• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4 Official Housing/Hotel thread. Figure out your sleeping arrangements here!

Orion*

Smash Researcher
me, shippo, (adhd, pierce and doom probably as well since we were all in the same ride and got screwed over)

we're trying to find the best possible public transport route from NJ, any help soon would be awesome :D

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
me, shippo, (adhd, pierce and doom probably as well since we were all in the same ride and got screwed over)

we're trying to find the best possible public transport route from NJ, any help soon would be awesome :D
greyhound has a station in frederick

i kno u can get there from philly
idk where the greyhound stations are in nj, check it up

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Well I just sign up for pound, cost me a kick in the balls 47.50 but whatever... So I'll be there(I better be). I got housing planned already but it's roughly a hour to hour a half away which adds up in fuel cost and is time consuming.

If anyone is planning to get a hotel room or already has one but has room please contact me, if it cost me less then 40 bucks for all three nights I'm more then down for it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
1 more spot open for a hotel room (seeing as i think for is a good number of people

room= Me Malcolm and Shadofiend

PRiDE

Smash Lord

Izumi might have room.. My car is Me, Snakeee, Inui, atomsk, ninja ed and I think kai. He is taking himself and cheese so he has room for 3.... we over booked my car big time....

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
OK so we (swedes) were a little late with the hotel thing (easier than sleeping at Plank's during the tournament). I'm currently far away from home so I can't really do anything from here, but Aniolas said booking didn't work the last 2 days, so apparenly we won't get our own room.

So I'll just try to make a deal for myself here... does anyone have room for me? =)
And if possible, a few other swedes as well (including Armada?)?
I may not be able to answer before the 30th when I get home.

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg the swedes?!?!?!?!?

how many of you are there???

right now it's me, zhu, lucky, lucky's girl, and i think xelic

i have a king room with a pull out couch bed, so i have floor space and can maybe get a roll away bed

pm me back with answers

and if the swedes end up not fitting or whatever, then this offer goes out to other people

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
OK so we (swedes) were a little late with the hotel thing (easier than sleeping at Plank's during the tournament). I'm currently far away from home so I can't really do anything from here, but Aniolas said booking didn't work the last 2 days, so apparenly we won't get our own room.

So I'll just try to make a deal for myself here... does anyone have room for me? =)
And if possible, a few other swedes as well (including Armada?)?
I may not be able to answer before the 30th when I get home.
yea the deal ended on the 25th, altho ima call tomorrow when they are open again and see if i can pull any strings

buenob

Smash Lord
i also didn't know I was 100% going to this until today (just signed up) so if there's room on anyone's floor/a bed still available I am definitely in need and willing to buy (at a reasonable rate)

phish-it

Smash Champion
Crap I need housing. I'm coming alone and can obviously help split the costs of a room? Anyone cool enough that to squeeze me in?

DJRome

Smash Hero
hey, phish, ur that ganon that played pp in the 2nd round of pools, right? im a little overbooked, but if people flake/if they're okay with you squeezing in and cutting the costs, it might be okay with us

Tristan_win

Not dead.
So I'm really worried about this whole "sunday not having a closing time" thing. I mean even if we say go on until midnight my housing plan "currently my aunt" wont like it if I come back after midnight and the closest place after my aunt is a hour+ away.

....Do you guys think it would be possible for anyone to slip me into their room for just between whenever we stop playing until 9am the next day? I'll pay of course.

phish-it

Smash Champion
Ok, thats good to know. I'll continue looking for a place to stay but let me know what happens. And yeah that was the same Phish getting wrecked.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Well Plank If you need help Housing people.. I can house some people.. So far I'm housing ADHD,M2k, and two other friends of M2k... I should have room for atleast 3-4 more people but I really rather want to know the people I'm housing first.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
sweet deez. im sure if u post in the thread people will ask for housing and u can choose whoever u want

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
ATTENTION!!! If there's anyone out there going to pound 4 and doesn't have a place to stay.. me n renth got a hotel room at an amazing price. If we get 2 more people to room with us it will be less than $20 per person. Text me if ur interested. 7246642906. Make it quick! We gotta know soon!

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I'm also offering hotel crash space for 2 people for $18/night, PM if interested.

DJRome

Smash Hero
linguini, if the swedes unconfirm, i can do you and your friend @ 5 per room for 60/person for 3 nights

edit: linguini, get in here

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Just reserved a room at the Courtyard before the special rate deadline to be safe... is there a group of 3-4 that needs a room? It would only be $60 total for the whole weekend.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I have a hotel room with 2 spots avaible. Saturday and Sunday night. it will be 20 bucks a night so 40 total.

Anyone or group of 2 interested, you'll be rooming with me and two buddies, hope thats not a problem, we welcome anyone :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
I have a hotel room with 2 spots avaible. Saturday and Sunday night. it will be 20 bucks a night so 40 total.

Anyone or group of 2 interested, you'll be rooming with me and two buddies, hope thats not a problem, we welcome anyone :)
seconds this (I am one of the others in the room)

also, we will be driving from London, ON to the venue, with 2 open spots, passing through Buffalo and Pittsburgh, PM me or post if you want to be picked up (you would have to pitch for gas)

Top Bottom