• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashfests at UMD fridays

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Anyone interested? It's labor day weekend.

Place: Commons Building 6, University of Maryland. my apartment. There's free parking right outside the building.
Time: Anytime after 4
My phone's 240-778-4089
AIM: Chred2akrisp

We have 2 complete setups and one additional TV, and a recording setup in case we do like crews or something for ****s.

skyheart

Smash Lord
You should have did this in advance. People might not show up on such short notice......like me

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
It was partly to make sure we didn't get many people. We don't have a ton of room. But I was also curious if people would be interested in in general fests here, in addition to the tourneys we will start hosting again.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
I'm interested. I can bring a cube...how would I get there from the metro?
At the college park metro stop, you take the 104 bus(it's free, it's a UMD bus) and it drops you off at the stamp student union. From there, it's slightly complicated to get to commons, so it's easier to just call me when you're about there and have me meet you.

I'm not sure what stop you're coming from but it's probably the red line until fort totten then switch to green line towards greenbelt.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol master and skyheart will be here tonight definately, thumbs is probably coming, as well as Darknessofheart. Haven't spoken to some other people about today specifically.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
aight we got me chivalruse voodoo dosv skyheart lolmaster shinku and maybe thumbs, any other takers? We're here all night lol.

products

Smash Rookie
Is this still going down every friday? Or was this a one time thing? I'm trying to get good at melee :3.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Smashfest announcement and time

I confirmed with ChRed that we're having a smashfest at his place tonight (around 7 PM, maybe earlier).

If anyone wants to show up around 3-4 to smash with me beforehand, my number's (443) 847-3233. I live in LaPlata Hall (same place where the Shell Shocked tournies took place).

ChRed and Voodoo's apartment is in Commons building 6, on the third floor, room 6313.

Confirmed attendees:

Me
ChRed2AKrisp
Voodoo
Skyheart
Thumbswayup
Laijin
Brock_Lobster
Wenzel
Chris
Kevin

Possibly attending:

Wenbo
Winston
Greg
Dee
Yo
Jove (if he gets a ride)
Shinku
Alex
MarkR
Products
ChefOfDeath
Tin
Aero
Ryan

To answer Yo's inquiry about parking, free parking is available outside Commons in the lot after 6 PM. There's also a garage which I believe is free after 6.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
To answer Yo's inquiry about parking, free parking is available outside Commons in the lot after 6 PM. There's also a garage which I believe is free after 6.
Actually it's free after 4.

and you have to park in the open lot that's not RIGHT next to the building, that tiny one is staff only, you have to park like 100 feet away in the big lot.

Jove

Smash Journeyman
crap just lost my ride. if anyone is coming from virginia, could i possibly get a ride? ill help with gas $

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
We'll smash next week, Andrew ^.^

We can possibly get another TV from Chris's room if Wenzel doesn't mind driving. I have a GC and Melee, so I'm bringing that.

Wenbo and Winston might not be able to smash later today because they're going home tonight, but they might drop by briefly. Right now we're smashing in Leonardtown ... so, Products, you should call me. :rotfl:

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Going to this. 3 hour drive from Charlottesville but **** it, I don't see anything else for this weekend. Pissed I didn't see this earlier so I could have come sooner. Be there at 8ish.

Top Bottom