• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SMYM 11 3-13 ~ Need setups, power strips, & extension cords!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Well I'm not sure what the definiton of National is if it isn't "A large tournament where players representing all regions were present." Were there not enough of them? Was the presence of the best players of each coast not enough? How many must there be? What is that arbitrary number?

By percentage, the EC was just as present at SMYM10 as the Midwest was at Pound 4. So I guess Pound 4 couldn't have been a national either.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
really a national is just a different kind of tournament

you pretty much have to go into planning on it being a national from the very beginning to really get the wide representation and the number of people that people are talking about getting

4 dudes out of like 112 or w/e we got at smym is not the same ratio as like 25-30 out of 350, its 2-3 times the %

just nitpicking

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If other EC players come down that'd be cool but as of right now I'm probably flying to IL goin to this tourney and spending the rest of my break there.

So my trip probably won't be related to other ECers.

And... eventually I'll need to find a teammate I'll probably look for one when I'm positive I'll attend or not.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand Vidjo are you goin to this?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Pound4 commentator said Tec0 showed up to pools "mad sloshed with throw up still on his shirt" and still managed to pull off wild pools victories.

GJ

Tomacawk

Smash Master
all I gotta say is midwest parties hard
J-man is on our level
tec0 you were on our level at pound4 LOL but you gotta keep steppin up son

earthadept

Smash Lord
There's nothing wrong with drinking. This is gonna be my first oos tourney so I gotta get the full experience (drinking included). llool

Tomacawk

Smash Master
I get drunk 3 times a year with a standard deviation of 5, hardly an alcoholic
however, i know when to bring my A game
let's just say I've been studying for this tournament

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
So, this looks cool. If I can get some Catfish rustled up, then I might just be here.

I wouldn't mind seeing Hbox again as well.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Awesome! I really hope I can go to this.

I just realized I don't know enough MW people....

Edit: LOL @ suplexing RaynEX. Hahahahaha too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom