
im pissed. ill deal with you guys in like 20 minutes

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
omni, only you, tom, xiivi, and chaco are left to vote

Tom's off making baguettes with his french class, you're watching SF4, Chaco is flipping ****s because he's scum and knows he's screwed, and xiivi is god knows hwere.

But I'd like to hear everyones thoughts on this so i will unvote but my vote WILL end up on you chaco.

Omni

BRoomer
Still not done.

All I'm saying is even if we've nailed confirmed scum, that doesn't mean you just quick lynch him. If you're wrong we waste a day. If you're right you waste time looking for the other scum still out there.

Everyone just needs to unvote and seriously chill out before I cast Blizzaga on you *****es.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
hey cuties

we've lynched 2 scum meaning we have like two mislynches. so i do not mind testing these claims with lynches.

cacti is completely trustworthy. he claimed backup watcher and he pegged marshy and i trust him thanks to who i am. cacti says that chacobo is lying, so that is enough for me to vote chaco.

junglefever also says that chaco is lying, and though i am not sure if jungle is telling the truth, i do not mind testing. he could easily be telling the truth, or easily be lying, but i dont think he would have any reason to lie because that would mean he is scum and chaco is also scum, and if game doesnt end, he would just have to keep up the tracks. so i believe him.

i find nicholas to be trustworthy in the same way i find xiivi and cacti to be trustworthy. that is what i learned.

if chaco flips town, we still win, because cacti will be watching me to find if they kill me and i will investigate junglefevers or omni and the game will continue with prime information.

so lets go ahead and lynch chaco. i think this will end the game with a town win.

vote: chaco

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Everyone keeps killing themselves!:

Chaco (4): Cacti, Nicholas1024, Tom, Chaco

Not voting (3): Omni, Xiivi, Scumfever

As if to make up for the lack of a death during the night, the survivors quickly began determining another kill themselves.

"He is lying!"

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"Well if both of you think so, maybe you have a point between the two of you."

Walking the same trail that The White Rabbit had the day before, Chaco made his way to the gate. He paused a moment, and then felt someone push him through.

The remaining heads on the surviving side of the hedge turned to look at Scumfever.

"What? It looked like he was getting cold feet."

Chaco stumbled forward and fell to his knees on the grass. He lazily crawled over to the stump and steadied his head in a kind of confused stupor. The card guards inwardly yawned with the newfound easiness of their job.

KER-CHUNK!

Chaco (The Mock Turtle, disloyal Mock Doctor) has lost his head!

"Hey, I didn't even get to say anything!"

Night 4 starts! Actions are due to me by Wednesday, December 9th, at 11:59:59pm, EST.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Too bad, that there was mistake made and I was telling the truth. Haha.

Go town.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Again the sun broke free from the horizon and illuminated the increasingly more blood-soaked stump. Oh, it had certainly tasted a new victim last night.

The numbers of the survivors had dwindled to such a point that it was now becoming abundantly clear who they were missing before they even peeked through the hedge. Nonetheless, they felt they need to double check. And their fears were confirmed.

Cacti (The Dormouse, disloyal Semi-Universal Backup) has been beheaded in the Night!

"These days are eating up all of our friends. We must be cautious, lest the feast end with no more mouths to feed."

Day 5 starts!

Off with their heads!:

Not voting (5): Everyone

With 5 alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hmm, actually. I wonder.

@Xiivi, Omni, Nicholas: Who do you think should report their night knowledge first, Scumfever or me?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
That's actually enough, then, if you or Nicholas think I should go first.

Last night I found trust in Scumfever. Night 1 I found I could trust Xiivi, Night 2 Cacti (now deceased), Night 3 Nicholas, Night 4 Scumfever. Omni is the only one alive that I have not found trust in.

I'm interested to know what caused the snafu yesterDay. Obviously Chaco was town and wasn't lying. Cacti didn't lie. But there was an information clash there, and Scumfever supported Cacti.

Scumfever, who did you track? I hope it was Omni.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
conveniently it was

however Omni did not go anywhere last night. i assumed you investigated me since you said that i might have reason to lie last night, so i went ahead and tracked omni, he didn't go anywhere.

DtJ Jungle

BRoomer
Tom we have a mislynch right? Omni checks out, you check out because of Cacti. Xiivi or Nick? I'd be okay with nick toDay.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hrump. That would be that that terrible queen is immune to my investigations. Godmother.

Yes, we should have a mislynch if the setup is 9 town v. 3 scum and no independents. If the setup is 8 town v. 3 scum + 1 independent then we do not have a mislynch. The only sliver of independent idea that I have would have to do with someone looking for and/or being the Cheshire Cat thanks to the note that Omni and Marshy possibly received.

I will have to think more and talk more. Basically I have "trust" in everyone except Omni, though I do not have "distrust" in him. You said that Omni went nowhere last night, so if you were scum lying about being a tracker, that would mean you unnecessarily cleared Omni (don't see why you would do that). If Omni is a Godmother and is track-immune (not likely) then he could be the remaining mafia, doubtful at best. If the Godmother is simply immune to trustfinding then it could be Xiivi or Nicholas. So from your standpoint you would see Omni as clear and from my standpoint I would see Omni as clear as well because I see you as clear, so obviously that wicked Queen is my bane in more way than the one that was made known to me. Nicholas and Xiivi and Omni have yet to claim any kind of powers so... hrumph.

Sorry Junglefever but it looks like if we do not do this correctly you are going to die toNight. Godmother most likely not tracker immune but obviously is me-immune. Quickedit: well, I take that back. If Godmother is tracker immune but not me-immune then it could be Omni. But... again, doubtful.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Tom, why do you doubt your trust in Nick and myself, but not in Jungle when Jungle's results were incorrect on more than one occasion? Cacti's results were incorrect in seeing Chaco protect you. Jungle's results were incorrect in seeing Chaco protecting himself and Chaco protecting you. In a game with a governor, watcher, self-protecting doctor, and semi-universal back-up confirmed. I find it hard to believe the existence of both of your roles at this point.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hmm. It depends on where the point of contradiction comes from @ Cacti+Scumfever vs. Chaco.

When were Scumfever's investigations wrong? Was it just Night 3?

Top Bottom