• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Zip.

Smash Lord
Hi everybody I'm a new DDD mainer so I think I had to introduce myself here (because the meet and greet thread seem to be a big hole in new comer fall D:)

So I'm a DDD french player (Oh and I really main D3 not just pick it versus snake or other good Mu ~~) I already knew Tekk, we are in the same clan so he can teach me a lot of thing. (I just steal some of his trick and he hate that xD). In France my nickname is Alucard (but who cares ? xD).

I know this forum for a very long time now but, this is my first post. I realized that it will be better for me to help with my experience (very little) and ask some help (mainy times xD) than just read the post and apply them. (Yes It's a copy/paste from my presentation xD)

So I'll do my best to be a good pinguin and keep the pinguin spirit (Be grab mother****ers !!! D:)
Welcome :D
your avatar looks like adrien brody.
yeah well... you should watch them ^.^#
why yes.

And me !? no more hugs up to now >_<
*hugs*

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I found a quote by Bruce Lee, and couldn't help plugging in our names

He who knows not and knows not he knows not, He is a fool - CRASHiC
He who knows not and knows he knows not, He is simple - Gates
He who knows and knows not he knows, he is asleep - C018
He who knows and knows that he knows, He is wise - Seibrik

-Bruce Lee

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm not saying its not useful. I just feel that its not that amazing. Doing it vs Pikachu and Olimar are good ideas.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Yeah, I was just asking. :)
I'm happy to discover another little tips with Dedede -even if it's not that amazing or new-
Thanks you anyway

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
"Thanks" you too XD. Sorry to say it. DDD is pretty bland. Nothing really new has appeared.

∫unk

Smash Master
atomsk wow i feel dumb i talked to the japanese ppl and its the grounded one that relies on staling, and when they said on the ledge they mean the weird dash grab d-throw near the ledge where they go diagonally down instead of horizontal

forgive me sir

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
And why did Ally go Metaknight? Is he going straight play to win now or was that just for fun for him for that one tournament?

I have 3 Christmas trees in my house O_O **** smells like the forest.

∫unk

Smash Master
no on any stage there's certain places near the ledge where you can't do any of ddd's ledge stuff

it's the easiest to notice if you play ddd dittos infinites on it really teaches you how to

1) infinite/focus with a lot of distractions you have to do it til 220 then buffer d-tilt so it's quite a while every stock... the longest i've heard is ~4000% straight

2) space your chain grab so you have the correct spacing for the ledge stuff at the end

3) how to get the grab first lol

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
His MK isn't THAT hard from what I've seen. I just watch his actions and motions and play a little defensive.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
See that's my one flaw as a player. It's such a struggle for me to sit there and wait. If I REALLY have to do it i do though.

Example. I've timed out Spam twice before.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
What Fogo said. As long as you can keep your cool and stay away from offstage encounters or encountering him above you, you will do well, Atomsk.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
My air game is 10x better than my ground game so I use DJ Dair a hell of a lot.

Plus I'm taking computer exams atm x3.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Mine is due...

now :D

My teacher just has to wait for the other *******es in my class it finish up.

I'm the smartest one in the class (and prolly in my whole 10th grade class... or even some of the god**** 12th graders...) so this **** is really easy for me.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I'm teaming with Lee Martin now because Dojo couldn't make it. How have you and Excel been?

Tekk

Smash Lord
Inui isn't your teammate anymore Atomsk ?Or is it just pretty old stuff ?I've seen some of your double matches and that was **** lol.
I'm teaming with a ROB for BI10's doubles, any advices or strategy for the DDD+ROB double team ?

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Inui isn't your teammate anymore Atomsk ?Or is it just pretty old stuff ?I've seen some of your double matches and that was **** lol.
I'm teaming with a ROB for BI10's doubles, any advices or strategy for the DDD+ROB double team ?
Umm Inui and I still team. I agreed at Genesis to team with Dojo, but he can't go now, so I'm teaming with Lee Martin. Umm have the ROB camp lots XD d-throw to dtilt lock them

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I can't make any nationals :(

I wish I could though. :L All I have is wifi and AL... which isn't much practice for me except for Reflex.

Plus I have ride johns :L

EDIT: Don't you mean Pound?

Top Bottom