• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Dirtiest Player in the Game - Wario Social Thread

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It has 100 hours of game play... also, FFX was super linear and that's one of the best games in the franchise, lol. Your friend just needs to stop eating up reviewer comments.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Isn't TvC supposed to be either super broken or super glitchy?

I'm waiting for the other FF13 more myself, but it doesn't even have a release date announced. I'm still not fanboy enough to buy a PSP for the PSP only FF titles, lol.
They're going to fix a lot of it with the America release.

Gichan

Smash Champion
ok, so i watched Sherlock Holmes and wow, the movie is ****ing incredible. I don't know why some people don't like it, it is done so well. And the director was Guy Ritchie, no wonder it was good, dayum.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
ok, so i watched Sherlock Holmes and wow, the movie is ****ing incredible. I don't know why some people don't like it, it is done so well. And the director was Guy Ritchie, no wonder it was good, dayum.
I heard it was good also at least thats what my friend said.

Asa

Smash Hero
question: will final fantasy ever end?

shouldn't be called final fantasy if more fantasies keep appearing

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
question: will final fantasy ever end?

shouldn't be called final fantasy if more fantasies keep appearing
The fact that the name is FINAL fantasy confuses me. How many have they made. I thought the first one was the FINAL fantasy.

I still havnt decided if this is a lame joke or if i am being serious.you guys can vote on it, but its most likely that you guys are gonna ignore this completely just because it sounds bad.

Gichan

Smash Champion
the story behind the name is at the time Square was going out of business, and it was suppose to be their last game, hence Final Fantasy. But then it became a huge success and it saved their business, and now they are Square Enix. how cute.

I personally think it was a bad trailer, it showed too much crap and the **** looked soooo over dramatized to the point of it being pathetic. All I know is that I HOPE the game is good, but I just don't know if it will be.

Gichan

Smash Champion
I AM!!! oh my god, bioshock was such a ****ing beast game, and I love how the big sister is introduced in Bio 2. I also really love the addition to be able to move outside of Rapture, they did an incredible job with the water animation in the first one, we'll see if they can match it or surpass it in Bio 2.

Asa

Smash Hero
what platform does kh3 come out for
better be ps2
don't want to pay for a ps3 lol

Padô

Smash Lord
Guys.
I was thinking on posting some pics of the Wario Players. Is this allowed? If so I'm starting today with my pic.

Hmm... KH 358/2 for DS was REALLY good, one of the best stories I've seen

Asa

Smash Hero
I thought the KH story ended already? o_O
KH3 is like a prequel game i believe

Guys.
I was thinking on posting some pics of the Wario Players. Is this allowed? If so I'm starting today with my pic.
I don't think it's illegal on the boards

I AM!!! oh my god, bioshock was such a ****ing beast game, and I love how the big sister is introduced in Bio 2. I also really love the addition to be able to move outside of Rapture, they did an incredible job with the water animation in the first one, we'll see if they can match it or surpass it in Bio 2.
Kinda disappointed that they won't have the wrench
The wrench was so **** lol

bassem6

Smash Lord
No the kh story didnt end yet. The most recent US one that came out is 358/2 days for ds which is what happened in between kingdom hearts chain of memories and kh2.

The next one to come out will be kh: birth by sleep(for the psp) which will be set years (10 I think) BEFORE the first kingdom hearts and then kh3 will most likely be a ps3 exclusive and will be set after kh2.

Padô

Smash Lord

So I'm starting out. lol
How sexy am I? Seriously, later I'll post a serious pic hahaha.

Don't be a jerk and ask who I am, OF COURSE I'm the middle one, don't know any of the girls as boys.
Also, did you guys like my Makeup?

OMG PX, wheres your pic from the Tournament Results thread playing some Air guitar?

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey Wario mains~ I know you've never seen me before, but I thought you'd like this image:

Sorry for being completely random, have a nice day :p

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
Someone didn't show up to my friend's pool at pound, so I told everyone I was him and played his games. I'm pretty glad I didn't actually enter. I lost to everyone solidly except 2 people and for one of them I threw our 3rd match to make sure I didn't skew the results.

If you want to know who I played as, I'll never tell. :)

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
It was 35 for singles and 45 for doubles+singles. I would be pissed if I was that kid. I saw he showed up 4 hours after pools had already ended.

Humpy Thrashabout

Smash Journeyman
No, since I didn't pay I didn't want to get out (for fear of this kid actually showing up) or effect the results of the pool (hence throwing my last match), but I wouldn't have gotten out anyways. That pool was tough. it had two names you would know, and another kid who was better than me, but wasn't amazing.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Humpy Thrashabout is such a ******.. hilarious story.

EDIT: didnt want to double post so i guess ill do it here.

Who is looking forward to the new Prince of Persia coming out near the end of may?
I personally cant wait. I loved the story of the first 3 and i hear that this new one is going to add onto the story from the first 3.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
WHAT THE GOD **** ****ING BULL**** MOTHER GOD ****ING **** ***** IS THAT!?!?!?!?

*HARD SHIVER* EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
When I go OOS to something big again, I challenge every Wario player there to Wario Dittos. We shall establish who is the best at the Wario ditto.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
WHAT THE GOD **** ****ING BULL**** MOTHER GOD ****ING **** ***** IS THAT!?!?!?!?

*HARD SHIVER* EEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWw
I kno rite? I downloaded the texture and it looks ****ing nasty when he farts.... ugh. He also has a beer belly and a belly button lol :urg:

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but the texture hack is very unstable, it crashes the game randomly. Thong Wario is just so nasty it wrecks the game....

Top Bottom