• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

So I guess ICs are "S Tier" now :) / :( ?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Poor IC's

getting ***** by Sakurai day by day.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
I think Icies do well wether tripping is on or off

if tripping is on then they can get a free grab every time the opponent trips even though they can trip during the chain grab

If tripping is off then they won't trip during the chain grab, but won't be able to tech chase a tripped opponent

meepxzero

Smash Master
I think Icies do well wether tripping is on or off

if tripping is on then they can get a free grab every time the opponent trips even though they can trip during the chain grab

If tripping is off then they won't trip during the chain grab, but won't be able to tech chase a tripped opponent
not really how often do people run around on the ground against ic.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Karina I think I unlocked the topic since you locked it a split second before I did lol.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Way back when Napoleon was about 6ft and Mesopotamia was to the left of the Euphrates river.... there was a boy, a boy by the name of Popo. Popo had a dream, a dream that one day he would find a girl that would not judge him by the color of his parka, but by the length of his grab range. He found that girl in Nana.

With me so far?

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Way back when Napoleon was about 6ft and Mesopotamia was to the left of the Euphrates river.... there was a boy, a boy by the name of Popo. Popo had a dream, a dream that one day he would find a girl that would not judge him by the color of his parka, but by the length of his grab range. He found that girl in Nana.

With me so far?
hold on to that though because when this is done i'm going to explain to you all the things wrong with that sentence.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion

With me so far?
Im am not with you.
If she judged Popo by the length of his grab range we wouldnt have Nana anymore.

Sieguest

Smash Master
hold on to that though because when this is done i'm going to explain to you all the things wrong with that sentence.
Exactly...
Im am not with you.
If she judged Popo by the length of his grab range we wouldnt have Nana anymore.
told you, reasons you can't possibly comprehend...

Next part of the story:

Popo and Nana was love at first sight, oh the wonders they pulled, their friends couldn't have thought of a better couple. Then on July 4th, at a scorching -6 degrees, Popo proposed. Of course Nana said yes, and the two were bound in Holy Macaroni. The molassessun was smex and they were happy....

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Done with the semester. It was pretty difficult. Now I have a month break.

I finally have WiFi at my house. My friend code is there if anyone ever wants to play.

Sieguest

Smash Master
No incest stories pl0x.
Tis not incest
no actually i want to hear moar keep going!
kk
Aki Sora it is lol its totally all Incest xD
Tis not incest... Popo and Nana never even knew each other until Popo went north =p

anyway continuing...
Then their relationship took off, they did everything together and couldn't live without each other, but over time, they grew more independent of each other and began "De-synchronizing" or as Popo and Nana liked to call it. Desyncing. Their friends were worried but they told them. "It'll be fine... we're just getting some solo time."

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
lol this board goes ded so I leave it for a couple days and there's like 3 new threads when I come back. T_T

also lol trolling.

Nowhere did it ever say they're siblings. I always saw them as friends/lovers. :/

Moar plz Guest. <3

Sieguest

Smash Master
Im guessing the Guest is an only child who always wanted a sister for incest.
To be honest I have a sister, who's in Oklahoma now.
lol this board goes ded so I leave it for a couple days and there's like 3 new threads when I come back. T_T

also lol trolling.

Nowhere did it ever say they're siblings. I always saw them as friends/lovers. :/

Moar plz Guest. <3
It's like a curse XD

Anyway, just returned from my Orchestra Christmas Concert... onward with soap story of Nana and Popo

As time went on this "desyncing" grew more complex, people thought this would be the thing that would tear the family apart until....
Nana got pregnant... from that point on, the outward activity of Nana and Popo dwindled as they started preparing and wondering for the new coming baby, little did they know though that they were getting more than they bargained for....

Months passed and Nana's belly grew big, her productivity fell heavily and the climbers were in a slump. Later Nana went to have a sonigram, given by Dr. G&W (they never figured out what his name truly meant). To the shock of Nana and Popo, Nana was going to have twins!
TBC...

orange/xd

Smash Ace
Hey IC mains:

On the Lucas boards, some of the other Lucas mains are saying the Lucas vs. ICs matchup is 55:45 in Lucas's favor. I personally think it's 50:50 and even 45:55 in IC's favor. Could some of you give me a littl einut on this matchup? I'm curious to see what you guys think.

Sieguest

Smash Master
Guest, its like a drama story. Or the ring.

I know its going to kill me/suck but I dont want to stop reading it. xD
looool

exactly
It's the most BS story ever, but that's what makes it addicting, you think "there's no way this story can get any worse", so you read on to prove yourself right and VAVOOM, it just got worse...
though, I prolly won't post more until tomorrow... XD

Well I can't double post so... continuation

Time wore on, Popo was becoming a nervous wreck, Nana could go into a labor at any point in time. He went sleepless nights watching over Nana, consuming gallons of Folger's Coffee and Monster energy drinks. Then on a fateful tuesday evening, it happened... Nana went into labor. Popo immediately took Nana to Mountain 36 Regional Hospital in which Nana was rushed into the delivery room. Dr. Squall began coaching Nana...
"PUSH! now relax... PUSH! now relax" Popo could hardly take what was going on and fainted on the delivery room floor. He was taken to a nearby waiting room. Meanwhile Nana continued in her birthing process. Five minutes in and the first head was coming finally coming through, more contractions and the baby was out, and what a gorgeous baby at that, but that wasn't all, another baby followed soon after, and the twins were born, a beautiful girl and a handsome boy. With Popo still out of it from the experience, Nana took it upon herself to name the children. She christened the girl Sea and the boy Jea.
Their middle names were In for Jea and Fa for Sea, and the last names being just like their parents, Nit.

Prawn

Smash Master
so I lost to a ****ty wifi ike..............................................

.....................what the ****. discuss. Oh and I STILL can't beat toon links. fuuuuuuuu

Smoom77

Smash Master
My friend is learning ICs to learn how to beat them. Does anyone remember when we were talking about that? I was looking but couldn't find when we were talking about that.

Top Bottom