• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Can you burn wii games/ if you can do you need anything to run it. Want a new copy of brawl.
I dont think you can run them through homebrew, pretty sure you need a mod chip, thats what I've got. also brawl is a dual layer dvd whereas pretty much every other wii game is a single layer dvd, and the general oppinion is that brawl is a ****ing **** gay game to try to burn because it has alot of unlogical complications, like freezing everytime you use water gun or flood, so I'd just buy a copy really.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Preliminary Brawl Pools Assignments

These pools have been constructed based on the registration list, so if you're not on there, there's a good chance I haven't put you in a pool yet and it's your own fault :mad:

The system I followed is similar to the system used for Rocky, (though for Melee, which will come tomorrow night, I've had to adopt a different seeding policy for tier 2 players). Basically players are seperated into 3 tiers, 10 in tier 1, 20 in tier 2 and the rest in tier three, with the first two having a split of QLD and non-QLD players (or as close to this as possible).

THESE POOLS ARE NOT FINAL, players will be added to each pool on the day as they walk in if they haven't pre-registed with me. The placement of players is also up to the discretion of myself (Generally, my policy has been 'Move the WA players away from each other so they're not in the same pools'. That has been the only thing I've changed manually in the current pools setup).

Brawl Pools:

Pool 1:
Max
Pandepic
Proxy
S.D
Sirias

Pool 2:
Arrow
King Kong
Muzga
Storm
Jacob/Madara Uchiha

Pool 3:
Atlasmist
I LAG
Splinton
tibs
Yokai
Zero

Pool 4:
CaLibUr 1337
Gords
Hotdog
Mokubakaiser
Roman
Stik

Pool 5:
Christian
Jaice
Lucario
MikeTee
Richard7
Rocko

Pool 6:
Brsk_
Halfcast
Helmes
J-Birds
SeaDorf

Pool 7:
Angus
ComboTurtle
DJ Cat
Shaya
Vyse
zApollo

Pool 8:
Amaterasu
Dean
Lord Bowser
toki
Smoking Puppy

Pool 9:
Jesmo
Kaion
Patrick Walters
Scrubs
Stefan
The Boner

Pool 10:
AD3PT (Matt)
emery
RangerLink
tedeth
Baconfingers

EDIT: Linking this in the OP now too :)

MTGod

Smash Champion
Baconfingers (Graham) is a Perth player that doesn't come on the boards :p As for the others, I don't know either...

EDIT: Did someone sign up Perth's Wigi???

Pete278

Smash Lord
So, just to clarify, because I may be blind here, where's Luigi? To clarify, the Perth players pooled for his entry fee, so he will actually be entering legitimately, if that's worrying you. He's a very serious competitor.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
duh dont you guys know anything, luigi's the underdog, everybody has to put him down and not even give him a chance.

MTGod

Smash Champion
duh dont you guys know anything, luigi's the underdog, everybody has to put him down and not even give him a chance.
That's what the antagonists do... before they come up against the underdog and lose in an epic four-episode battle... Well, according to anime conventions, anyway ^^

Pete278

Smash Lord
That's what the antagonists do... before they come up against the underdog and lose in an epic four-episode battle... Well, according to anime conventions, anyway ^^
According to Dragonball Z, they talk about it for three episodes first.

But, before we got infractioned for spamming the thread, Luigi is a serious entry, he posted in the signup thread, kthxbai. :D

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
so I'd just buy a copy really.
I had a copy the first week it came out, played it for a week. Didnt play it for 6 months, wanted to play it. Went to get it, only found a case. Checked everywhere cant find the game =(. I dont want to spend another $100 T_T. Just get friend to hack my wii and download it i guess ><.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
apollos not even going.
It would be nice if more people did what you did and informed me they weren't attending.
I left Apollo in on the benefit of the doubt.

Tons of people just plain didn't tell me, and many people signed up even though they were more likely not to go.

Shaya, the number of people in each pool will definitely rise with the people who are coming that haven't registered on the site. Seadorf's crew is coming, as is my mate Splinton and his crew of 5 from Animania past. Snake from Gencon is likely to be coming and a multitude of others I'm sure.

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
im glad. because it would really really suck if you guys dont' get a ride. especially since there are so many smashers with cars and i doubt all of them are busy tonight.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Perth guys,

I'm arriving at 5:30am in the morning in Brisbane (tomorrow).
You should totally WAKE UP after playing smash till like 4:30am to meet me.
lol.
I know I would *cough*

And I've been in Vyse's pool like 500 times. God ****it.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I assume we'll determine weather top 2 or 3 go through pools depending on how the schedule goes?

J-Birds

Smash Lord
Oh gawd please no japes, port town or rainbow except for ridiculous doubles bs.

Also with the TV run tomorrow is someone able to pick mine up i live like 5 mins from garden city so it isn't far from teh venue.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I don't know anyone in my bracket apart from SD.
I'm not happy with that. :C
I want to be in Chris' bracket so I can knock him out of pools.
Yyyeeeaaahhh~

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'm hoping for top 3 to go through from pools because there's less people than there was at Rocky. Also depends on the number of setups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom