• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grev Monthly V - January 2nd! Make sure to bring setups!

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
1: mango ($99.00)
2: Lovage ($49.50)
3: Connor ($16.50)
4: Fly Amanita
5: MacD
5: replicate
7: Lucky
7: Emperor Kuzco
9: Sherigami
9: Bizz
9: Hyprid
9: Johnny
13: Stabbedbyanipple
13: JDM
13: Festizzio
13: dunk
17: Dota
17: Koopa
17: blaka
17: Gsub
17: Jack of Blades
17: Jason
17: Practice Man
17: Buddha lover
25: Lanstar
25: Boba
25: marthpwnzer
25: Andy
25: Kane
25: Eric
25: Signia
25: roger
33: Mr. P
33: GB

Kira-

Smash Champion
My favorite part of the livestream was when Kira was eating a banana . . . it was nice!
LOL dude i could not figure out why you were calling me at first and then when i finally figured it out i felt freakn ********

btw that's the most homo comment i've ever seen from you. ****

Gaara♥

Smash Master
kira that was pretty funny when you ate that banana
and scratched your nose hella times

I miss wife... (inside joke on the stream)

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm surprised that people actually watched this livestream. Then again, I probably would have, too, although only to make fun of people's mannerisms and whatnot.

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Lanstar: Thanks for giving me a ride man!

Bizzaroflame: Dunno if I spelled your name right, but anyways, you were really friendly and your Ganon is so nice!

Doc Mario player: I never actually cought your name, but your doc is pretty cool. I think I played against you more than any other friendly.

Kira: Thanks for teaching me some stuff, if it's not asking too much maybe you can do that for me again in the future. I am so bad at this game but I want to get good, you can help!!!! :]

Stabbed: The tournament was really good. I just did stuff to myself that put me in a bad mood. (that gas station was such a far walk :[ )

Kane: Keep practicing, don't ever give up!

Falcon/Kirby player: I never cought your name either, but your kirby is pretty cute. :]

Psychomidget: I'm sorry I didn't realise who you were, I only met you once and I am bad at remembering things. But you remembered me!!! No Jons I guess.

Festizio: Fun matches! I don't know how to counter pick I guess :[

Guy who was showing me how to JC Shine in rapid succesion: Sorry I don't remember your name, I'm such a bad person, but thanks for the tilting the controller trick :]

To everyone else, and anyone else I missed that I talk to: You are awesome.

Also I dunno if anyone else saw it, but on my way to the venue I saw a very pro building. It had no indication as to what the building was for other than a sign outside of it saying "Professional Building." All other buldings around it were total scrubs. :]

GSUB

Smash Lord
lol that happens buddha lova

once, at scsa, I had to play my friend first round, so we got the TO's to change it.
cool right!??!, no!
I had to play Mango first round, and my friend got to play against Vanessa...
lol

just keep playing :]
thanks for coming

Lovage

Smash Hero
fun tourny

HMW's broke-success theory is as true as ever

joe - <33

johnny - my fault

macd -jesus christ get *****

mango - i guess :)

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
Connor- I never got to play your peach but good **** in the tournament
Fly- this isn't brawl jk ;)
macd- had fun playing you in friendlies
roger- your kirby is beast =D
sheridan- your sheik is cool
hyprid- I should have lost to you so I could have got your bracket :D
lucky- I still haven't played a friendly with you
ganon player- your ganon is combolicious

Overall great tournament had lots of fun.

Lovage

Smash Hero
and im gonna brag about it like you bragged about beating me at connors when i didnt give a sh*t....

:)

MacD

Banned via Administration
yay!!! which means next time, when i win, then i'll do the same, and so it'll turn into a big back and forth game of us saying we **** the other

yay for competitive drives!!!

Dodger

Smash Ace
roger- your kirby is beast =D
Why thank you. It used to be better though :-/

Anywho, thanks for hosting guys. I had a blast. And there was an awesome ratio of stations to people so there were PLENTY of friendlies to be had. I know I've said this before, but I really do miss the tourney scene and I will try to attend more in the future.

practice_mAn

Smash Journeyman
word of the day: ****

i played sooo good against fly oh my gosh i was spacing my sh*t and angled forward tilts and rainbow cruise rage

i love u fly

it was a fun tournament! shoutouts to everyone who played friendlies with me, and especially stab for hosting this epic shet!

the wierdest part about this tournament was that here was a girl in a uniform in the corner of the room on her laptop for like 3-4 hours. I thought she was doing legit work, I said "**** she's not getting annoyed by us being loud?" I looked at her laptop and she's freakin playing WOW

LOL. crew batles were boring. I was hoping to see bizzarro flame do some random dash attack combos but sherigami had to ****

HugS™

Smash Lord
**** crazy results.

Lucky you ****ed up.

Good **** Oscar/Connor

Now you two can stop being douchebags and quit complaining about how you're just gonna lose to the same people over and over again.

JDM

Smash Champion
Amazing tourney.

I had a feeling that I was gonna see somebody that I knew from school. Finding out Eric, Amir and Erika(We go way back from when I attended Japanese school but she goes to the same school as me right now AND she's in the same grade but I've never seen her on campus) was the best part of the tourney.

Thank you to the Grev crew for waiting with me for my ride to get here.

Thank you Jason for the ride to and back from the tourney.

The only thing bad about this is that there were ALOT of half full water bottles that were wasted and I was dieing for some but they were all gome. And I wanted to play Marthpwnzer in losers but he lost his match before so lol.

Buddha Lova

Smash Apprentice
Amazing tourney.

I had a feeling that I was gonna see somebody that I knew from school. Finding out Eric, Amir and Erika(We go way back from when I attended Japanese school but she goes to the same school as me right now AND she's in the same grade but I've never seen her on campus) was the best part of the tourney.
The best part of the tourney was when someone said "Watch out macd ganon's got a big ****!" ROFL.

JDM

Smash Champion
Well meeting old friends from 1~5 years ago AT A SMASH TOURNAMENT is pretty amazing for me.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
**** crazy results.

Lucky you ****ed up.

Good **** Oscar/Connor

Now you two can stop being douchebags and quit complaining about how you're just gonna lose to the same people over and over again.
I still lost to Osccar!!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Top Bottom