• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Custom Music Hub: Archiving all the music in one place!

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
lol.
I really preffer instrumentals over vocals to play, it feels like.. more natural {less hacked? =/}.
And btw, I have some other Anime instrumental music that I may can edit later into brstm =P

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman
Cool cool. I'm really wanting more Jet Set Radio Future songs though. I loved that game's music and there is not enough stuff in here sadly =(

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Moosehunter probably did those Sonic songs already. You might want to check through his Sonic Adventure soundtrack before doing any more, just to make sure you aren't wasting time on a duplicate.

Xiao-Xiao

Smash Journeyman

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Kungfu Fighting was originally done by Carl Douglas. What Shadow118 posted as a remix by Daz Sampson, of Bus Stop, NOT Fatboy Slim. Just letting everyone know...it annoys me when artists don't get their credit.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Moosehunter probably did those Sonic songs already. You might want to check through his Sonic Adventure soundtrack before doing any more, just to make sure you aren't wasting time on a duplicate.
I checked already <_< (unless the Sonic section wasn't updated). These songs aren't there I assure you.

Also, the two Sonic adventure songs you currently have are duplicates <_<

Shadow118

Smash Rookie
Is there a way I can get the Heroes Come Back song without the lyrics?
im not sure

Kungfu Fighting was originally done by Carl Douglas. What Shadow118 posted as a remix by Daz Sampson, of Bus Stop, NOT Fatboy Slim. Just letting everyone know...it annoys me when artists don't get their credit.
it was? i really didnt know that

ill fix that in a bit

CyberGlitch

Smash Journeyman
Yep, I have some updating to do still (once I get caught up with homework).

Thanks for checking Dark Sonic! Great job covering the missing songs!

Linkshot

Smash Hero
Just to clear things up if they haven't been, R03 is very much Hanenbow. I have Megaman 4's DiveMan playing there right now. Sooooo good. Might loop Tile Pool (Super Paper Mario) for it at some point.

Irg

Smash Cadet

moosehunter

Smash Ace
I checked already <_< (unless the Sonic section wasn't updated). These songs aren't there I assure you.

Also, the two Sonic adventure songs you currently have are duplicates <_<
You might want to check again. All the Sonic Adventure songs are there, I assure you.

Rambo Hayabusa

Smash Apprentice
Chrono Trigger - Fight For Our Future! OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Final Fantasy X - Tag Team Back Again Danimal Cannon By Ramb05
Ninja Gaiden III - Welcome to Hell Ryan8Bit By Ramb05
Secret of Mana - Desert Snowstorm OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Secret of Mana - Night Time Evolution OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Secret of Mana - Sea/Sky OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Streets of Rage - Trippin' On The Bridge OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Super Hang-On - Burn, Baby, Burn!OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Super Street Fighter II - Murder Instinct (Akuma) Blood on the Asphalt By Ramb05 - DEMO
Terranigma - Reviving Zue OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO
Wave Race 64 - Slide on Sand Scaredsim, Harjawaldar By Ramb05
Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Anthem of a Misguided Youth OC Remix By Ramb05 - DEMO

Loops are hits and misses as are most of my stuff dealing w/ remixes. Got more stuff I'm going to need to finish up and yeah a couple more from OCR.

Also gonna note that a couple of those full soundtrack links lead to the Banjo Tooie post.

For songs that I don't find preview links for, would it be okay to link a preview to a match w/ the song in play?

Also if anyone notices any volume issues or really wanna complain about loop quality lemme know cuz I don't get to test all of these in game.

EDIT: I just found a preview link to this old one I did. It may not be exactly the same song in production value because I found the song on a different site before OCR posted it and it was under a different title at the time but the artist is the same.

Chrono Trigger - Corroder of Time (remix)Tensei-San By Ramb05 - DEMO

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
Soundtrack links that were going to Banjo-Tooie before should be fixed now. Seems the links broke when the topic got moved to this new forum. Or something, I dunno. It wasn't the post number at the end of the URL that was wrong, it was the longer number in the middle... Whatever, it's fixed now.

Gonna work on adding links to the soundtracks that you guys have posted.

Edit: Well, that's done.

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice

Irg

Smash Cadet
Alright, now that I've some free time, I'd like to re-organize the soundtracks for Touhou 12. I'll get on it tomorrow, but just thought I'd say it ahead of time in case anyone else was thinking of doing them.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to download anything. Just go to Control Panel, System, Defragment. Might be in another subcategory called Administrative Tools.

Assuming you're using Windows.

Jam23

Smash Rookie
I just wanna report that the download link to the Mega Man X/X2/X3 ★ Beamsabre Beat ZeroV2 - A Zero's theme remix - DarkeSword By Swordplay doesn't have the song anymore.

I was just wondering if anybody could put up a new download link or something.

Irg

Smash Cadet
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Menu Theme - A Shadow in the Blue Sky By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 1 Theme - At the End of Spring By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Nazrin's Theme - A Tiny, Tiny, Clever Commander By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 2 Theme - The Sealed Cloud Route By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Kogasa Tatara's Theme - Beware the Umbrella Left There Forever By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 3 Theme - Sky Ruin By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Ichirin Kumoi's and Unzan's Theme - The Traditional Old Man and the Stylish Girl By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 4 Theme - Interdimensional Voyage of a Ghostly Passenger Ship By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Murasa Minamitsu's Theme - Captain Murasa By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 5 Theme - Rural Makai City Esoteria By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Shou Toramaru's Theme - The Tiger-Patterned Vaisravana By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Stage 6 Theme - Fires of Hokkai By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Byakuren Hijiri's Theme - Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Extra Stage Theme - UFO Romance in the Night Sky By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Nue Houjuu's Theme - Heian Alien By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Ending Theme - Youkai Temple By GenoGar - DEMO
Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object Credits Theme - Returning Home From the Sky ~ Sky Dream By GenoGar - DEMO

--> Go Back to the List

OceanBlue

Smash Apprentice
You don't have to download anything. Just go to Control Panel, System, Defragment. Might be in another subcategory called Administrative Tools.

Assuming you're using Windows.
On Vista, it starts by automatically analyzing all of your hard drives. I find that it takes too long, so I resort to 3rd party programs. Can Vista's program defragment SD cards? It starts by only analyzing internal and external hard drives.

VysetheLegend

Smash Apprentice
On Vista, it starts by automatically analyzing all of your hard drives. I find that it takes too long, so I resort to 3rd party programs. Can Vista's program defragment SD cards? It starts by only analyzing internal and external hard drives.
I have Windows 7, so I dunno.

Top Bottom