• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Reloaded 5 Gaming Festival - $90K in Prizes! 16/1/10

Dekar289

Smash Hero
thats not supporting ted at all
supporting ted is saying "bad luck, do better next time, good try" or some **** like that

what if ted had plenty of sleep and felt great on the day
then you've just insulted him

this has nothing to do with not attending tourneys

swordsaint

Smash Master
I just happened to be aware that the guy didnt have much sleep for almost a week straight coming into the event.
This is true.

No need to rail on about it. Ted lost, get over it. Try again next time.

We're done. Forget it. Dekar, you too.

tibs7

Smash Champion
I won doubles 2v2 items with djb, earl and nicks came 2nd ant and Jamie 3rd.

yeah ant I wanted to watch you play haha, next time. And apollo I can't! I leave at 7:20 :(

chicks down here are amazing btw.

tibs7

Smash Champion
Dude Dekar is no nub he is a living legend

and yeah scabe we were talking about you when we saw them all haha was good fun

Browny

Smash Hater
thanks for the games guys, doubles was really fun. Thanks for teaming tibs we did pretty good :) Actually the first time weve done an item standard play doubles tourney afaik, turned out alright. and thanks a ton for all the doubles practice matches ted + luke, I still got a lot to learn with those doubles c4 tricks lol. Still really confused as to who I should use to counter who/direct attacks against in doubles lol. ggs nicks/earl too some pretty crazy matches in losers finals, tibs clutch double stagespike lmao.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
okies so yes, I lost to ant in snake dittoes, I dunno how I lost, my snake is far far better then his and everyone agree's but he is a good player, and he did beat me fair and square, no johns so **** I dunno, he's a good guy irl though

Well.

This pretty much defeats anything Luke has ever said.

EDIT: This was like Destiny Match or something lol.
I could be wrong but I dont think I've ever said he's a bad player, just called him an idiot

But Ant won when it counted lol.
lol I think 3rd best ganon in the world is much better then some small adelaide tourney.

results:
Singles:
1: Earl (MK)
2: Tibs (Diddy Kong)
3: Tedeth (Wolf, Wario)
4: Apollo (ZSS, Snake)
5: Nova (Sheik, Snake)
5: Ant (Snake)
7: jamage (wolf, rob)
7: Atyeo (snake)

nova and apollo are the ****, they're so good, jamage is quite quite bad and I ***** him hard, also isnt too good at running a tourney since I basically ran more then half of it for him since he was quite content to do nothing and let it all fall behind ;)

DJb said he wasn't entering cos he wanted to play in the Goldeneye tournament.
this is BS

I'm pretty sure I beat luke in ganon dittos.

Hence the current GODLYNESS OF GANON IS:

1. Scoot
2. Shaya
3. Liam
4. Luke
?. Ant

Needed ant to beat Ted perhaps to give an accurate ranking :(
your an idiot, me and ted are much better ganons then you, and I'm 3rd best in the world, its been proven, go suck a fat one.

http://so how many people entered?
probs around 20ish or so

anyways to finish it all off, me and tibs went in the double dash tourney doubles teams (2 players to the 1 kart) and won. and when I say won I mean we ***** everyone soooo hard depsite being constantly pwned by items, if items were off we would have lapped everyone, tibs is a items beast, best wingman ever ;)

and scabe you would have loved adaliade, so many hot girls everywhere, and everyone wanted you and silfa to come, such a shame :(

lolololol dekar ****s all over you and your mum scoot

I NEVER say "no johns" except as a joke to like...shaya sometimes. So dont tell me to shut up.
shut up

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
okies so yes, I lost to ant in snake dittoes, I dunno how I lost, my snake is far far better then his
A bit butthurt? Black out johns?

he's a good guy irl though
Course he is.

lol I think 3rd best ganon in the world is much better then some small adelaide tourney.
Majorly butthurt? Weren't you the one talking about how Nova and Apollo couldn't even make it out of pools at Rocky? "Don't need to worry about them, only Earl's MK" or something?

your an idiot, me and ted are much better ganons then you, and I'm 3rd best in the world, its been proven, go suck a fat one.
You couldn't beat me in a set :embarrass, and I was under the impression scoot beat ted's ganon in an all-ganon tournament, no?

A bit butthurt after breaking that chair you sat on buddy?

Dekar289

Smash Hero
holy crap, snake is tanked

^look at him lift that cardboard box with ease

Ledge_g2

Smash Ace
Was anything recorded?

Grats Earl, good job.

okies so yes, I lost to ant in snake dittoes, I dunno how I lost, my snake is far far better then his and everyone agree's but he is a good player, and he did beat me fair and square, no johns so **** I dunno, he's a good guy irl though
I find snake dittos strange, I think you have to try to play really defensive and use aerials alot. cut down on Ftilt unless you know it will hit. I found Ant's Snake to be good at Zoning and being Random last time we played. and im guessing that would conflict with your stage control and camp strats cos he wouldnt be affected by it much. and then he would do something that you woud never expect a normal snake to do and catch you offguard.
Ants fun to play with cos he doesnt play brawl much but is still a smart player so it leads to him being very random which is imo how snake is meant to be played anyway.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I think all went awesome. Some awesome games will post full results and vids soon. Nice meeting you all: Luke, tibs, earl, tedeth. Hopefully Ill see u all next Rocky/Robocop/whatever.

