• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

| S.Q.U.A.T. V | DEC 12th/13th | Results to come |

Select all answers that are true for you (You can select more than one answer!)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
Hello people ! Long time no post. I'm just wandering if any of you have heard of a player named Segafreak and/or if he will be attending this tournament ? I'm going to come and have a squiz at how good you guys are at brawl :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hello people ! Long time no post. I'm just wandering if any of you have heard of a player named Segafreak and/or if he will be attending this tournament ? I'm going to come and have a squiz at how good you guys are at brawl :D
Hey man. Segafreak's been at a few of our LanSmash tournaments and will probably attend this one too :)

Hope to see ya there Mos.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Vyse, when will melee pools be setup? Also is there pools for doubles, or is it just double elimi straight away.
Another thing, do we leave our gc/wii's there or do we take them home and bring then back on sunday, or is it optional? =P Thnx

King Kong

Smash Lord
Long time no see bro. Shotgun a couple of melee matches for old times sake :)

peace out

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Vyse, when will melee pools be setup? Also is there pools for doubles, or is it just double elimi straight away.
Another thing, do we leave our gc/wii's there or do we take them home and bring then back on sunday, or is it optional? =P Thnx
Melee pools will be up tonight hopefully.

You can leave any and all equipment at the venue overnight. Don't be too worried about theft, I mean, the LanSmash admins and myself are all going to leave our equipment there too.

Sieg

Smash Champion
HOLY **** IT'S MITCH.

Now when Zac gets back, all we'll need is Toai and Juggie.

THEN THE REUNION WILL BE COMPLETE!

King_Mos

Smash Apprentice
lol ahhh the old crew it has been awhile. @ kk havn't played either versions in a long time so i'll prolly suck even harder, but ill hopefully pick it up again.

Btw my new and only main is lucas the metro king!

Cya's on saturday

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
SQUAT Melee Preliminary Pools

Same deal as before, these pools are not final and may be changed at my discretion (which is just mostly adding more people in).

Pool 1
Amaterasu
Kamistriker
Neon
S.D
Scrubs
RangerLink

Pool 2
Dif
J-Birds
Kird Kcaj
Sieg
Unreon
Patrick Walters

Pool 3
AussieRob
Gords
Lachlan
Lucario
Sirias
Uber (cpahanso)

Pool 4
ComboTurtle
Dark
Pandepic
Sloth
Vyse
Dork Boy

Pool 5
ACCELERATE
Hotdog
Hughalicous
tibs
Angus

Pool 6
CaLibUr 1337
FalseAngelwing
King Kong
Undead_Moose
JELLYHEAD

-=-=-=-=-

Guys this is really important. Tommorrow Bob and I are doing TV pickups for early setup at the venue. Anybody wanting to take a TV but having no way to transport it needs to contact me and we'll pick it up tommorrow.

Remember it's $5 off one event if you do.

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Same deal as before, these pools are not final and may be changed at my discretion (which is just mostly adding more people in).

Pool 1
Amaterasu
Kamistriker
Neon
S.D
Scrubs
RangerLink
==". I wont be making it out of pools. Might get third... SD, scrubs wil beat me. Ranger and neon i don't know. bro said he beat Amaterasu and my bro sucks no offense Amaterasu =P.

Pool 3
AussieRob
Gords
Lachlan
Lucario
Sirias
Uber (cpahanso)
AHAHAHA, lachlan not gona make it out of pools. He got kas, unlucky. And that cpahanso guy =P. Hope Kas plays cpahanso first round ;D

Thanks for the pools vyse.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
You guys need to learn when to give it a rest.

Also, people coming to SQUAT. Bring your Wii's/Game Cubes as well. I DO NOT want a repeat of QBB where we had more TV's than Gamecubes and Wii's.

If you absolutely cannot bring a TV, AT LEAST bring your Wii/Cube/Brawl/Melee

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Don't know who bo is, but yeah need to get better at melee

Edt: But then again, don't call someone out who has 3 projectiles and (due to amazing brawl campy skills) has and knows how to time out a melee game =)

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Edited my post it was meant to be bro not bo lmao. Anyways... so is it going to be top 3 that go through to brackets? Hope make it through pools.
Bowser Challenges...

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
With livestream, I'll be talking to Cyl and JB about it tommorrow. Will get a definite answer on whether it'll happen (likely it will, just sorting out internet issues), and the details on how to access it.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
With livestream, I'll be talking to Cyl and JB about it tommorrow. Will get a definite answer on whether it'll happen (likely it will, just sorting out internet issues), and the details on how to access it.
<3 This is very very good. ^_^

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
Was going to say before, Il bring some spare money for MM's. Only going to MM if I think someone is equal level/worst thoe =P. If you **** me in pools then definitely wont mm ;D. But my brother said you were bad, which means your probably not, because he thinks he is really good =/. Never played a person who mains/is good at link/yl. Also never played someone thats super campy. Should be a good experience =P.

Amaterasu

Smash Ace
Lol, don't back down. Tell me how awesome you are and how I'm gonna get ***** >.<
Haha, I don't care what people think, I've been told I'm crap at brawl/melee/music/academics among other things, but if you do call me out I will challenge =D
Looking forward to good matches

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Amaterasu beats me all the time with Young Link. I don't know how to beat it : /

Anyway, I'm going to relax for a bit with some anime. Will check back at 10:30 or so, and if nothing's come up, I'm going to sleep.

Tommorrow I meet Shaya at about 7am, then we're off to do equipment runs with Bob when we catch up with him. I need you guys to contact me and tell me if you need equipment moved. Call me 0421829455.

If you know anybody who needs help in this area, contact me as well. We really appreciate the effort guys :)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
tibs, $10 MM, Diddy Dittos, Battlefield, FD and Smashville only.
If that's not incentive to buy your tickets I don't know what is.

Lets livestream that ****.

toki

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3582-9503-2397
Offtopic:
Who wants to buy my GC at SQUAT? LOL i need money :p

Ontopic:
Sorry Vyse but theres a high chance that i cant bring my Wii to SQUAT, mum wont let me :p Ill try.
ILag how am i suppose to find u? lulz

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
rofl kami, who is your brother? chris is a beast in melee. his YL will **** face at SQUAT.

Edit: I'd assume its top 3 advancing in melee pools? Sucks to be in pool 1. I'm not even looking forward to my own pool (**** you kas)

Bsrk_

Smash Ace
It all makes sense_ May the best 3 win_

BTW if anyone wants to head down to Wet 'n Wild tomorrow, me an babbs are planing on heading down and the invite is open to anyone willing to head down_ I'll be there from 11am onwards_ Plans for attacking the dine in pizza hut near bob's afterwards_ Come to both or just one_

Maybe some smash afterwards_? *cough*

KamiStriker

Smash Journeyman
@AussieRob - My brother is some noob who thinks he is better then me. He is like 19 or something. Even Kas can beat him.

@Arrow - You played him O.o. Yeah he sucks =P.

@Amaterasu - I might MM... If i do it will be $5 max =P. To find me just look for the youngest kid there ;D.

@Toki - You could bring a brawl disk? Ill be bringing a wii but lost my brawl so if someone has a spare copy then that can be another setup.

How do you determine the top 3 in pools? Do you play against everyone in your pool or just 1 person?

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
every person in the pool plays eachother in best of 3 set. top 3 advance into the bracket.

Lol, kas can beat everyone. But yeah amaterasu is a beast. Dunno who told you he sucks, your brother is extremely wrong :p

Pool 1 is really stacked. I think Chris should be moved into a seperate pool personally.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Dudes, who wants to team with me?

I don't know who I'm teaming with anymore.
Dave and Zac both bailed on me. </3
And I don't even know if Ryan is coming to this anymore.

Edit:

If Ryan even wants to team with me / can do teams / isn't teaming with anyone else.

I dunno, Chris' pool is a bit harsh but I think it'll just test how far he's willing to camp to win. =]

My stomach really hurts.
I have a feeling I'll be either really sick, or really something negative on the day/s.

Btw, Nick, I don't get your post.
It confuses me, completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom