• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official SBR-B Brawl Tier List v3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
There was another match where M2K did the gliding stuff a bit extended and timed Meep out, but they didn't want it up on Youtube. Meep provided some reasons why he didn't want it up (had nothing to do with him losing the match kinda badly), but they honestly IMO were pretty weak reasons. I myself made a huge post explaining why it was probably better to just throw the video up than to hide it from people.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That and he had a few other reasons. They were good hearted and I'm sure he didn't have any deep down plot against the community or some "negative" reason to hide it, but like I pointed out earlier I don't think it's worth hiding a video with potentially valuable information for the community if your reason to do so is to "save face" and not get arguments started/people riled up about it.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
I never said Marth should be top 5 in the tier list. AL said Marth shouldn't deserve being top 10, so I told him he's been getting top 5 placements for a while. o_o

As for ICs... Ban FD, and now you have stages with platforms. You have 2 (or more) floors to land and avoid grabs with... Seems highly beneficial for every single person.
Excuse me?

The way I interpret it, you're saying Marth isn't a character worthy of top 10 in this tier list, and something about getting top 5 placements.

Did I get that right?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Marth is a top 10 character. Where he falls in that top 10 is debatable.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Darc was also #2 in NE last I checked, don't feel like going to find it now but yeah, that would appear to be the trend.

i actually peep in on the NE Pr myself every now and than so I know exactly what youre talking about.

Im kinda mad/sad at myself for forgetting him.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Marth is a great character.
:)

Hey DMG, hey DMG,
Did you beat the Marth-hater who thinks wario and marth are even in a money match?
<3 PhantomX
<3 Marth
<3 DMG

Also, Battlefield is pretty gay against ICs. I'd prefer smashville any day.
and I think as Falco I'd prefer FD over SV though...

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I actually missed the chance to play PX at HOBO since I wasn't able to go. Our MM is still up though, I'll try to get it recorded/on livestream whenever we play.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
This is an abomination!

Whens this next opportunity likely to happen?
Remember DMG, you want to stutter step forward into Wario after the grab release before doing a reverse fsmash for the tipparz.

Also since when did Marth's tipper dsmash let you tech?
lol

C.box

Smash Journeyman

im pretty sure that its usually only one marth on most regions PR, its just that that one (NEO, MikeHaze, royr, Mr. R, Pierce, HRNut [does he still play marth?]) tends to be ranked pretty high on said PR

Zex, redj, darc and chaz are also ranked

norcal, ne and fl.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Its funny though, most Marths I've seen on PRs are top 5 on it.

Like I believe Neo is 5th, Mikehaze is/was 2nd or 3rd, I'm 1st (lols), redj is 2nd, zex was like 4th or 5th?, not sure about chaz, I read somewhere darc was 2nd?

It's not hard to imagine PRs have Marths though.
He's probably the 3rd most popular/common tournament character (He was 2nd most popular tourney character based from genesis pre-registrations though)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*See's MK symbol"

No you obviously play as Snake, the best character in the game.

-Ran

Smash Master
I actually missed the chance to play PX at HOBO since I wasn't able to go. Our MM is still up though, I'll try to get it recorded/on livestream whenever we play.
He wouldn't have wanted to play, since he didn't sleep much the night before.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah he made a post covering that

*coughjohnsarebadPXcough*

It's cool though, I'm looking forward to it. The matchup is so fun as Marth.

I SDI and tech stuff because I am a ******. I'll make a video covering it later with Dphat and maybe Lee Martin.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't john, I just state things plainly and as they are. If I got outplayed by someone I'd be the first to say it. I wasn't playing well that day, and it's very much because I didn't rest. It's no one's fault but my own of course, because I knew this would happen, but I wanted to do the Ganon Challenge :p

At least I went ;)

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I hope Pound4 has some sort of "_____ challenge"... I reeeeally wanna try my hand at one of em. :D

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
PX admitting you are tired is a john. Even M2K when he gets tired he's like "Yeah Dude I had like 4 Monsters, I was good to go man."

-Ran

Smash Master
And there are other ways to die. Your opponents can foot stool you, steal your C4, grenade you, Fair Spike you, etc.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
PX admitting you are tired is a john. Even M2K when he gets tired he's like "Yeah Dude I had like 4 Monsters, I was good to go man."
I know you like to pick on me, but I'd appreciate it if you'd stop going out of your way to do so.

It's not a john if something is legitimately affecting your ability to play (unless you want to use john as a term that applies to any and all justification for a loss, whether true or not). Do you want me to find scientific articles on how sleep deprivation negatively affects reflexes and reaction times (as well as anything else that relies on synapses firing) and generally slows all biological processes for you?

Energy drinks can wake you up mentally, but not physically. They're also incredibly terrible for your health and your teeth, so I don't drink them.

Anything else you'd like to bring up?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Jesus Christ PX you usually aren't that susceptible to trolling lol.

And yes now I consider any justification for a loss or win as a john. Because I am a troll. lol.

Besides you don't have anything to justify, you're ranked higher than me on our PR, you have more fans than I do (only cause you have a cooler name and a secret life as a Amateur Wrestler), and that HOBO was a tough tournament to begin with.

Also, IT'S CALLED DUELIST!!! DPHAT CREATED IT, DO NOT SHAME DUELIST BY CALLING IT SOMETHING ELSE OR FEAR THE WRATH OF THE DEADLY PLANKER!!!

And yes we know about teching and "going through the stage". We invented the game, the tricks, everything. There's not been one OOS player who has played Duelist with Texas and showed us something amazing or something we didn't think of first. Duelist is OUR game. We are the undisputed champs of the Dueling Ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom