• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Scar talks Lean Melee [2012YotF]

D

Deleted member

the easiest way to kill missiles is to (weak) knee it

not that hard

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
tope!!! whooped ss and darkrain in tournament

also i saw kage beast hax in a mm at pound, last game on cruise LOL
dur.... his losses at Genesis were both Falcons (Hax and Darkrain), :laugh:

considering that matchup is **** and Tope is generally considered a top level sheik, I'd say that's actually a sign that he's pretty poor at the matchup.

Scar

#HarveyDent
falcon slayers should probably not lose to falcons so

i wouldnt say tope sry g-reg it's a consistency thing, tope's hella good but not on that level -- kage's too good but his char sucks so hax ***** him and darkrain would prob beat him 9/10 times (kage would prob beat me like 90% of the time)

so yeah mogwai's list is pretty good

jman is pretty nasty at the match too

hbox has beaten every one of us basically every time (since darkrain like 6 months ago)

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Peepee is nasty vs Falcon. Blame it on the matchup if you want but Gaawd dern he ***** falcon

He also ***** in Falcon dittos

jman and m2k definitely come to mind

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah you guys got it covered.

Funny everyone left out Mango, kindof obvious I guess but I don't think he's lost to a falcon in a year. Hbox yeahh...but not as much as he slays everyone else really.

Alukard

Smash Hero
hey scar ... how is it that samus sucks and Cf sucks ... CF places ... but samus doesn't except for like 3 samus

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Summarize Falcon vs fox in a few sentances. Exclude everything that happens after getting a grab, we all know that st00f. TomR said "run away and backair" is that even legit? I can never find that situation...
dash dance in a spot where if fox lasers you you can hit him and if he tries to nair you you can dash away and then punish.
recover high & learn to ledgetech.

it's a pretty unfair match-up. i've nearly taken a game from darkrain (PHANTOM SHINESPIKE *raises fist at sky*) using Fox, it's stupid lol.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
dash away and stomp is better at high%

or back air at low% because then you can grab

but at higher% stomp

do it when they try to dash attack or nair or anything really

unless the run up and shine which is gay

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hey scar ... how is it that samus sucks and Cf sucks ... CF places ... but samus doesn't except for like 3 samus
2 reasons: 3 reasons:

1. samus sucks harder than cf
2. samus is like 50 times more boring than cf so no one good plays her, unlike Falcon who is fun enough that good players are willing to deal with his suckiness so that they can 0-death people
3. samus sucks really ****ing hard, omg...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
falcon slayers should probably not lose to falcons so

i wouldnt say tope sry g-reg it's a consistency thing, tope's hella good but not on that level -- kage's too good but his char sucks so hax ***** him and darkrain would prob beat him 9/10 times (kage would prob beat me like 90% of the time)

so yeah mogwai's list is pretty good

jman is pretty nasty at the match too

hbox has beaten every one of us basically every time (since darkrain like 6 months ago)
Darkrain beat me 9/10 times? Well if you count sets probably. But every game so far it's been 6 wins for him, 4 wins for me. It's like we play the matchup properly sort of 6/4 rofl. Ya I lost 2 MMs vs him, grr.. always one game away. 3-2, 3-2 both times. And I also beat Hax at Pound 4 MM but he did beat me all the other times =P. We still need to do that double or nothing.

his reaction time is too good like wtf

frame perfect topechasing
Well I didn't see that when I played Ganon vs him. I took his monies twice haha. You just can't attack him when he's just waiting there, I learned that the hard way (CGs). He'll just dodge to grab lol.

^
|
|
THIS.

Tope's sheik is mad gay.
I've seen gayer. I think Kirbykaze maybe?

chiZZLeSD

Smash Lord
i know this has probably been asked a million times already, but any tips on getting through falco's lasers? i think (for me personally) the little stun of the lasers above anything else makes this such a gay matchup. once i get a grab, or pop them up in the air, i can handle it from there, but the hard part is getting to them if they dont wanna approach.. if that makes any sense. anyway, any tips would be much appreciated. thanks in advance :]

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Running powershield is pretty good. Side-b can go under high lasers and SH nair can go over low lasers. If all else fails, you can shield the laser and then full jump out of the line of fire.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
Go figure, there are a billion ******** Falcon fanboys who all suck and post ******** ****. You have your work cut out for you.
u mad

no one actually likes any character besides falcon

they might say they do

but its a lie

LIE

like doc

screw doc

lol

tubes

Smash Ace
Running powershield is pretty good. Side-b can go under high lasers and SH nair can go over low lasers. If all else fails, you can shield the laser and then full jump out of the line of fire.
I'm surprised Falcos don't just shoot high lasers to bait raptor boost and punish that.

Top Bottom