• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: DOJO vs ADHD(FULL RESULTS ON FRONT PAGE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

ADHD

Smash Hero
HOBO 22-DIDDY CAN AND MAY USE ONLY ONE BANANA AT A TIME. Shout-outs later! I'm glad I came, btw I did not split. Dojo messed up, therefor we didn't play in singles.. but we know who the victor would be, right doj?! ;

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
HOBO 22-DIDDY CAN AND MAY USE ONLY ONE BANANA AT A TIME. Shout-outs later! I'm glad I came, btw I did not split. Dojo messed up, therefor we didn't play in singles.. but we know who the victor would be, right doj?! ;
This was totally ADHD after the tourny:

http: //f.starfox-online.net/sf64/voiceclips/andross-HaHaHaYouCanNeverDefeatMe.mp3

remove space after ":" nazi website doesn't like people linking their **** wtf :mad:

And this is ADHD's policy on fighting MKs:

http: //f.starfox-online.net/sf64/voiceclips/andross-ThoseTinCansAreNoMatchForMe.mp3

again, remove space after ":"

CY

Smash Ace
such a tough tournament, had to fight jerm first round and Razer for 13th rofl. and me and bassem had to fight razer/gnes for 4th o_o

i'll do shoutouts later

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i call reservation to geasis,also snipernightowl really not funny ever gg

CO18 be trollin legit nothin suprising there
lol @ people who call me by my full username. Are you that random person who started *****ing about me and Inui in the Houston thread even though you never met me in real life? You said I'm unpleasant? lolno. You said I rage quit on lolfi? My Wii is ****ed up. Also if it's a bad connection I will end the match on purpose regardless who is winning to conserve time on my Wii because my Wii is broken and overheats after around 40 mins. =/ I don't rage quit. Go ask Samboner. He almost always beats me and I never care, because our connection is tolerable. -__-;

tl;ldr don't talk **** when you don't know who or what you're talking about. =/

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
A Sonic got top 10 in this competition? very good Espy. And you beat Razor to do it? well done. If a sonic player does it right, you get these results...

That is not what a low tier character looks like to me...

steak. :sonic:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
lol @ people who call me by my full username. Are you that random scrub who started *****ing about me and Inui in the Houston thread even though you never met me in real life? You said I rage quit on lolfi? My Wii is ****ed up. Also if it's a bad connection I will end the match on purpose regardless who is winning to conserve time on my Wii because my Wii is broken and overheats after around 40 mins. =/ I don't rage quit. Go ask Samboner. He almost always beats me and I never care, because our connection is tolerable. -__-;

tl;ldr don't talk **** when you don't know who or what you're talking about. =/
EDIT: ok inui i know we had our differences but sorry bout the bad luck in NY the rain always clears up
u mad?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
inuis a ****in ****** i make sure to spread the word

u mad?
well if you met him in r/l and dislike him, that's one thing but if you never met me in real life you shouldn't judge and make assumptions about me and my personal character over wifi. :(

back on topic

Good ****, Espy.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
well if you met him in r/l and dislike him, that's one thing but if you never met me in real life you shouldn't judge and make assumptions about me over wifi. :(

back on topic

Good ****, Espy.
she mad.

gg

rep 05

ps i apologize for anything i said before, i just like makin fun of ugly hoes, my bad

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
so this is what he looks like... wtf I thought he was a hardcore Sonic fan and he shows up wearing a Mario shirt? MARIO IS THE EVIL ONE!
LOL. I'm a Sega fanboy, not a Sonic one.

But yea. I don't even look like I'm a Sega fanboy at all.

In my defense, my jacket is a present from my sister.

And SMB3 has the greatest TAS of all time.

OF ALL TIME. :V

Esca

Smash Champion
Lol, this was the worst tournament performance of my entire Smash career.

I don't even wanna do shoutz.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
LOL. I'm a Sega fanboy, not a Sonic one.

But yea. I don't even look like I'm a Sega fanboy at all.

In my defense, my jacket is a present from my sister.

And SMB3 has the greatest TAS of all time.

OF ALL TIME. :V
hahahah yeah I saw that, the part when the guy keeps getting 1ups off the bullet bills was amazing

she mad.

gg

rep 05

ps i apologize for anything i said before, i just like makin fun of ugly hoes, my bad
can't tell if this is more sarcasm from you because sarcasm is nerfed on the internet, but if it isn't it's cool. Misunderstandings over games is dumb. And DANG more Inui hating. If I had 5 bucks everytime I saw this, I'd be rich lol

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
hahahah yeah I saw that, the part when the guy keeps getting 1ups off the bullet bills was amazing

can't tell if this is more sarcasm from you because sarcasm is nerfed on the internet, but if it isn't it's cool. Misunderstandings over games is dumb. And DANG more Inui hating. If I had 5 bucks everytime I saw this, I'd be rich lol
if inui lost 5 lbs evertime he saw it hed be thin.

life aint fair tho

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I've never played so many tournament matches in a row in my life....

15 teams matches in a row including 2 sets of GFs and then 7 sets of singles which some went to game 5 in a row with ADHD and Dojo.....and I didn't even include low tier teams.

Never losing again in the 2nd round lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom