• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACT presents- OP Orange Juice (its liek so op!) Results on page 13

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
anyways, can I get a final update of who's bringing equipment, the list looks something like this

tv's

luke: 3/5 (depending whether or not I can get 2 other tv's that I'm organizing)
silfa: 1 cancer tv
isaac: 1
jambo: 1
scabe: are you able to bring one?
rose: whats going on with that tv you offered, am I still able to pick it up or did I miss my chance
venue: 1

anyone else? if all that goes through thats 11 tv's which is a good number

wii's

luke: 1/2 (depending again on whether I can borrow one of on of my friends)
silfa: 1
jambo: 1
ted: 1
foxy: 1
ea: 1
cheese619: 1
nanda: 1
ricky: 1?
vk: 1?

anyone else?

also can I get a confirmation on who's coming from out of state and what time they are arriving?

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
Can't sleep so I'm studying some frame data.
I've been studying hitbubble PACs for all the characters/mains I feel are a threat. :)

I would have done something more extensive but I had to take time to make the ICs PAC. :urg:

Also lol Luke I would be teaming with my brother of gay, gopo, but he's fairly inconsistent in coming to stuff. I think I'll have to adopt Leish as my sister of gay for all the times he's not there lawl.

Gords

Smash Champion
Luke I'll have my wii with me too but remember that I need to leave early. If there is a spare TV I may set my wii as a melée set up. Cause I am in such a melée mood lately after watching pound 4 melée matches.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I am bringing a Wii (even if it's not needed).

Plus that DS thing Ted wants.
Ugh.
I look ridiculous. I hate the sun.

I'll probably post random crap while at Sydney's airport. But I'll see you all there. ^_^

Throwback

Smash Lord
Stay on topic please :p

What time is everyone getting to luke's this evening?

Another f*cking edit: I can't really give people lifts tonight cos I've only got 1 spare seat in the car, kids seats in the back.

Swifty1992

Smash Rookie
I'll definately be there tomorrow at the tourney, and Bogo will definately be there. I'll also be bringing a friend. Also, Howl (he went once I think) will probably be there because his mum is too nice.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
*Nova post*

Ugh. Scabe has the slowest net EVER.

We're going to sleep now, I think. Scabe is going to WIN. He told me. HE WILL WIN. BA HA HA HA HA! ROMA RO MA HA! ETC..... AND STUFF. He also has a broken keyboard. Wtf. Like B and O are broken. So Scabe doesn't have BO. Ah ahahahahahah. Ugh
</Nova>

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
You can has the TV, but not for the tourny, since it's at Nando's house in Jerra, and he doesn't have his car.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
I've been studying hitbubble PACs for all the characters/mains I feel are a threat. :)

I would have done something more extensive but I had to take time to make the ICs PAC. :urg:

Also lol Luke I would be teaming with my brother of gay, gopo, but he's fairly inconsistent in coming to stuff. I think I'll have to adopt Leish as my sister of gay for all the times he's not there lawl.
So, did all your studying and hard work pay off EA?

Throwback

Smash Lord
1st - Ted
2nd - Meteor
3rd - Silfa (knocked luke to losers...)
4th - Metanova
5th - Luke
7th - EA/Gords/Scabe (I think)
Somewhere near the bottom - Throwback

That's all I know for sure, obviously the split of 4th/5th whatever isn't exactly correct, but that is the order of players

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Results

singles

1st Ted (wolf and Wario) $110 and some OP orange juice
2nd Meteor Master (Ness, Mk and Rob) $60
3rd Silfa (DK) $30
4th nova (Shiek/zelda, D3, Olimar)
5th Atyeo (snake)
5th Scabe (link)
7th Gords (toon link)
7th EA (IC's, MK)
9th David hayter (snake)
9th cheese (Falco)
9th Nanda (MK)
9th Fokkushi/foxy (toon link)

13th Leisha
13th Shark
13th Kevlar
13th sam
17th Bogoron
17th Throwback
17th VK
17th Luffy
21st Seb
21st Ed
21st Swifty

Doubles

1st Walls of Elysium (Ted and luke) $35 each
2nd Hyrule Kings of Swing (Scabe and Silfa) $15 each
3rd Team Get Carried (Meteor and Bogoron)
4th Meta Robots of Death Huggles (EA and Leish)
5th Stale Moves (david and Nanda)
5th Toon Titans (Foxy and Gords)
7th Us (Nova and Rose)
7th Team Left Out (sam and Lv9 Luigi
9th Awesome sauce (Swifty and Ed)
9th samwhich is a stapler (Seb and Cheese)
9th Lady boy (Throwback and Luffy)
9th Team Bulletproof (Kevin and VK)

shoutouts and **** later, hope the new people had fun and weren't too freaked out.
silfa is epic.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
"Us" = best team name ever.

It was great. Loved it. Except that STUPID ****ING PLATFORM ON SMASHVILLE. RAHAHAGAHAGHAGAHGSHDGSH @ Ted.

*Nova post obviously, Scabe doesn't rage.*

Scabe

Successful Businessman
You mean Team Left Out (sam and Lv9 Luigi) should have won. :p

Anyways the tourney was liek so OP, ****ing hax. I haven't had such a good time at a tourney since Rocky.

Giant shoutouts will come later, I can guarantee you that it will have giant amounts of me bragging alot.

At the moment I'm making a highlight video of all the cool stuff that happened at the tourney. So if anyone has something cool that happened in a match, send me the bin files and I'll record it and add it to the video.