Im happy I got 7th in singles, beat Apoolo's ZSS but Snake was just too much (I hate you Snake). Me and

Ant only got 7th in doubles (would have been higher if we hadnt had tough opponents) but we did win one against Tibs and DJB.

We got 3rd in item doubles knocking Earl and Nicks into the losers bracket only to have them beat us back in the losers bracket finals

1v1
1st: Earl - MK
2nd: Tibs - Diddy
3rd: Tedeth - Wolf
4th: Apollo - ZSS/Snake
5th: Nova - ???
7th: Jamage - ROB/Wolf
7th: Luke Atyeo - Snake
9th: Nicks - Wario?
9th: Hybrid - MK/Falco
9th: Kaeser - Wolf

2v2
1st: Luke (Snake) + Tedeth (Wario)
2nd: Tibs (Diddy) + DJB (MK?)
3rd: Earl (MK) + Nicks (Wario)
4th: Nova (Oli?) + Apollo (ZSS/Snake)
5th: Hybrid (MK/Falco) + Mooseking (Lucas?)
5th: Chirpin (G&W) + Blue Bomber (Ness)
7th: Ant (Snake) + Jamage (ROB)
7th: Lazarus (G&W) + Paul (Snake)

2v2 Items
1st: Tibs (Diddy) + DJB (MK/Lucario)
2nd: Earl (MK) + Nicks (Wario)
3rd: Ant (Snake) + Jamage (ROB)
4th: Luke (Snake) + Tedeth (Wolf)
5th: Blue Bomber (Ness) + Chirpin (G&W)
5th: A team called BS
7th Boss (???) + Andrew (???)

Ant1

Smash Ace
Lol u forgot my placing in 1v1 jamage.

Best thing i got out of the lan was every episode of Chappelle's show :)
Also leeched batman arkham asylum, it's pretty **** awesome i must admit.

Nova when i was showing u GH3PC i should've put the bot on and then u would believe that i was 100%ing that impossible song. I could imagine u'd be like wtf!!

A guy there had over 1.5tb of anime... all that and no dbz lol

zApollo

Smash Ace
Weren't you the one talking about how Nova and Apollo couldn't even make it out of pools at Rocky? "Don't need to worry about them, only Earl's MK" or something?
How was he able to determine if we had improved since Rocky? Like SA is so badly isolated and I hardly go interstate. 90% of my brawl time between Rocky and Reloaded was on lolfi, and yeah that usually makes you worse.

I'm not aware of the story behind Luke, but cut some slack on the drama! Dude you should have came ^.^

EDIT: Yeah Jamage your ROB is just mean ^.^, and hurrah official ranking list.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Lol u forgot my placing in 1v1 jamage.
Yeah thats odd the results I have here your not in. I was quite tired when I wrote it down as it wasnt my laptop we were running tio from.

Luke stfu you did f all but find a few people and enter a few results and thats about it, alot more went into organising and running that comp and I had multiple people tell me I did a good job. and yeah your snake beat me decently in friendlies but A: When did I ever say I was awesome. B: I always do bad against Snake (have to learn how to play him alot better). C: I cant be that bad considering the resuts I produced and I wasnt exactly playing great.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lolol jamage I wanted to be nice and your an allright guy, but you sucked the **** at running a tourney, not organizing but running, as for the ABC, I wasnt personally attacking you.
I did a fair bit but I didnt want to take over but trust me EVERYONE was frustrated at your lack of skills in running a tourney, dont hate me for it, hate yourself for it

and shaya, calling me butthurt? am I the only one that finds that megalol?
good work jewface, your the one whose butthurt since I ***** you irl at teds, cheer up buddy.

and yeah, ants got some skills, he's mad ;)

and yeah I did say apollo and nova didnt get out of pools at rocky so I wouldnt worry about them, and it was true so it was a fair statement, but they were mega-****, and I never said anything about ant/djb.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
Yeah your an alright guy too and I got nothin agaisnt ya I just thing your opinion is a little wrong. According to everyone who I spoke to or came and spoke to me it went really well. I understand people were a little frustrated waiting for other people who we couldnt find but since we had so much time I gave people a little leway and let the tournament run quite casually which I thought was good and was told that Im awesome for keeping my cool apparently much better than the people in Melbourne.

Also I had other stuff to do there as I was an admin and since we had plenty of time I joined in , Tekken 6, Soul Calibur 4 and Marvel vs Capcom 2 and the Halo comp with some friends that needed a 4th player which I wouldnt have done if there wasnt the time. If we were on strict time I can get things moving quickly but it wasnt needed.