Also can you post up the bracket and the pools?

Nova

Banned via Warnings
I'm back in Adelaide.

FAIL.

Stupid city. I will do shoutouts when I get around to getting myself out of some useless drama I caused without even being here.

ACT = win.

Thanks to Rose (you Gaga hater) for teaming with me.

Nova

Banned via Warnings
Saturday I'm in Sydney, but yeah. Stop gloating; and even if you weren't gloating stop not gloating. Sydney > All other cities in Australia.

SHOUTOUTS

Luke
You're an amazing organizer and you have my best thanks for picking me up from the airport. You also have possibly the most laid back family I've ever seen. Our tourney matches were extremely odd and random, but whatever; I had a blast. Thanks for the two meets as well and the BBQ and all of it. You're awesome.

Scabe
Link is NOT 2nd bottom Tier. Not when you friggin use him. You're ridiculous, then you say "Oh I'm not that good" and stuff which is total crap. If you picked up and studied MK like you have with Link you'd destroy all of Australia. Thanks so much for housing me (and I didn't hate that meal you gave me at 2am that I didn't ask for, I liked it).

Silfa
Was nice getting to know you more and watching your DK just explode in some matches. You were so close in that winners final set it wasn't funny. As someone pointed out, I think you typoed your name in Brawl (Jon = Don).

Luke's Cat
You hated me, I know you did. Constantly staring at me and giving me that "if you even think you're getting near or moving this chair I'll Wolf F-smash you". I hope we can sort things out next time we meet. You should pick up Brawl as well.

Rose
Firstly, Gaga. Secondly, the matches we had were fun in doubles (against the stupid sun glare, wah wah wah, I cry a lot). Someone said you were going to Japan for ages? If so, I'll probably not see you again in like years, so good luck with whatever you're doing. You're great.

Tedeth
You get nothing. I utterly hate the fact that I'm so dumb I didn't realise that ******* platform could screw me so badly. Other than that you're an astounding player and deserved to win. You just went all mental at the end and nobody could beat you. Do that at "This Is It" plz, but not on me. Just keep jumping into lightning kicks or something.

Meteor
You're a liar! >_> I looked before, Sheik doesn't have an advantage on Rob, Zelda is pretty much 50/50 though (although you said that after the match so it's not like you were being a ******* or anything, I always use the wrong one). I had no Rob (decent) experience so I failed pretty bad. And my random G&W kinda didn't help too much in the end. I'll get Apollo to teach me the infinite, just try and ROB me of my victory then. Ba ha ha ugh.

EA
You and your stupid IC's. You prevented (yes you, not me) either of us from winning our pool. :( You're like one of the rare occasions I resorted to MK and actually played super seriously and gay. RAH. Zelda and Nana are *****es.

Foxy
You're awesome and way too nice. You also had some sort of otherworldly entity going against you at that event. It was pretty much unexplainable, I hope you come to This Is It. The only complaint I have against you is your height. -_-

Gords
I was so used to Toon Link by the time I got to brawling you I was like "URGH ANOTHER ONE". You were the other I went all gay on and used MK (I hate Delfino with Sheik/Zelda). Thanks a lot for the Melee practice, I think it helped me a little. I dunno how people can play both of those games and be good at both.

Chu
You were hyper as per usual but I'd kill myself if you changed and went emo. I think we kinda destroyed Scabe, Kevin and Silfa's brains in the car on the way back from the event with me ordering them to turn up the Gaga song when it came on the Radio and singing really loudly to it, and with you waving that bottle around with your mouth and making those broken noises. Poor them.

Cheese
(I hope I have the right person here, you were tall and in my bracket?). You seem awesome. I think you'll be like awesome if you keep going to tourneys. Sheik is a total cow if you've never vsed a spammy one like mine, Soz.

Metanova
You're a loser. Don't pick G&W randomly because you THINK it'll counter ever again, ok?

To the people I'm forgetting: I've had like 5 hours sleep over the last 60 hours so I suck at remembering non-smashboards people, sorry (don't take offense, I'm sure I'm forgetting someone really obvious). If you post I'll recognize you probably. Or just mention something, and I'll shout you out.

It was awesome, I loved it.

Nanda

Smash Ace
Great tourney fellas and fellettes.
Happy to say that i did not Mach T at all in the singles and only once in doubles.
Meta got Handicap parkin yo

Anyway, ScabeSSSSSS (motherfricking S), way to break the tier list. you make me cry.

Meteor, thanks for the rapage, next time i gotta get you to teach me some Ness stuff cuz your Ness is crazy. CREW BATTLES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I still haven't VSed Foxy, Leisha, Ted Nova so I've gotta make sure I do that next time.

Who is attending the Sydney tourney???

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
For everyone who doesn't know, I leave for the land of Ninjas and Pocky on Thursday. I'm pretty tired, so shoutouts tomorrow.

Also thanks Nova, team Us was great even though we suck at cooperating. I'm pretty sure the second S in 'Scabes' stands for Sex Tier.

Nanda

Smash Ace
LOLOLOL im watching this Japanese movie and the acting is hilarious. OREKURE SORE GA SHINOBI DA!!!!!

Sex tier is the highest, cuz everyone knows sex is better than god.

Sigh, im too tired to complete all shoutouts today. Ill do some more tomoz or whenever i cbf

C is for CAN DO
like a CAN OF FISH OIL which has lots of OMEGA 3
speaking of Omega 3

That pokemon ***** every single digimon ever
:D

Top Bottom