I really do suck agaisnt snake though Apollo and Ant beat me just as good as you. Your probly alot better brawl player than me but I would have liked to play against you with someone other than Snake or I can stfu and just learn how to play againt Snake :p
Also Earls MK embarresed me in singles, did better agaisnt it in doubles.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
thats true jamage, one time in melbourne we were waiting 14 minutes for a set to be played so we could continue the tournament, so afterwards we ignored the result of the match and made the two competitors fight to the death as punishment, the winner advancing in the tournament. unfortunately for cobalt, he was playing X at the time. RIP

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
So like, 11 people went to this? Or are these not the full results?

lol.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Luke gets a 2 week banstick. Nothing personal because I love him, but he sometimes has disregard for posting rules.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
wow, first time i've seen anyone else except me be banned.
my opinion that you are completely bias towards hating and banning me is slightly lowered <3

also yeh full results would be nice

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Pretty sure there was 31 entrants in Brawl Singles.

Anyone who insults Luke is wrong and should die. I'm an idiot for not getting to know him and Tedeth earlier.

Also.

TIBS..... MASTER 3 >>>>>>> YOU

What was it? Like 400 deaths? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Edit: Luke's banned for 2 weeks? Eh, whatever. I'm behind the times anyway. >_>

*Wonders if I should edit my "anyone who insults Luke should die" comment*.... nah, Luke's too awesome not to defend anyway.

Edit 2: I took a HORRIBLE picture of the brackets with my phone, you can't read anything on it so I'm not even bothering to upload it, but I'm certain it's between 30 and 32 entrants. Jamage, I also used Sheik/Zelda, Olimar and Snake in singles. In doubles, I was mainly Sheik/Zelda. Jamage said he'd take a better one with his actual camera, so hopefully he uploads it soon.

Jamage

Smash Ace
NNID
Jamage007
3DS FC
5412-9923-5145
Switch FC
1787 8077 0889
I think all went awesome. Some awesome games will post full results and vids soon. Nice meeting you all: Luke, tibs, earl, tedeth. Hopefully Ill see u all next Rocky/Robocop/whatever.

Im happy I got 7th in singles, beat Apoolo's ZSS but Snake was just too much (I hate you Snake). Me and

Ant only got 7th in doubles (would have been higher if we hadnt had tough opponents) but we did win one against Tibs and DJB.

We got 3rd in item doubles knocking Earl and Nicks into the losers bracket only to have them beat us back in the losers bracket finals

1v1
1st: Earl - MK
2nd: Tibs - Diddy
3rd: Tedeth - Wolf
4th: Apollo - ZSS/Snake
5th: Nova - ???
7th: Jamage - ROB/Wolf
7th: Luke Atyeo - Snake
9th: Nicks - Wario?
9th: Hybrid - MK/Falco
9th: Kaeser - Wolf

2v2
1st: Luke (Snake) + Tedeth (Wario)
2nd: Tibs (Diddy) + DJB (MK?)
3rd: Earl (MK) + Nicks (Wario)
4th: Nova (Oli?) + Apollo (ZSS/Snake)
5th: Hybrid (MK/Falco) + Mooseking (Lucas?)
5th: Chirpin (G&W) + Blue Bomber (Ness)
7th: Ant (Snake) + Jamage (ROB)

2v2 Items
1st: Tibs (Diddy) + DJB (MK/Lucario)
2nd: Earl (MK) + Nicks (Wario)
3rd: Ant (Snake) + Jamage (ROB)
4th: Luke (Snake) + Tedeth (Wolf)
5th: Blue Bomber (Ness) + Chirpin (G&W)
5th: A team called BS
7th Boss (???) + Andrew (???)

I forgot to take a pic of the bracket. Nove took one with his phone, hopefully its readable. I have a list of all the entrants if you want everyones names.

Edit 2: I took a HORRIBLE picture of the brackets with my phone, you can't read anything on it so I'm not even bothering to upload it, but I'm certain it's between 30 and 32 entrants. .
Edit: Dam

1v1
30 Entrants

2v2
24 Entrants

2v2 Items
24 Entrants

Alzi

Smash Master
Wait so DJBrowny didn't enter because he wanted to enter golden eye?

lol. Oh Ant your brother...

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Wait so DJBrowny didn't enter because he wanted to enter golden eye?

lol. Oh Ant your brother...
No he didn't enter because he was scared of his reputation being torn apart. Sorry browny, but there is NO OTHER explanation as to why you did not enter singles. I asked ant countless times to convince you to enter, you're our supposed best brawl player, I think it was slightly arrogant for our "supposed best brawl player" to not attend (oh wait, you did attend, you just didn't enter) when some of the best OoS players are in a singles tournament.. And if you copped any **** from anyone that's exactly why.

You're a nice guy and all, but honestly, that did annoy a lot of people.

Shaya - I used Sheik/Zelda and Olimar in singles for most my wins. Just to clarify that ??? I have on my name in Jamage's results.

Top Bottom